The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


"Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.14 22:59

@Khaleesi wrote:
Did she put the e-fits in the book? No. Why if [they - sp.] are a hoax, created to help the McTeam to reinforce the abduction thesis?

REPLY: There were 3 pages in Kate's book devoted to a detailed comparison between Tannerman and Smithman - that we cannot get away from.

She did not include the two e-fits. My suggestion would be that that was because they found these two e-fits - of two very different-looking men (your own words) - a real problem. They couldn't solve it - so left out the e-fits whilst promoting Smithman as the likely abductor in the book and on their website.

They needed Redwood and Grange to help them over this problem. It took Redwood over 2 years to sort it out for them


++++++


Okay, they did not suppress the e-fits (please dear Carter-Ruck do not sue anyone). But they weren't very keen to use them.

REPLY: The McCanns promoted Smithman in various ways from May 2009 onwards as I think is generally conceded on the forum. But they did not use the e-fits, waiting for the review which Rebekah Brooks kindly in order to boost circulation of the Sun helped her to obtain    


++++++


Yes, telling the public to disregard Tanner's statement was sooooo very hurtful to the investigation. Telling the public that they might have seen something important much later than the Tannerman sighting (which was earlier hammered into people as an official time of Maddie's abduction) is also an incredibly crappy move on SY side... roll

Seriously...

Que?
 

Irony, you know.
REPLY: Still lost on me, I'm afraid     never mind

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14898
Reputation : 2990
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Khaleesi on 21.12.14 23:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Khaleesi wrote:Did she put the e-fits in the book? No. Why if [they - sp.] are a hoax, created to help the McTeam to reinforce the abduction thesis?

REPLY: There were 3 pages in Kate's book devoted to a detailed comparison between Tannerman and Smithman - that we cannot get away from

And it proves actually what, beide the fact that the McTeam used the Smith sighting for their own purposes? That does not make it automatically a hoax. And if the sighting was real what would be strange in Kate trying to prove that it was a Tannerman, so it could not have been any of the Tapas 9 males?

She did not include the two e-fits. My suggestion would be that that was because they found these two e-fits - of two very different-looking men (your own words) - a real problem. They couldn't solve it - so left out the e-fits whilst promoting Smithman as the likely abductor in the book and on their website.

Why the two different looking faces on the e-fits would be a problem for the McCanns? The more dezinformation put in the media the better for them!  They had no problem with using the faceless Tannerman in many versions, so why the two faces of Smithman would be a problem?
avatar
Khaleesi

Posts : 75
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by ultimaThule on 21.12.14 23:22

I can't recall Smithman being promoted prior to 2011, but I do recall reading that it was necessary for SY/Grange to write to the McCanns before they handed over information relating to the findings of the various costly private investigations they had commissioned, TB.
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by ScarletLaw on 21.12.14 23:40

Thank you Tony for your informative answer. I had an instinct that something wasn't right about these pictures. All the E-fits are not quite right in this saga but it was interesting the father recognised Gerrys walk more than anything else. Somebody's walk and holding of a child is pretty unique to them. I think the family have be warned off from speaking about this.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Brian Griffin on 22.12.14 0:16

The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)
avatar
Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by maebee on 22.12.14 0:37

@Brian Griffin wrote:The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

Which they could have done in May of this year........... but that would have been end of story (money, limelight, fame)
avatar
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 491
Reputation : 89
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Grande Finale on 22.12.14 0:53

Back to BASICS regarding the "Abductor".

WHY would KM be shocked horrified and surprised that the window was open ?

Yes she DENIED ever opening that window !
But forensics show "only" HER handprint, in a position which could "only" be there from opening the window.

"Abductor ?" NO all available evidence points to a staged event !!

 (It was a crucial MISTAKE, because the cleaner had been in 5A the previous day and done a thorough job on the windows and surrounds. SO despite stating that she had never opened that window, she must have done so)

All available in the Police files.
avatar
Grande Finale

Posts : 140
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Okeydokey on 22.12.14 1:45

@maebee wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

Which they could have done in May of this year........... but that would have been end of story (money, limelight, fame)

I think the logic is:

1. The PJ files have to be kept out of the public domain in the UK - the files must not be discussed in detail. Because that could be fatal, there being so many unanswerable questions generated by those files which the UK Media would love to get their teeth into, but they are too scared and spineless to do so before they get some sort of green light from the courts.

2. In order for 1 to be accomplished, Amaral's book, "The Truth About the Lie" has to be suppressed so there can be no question of an English language version getting widely circulated.

3. In order for 2 to be accomplished, Amaral has to be sued.

4. The current NSY operation is back up...as long as the Met Police, with their still strong reputation, are on the case, chasing various phantoms that call into question the validity of the PJ investigation, that helps ensure that the PJ files are not given credence in the UK. This could go on for years yet. The longer the better as far as Team McCann are concerned.

5. All the above are backed up by a network of contacts in universities, health service, judiciary, police, legal profession, political parties, charities, media etc. that Team McCann have built up carefully and use to the full.


Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.14 2:19

@Brian Griffin wrote:The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

Who has offered the McCanns a legitimate 'out', BG?

1. Without the consent of the High Court they cannot make application for its Ward to be declared dead.

2. If they admit to believing their eldest daughter is deceased they may jeopardise that part of the claim they have filed in the Lisbon courts to the effect that Dr Amaral's book has harmed the search for her.

3.  A declaration of death in respect of the child will not stop Op Grange in its tracks, but it will cause the tills in the online shop to stop jingling..

We are approaching the end of 2014 and I'm willing to bet a considerable sum that the ongoing police investigations in Portugal and the UK will be concluded long before the coming new year grows old.  .  .
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Joss on 22.12.14 8:31

@maebee wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

Which they could have done in May of this year........... but that would have been end of story (money, limelight, fame)
I would hope at this stage of the game that most people have woken up to the McCann charade and have stopped paying them any attention or donating to their fraudation? Wonder how they are generating any income these days? Surely not on the back of their missing child? I know they are probably hoping to win the damages claim against Mr. Amaral in Portugal, but they haven't proven any damages in that claim IMO, so good luck with that...
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.12.14 12:36

"this morning i have the extraordinary privilege to speak to the man who was in charge of Operation Grange, which was set up, over three and a half years ago, with unlimited taxpayer funding, established, to find the fiend, who 'abducted'  wee Madeleine McCann"

"Good morning, DCI, or should i say ex DCI?"

"Good morning Lorraine, ex DCI will be fine"

""Did you come close to finding out what happened to wee Maddie?"

"If the Portuguese Police had given us 'samples and fingerprints' of the four 'arguidos' i'm certain we'd have the culprit in custody today"

"How so, Andy? Many i call you Andy?"

"Well Lorraine, the 38 strong, full time, team of elite Maddie cops, had spent extensive days and months  scrutinising the PJ files, the McCann's own PI's files and phone records and had narrowed the probable suspects down to just 4 people.

"Wow, Totes Amazeballs"

" Yep, Lorraine. i'd go further and say that, and this is  an exclusive for you, and say the local schitzo did it"

"I'm impressed, Andy"

"Thankyou. I'm certain that had the PJ illegally given us their 'samples and fingerprints' our people, from Dept Q, would have been able to declare they 'matched' identically, the unidentified  fingerprints and samples my OG team planted ' found' in apartment G5A, the McCann's apartment."

"Just as Dept Q found the 'evidence' that PROVED Barry  George 'killed' Jill Dando"?

"Exactly, Lorraine, the local  'nutter' did it!" You have to remember that my team found that PDL, in May 2007, was absolutely awash with, burglators, peados, gypsies and all manner of unsavoury people, on every street corner! And still is i believe, That's why MW have crossed, the OC at least, off their holiday resort destination list. If only the PJ had played ball, this case would have been done and dusted, over a year ago"

"so, the bumbling, bungling, Portuguese PJ messed up again?"

" i'm afraid so, Lorraine"

" Will you keep in contact with K&G now you've retired?"

"Yes i will, Lorraine. They have kindly invited me to join the board of directors, of their Madeleine Fund, their limited, private,   registered company. It's an extraordinary privilege."

"Well, thankyou Andy, it's been emotional and extraordinary, meeting you"

"Remember Lorraine, if ALL else fails, it's ALWAYS the defenceless local nutter, schitzo, wot dunnit, innit, geddit!"

"Keep 'em peeled" beware
----------------------------------------------------
The bitterest TRUTH, is better than the sweetest LIE.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by whatsupdoc on 22.12.14 14:14

Had to smile reading that, jeanmonroe.   clapping1      big grin

The papers will never print that the Home Office dragged their feet and never sent the PJ the McCann bank / medical details.
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by woodforthetrees on 22.12.14 15:20

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:I seem to recall that following the Crimewatch programme which was broadcast in October 2013 PeterMac posted a revised timeline based on the statements of the McCanns and their pals which showed that the only window of opportunity available to any abductor(s) was a matter of a couple of minutes c9.55pm.  
That's quite right, he did.

I think perhaps he may have narrowed the timeframe a bit too much, but it was based on such things as the time Gerry was talking to Jeremy Wilkins and on the time of Matthew Oldfield's check - PM basically said there were large chunks of the time between 9.11pm and 10.00pm when an abduction was impossible. And he was dead right about that.

But that is exactly where DCI Redwood brought his 6.7 million viewers; Madeleine was...

...abducted...

...somewhen between 9.11pm and 10.00pm...

...probably by a burglar...

...who killed Madleieine in Apartment G5A...

...and took away her body...

...was seen a few minute later by the Smiths...

..and disposed of her body somewhere.

It sounds cruel and bizarre to spell out what Redwood was implying.

But it's all there in the Crimewatch McCann Show and in his other public utterances


I am now firmly in the belief that the Smith sighting has been given a bit of credibility to help ensure that the McCanns stay in the clear for neglect regardless of who disposed of her body.

As we know, cadaver scent doesn't develop immediately, therefore the initial suggested 'window of opportunity' of 3 mins with Tannerman would not fit with the dogs finding and the hogwash what was presented as 'the child checking rota' by the tapas group and it puts a massive red flag on the McCanns and the tapas group as it is clear that they have been lying about how often (or not) they have been checking on the kids. 

Therefore...step in Smithman.... all of a sudden adds a potential 40 ish minutes to the timeframe, which, if stretched a little, could answer how someone could enter 5a, perform an act, allow for cadaver scent to start materialising, then run down the street.

Smithman was,  IMO purely introduced back then to put Murat in the clear by the Smiths, but it has been used and abused by various parties to help fit a story to keep the McCanns in the clear for their neglect.

In reality, i have no doubt that SY are not looking for an abducting burglar at all, IMO they believe Tannerman is genuine, but as Tanner herself is flaky and the conditions were bad to make a clear identification, even if they could identify that person, it would not stand up in court . As such, they introduced 'crecheman' to rid the tannerman sighting and are happy to let Smithman sit in the spotlight to help the McCanns.

I believe they are (rightly or wrongly) only looking for a lone paedo who entered the apartment any time after 4pm, performed a s*x act on Madeleine, she died, the scene was cleaned and the body was removed at 9.15pm ish and confirmation of this at 10pm.

In summary - Smithman used for public facing stories to keep the McCanns from coming under attack for neglect
                   - Tannerman/other (paedo) being followed up whilst SY know full well that non of the kids were being checked from at least 4pm

With regard to evidence between PJ and UK police.... I can confidently say that both forces will have all available evidence, due to the influential people involved (i.e both prime ministers!), not just the P.I.I files we see on-line, but ALL files. Therefor all this media rubbish is just that.....rubbish.

IMO of course

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by ScarletLaw on 22.12.14 16:41

@Joss wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

Which they could have done in May of this year........... but that would have been end of story (money, limelight, fame)
I would hope at this stage of the game that most people have woken up to the McCann charade and have stopped paying them any attention or donating to their fraudation? Wonder how they are generating any income these days? Surely not on the back of their missing child? I know they are probably hoping to win the damages claim against Mr. Amaral in Portugal, but they haven't proven any damages in that claim IMO, so good luck with that...
I read a business man quote online who donated at the beginning and he said that he won't be donating anymore since new details have come out and he's no longer sure of the circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more of them too.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by woodforthetrees on 22.12.14 16:44

@ScarletLaw wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@maebee wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:The McCanns have been offered a legitimate 'out' in that their missing child can be declared 'dead' after 7 years missing, but they haven't taken it. So this is going to drag on and on: more police, more funding in the millions, more tenuous suspects etc. 2017 will be the 10-year anniversary, to the joy of the people of PDL. What's the betting nothing will have changed?

In my opinion.

Which they could have done in May of this year........... but that would have been end of story (money, limelight, fame)
I would hope at this stage of the game that most people have woken up to the McCann charade and have stopped paying them any attention or donating to their fraudation? Wonder how they are generating any income these days? Surely not on the back of their missing child? I know they are probably hoping to win the damages claim against Mr. Amaral in Portugal, but they haven't proven any damages in that claim IMO, so good luck with that...
I read a business man quote online who donated at the beginning and he said that he won't be donating anymore since new details have come out and he's no longer sure of the circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more of them too.

Yes, most likely the donater been made aware that they have not been looking for a live Madeleine for a long time now and the McCanns have possibly conceded to this fact behind the public face of the media, hence donations to 'search for Madeleine' are no longer required/valid.

IMO of course

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by ScarletLaw on 22.12.14 16:49

@jeanmonroe wrote:"this morning i have the extraordinary privilege to speak to the man who was in charge of Operation Grange, which was set up, over three and a half years ago, with unlimited taxpayer funding, established, to find the fiend, who 'abducted'  wee Madeleine McCann"

"Good morning, DCI, or should i say ex DCI?"

"Good morning Lorraine, ex DCI will be fine"

""Did you come close to finding out what happened to wee Maddie?"

"If the Portuguese Police had given us 'samples and fingerprints' of the four 'arguidos' i'm certain we'd have the culprit in custody today"

"How so, Andy? Many i call you Andy?"

"Well Lorraine, the 38 strong, full time, team of elite Maddie cops, had spent extensive days and months  scrutinising the PJ files, the McCann's own PI's files and phone records and had narrowed the probable suspects down to just 4 people.

"Wow, Totes Amazeballs"

" Yep, Lorraine. i'd go further and say that, and this is  an exclusive for you, and say the local schitzo did it"

"I'm impressed, Andy"

"Thankyou. I'm certain that had the PJ illegally given us their 'samples and fingerprints' our people, from Dept Q, would have been able to declare they 'matched' identically, the unidentified  fingerprints and samples my OG team planted ' found' in apartment G5A, the McCann's apartment."

"Just as Dept Q found the 'evidence' that PROVED Barry  George 'killed' Jill Dando"?

"Exactly, Lorraine, the local  'nutter' did it!" You have to remember that my team found that PDL, in May 2007, was absolutely awash with, burglators, peados, gypsies and all manner of unsavoury people, on every street corner! And still is i believe, That's why MW have crossed, the OC at least, off their holiday resort destination list. If only the PJ had played ball, this case would have been done and dusted, over a year ago"

"so, the bumbling, bungling, Portuguese PJ messed up again?"

" i'm afraid so, Lorraine"

" Will you keep in contact with K&G now you've retired?"

"Yes i will, Lorraine. They have kindly invited me to join the board of directors, of their Madeleine Fund, their limited, private,   registered company. It's an extraordinary privilege."

"Well, thankyou Andy, it's been emotional and extraordinary, meeting you"

"Remember Lorraine, if ALL else fails, it's ALWAYS the defenceless local nutter, schitzo, wot dunnit, innit, geddit!"

"Keep 'em peeled" beware
----------------------------------------------------
The bitterest TRUTH, is better than the sweetest LIE.

Very, very funny. Maybe Barry George is a new suspect-he might've decided to go to PDL on holiday and stayed with the other looking local "weirdo" Robert Murat?????

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Realist on 23.12.14 23:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:


And at the very same time, was it a very cunning effort to move the time when the abduction took place from the embarrassingly narrow time-frame of 9.11pm to 9.14pm (pre-Crecheman) to anywhere between 9.11pm and 10.00pm (post Crecheman)?

Look back at the programme itself and see just how mightly chuffed they all were that they had extended the time-frame for the abduction from an impossible 3 mintues to a much more flexible 49 minutes.


 
 

      

Precisely, the entire concept of the programme was to turn the McCann's original timeline which made kidnapping a physical impossibility into one that, although highly improbable, was at least possible if one stretched one's wildest imagination. In fact its the type of gambit a defence lawyer would employ in an attempt to shore up their client's defence.

All of which begs the question, why is the chief investigator in a murder enquiry attempting to exonerate his only realistic suspects. It wouldn't be so embarrassing if the McCanns themselves were at least remotely plausible, but they're not, in fact they make the likes of Karen Mathews appear positively believable. One really has to be ultra Rhino skinned to make a case for the McCanns.

Realist

Posts : 421
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by woodforthetrees on 24.12.14 9:18

@Realist wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:


And at the very same time, was it a very cunning effort to move the time when the abduction took place from the embarrassingly narrow time-frame of 9.11pm to 9.14pm (pre-Crecheman) to anywhere between 9.11pm and 10.00pm (post Crecheman)?

Look back at the programme itself and see just how mightly chuffed they all were that they had extended the time-frame for the abduction from an impossible 3 mintues to a much more flexible 49 minutes.


 
 

      

Precisely, the entire concept of the programme was to turn the McCann's original timeline which made kidnapping a physical impossibility into one that, although highly improbable, was at least possible if one stretched one's wildest imagination. In fact its the type of gambit a defence lawyer would employ in an attempt to shore up their client's defence.

All of which begs the question, why is the chief investigator in a murder enquiry attempting to exonerate his only realistic suspects. It wouldn't be so embarrassing if the McCanns themselves were at least remotely plausible, but they're not, in fact they make the likes of Karen Mathews appear positively believable. One really has to be ultra Rhino skinned to make a case for the McCanns.

re the bold bit..... he isn't exactly.... they are not being suspected whatsoever of the murder/concealment of Madeleine, but they are under the magnifying glass for falsifying the timelime (to cover their ar53s) and therefore neglect. However, IMO they will not be charged for neglect due to Gerrys connections with the masons and knowledge he holds about 'something (suspect it's paedophile activity but could be pharmaceutical/gvt related. 

Therefore, the Chief Investigator needs to do 2 things..... nail the killer/ abductor AND make sure it fits a timeline that exonerates the McCanns and Tapas group against any possible neglect charges.

IMO of course ;-)

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Realist on 24.12.14 16:56

@woodforthetrees wrote:
.

re the bold bit..... he isn't exactly.... they are not being suspected whatsoever of the murder/concealment of Madeleine, but they are under the magnifying glass for falsifying the timelime (to cover their ar53s) and therefore neglect. However, IMO they will not be charged for neglect due to Gerrys connections with the masons and knowledge he holds about 'something (suspect it's paedophile activity but could be pharmaceutical/gvt related. 

Therefore, the Chief Investigator needs to do 2 things..... nail the killer/ abductor AND make sure it fits a timeline that exonerates the McCanns and Tapas group against any possible neglect charges.

IMO of course ;-)

The problem with your synopsis is of course, that Operation Grange is purporting to be a murder enquiry, not a child neglect investigation. It isn't and never was an enquiry set up to investigate child neglect, so why would its chief investigator seek to exonerate various people for child neglect when his remit didn't relate to investigating them for the aforementioned in the first instance.

As for 'Freemason connections,' 'paedophile activity' and 'pharmacuetical/gvt.' related extracurricular, I think that's best left to the Hollywood film directors wearing tin foil hats if they ever decide to make a B rated movie of this charade.

Realist

Posts : 421
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by j.rob on 24.12.14 17:18

As for 'Freemason connections,' 'paedophile activity' and 'pharmacuetical/gvt.' related extracurricular, I think that's best left to the Hollywood film directors wearing tin foil hats if they ever decide to make a B rated movie of this charade.


------

Why have the McCanns enjoyed such very high level protection if it was *just* a case of covering up an accident, say? There is obviously a 'wider agenda' as Gerry himself told the world.

Plus 'paedophile activity' was suggested by the McCanns themselves. Frequently. Kate writes about it in her book. And there are a great many red flags around this whole area.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by ChippyM on 24.12.14 17:39

Jrob said "paedophile activity was suggested by the McCanns themselves''


Yes and pointed to by Dr K. Gaspar's statement also . If what she heard were correct the child's own father and one of his holiday companions are implicated.   There are also the 'odd' photos taken by McCann's friend Jon Corner and the child protection entry filed that apparently had no actual report contained within it, allegedly.


  People want to stick their head in the sand about child abuse but it is much more common than people think. Children are usually abused or killed by someone they know too....so that angle is not tin foil hat territory at all!      

ChippyM

Posts : 1334
Reputation : 467
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by pennylane on 24.12.14 17:48

@ChippyM wrote:Jrob said "paedophile activity was suggested by the McCanns themselves''


Yes and pointed to by Dr K. Gaspar's statement also . If what she heard were correct the child's own father and one of his holiday companions are implicated.   There are also the 'odd' photos taken by McCann's friend Jon Corner and the child protection entry filed that apparently had no actual report contained within it, allegedly.


  People want to stick their head in the sand about child abuse but it is much more common than people think. Children are usually abused or killed by someone they know too....so that angle is not tin foil hat territory at all!      
I agree Chippy.  Neither is 'govt/pharma' tin foil hat territory!  Gerry was on the subcommittee of COMARE, fgs, and goodness knows what pharma deals all those NHS doctors were affiliated with also. We already know Gerry's bro worked for AstraZeneca.

pennylane

Posts : 2769
Reputation : 1617
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by Realist on 24.12.14 17:49

@j.rob wrote:

Plus 'paedophile activity' was suggested by the McCanns themselves. Frequently. Kate writes about it in her book. And there are a great many red flags around this whole area.

Of course it was, what other reason could a kidnapper have for abducting a 3 yr. old child when there was a distinct lack of a ransom demand. They had to provide a motive to substantiate their story and the paedophile abductor angle was the only one available to them.

As I've previously stated, all these wild and preposterous conspiracy theories achieve is to help the McCanns dismiss their critics as a bunch of loons with vivid imaginations.

Realist

Posts : 421
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by j.rob on 24.12.14 18:13

@Realist wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

Plus 'paedophile activity' was suggested by the McCanns themselves. Frequently. Kate writes about it in her book. And there are a great many red flags around this whole area.

Of course it was, what other reason could a kidnapper have for abducting a 3 yr. old child when there was a distinct lack of a ransom demand. They had to provide a motive to substantiate their story and the paedophile abductor angle was the only one available to them.

As I've previously stated, all these wild and preposterous conspiracy theories achieve is to help the McCanns dismiss their critics as a bunch of loons with vivid imaginations.

Oh don't be ridiculous. I couldn't care less what the McScams think. They are both completely bonkers, imo. He's a psychopath and she is narcissistic at least. I doubt anyone gives a fig what the Mcs think. They are the lunatics. But worse than that because a loon with a crazy theory is not dangerous.

Whereas a bunch of crooks, psychopaths, narcissists in positions of power and responsibility, with support from media/the state are dangerous.

The Mcs should carry a Government health warning. 

Nice try though!

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Incompetent and unco-operative Portuguese held up Scotland Yard for a year by refusing to supply forensic evidence" - Sunday Mirror 21 Dec 2014

Post by woodforthetrees on 24.12.14 18:14

@Realist wrote:
@woodforthetrees wrote:
.

re the bold bit..... he isn't exactly.... they are not being suspected whatsoever of the murder/concealment of Madeleine, but they are under the magnifying glass for falsifying the timelime (to cover their ar53s) and therefore neglect. However, IMO they will not be charged for neglect due to Gerrys connections with the masons and knowledge he holds about 'something (suspect it's paedophile activity but could be pharmaceutical/gvt related. 

Therefore, the Chief Investigator needs to do 2 things..... nail the killer/ abductor AND make sure it fits a timeline that exonerates the McCanns and Tapas group against any possible neglect charges.

IMO of course ;-)

The problem with your synopsis is of course, that Operation Grange is purporting to be a murder enquiry, not a child neglect investigation. It isn't and never was an enquiry set up to investigate child neglect, so why would its chief investigator seek to exonerate various people for child neglect when his remit didn't relate to investigating them for the aforementioned in the first instance.

As for 'Freemason connections,' 'paedophile activity' and 'pharmacuetical/gvt.' related extracurricular, I think that's best left to the Hollywood film directors wearing tin foil hats if they ever decide to make a B rated movie of this charade.
Realist...please read what I have written....

The McCanns have been exonerated for any involvement in the murder...because they are looking for a lone paedo.

Now, the problem SY have is that even if they do find this supposed lone paedo they are looking for, it poses a problem for the McCanns as it blows their timeline out of the water! Hence puts them under the spotlight for neglect. However!!..... Gerry is VERY well protected so no charges will be brought for that, which means.....

SY have to make the window of opportunity wider to justify (enough anyway) the child checking timeline. Paedo nicked, Tapas 9 cleared, SY heroes.

Also, don't forget, SY are interested in capturing a murderer but other agencies are interested in the twins welfare and potential neglect charges regarding Madeleine, so it all has to fit nicely

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum