The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 9 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 9 Mm11

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 9 Regist10

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 9 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 19.01.15 14:57

thumbsup  Well said Copodenieve. Tony hasn't got a nasty bone in his body. This is a man who works tirelessly not just for Madeleine McCann but also for Les Balkwell and other injustices.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.15 16:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sonia appears to have a friendship with the Outlaw - I believe this Outlaw attacked Steve Messham on Twitter (after first befriending him)

I think you will find that it was in fact the Twitter account @RyanTanner who attacked Steve Messham on Twitter. Outlaw was blamed for attacking Messham and others by this same twitter user who from Ryan Tanner, morphed into @angleseydrift and now calls himself @drlavertyx AKA Darren Laverty.

Enough said about that particular character I think, a quick internet search should supply all you need to know.
indeed,
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.01.15 11:31

Sonia Poulton has been challenged by McCann-supporters that she has door-stepped Kate McCann and has admitted it:

Sonia Poulton [email=‏@SoniaPoulton]‏[/email]@SoniaPoulton
2 hrs ago

@B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 It's true. It's my job to seek answers. I tried route of requesting interview. This is public interest.

ETA:  Followed up by this tweet a bit later:

Sonia Poulton [email=‏@SoniaPoulton]‏@SoniaPoulton[/email]
1h1 hour ago

@_DarkMavis @B_balou @tonybooth20 I don't care what bent and twisted people on small forum think. Times have changed, they need to catch up.

ETA 2:

In another place, a McCann-sceptic has written:

I can imagine the headline: "McCanns are fearing for their safety after Kate was doorstepped by Sonia Poulton whilst their twins were cowering in the kitchen". God help us all, that is the last thing we need. What a stupid, stupid thing for SP to do especially after the good publicity that GA received and the on-going police investigation".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 23971

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.01.15 12:33

You go Sonia,,doing what should have been done lond ago
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.15 13:57

Though I am against the doorstepping of people, I think SP doorstepping of Kate must be taken into right perspective and context.  If she'd gone down the traditional route and got nothing, then that's one alternative provided Kate was not hounded and harrassed by being flashed up on TV every few minutes as "troll" for 24 hours like BL was. 
And provided SP asked the right questions like for example :

1. Is BHH's statement true that your family handed in the dossier to the Police and the Press.
2. Were you or your family member involved in the stalking, doorstepping and hounding of BL?
2. Do you condone Martin Brunt doorstepping of BL?
3. Were you or your family member involved in assisting Sky and MB?
4. Were you or your family member informed beforehand by Sky and/or MB of the doorstepping?
5. Did you approve of it?  
6.  If not, why did you not object to it when BL died because of it?
7.  Do you realise that by your silence you're condoning doorstepping and hounding ?

We are aware Kate will turn this around to SP's disadvantage, but depends how it was done and what was exactly said, and if it can be proved or SP has evidence that team Mccann had a hand in the dossier compiling and hounding of BL, then Kate has something to answer for to the public.

Also if it comes to that - that MB can get away or will get away with his doorstepping and hounding BL without any consequences to him, then the MSM or McCann protest to others following MB's example will open up a can of worms for argument.

It's left to be seen if any MSM outlet will agree to air SP's work.  
Will Kate sue SP?  Let's wait and see what pans out.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.15 14:52

Also I would like to add that what SP did was not comparable to MB.
MB hounded a pensioner, lied to her that Police was investigating her, put fear into her, hounded and abused her rights by his 24 hours news flash terming her a "troll", making example of her.

Kate is a high profile public figure who'd consistently asked for public help and funds to serve her purpose.  She's constantly in the news, and her lawsuit to silent her skeptics and spin means she puts herself out there, and so she must expect the good and the bad that comes with being a high profile public figure.  Other public figures and politicians had been doorstepped within justified reasons.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.01.15 14:57

I will post this here, too, as I think it's appropriate to this thread:

Jasmine @alfibab3  ·  9m  9 minutes ago
BL invited MB a big difference.,Poultice comes near me and she will done for harassment. I or no pro has invited Poultice, get it #mccann

See how this person lies and lies, and twists the truth? "BL INVITED MB"???? Well, I must be on a different planet because I remember distinctly, the look of shock and surprise on Brenda Leyland's face, when MB stuck a microphone into her face.

Oh, and if proof is needed,  that MB turned up at BL's door unexpectedly, just look at the banner on this Forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sallypelt

Activity : 5314

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.01.15 17:00

Sonia Poulton confronts Iain Duncan Smith and Esther McVey

What did this video achieve?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12841

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.01.15 17:13

SP confronting K.McC. LOL, that should be a hoot.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 27.01.15 17:25

aquila wrote:Sonia Poulton confronts Iain Duncan Smith and Esther McVey

What did this video achieve?

I agree, door stopping will just play into the McCanns sympathy and the media will use it as more evidence that the people questioning them are just trolls. Looking the woman up she has connections to David Icke and this will backfire because they will use the lizard theory etc. I've never heard of the woman before and I've been a campaigner for a long time. This is a very important time in getting the truth out there and all she's going to do is play into Clarence's hands.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.01.15 17:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:SP confronting K.McC. LOL, that should be a hoot.
I don't find it a hoot at all.

It's just not cricket.

Brenda Leyland's Coroner's Inquiry hasn't taken place.

The outcome of the Lisbon Trial has yet to be seen.

Sonia Poulton is tweeting that she's doorstepped the McCanns!

There has already been the video teaser of something that may or may not be aired after Brenda Leyland's CI has taken place.

I actually feel sick to my stomach.

I don't support a 'freedom warrior' who has nothing much to declare as achievement other than gobbing off on Twitter.

I'm here on this forum because I want justice for a little 3 year old.

If anyone thinks Sonia Poulton is credibly going to achieve that in anyway whatsoever then I may as well go take courses in basket weaving/skeet shooting and fenn walking.

This woman is interested in making a name for herself and daft buggers latch onto it.

I think the best place for Sonia is in the Big Brother house with Katie Hopkins and Katie Price.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton Update - Page 9 Empty Jim Gambe on Twitter to Sonia

Post by String 27.01.15 17:43

Follow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Jim Gamble‏
[ltr]@JimGamble_INEQE[/ltr]

Given everything ‘so called Journalist’ @SoniaPoulton said re #sweepyface doorstepping the mother of a missing child is disgusting hypocrisy

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sonia Poulton ‏

[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

@JimGamble_INEQE I've still got it and his backtracking in early days. All captured. Shocking behaviour with no substance.
Sonia Poulton ‏

[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

13m 13 minutes ago
[/list]
@JimGamble_INEQE absolutely. Do you see how he works? He's supposed to fight against online bullying but he encourages it. Jeez!
[*]ply

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sonia Poulton ‏
[*][ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

59m59 minutes ago
@JimGamble_INEQE People only say so-called when I won't bow to PR lies. You contributed to mob rule #sweepyface
#mccann is public interest 

[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/list]
 Follow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sonia Poulton
[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

@JimGamble_INEQE the way he tried to turn this is despicable. Reality is, Brit taxpayers have paid £10m with no proof of abduction
[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Jim Gamble ‏

38m38 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @PetsyLz your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Why verbally attack the mother of a missing child?

[*]@SoniaPoulton @annienonymouss lol, what attempts? Unlike u I've no personal agenda. I've simply sought 2prevent bullying of victims parents

@SoniaPoulton I've worked with a lot of strong prof independent journalists who are ferocious in their search for the truth. IMO ur not one.
[/list]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sonia Poulton 

[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]

For you @JimGamble_INEQE Note it well, I have. #mccann

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Reply
 Retweet[size=12]2[/size]
 Favourite
MoreReply
[/list]
String
String

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 27.01.15 17:47

aquila wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:SP confronting K.McC. LOL, that should be a hoot.
I don't find it a hoot at all.

It's just not cricket.

Brenda Leyland's Coroner's Inquiry hasn't taken place.

The outcome of the Lisbon Trial has yet to be seen.

Sonia Poulton is tweeting that she's doorstepped the McCanns!

There has already been the video teaser of something that may or may not be aired after Brenda Leyland's CI has taken place.

I actually feel sick to my stomach.

I don't support a 'freedom warrior' who has nothing much to declare as achievement other than gobbing off on Twitter.

I'm here on this forum because I want justice for a little 3 year old.

If anyone thinks Sonia Poulton is credibly going to achieve that in anyway whatsoever then I may as well go take courses in basket weaving/skeet shooting and fenn walking.

This woman is interested in making a name for herself and daft buggers latch onto it.

I think the best place for Sonia is in the Big Brother house with Katie Hopkins and Katie Price.
Spot on. I don't know her but from the little I've seen there's something not quite right and with the verdict not being here, her timing couldn't be worse because this could eclipse all news if the favour goes for Amaral. A campaigner wouldn't do this at this time either, which gives me doubt about her professionalism. Is she mates with Clarence by any chance?
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.15 18:34

You really have got to wonder why Jim Gamble emerges to fight McCanns' corner after having disassociated himself from twitter after BL death?

He has a flaming cheek to call SP hypocrite when he's a bigger one.
IIRC he commended Martin Brunt when Brunt doorstepped BL.

I hope someone had screencapped all his previous tweets.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.15 18:44

Ya....isn't it?  Now Kate knows how it feels to be doorstepped. lol 
IF team mccann was in with Sky to make example of trolls and BL was singled out as scapegoat, kate deserves to be doorstepped and deserves everything coming to her. 
When BL was found dead the Mcs should have come out to condemn Brunt's action but they didn't.

Whether SP's action will play into the hands of McCanns is left to be seen.  Too premature to say......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.01.15 18:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You really have got to wonder why Jim Gamble emerges to fight McCanns' corner after having disassociated himself from twitter after BL death?

Why do you think JG is engaging with Sonia Poulton on Twitter?

It's because she's just let down every single person who cares about justice for Madeleine and made it an easy target for JG.

I give up Aiyoyo. It's sick. I feel sick - literally. This woman is a nightmare.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.01.15 18:49

aquila wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You really have got to wonder why Jim Gamble emerges to fight McCanns' corner after having disassociated himself from twitter after BL death?

It's because she's just let down every single person who cares about justice for Madeleine and made it an easy target for JG.

I give up Aiyoyo. It's sick. I feel sick - literally. This woman is a nightmare.
Are you for real???????.do you really think Sonia doesn't know what she is doing,blimey I give up. perhaps it might be an idea to have a rest from the Madeleine case if its making you so ill.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.01.15 18:51

aquila wrote:

Are you for real???????.do you really think Sonia doesn't know what she is doing,blimey I give up.
Tiny, do you think Sonia Poulton knows what she's doing?

...and if you do please help me to understand. I'm open to your opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.01.15 18:56

aquila wrote:
aquila wrote:

Are you for real???????.do you really think Sonia doesn't know what she is doing,blimey I give up.

Yes I do think she knows whats she doing ,but I think you have made yourself quite plain how you feel so I don't think you need any help at.
lets wait for the vid,you never know even you might be surprised what she has to say ,also her door stepping mother kate will not be the same as brunts door stepping.
Sonia will have to tell no lies like brunt did
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.01.15 19:00

aquila wrote:
aquila wrote:

Yes I do think she knows whats she doing ,but I think you have made yourself quite plain how you feel so I don't think you need any help at.
lets wait for the vid,you never know even you might be surprised what she has to say ,also her door stepping mother kate will not be the same as brunts door stepping.
That's fair enough tiny.

Nothing wrong with different opinions.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.01.15 19:24

aquila wrote:
aquila wrote:
aquila wrote:

That's fair enough tiny.

Nothing wrong with different opinions.
its good to have different opinions ,makes one look harder at what is happening around this case.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.01.15 20:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sonia Poulton has been challenged by McCann-supporters that she has door-stepped Kate McCann and has admitted it:

Sonia Poulton [email=‏@SoniaPoulton]‏[/email]@SoniaPoulton
2 hrs ago

@B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 It's true. It's my job to seek answers. I tried route of requesting interview. This is public interest.

ETA:  Followed up by this tweet a bit later:

Sonia Poulton [email=‏@SoniaPoulton]‏@SoniaPoulton[/email]
1h1 hour ago

@_DarkMavis @B_balou @tonybooth20 I don't care what bent and twisted people on small forum think. Times have changed, they need to catch up.

ETA 2:

In another place, a McCann-sceptic has written:

I can imagine the headline: "McCanns are fearing for their safety after Kate was doorstepped by Sonia Poulton whilst their twins were cowering in the kitchen". God help us all, that is the last thing we need. What a stupid, stupid thing for SP to do especially after the good publicity that GA received and the on-going police investigation".
Re ETA 2

Any McCann protestations for their safety will highlight their abject hypocrisy and play into Sonia's hands, as she will no doubt make it abundantly clear the dodgy doctors didn't give a stuff about Brenda Leyland's safety! As far as GA is concerned, the McCanns can't harm him anymore as they've done their worst now, and the only way is up for him from here on, and I hope he sues them to the hilt in the near future.  There will always be some pink headlines, but they don't work anymore as the McCanns heyday is done and dusted. They are viewed as child neglecting pariahs by the vast majority.   No more FUND in the sun for them!

(imho)
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker 27.01.15 20:49

Re ETA 2

Any McCann protestations for their safety will highlight their abject hypocrisy and play into Sonia's hands, as she will no doubt make it abundantly clear the dodgy doctors didn't give a stuff about Brenda Leyland's safety! As far as GA is concerned, the McCanns can't harm him anymore as they've done their worst now, and the only way is up for him from here on, and I hope he sues them to the hilt in the near future.  There will always be some pink headlines, but they don't work anymore as the McCanns heyday is done and dusted. They are viewed as child neglecting pariahs by the vast majority.   No more FUND in the sun for them!

(imho)
agreed
noseyparker

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.01.15 22:14

IF she really did 'doorstep' them - (and we only have other people's accounts so far AFAIK)
I wonder if the doors were open, and the windows wide open with the curtains drawn back . . . ! ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15048

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.01.15 22:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IF she really did 'doorstep' them - (and we only have other people's accounts so far AFAIK)
I wonder if the doors were open, and the windows wide open with the curtains drawn back . . .    ! ! !
Nah, everything was smashed and went whoosh - clunk as Sonia stomped up the drive.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum