The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Follow the money trail.

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Follow the money trail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 19.12.14 14:57

@Florianne wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:I dont remember them ever using Nanny evening service

If my memory serves me correctly there was much speculation and criticism at the time about the McCanns declining to use the nanny service in the evenings, their reason being that they went back periodically to check on the children and all of them taking turns to do it.

I could be very wrong about this but it does stick in my mind for some reason.

I read that this was because they didn't want strangers looking after them but this didn't make sense because weren't the babysitters the same people who were in the crèche?

ScarletLaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Florianne on 19.12.14 15:53

@ScarletLaw wrote:
@Florianne wrote:

If my memory serves me correctly there was much speculation and criticism at the time about the McCanns declining to use the nanny service in the evenings, their reason being that they went back periodically to check on the children and all of them taking turns to do it.

I read that this was because they didn't want strangers looking after them but this didn't make sense because weren't the babysitters the same people who were in the crèche?

And the service was free which is why at the time I thought it odd they did not use it.  I'm sure I read it was pointed out to them by resort staff but again I'm revisiting this after a few years but memory still some outstanding points left in it and this is one of them.

I would like to say though should anyone know differently feel free to say I'm thick skinned and it won't offend.
Florianne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.12.14 17:06

@Florianne wrote:
@ScarletLaw wrote:
@Florianne wrote:

And the service was free which is why at the time I thought it odd they did not use it.  I'm sure I read it was pointed out to them by resort staff but again I'm revisiting this after a few years but memory still some outstanding points left in it and this is one of them.

I would like to say though should anyone know differently feel free to say I'm thick skinned and it won't offend.

Oh, FFS Florianne! winkwink

They COULDN'T have ANYONE, strangers, nannies, gardners, taxi drivers, tractor drivers, druggies, ANYONE 'IN' the apartment or Madeleine wouldn't have been able to have gone er, 'missing'!

THAT was their 'job'!

They might not have 'played a part' in her ACTUAL 'disappearance', although, there is no 'proof' to eliminate them from 'involvement', but i'd bet they 'know' who did!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Florianne on 19.12.14 17:25

They COULDN'T have ANYONE, strangers, nannies, gardners, taxi drivers, tractor drivers, druggies, ANYONE 'IN' the apartment or Madeleine wouldn't have been able to have gone er, 'missing'!

THAT was their 'job'!

They might not have 'played a part' in her ACTUAL 'disappearance', although, there is no 'proof' to eliminate them from 'involvement', but i'd bet they 'know' who did!

Well yeah that was kinda my point in saying they ignored the use of a free sitter service. Although I was always suspicious of that even then. Nothing ever made sense at the time or now.
Florianne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 19.12.14 17:57

@Florianne wrote:

THAT was their 'job'!

Well yeah that was kinda my point in saying they ignored the use of a free sitter service. Although I was always suspicious of that even then. Nothing ever made sense at the time or now.

For clarification, use of the evening creche was free and a babysitting service, comprising kids clubs workers who would have been familiar to their young charges, was available for a modest sum - c10 euros an hour comes to mind, a cost considerably less than that of the tennis sessions and individual lessons which the McCanns signed up for.

The fact that the McCanns did not avail themselves of these services makes perfect sense to me, Florianne.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 19.12.14 18:24

And yet there are many out there who will defend them to the hilt.

It beggars belief!

In my opinion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 19.12.14 19:09

@ultimaThule wrote:

The fact that the McCanns did not avail themselves of these services makes perfect sense to me, Florianne.  

Indeed, they may have lived to tell the tale of two baby bears as opposed to three.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 19.12.14 19:57

Just catching up .original post. 
Hmmmmm as i have said before about new posters and left field theories ....but that aside
not credible, but thanks for putting it out there
oh well another TM defence option scuppered !!.
stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 1:44

Everyone should be looking at SUNDAY evening as the night when Catriona was in the apartment babysitting M adeleine when the accident happened. Craig Mayhew, the Mark Warner UK operations Director has some explaining to do.
'''
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 2:40

After the SUNDAY evening accident behind the sofa the Mccanns could not risk an autopsy result and the Mark Warner Company could not risk another childminding negligence allegation which could remove their licence to operate.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 2:47

After the SUNDAY evening accident behind the sofa the Mccanns could not risk an autopsy result and the Mark Warner Company could not risk another childminding negligence allegation which could remove their licence to operate.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 5:36

The Tapas group all had a Duty Of Care to report their knowledge of the Mccanns use of sedation on their children to the authorities. Because they agreed not to , they made their pact of silence and had to continue the charade with them.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 6:23

On the Monay 30th. April when Madeleine's name was shown to only stayed in the creche for 15minutes and then taken out again was the day that Mark Warner's people in on the coverup wanted the Mccanns to stage a beachside abduction and not a bogus abduction at apartment 5a. However, the Mccanns dissagreed with initial plan and wanted to have the abduction in the apartment so as to keep their hold over Warners to maintain their use of their finiancial and legal protection sources.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 20.12.14 7:01

@universe wrote:The Tapas group all had a Duty Of  Care  to report  their knowledge of the Mccanns use  of sedation on their children to the  authorities. Because they agreed not to , they made their pact of  silence  and had to continue the charade with them.
Yes they did have that duty of care to report seeing as it involved a missing child and consequent police investigation, but if it also implicated that they were also using sedation on their own children, then maybe non of them wanted that type of publicity in the MSM either?
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.12.14 7:54

Weren't Pike and Trickey connected with Mark Warner?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 15:22

The members of the Tapas group who were doctors and knew the Mccanns were sedating their children had a Duty of Care to report such abuse to medical and welfare authorities or lose their medical licences as a result of not doing so. I hope the twins are now being protected from the continuation of such selfish , damaging practices.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 20.12.14 15:55

M
Why sedate the children when there is a nanny to look after them?

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 16:02

As Aquila has posted on June 18th. 2013 " It's all about the contract, if you pay a babbysitter that person is expected to remain in situ for the time of babysitting. A breach of this contract would be neglect ". Mark Warner and their nanny would of been aware of this obligation.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 16:23

Universe to Silver Shuttle... Because "old habits die hard", ( no pun intended). And, as Kate Mccalm has stated "It was our holiday too you know!" The Mccons would not have wanted frantic phone calls to the Tapas restraunt from the babbysitter sayjng " Madeleine has woken up and is giving me her twopence worth so you must come back".
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.14 16:27

universe - what do you think those responsible did with the body?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Shuffle on 20.12.14 16:30

Reading Catriona Bakers statement, it did surprise me that she was so devastated. She only apparently knew Madeleine from the kids club. With plenty of other kids one wouldn't imagine she would get so close to any one of them. And she was "whooshed" 48 hours later. Maybe you are onto something.

Silver Shuffle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 20.12.14 16:44

Universe to Lady in red,,, The Mccons removed Madeleines body on the Tuesday, the same day that Murat arrived back in Portugal. That same Tuesday evening Kate Mccon was heard crying for Maddie, "Maddie, Maddie" in the apartment by Mrs, Fenn , and she suddenly, abruptly stopped crying when she heard Gerry arrive home,
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaleesi on 20.12.14 18:05

@universe wrote:Universe to Silver Shuttle... Because "old habits die  hard", ( no pun intended). And, as Kate Mccalm has  stated "It was our holiday too you know!"  The  Mccons would not have wanted frantic  phone calls to the Tapas  restraunt from the babbysitter sayjng " Madeleine has woken up and is giving me her  twopence  worth so you must come back".  

Sorry, but it has no sense at all. A professional nanny calling the parents, because the kid woke up? Seriously? Who would want to pay for such a crappy service?
Khaleesi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.12.14 18:20

It makes sense to me. Don't forget, the children didn't know the nanny, having arrived at PdL the previous day, so, if any child woke, the normal course of action for a babysitter (which is what the nanny would have been hired for), would be to call a parent, as a stranger would be unable to soothe a crying child.  IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaleesi on 20.12.14 19:17

Ladyinred wrote:It makes sense to me. Don't forget, the children didn't know the nanny, having arrived at PdL the previous day, so, if any child woke, the normal course of action for a babysitter (which is what the nanny would have been hired for), would be to call a parent, as a stranger would be unable to soothe a crying child.  IMO.

But they already spent one day in the creche, didn't they? That's one. Two, A child who woke up doesn't equal a crying child. Three, did the personel of the night creche drag the parents from the restaurants and bars any time one of the kids woke up? Don't think so.
Khaleesi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum