The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by ShuBob on 02.01.15 20:34

@Montclair wrote:A certain poster prefers to attack Sonia Poulton on a personal level even before she has made her video. A typical tactic, discredit the messenger instead of the message. As I recall, this is what Lance Armstrong did.

Good comparison Montclair.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 02.01.15 20:36

@juliet wrote:There is a tiny claque which follows where'er TB goes - doing his cause no good at all. The claque comprises aquila, aiyoyo and bluebag. It detracts from TB' s message that these three are such predictable and aggressive camp followers.

I can't speak for the others but I'll strongly dispute Aiyoyo does what you claim.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 02.01.15 20:49

It is obvious from this and other threads that many of us are sick of being told what to think by a tiny but forceful group.
juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.01.15 22:30

@juliet wrote:There is a tiny claque which follows where'er TB goes - doing his cause no good at all. The claque comprises aquila, aiyoyo and bluebag. It detracts from TB' s message that these three are such predictable and aggressive camp followers.

Oh Lordy Lord, it's the same old sans two firing neutrons juliet - the very one who claimed "Gerry's passport photo is photoshopped (my arse)" - talking without engaging her grey-muddy-matter again.  Ye Gawd !

Seems you still have a bone stuck down your throat - spit it out !
Needless to involve the others into the fray.

If anyone is guilty of being obssessed with TB, it is YOU dear juliet, you can't leave him alone. 

What IS your problem? Oh.......ummm.....btw..I'm not interested...don't bother to formulate a reply. I don't need another sharp as a marble utterance from you - it will just be more of the same old same old ...moaning and whinging.  
Spit out your dummy all you want (I already know you will), I won't give a monkey arse. 

Ever heard of : "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.01.15 22:37

@juliet wrote:It is obvious from this and other threads that many of us are sick of being told what to think by a tiny but forceful group. 

Here we go again --- hiding behind "many of us".

Get over yourself !
If you don't like it here, you know what to do.....
No body is forcing you to read..... or to stay.....
You're begging for it aren't you ?

What is your point ?  
Are you here to discuss the case, or here to tell everyone about your fascination and obssession with TB, or to discuss your paranoia ?
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.01.15 22:41

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xertial on 02.01.15 23:19

@aiyoyo wrote:

Oh Lordy Lord, it's the same old sans two firing neutrons juliet - the very one who claimed "Gerry's passport photo is photoshopped (my arse)" - talking without engaging her grey-muddy-matter again.  Ye Gawd !

Seems you still have a bone stuck down your throat - spit it out !
Needless to involve the others into the fray.

If anyone is guilty of being obssessed with TB, it is YOU dear juliet, you can't leave him alone. 

What IS your problem? Oh.......ummm.....btw..I'm not interested...don't bother to formulate a reply. I don't need another sharp as a marble utterance from you - it will just be more of the same old same old ...moaning and whinging.  
Spit out your dummy all you want (I already know you will), I won't give a monkey arse. 

Ever heard of : "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

seriously??  That last line.......   so very...... well..... it's just ironic.

....and before Aquila or Aiyoyo start spouting off about how many posts people have made, and are not 'contributing' members.  hehehehe.  Well, there is probably good reason for that too.  I have never considered 'number of posts' a good enough metric to measure 'value'.  ....and I have been attempting to skip the posts of these mentioned 2 posters for quite some time now.  

I am not suggesting that this forum is not valuable.  Far from it, I loved reviewing many of the contributions that have been made.   Unfortunately, I have finally reached my personal limit on the BS and bullying that gets a free pass for certain posters.  ... and for the last few minutes have been searching for info on how to de-register from this forum.  Will do so when I can figure out how - (or Admin, if you would be so kind, you can consider this a request to be removed from the membership list / numbers). 

This forum can proudly claim a membership of 4,000+.   However, that isn't exactly the whole story.... & is clearly something of a distortion.  If you look a bit deeper, it appears that members logged in during the past month - is something less than 300.   And if you check just the past week, you will probably find that it is something less than 200.

xertial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 02.01.15 23:53

@aiyoyo wrote:
@juliet wrote:It is obvious from this and other threads that many of us are sick of being told what to think by a tiny but forceful group. 

Get over yourself !

What is your point ?  
Are you here to discuss the case, or here to tell everyone about your fascination and obssession with TB, or to discuss your paranoia ?

No one begs me to remain here. I choose to do so of my own free will but it's getting a bit uncomfortable the way certain posters belittle others. It's unbecoming of decent debaters imo. Will I be criticized for saying this? Perhaps but I'm happy to say my piece.

Let's get back to doing what we do best i.e. research and share/debate info.

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.01.15 23:59

@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Get over yourself !

What is your point ?  

No one begs me to remain here. I choose to do so of my own free will but it's getting a bit uncomfortable the way certain posters belittle others. It's unbecoming of decent debaters imo. Will I be criticized for saying this? Perhaps but I'm happy to say my piece.

clapping  and I have enjoyed many of your posts in the past Shubob when you have done that. clapping

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 03.01.15 0:15

Thank you plebgate yes

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 03.01.15 0:17

Ya, seriously, xertial......talking about irony...another bird's brain spectacular own goal...

Oh ...Merry New Year - another merry one coming out of the woodwork, must be the drinks watdidit!
One of Juliet's "many of us" .....birds of the same feather?
You've outed yourself haven't you? Brilliant ! Had you not mentioned your scant posts I would not have noticed....never have ...post count has (and is) never an issue with me....but your concentration is elsewhere apparently........not here to discuss the case then ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 03.01.15 0:55

@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Get over yourself !

What is your point ?  

Exactly, it's not nice to be unpleasant. But paranoia and no-basis-accusation of members is uncalled for too isn't it?  
I believe juliet has a bone to pick with me over my comments on her 'gerry's fake passport photo' claim, and she hasn't has her last say because I wouldn't engage.  

What I don't get is : why do the usual suspects persist on unbecoming behavior of disgressing from the subject of Madeleine to veer always to discuss their favourite pet subject to suit them at will.  It's so unnecessary and repetitively tiresome when people cast aspersions, when they cannot recognise the strengths and weaknesses of individual/s and see beyond that - that their fallacy or merit is so unimportant to the case under discussion -- and raise above that in the grand scheme of things.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.01.15 7:40

Juliet, thanks for describing me as part of a 'claque' - I hadn't come across this word before so had to google it. It's nice to add a new word to my vocabulary.

Here's the definition:

"A group of persons hired to applaud at a performance. 2. A group of fawning admirers."

Firstly, I don't follow TB 'where'er he goes' as you state. I'm a member of CMOMM the same as TB and I don't do Facebook or Twitter so it can hardly be considered 'following'.

Secondly, when I'm in disagreement with Tony's posts I have no problem in airing it on the forum, although I have to say I sometimes balk at it due to the many people on this forum who exist on this forum to denigrate and leap straight onto anything negative. I'm not not prepared to fuel that fire.

Thirdly, and most disturbingly, is that because of views such as yours I am often reluctant to congratulate TB on outstanding posts and contributions as it brings on the usual 'oh, the sychopants are kneeling before Tony again' squad.  It's then only minutes before it's reported and cackled over on other forums who delight and relish in damning TB for just about anything. That's a sad state of affairs but it's the truth. Anyone agreeing with Tony is singled out for comment and bullying. Now I think those who do that are the 'claque'.

Claque....there is a claque on this forum (I'm loving the new word) and it is very apparent to me who is in it because they all come out of the woodwork together, although unlike yourself I shan't be naming them.

Now Juliet, may I ask you for some advice please?

How would you like me and the other two members of what you deem to be a 'claque' (even though we post independently and have minds of our own) to conduct themselves on this forum? I realise you have high expectations and you obviously care because you continue to be a member here despite being disgruntled by things. If you could give me any tips that would be helpful I'd appreciate it.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.01.15 8:08

I admit, I'm a bit claquers sometimes...
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 03.01.15 8:16

It's apparent that there are some people that come here to complain about this forum so that they can take the developing 'argument' back to the other forum to 'have their right to reply' to this forum!

They spout the same lines over and over again: bullying, not confident to post, this forum is being discredited etc.  coffee

Without the spats that they create here they'd have nothing to discuss on their forum. The people on the other forum are the 'claque', they are the ones who troll this forum to create spats here which take threads off topic. I have never seen anyone take a post from there to discuss over here.

The biggest thread over there is the one where they are trashing this forum !!

But they've started a new thread to slag off the Missing Madeleine forum though.

In the name of Madeleine McCann.

Shame on you all.
Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.01.15 10:11

I've posted my thoughts on Sonia Poulton's latest venture. I don't expect people to agree with what I write.

What surprises me is there is full blown support for Sonia Poulton in her latest venture when her last venture into PVT came to absolute zero other than a big fight with David Icke where they both issued youtube vidoes about their disgruntlement.

For anyone who thinks I have a problem with Sonia Poulton, you're absolutely right I do. Sonia Poulton interviewed Cristobell on PVT. According to Cristobell she was approached by Sonia Poulton. The interview was a complete shambles but it came with a huge pre-announcement, full of excitement onto this forum and probably many others that Martin Grime might make an appearance (something like that). It resulted in a fireside chat about internet trolls and how they've both been victims of trolling.

Sonia Poulton interviewed Stephen Birch and Michael Shrimpton without once challenging a word they said.

Sonia Poulton left PVT under a cloud after a few weeks and is now marking herself out as the champion of Brenda Leyland but can't say anything until after the inquest. Yet another pre-announcement - and people are excited and making up all sorts of things about the power of Sonia Poulton to expose something that will have great bearing.

I doubt this very much and I don't apologise for that.

Cristobell, after a whole load of really dreadful blogs about CMOMM and Tony Bennett, followed with a crusade into London on an anarchist Masked Parade (complete with a blog) and has taken to now blogging about a diet book (I'll probably buy it).

You see, it's about empty crusaders for me. I've seen Sonia Poulton call Iain Duncan Smith a mass murderer.

I've also seen in the last year, people latching onto the tweets of Katie Hopkins when she bothered to write something about the McCann case. There was much tweeting and muttering and voices of hope on forums. Katie H was going to take up the cause. Katie's taken up getting fat, losing weight and telling fat people to sort out their lives.

Now, I watched the PVT videos a couple of days ago (it took a lot for me to watch Icke) about the spat between Sonia Poulton and Icke. What I saw was ugly and was to do with ego. All this from a broadcasting channel designed to tackle the issues that MSM wouldn't. The channel was completely flaky (although I have to admit I'm more on the side of Sonia Poulton in the spat than Icke but that's irrelevant).

I'm not usually given to long posts so bear with me if I'm boring you.

What I see is lack of substance. What I see is internet crusaders with little to offer before they are onto the next subject. What I see is a twitter punch up.

There are many good people who want to know what happened to Madeleine McCann. Those people remain on forums such as this one for many reasons. There are lots of personalities. People come and go.

So, (in no particular order) Tony Bennett, PeterMac, Jill Havern, Enid O'Dowd and all those who aren't fly-by-nights, a big thank you.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 03.01.15 11:19

@aquila wrote:I've posted my thoughts on Sonia Poulton's latest venture. I don't expect people to agree with what I write.

What surprises me is there is full blown support for Sonia Poulton in her latest venture when her last venture into PVT came to absolute zero other than a big fight with David Icke where they both issued youtube vidoes about their disgruntlement.

For anyone who thinks I have a problem with Sonia Poulton, you're absolutely right I do. Sonia Poulton interviewed Cristobell on PVT. According to Cristobell she was approached by Sonia Poulton. The interview was a complete shambles but it came with a huge pre-announcement, full of excitement onto this forum and probably many others that Martin Grime might make an appearance (something like that). It resulted in a fireside chat about internet trolls and how they've both been victims of trolling.

Sonia Poulton interviewed Stephen Birch and Michael Shrimpton without once challenging a word they said.

Sonia Poulton left PVT under a cloud after a few weeks and is now marking herself out as the champion of Brenda Leyland but can't say anything until after the inquest. Yet another pre-announcement - and people are excited and making up all sorts of things about the power of Sonia Poulton to expose something that will have great bearing.

Cristobell, after a whole load of really dreadful blogs about CMOMM and Tony Bennett, followed with a crusade into London on an anarchist Masked Parade (complete with a blog) and has taken to now blogging about a diet book (I'll probably buy it).

You see, it's about empty crusaders for me. I've seen Sonia Poulton call Iain Duncan Smith a mass murderer.

I've also seen in the last year, people latching onto the tweets of Katie Hopkins when she bothered to write something about the McCann case. There was much tweeting and muttering and voices of hope on forums. Katie H was going to take up the cause. Katie's taken up getting fat, losing weight and telling fat people to sort out their lives.

Now, I watched the PVT videos a couple of days ago (it took a lot for me to watch Icke) about the spat between Sonia Poulton and Icke. What I saw was ugly and was to do with ego. All this from a broadcasting channel designed to tackle the issues that MSM wouldn't. The channel was completely flaky (although I have to admit I'm more on the side of Sonia Poulton in the spat than Icke but that's irrelevant).

What I see is lack of substance. What I see is internet crusaders with little to offer before they are onto the next subject. What I see is a twitter punch up.

There are many good people who want to know what happened to Madeleine McCann. Those people remain on forums such as this one for many reasons. There are lots of personalities. People come and go.

So, (in no particular order) Tony Bennett, PeterMac, Jill Havern, Enid O'Dowd and all those who aren't fly-by-nights, a big thank you.
clapping roses   thumbsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 03.01.15 12:22

Aiyo is too hysterical. She needs to employ some form of self control.
Aquula asks what she should do. I suggest: stop acting as if all newcomers are spies or idiots. Stop lashing out at those of us who disagree with the official line on subjects such as the last photo or Smithman. Stop whipping up conspiracies about posters you have taken against.
Stop turning this once wonderful and valuable site (thanks to you, JH) into a closed shop of mutual admirers.
juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 03.01.15 13:12

@Nina wrote:
@aquila wrote:I've posted my thoughts on Sonia Poulton's latest venture. I don't expect people to agree with what I write.

clapping roses   thumbsup

Thirded. thumbsup roses clapping big grin

The other forum didn't take long to revert to its true form, it's a shame.
It should be named "AS&RP".  

Also, 'lose weight' book promotion on Mystery of MBM forum?  Really !  
Irony isn't it?  Yet the Mcs are criticised for marketing and promoting products on the back of Madeleine's name on their "Find Madeleine" website.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 03.01.15 16:18

@juliet wrote:Aiyo is too hysterical. She needs to employ some form of self control.
Aquula asks what she should do. I suggest: stop acting as if all newcomers are spies or idiots. Stop lashing out at those of us who disagree with the official line on subjects such as the last photo or Smithman. Stop whipping up conspiracies about posters you have taken against.
Stop turning this once wonderful and valuable site (thanks to you, JH) into a closed shop of mutual admirers.

Aquila is too polite to you, and you in turn come on with your usual criticism laden attitude, that's how charming (not) you are.  If you think I am hysterical so be it, I couldn't care less. I don't tolerate fool especially fool who casts stone at me first.
 If someone were to write a book on "Lose That Attitude" I might consider purchasing it.

Equally if you stop your paranoia and attacks, and if your "those of us" stop the incessant mindless and baseless attack on members here with your single-minded focus needlessly and unnecessarily obsessive pecking on TB all the time, that will be a good start and we will know you mean business.

People here have the good grace not to go there to respond in likes.  They have the good sense to rise above the chronic petty minded pecking that prevails over there.  Yet you fail to acknowledge the difference of standard.  You come here alleging to representing "those of us" to attack members here.  It seems a recurring theme with you.  What do you want?  People to discuss your desired topics only or people to agree with you or people to take side with you and your "those of us"?  Why should you dictate and control what people think or should or should not support? 

I don't necessary agree or disagree with any one individual's collective posts, and I don't necessary voice my agreeable or disagreeable view on them either, just depends on the necessary context really. It boggles the mind why you persist on revisiting your pet topic when it suits you yet people are not allowed to voice their different views on it. What an irony !

No one has to agree with everyone's posts or every post of any particular individual.  If they don't agree, they can choose to speak up then move on, or they can ignore it and move on. Needless to read more into it and make monsters of one's over imaginative imaginations?

The title of this forum is Madeleine, remember? And NOT about attention seeking individual?  Individuals who have done and still doing sterling works for her are commendable, does not matter if one necessary likes all of their method or not, does not matter if they didn't get it right first time, their fallacy is not for lack of trying for Madeleine and they stick their neck out there, which is a damn sight more than me I should say, and for that they deserve my respect, doesn't mean I necessary agree with all them every time.  We all know who those individuals are, needless for me to name them.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.01.15 18:33

True to form Cristobell, has written yet another blog today damning Tony Bennett and accusing him of doing 'untold damage'.

This comes on the coat tails of promoting a diet book on the MMM forum.

Now iirc (and I do) during that terrible interview she did with Sonia Poulton where she was supposed to be talking about the Libel Trial (and managed to do not much about that even though she could have boned up on the subject and really hammered an informed message across) she managed to plug another book she'd written and bleat that she'd been denied some sort of literary success due to people trolling her on the internet for her views on the Madeleine McCann case.

I despair.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 03.01.15 19:19

@Doug D wrote:Thank you for that information Tony.

Whilst very interesting, it does nothing to dispel my doubts on their motives and the possibility that it was all part of a discrediting exercise.

2&2 posted their first ‘teaser message’ on 27th September, a few days before the Brunt/Leyland fiasco started, and their last video on 24th October.

We know from either FB or twitter comments that they had been in contact with Joanna Morais at an early stage, they contacted TB on 14th November, they stated that they had been in touch with Pat Brown and 327 MP’s.

They were seemingly trying to get Tony, (& presumably Pat & Joanna) to throw in their backing for the definite photoshopping of the last photo as ‘evidence we have that would send Kate, Gerry and their Tapas friends back to Portugal on a charge of ‘perverting the course of justice’, but as Tony pointed out to them, there were valid reasons for doubting this.

Their Twitter account was then wiped, although not closed (can’t find the date at the moment), but I can’t fathom out a logical reason for doing so when they were apparently still trying to whip up support, in what could quite easily have been originally set up as a ‘troll-seeking’ exercise, but which was derailed by Brenda’s death. (Having lost the ‘war’, did they then think ‘lets go for specific high-profile targets’?)

This all too closely mirrors S & S’s actions with their FB & Twitter accounts for my liking.

I also don’t hold with the ‘and it’s most likely the video would be taken down within the hour’ as that would only be possible on UK servers presumably & if it was posted correctly it would just have gone viral and there would have been nothing TM could have done.

I would like to think they are genuine, but as with so many things McCann, not everything is always as it seems.

View in retrospect 2&2's motive does appear odd.  
Their story simply does not gel.
Their sudden late entry onto the scene, out of the blue, with accompanying prior fanfare and hullabaloo over a 'T-day' release date, that in the finished did not materialise, coupled with their sudden exit at the same time wiping clean traces of them on the twitter just seem bizzare to say the least.

They claimed to have given the video to Police, which is understandable and fair enough.  But giving it to 327 MPs? Believable?  Nope, I dont buy that.  
Assuming we take them on face value..... what were they thinking by that action? 
What did they hope to achieve doing that, or  rather what they hoped the 327 MPs will do with it?

Also, it would be of interest to know if the distribution to MPs was done prior to or post legal advice they had sought and told the content was defamatory. 
There is a world of difference in the before or after action.
  If done before gotten legal advice, why sought legal advice after the horse has bolted so to speak - it's too late to shut the gate after, moot action.
 If  done after they'd gotten the legal advice, what seems weird is that they appear seemingly unfettered by their defamatory liability when they releasing it to few hundred MPs, yet when it comes to prospect of releasing it to a wider audience on social channel, they were reticient and deemed it necessary to seek endorsement of a few individuals first.

The pertinent question had to be why was it of such importance for 2&2 to want to secure the endorsement of any of the three named individuals first before they will venture to release it? If one ponders on this, it's clear that endorsement from any one of these individuals or not will not make an iota of difference as if they were to go it alone.  Above all, the defamation liability will remain and still rests with them being originators of the video, endorsed by third party or not.

Also, considering they rode into town so to speak so unexpectedly how did they know exactly who to approach to garner support?  How did they end up selecting PB, JM and TB ? Were they given the names by a source, or did they learn of them as a result of having followed the case on internet? 

If, on the premise they'd been following the case on interest to have apprised of those names, then by virture of that they therefore must have been known that their 'allegation that the last photo is photoshopped' has been done to death on fora. 
They must know that the question of the genuity of the last photo or it's possible tampering with has been extensively covered, and experts opinion sought and given to the Police.  So if it is simply on allegation that the LP is photoshopped, they must know that won't be of surprise to people, or Police, or McCanns for that matter since they told the Damages Trial they have their Kevins and Mr Cribsheet reader monitor internet and keep them in the loops. 

I'd like to think their wiping clean of their twitter account is out of fear of being tracked down by TM, but I am becoming sinister and am thinking maybe there is more than meet the eyes.   Their sudden interest is matched by sudden disinterest - came suddenly, gone suddenly - what is all that about?  Why the sudden interest in the case out of the blue and then the sudden disinterest to pursue it as if their zealous work suddenly does not matter anymore in spite of everything they claimed they'd done.

What about the distributions to the few hundred MPs?  Could they not follow up on that and maybe if so inclined fill people in on the development if any.  Even failure to secure support from the internet world does not mean they have to drop off the scene surely?

A one-off interest that can be dropped at the drop of hat is real strange when you consider they went to the bother of consulting lawyer into the bargain.

If his act was an 'entrapment' attempt by certain quarters?  I wont be at all surprised.
Was he hoping to solicit the names of the experts consulted by PM using he can prove last photo is photoshopped as pretext?  Who knows!

I rather prefer to believe it is the act of one individual acting alone.  Someone who walks among us (probably), someone who has been following the case closely, wanting to do something with his personal amateurish conviction that the LP is photoshopped, but refering to release it with the endorsement of the individuals prominent in their works or comments for Madeleine.  Kind of moral support seeking if you like on something I believe he can't have been deadly convinced of, neither does he have irrefutable proof/evidence that the last photo is shopped as being the honest absolutely truth, else he won't need others to endorse it. The given to MP tale is just cock & bull IMO.

I am inclined to believe he's nothing more than an attention seeker seeking a few minutes fame but did not get his way and thus is prepared leave it at that.

I'm interested to hear people's view on it.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.01.15 21:43

The identities and contact details of the experts who examined the Last Photo were provided to Grange, the PJ and Dr Amaral.
One or two other selected people were also told - just in case I am found halfway up a mountain with a small bottle of gin, or under a tree holding a small fruit knife, or am visited by Martin Brunt threatening me armed with downright LIES about what he has done with a dossier given to him by the McCanns . . . ! !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on 04.01.15 9:31

Oh I think your far too sprightly for a conbruntation Peter M.
Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.01.15 10:50

@Grim wrote:Oh I think you're far too sprightly for a conbruntation Peter M.
They did for Dr Kelly
and Mike Todd
and several others where the evidence is not quite so clear.
It depends how deep go the roots of this Fraud.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum