The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Follow the money trail.

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Follow the money trail.

Post by whatsupdoc on 14.03.15 15:55

@fz2 wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:What I can gather re the Tuesday evening when Mrs. Fenn heard a child crying for over an hour is as follows...

Mrs. Fenn could have rung OC and reported the crying and OC checked with the tapas bar who then inform reception that the McCanns had moved on to Chaplin's Bar which is 800m away.

A member of staff was sent to tell the McCanns . Hence, at least two members of staff would have known about the whereabouts of the McCanns on the Tuesday evening.

Mrs. Fenn had a friend who saw the McCanns at Chaplin's Bar and the friend was interviewed by Antena 3 TV so a recording may have been checked out by the PJ.

The above has been known about for  a long time and it should have been proved one way or the other.
Despite the hour long plus crying, Mrs Fenn would have had no idea that the McCann kids had been left alone, so no need for her to contact OC.

I disagree. An hour is a long time for children to cry and some people don't want to check on the situation and risk a confrontation with the parents.
Mentioning the facts to OC avoids this. The child might be ill and OC would be able to offer advice as to local facilities available.

OC would also be aware of any baby listening service in block G5.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 14.03.15 16:21

@whatsupdoc wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:What I can gather re the Tuesday evening when Mrs. Fenn heard a child crying for over an hour is as follows...

Mrs. Fenn could have rung OC and reported the crying and OC checked with the tapas bar who then inform reception that the McCanns had moved on to Chaplin's Bar which is 800m away.

A member of staff was sent to tell the McCanns . Hence, at least two members of staff would have known about the whereabouts of the McCanns on the Tuesday evening.

Mrs. Fenn had a friend who saw the McCanns at Chaplin's Bar and the friend was interviewed by Antena 3 TV so a recording may have been checked out by the PJ.

The above has been known about for  a long time and it should have been proved one way or the other.
Despite the hour long plus crying, Mrs Fenn would have had no idea that the McCann kids had been left alone, so no need for her to contact OC.

I disagree. An hour is a long time for children to cry and some people don't want to check on the situation and risk a confrontation with the parents.
Mentioning the facts to OC avoids this. The child might be ill and OC would be able to offer advice as to local facilities available.

OC would also be aware of any baby listening service in block G5.
I'm sure most if not all parents on this forum will have encountered a child with toothache, earache, tummy upset etc will know children can cry for hours on end. As a parent Mrs Fenn would probably have witnessed this.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 14.03.15 19:22

I'm afraid I must disagree again, fz2.

I've brought up children who have had ailments but we have dealt with the problems swiftly and certainly not let our children cry for hours.  That sounds like a pretty bad , uncaring parent to me.

It's funny, when I've mentioned Tuesday night and Chaplin's Bar I get comments back on Twitter suggesting it never happened etc. like when one hits a nerve. 

Chaplin's Bar is 800 metres away and it is highly unlikely that any checking was done on Tuesday night.I don't think any checking was done on any night and the timelines were scribbled out to get all the tapas members stories the same.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenn - Five doubts

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.03.15 20:35

@fz2 wrote:

I can't let this comment pass by without raising some pertinent questions about Mrs Fenn's statement.

We are all assuming that she is doing her best to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Here are a number of good reasons for doubt:

1. When did she make her statement to the PJ? A few days after 3rd May? Later in May? June? July? NO - 20th August,
109 days after Madeleine was reported missing. Yet another person who seems to delay, delay, delay before making a statement. Why such a long delay?

2. In her statement, she said: "
She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due [to] the
tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger". I am sceptical about someone who can claim to distinguish between the cry of a two-year-old and the cry of a three-year-old

3. In her statement, she claims: "Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes,
and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted 'Daddy, Daddy', the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below...she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse". Question: No-one else heard this?

4. In her statement, she says: "That night she
contacted a friend called EDNA GLYN, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23.00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the child's crying". Question: Has Edna Glyn corroborated this?

5. In her statement, she says: "On the 3rd May she
received a visit from her niece Carole during the morning, who said that when she was on her terrace she saw a male individual looking into the McCanns' apartment, situation which has been told to the police, her family member even made a photo fit". There are a number of queries about Carole Tramner's statement, which oh-so-conveniently backs up the claim of suspcious-looking men eyeing up the McCanns' apartment. It is far from certain that Tramner was at Mrs Fenn's on 3rd May as she claims.

On top of all those points, I believe that Mrs Fenn was a very close friend of Jeneny Murat, Robert Murat's mother.

Also, I do not think that the alleged Chaplins visit on Tuesday 1 May has been substantiated

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 14.03.15 20:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fz2 wrote:

I can't let this comment pass by without raising some pertinent questions about Mrs Fenn's statement.

We are all assuming that she is doing her best to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

1. When did she make her statement to the PJ? A few days after 3rd May? Later in May? June? July? NO - 20th August,
109 days after Madeleine was reported missing. Yet another person who seems to delay, delay, delay before making a statement. Why such a long delay?

She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due [to] the
tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger". I am sceptical about someone who can claim to distinguish between the cry of a two-year-old and the cry of a three-year-old

3. In her statement, she claims: "Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes,
and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted 'Daddy, Daddy', the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below...she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse". Question: No-one else heard this?

contacted a friend called EDNA GLYN, who also lives in Praia da Luz, after 23.00, telling her about the situation, who was not surprised at the child's crying". Question: Has Edna Glyn corroborated this?

received a visit from her niece Carole during the morning, who said that when she was on her terrace she saw a male individual looking into the McCanns' apartment, situation which has been told to the police, her family member even made a photo fit". There are a number of queries about Carole Tramner's statement, which oh-so-conveniently backs up the claim of suspcious-looking men eyeing up the McCanns' apartment. It is far from certain that Tramner was at Mrs Fenn's on 3rd May as she claims.

On top of all those points, I believe that Mrs Fenn was a very close friend of Jeneny Murat, Robert Murat's mother.

Also, I do not think that the alleged Chaplins visit on Tuesday 1 May has been substantiated
I agree - I think there is lots of doubt as to the validity of Mrs Fenn's statement, most especially because of her friendship with Jenny Murat.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 14.03.15 22:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fz2 wrote:

Dealing with your first point Mr Bennett; do you know when Mrs Fenn reported the crying incidenet to the police? 109 days may have been the time the police took to take a statement, she may well have reported it sooner.
Point two; have you ever been a parent? I for one would have known which of my children had been crying, and lets not mask the fact that Madeleine was almost four years old.
Point three; Probably due to low season and under occupancy.
Point four; Ask Edna.
Point five; Ask Carole.
On top of all those points Mr Bennett, are you suggesting Pamela Fenn fabricated evidence to cover the ass of her good friends son in relation to a missing child?

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 15.03.15 0:02

@universe wrote:Nannies for cash from 7.30pm until 1am every night was/is an advertised feature always on offer by Warners resort. The Mccannc met nannys & at Catriona on arrival at the Ocean club on Sateuday late afternoon at the  orientation meeting for all new/ recently arrived guests. This or the next day would have been when the Mccanns booked the nanny to babysit in their apartment 5a for each night while they went out to Tapas diiner. After Madeleine fell off the sofa onto tiled floor & died, the Mccanns never used the nannies again....& Warner soon shipped them out of Portugal & pretended they never were in the Mccanns apartment for booked paid childminding work. OMO. OMO.  The Mccanns, UNBEKNOWST to Warners were terrified of an autopsy being done as it would show to everyone that the Mccanns had been using LONG TERM , ie. FOR MANY YEARS, sedation on Madeleine. OMO. OMO.
universe and wmd:

I've just read textusa's blog and it is very interesting reading.

All roads appear to lead to nannies and the " dinner service "  ( 19.30 to 23.30 ) and babysitting in the requested apartments - a
 similar dininerservice between 19.30 and 1.00 am.

Two points if I may:

In your theory -why would the remaining so called tapas 7 cover up for the other 2 if they were not also sedating their children?

Secondly - what was the reason behind Madeleine's alleged death? Was it due to negligence or those who were meant to be looking after Madeleine went or were otherwise distracted or doing something else when they should have been supervising the child or the three children
in 5 a or elsewhwere?

I would ask the same question of Textusa: If swinging was the reason for Madeleine's demise how did her death happen? Due to what?

Did the swingers forget that some of them had children to look after. They can't all of said - right that's the kids sorted out - let's swing.

Surely?

All opinion of course.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 15.03.15 4:35

Universe to XTC. Thank you for your interest in my theory. The answers to the questions you have asked me about it specifically are all in my previous posts on this forum since December 2014 under the threads "Mark Warner Resort " & "Follow The Money Trail" . Repetition  of my thesis /theory  research is very time consuming for me . I hope you can read them all. Happy reading & research.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 15.03.15 4:50

@fz2 wrote:
@universe wrote:
@Rufus T wrote:Universe/december I am glad you have returned as your initial posts piqued my interest.
Universe to Rufus T... Thankyou for missing me & my theory. roses . Sometimes I feel "Like a voice crying in the wilderness " with my theory that will solve this case.  I now live in Australia safely away from any potential door steppers or BELL pushers. I will not be silenced or intimidated  in presenting my theory of what happened to Madeleine Mccann & who was involved in the true coverup EVER or by anyone .
I do hope you have contacted the appropriate authaurities with your theory. That being said, theories dont stand up in a court of law.
Universe to fz2... Thankyou for your support of my theory. The only authority that I would feel safe & confident enough with to contact & share my research with would be the wonderful Mr. Amaral (my hero & my inspiration). We live in dangerous times & I do not trust anyone over the age of twelve !.  I trained to be a Private Investigator & I have been a professional Graphologist  ( for companies that I cannot reveal due to confidentiality practices) for the past 35 years.... & ...I know that the TRUTH does stand up in a court of law. dance .
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.03.15 9:09

@fz2 wrote:
Dealing with your first point Mr Bennett; do you know when Mrs Fenn reported the crying incident to the police?

REPLY: No, I don't know

109 days may have been the time the police took to take a statement, she may well have reported it sooner.

REPLY: Does anyone know? All I know is that her statement was dated 20 August 2007

Point two; have you ever been a parent?

REPLY: Yes

I for one would have known which of my children had been crying,

REPLY: But these weren't Mrs Fenn's children

and let's not mask the fact that Madeleine was almost four years old

REPLY: The curiosity in Mrs Fenn's statement is why she says she is able to distinguish the crying sounds of those aged 2 and below from those aged 3 and above. It sounds contrived to me  

Point three; Probably due to low season and under occupancy.

REPLY: I find that a singularly unconvincing explanation, given that (a) the crying is supposed to have continued for 75 minutes and (b) Mrs Fenn says it got 'louder and louder'

Point four; Ask Edna.

REPLY: Has she been asked? Do we know her answer?

Point five; Ask Carole.

REPLY: There are a number of reasons why we might not be able to rely on what she says in her statement.

On top of all those points Mr Bennett, are you suggesting Pamela Fenn fabricated evidence to cover the ass of her good friend's son in relation to a missing child?

REPLY: For the reasons I've given, I suggest there are doubts about Mrs Fenn's evidence. I do not believe it is beyond the bounds of possibility for someone to have asked her to concoct this story

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.03.15 9:55

@XTC wrote:
@universe wrote:Nannies for cash from 7.30pm until 1am every night was/is an advertised feature always on offer by Warners resort. The Mccannc met nannys & at Catriona on arrival at the Ocean club on Sateuday late afternoon at the  orientation meeting for all new/ recently arrived guests. This or the next day would have been when the Mccanns booked the nanny to babysit in their apartment 5a for each night while they went out to Tapas diiner. After Madeleine fell off the sofa onto tiled floor & died, the Mccanns never used the nannies again....& Warner soon shipped them out of Portugal & pretended they never were in the Mccanns apartment for booked paid childminding work. OMO. OMO.  The Mccanns, UNBEKNOWST to Warners were terrified of an autopsy being done as it would show to everyone that the Mccanns had been using LONG TERM , ie. FOR MANY YEARS, sedation on Madeleine. OMO. OMO.
universe and wmd:

I would ask the same question of Textusa: If swinging was the reason for Madeleine's demise how did her death happen? Due to what?

On the right hand side and at the very bottom under in the beginning "Textusa'a theory" and it is just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 15.03.15 13:00

WMD wrote:
@XTC wrote:
universe and wmd:

On the right hand side and at the very bottom under in the beginning "Textusa'a theory" and it is just that.
WMD and universe

I have read the Textusa  theory :
Maddie McCann died in the early evening of May 3rd, 2007, in the Apartment 5A. We believe the death to have been accidental.

I understand the alleged swinging and universes' theory too I think but in both cases Madeleine may have accidentally
died.

What I am asking is not whether there was an accident but how she died? Due to what actions or inactions?

If the swinging theory contributed to or was responsible for the death then some people or somebody was/were not
around at the time of death or were elsewhere doing something else with somebody else or other people.  Begging the question of where were they were when the ' accident ' happened?

If it did occur in 5a ( falling on tiles etc ) this suggests to me that the supervisor wasn't there at the time and found the body later.

My same question applies to both universe and Textusa.

I do think that both theories are plausible but how the death occurred is not explained as part of the theories

Heavily sedated children wouldn't climb on furniture - they would be fast
asleep. Badly sedated children might?

That's just my assumptions though.

Opinion only.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 15.03.15 13:48

Universe to XTC.. I have repeated numerous times that in my opinion Madeleine died from a head injury caused by falling off the top of the lounge onto a tiled floor while holding cuddlecat . She would have been lightly sedated as usual. but an autopsy would have shown that the Mccanns were using sedation on her for many years & for this fact they would be punished . I do not read Textusa's theories & have no interest in other people's theories in this case. What part of what I am repeating again to you don't you get as I am finding it tiresome ? Sorry, but I've really tried to be clear cut & concise in my explanation to you.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 15.03.15 15:40

@XTC wrote:
WMD wrote:
@XTC wrote:
universe and wmd:

WMD and universe

I have read the Textusa  theory :
Maddie McCann died in the early evening of May 3rd, 2007, in the Apartment 5A. We believe the death to have been accidental.

I understand the alleged swinging and universes' theory too I think but in both cases Madeleine may have accidentally
died.

What I am asking is not whether there was an accident but how she died? Due to what actions or inactions?

If the swinging theory contributed to or was responsible for the death then some people or somebody was/were not
around at the time of death or were elsewhere doing something else with somebody else or other people.  Begging the question of where were they were when the ' accident ' happened?

If it did occur in 5a ( falling on tiles etc ) this suggests to me that the supervisor wasn't there at the time and found the body later.

My same question applies to both universe and Textusa.

I do think that both theories are plausible but how the death occurred is not explained as part of the theories

Heavily sedated children wouldn't climb on furniture - they would be fast
asleep. Badly sedated children might?

That's just my assumptions though.

Opinion only.
Hi  -courtesy of Textusa Blogspot - copied across for XTC to read Textusa's theory of how she died:http://textusatheory.blogspot.co.uk/

THE THEORY

On that particular afternoon, David Payne, after obtaining Gerry McCann´s consent at the tennis courts, David Payne and Kate McCann engaged in sexual activity in the apartment 5A, around about 18.30.

They probably went to the room and were at it when Maddie barged in for some reason, catching them in the act. At the age of four, the sexual act is nothing. Nor repulsive, nor traumatic, simply a strange way of adults playing games with each other. So, they had to be caught doing something that called to her attention and was compromising enough to have started an interaction between her and them that had tragic results for the child.

In my opinion, they were either caught with Kate manipulating David’s sex with her hand or having it in her mouth. David’s penis, for the four-year old, would then resemble a sausage with which her mother was playing and if she found it funny enough, to verbalize that fact. Something like “Mommy had David’s wiener in her mouth! Mommy had David’s wiener in her mouth!”, or “Mommy was playing with David’s wiener!”.

This, said out loud publicly would embarrass all. And, as after a child says her first swearword there follows an awkward silence that is picked up as having said something really interesting, in this instance, the attempted way to silence her only enhanced her conviction in repeating the words, louder and louder.

The attempts to silence her only aggravated in conviction and volume what she kept repeating. She wasn’t able to comprehend the seriousness of the words she was saying nor understand the adults’ reaction to them. For her, the more she shouted them, the more nerved they got. It was at this stage that the physical violence started. Incrementally. At some point, she started to jump up and down on the couch, shouting with the control and conviction that a child that age throws a tantrum or defies an adult.

David Payne must have slapped her hard enough to throw her off the couch and have her bang her head against the wall, dying instantly, or shortly thereafter. This scenario would explain the blood splattered on the walls. Kate’s bruises could be explained as result of her fighting David trying to appease him during all of this.

David was never looked upon for blemishes. Nothing states he had any, but nothing says he didn’t.

The child is dead. No ambulance can be called, It’s evident that she didn’t fall, but flew off the couch.

An explanation for her death that could guarantee an easy way out is easy to see that it simply doesn’t exist. A crime linked to a sex-scandal involving a swinging group that at the time was in the Algarve but could then be linked to important people back in the UK, would certainly be unacceptable.

ETA - this is just a section copied across from the site - but there is more - I just copied the bit which relates to 'how she died'....

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.03.15 17:38

@HelenMeg wrote:
THE THEORY

On that particular afternoon, David Payne, after obtaining Gerry McCann´s consent at the tennis courts, David Payne and Kate McCann engaged in sexual activity in the apartment 5A, around about 18.30...
There is no need for this absurd and graphic speculation - for that's all that it is - to be reproduced on this forum.

It's the product of a mind (textusa's) which IMO is given to a very fertile and lurid imagination - not far short of the obscene stuff that peppers 'blacksmith's blog.

Let's have another theory, by all means, but let's see the evidence for it - and let's not have such lurid stuff posted on the forum - guests wil get the wrong idea about us

@ Mods & Admin   I suggest textusa's theory in HelenMeg's post be removed

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.03.15 18:07

Delete

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker on 15.03.15 18:20

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/
Blacksmith,s latest tome ,seems a very reasonable post

noseyparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 15.03.15 23:19

@universe wrote:Universe to XTC.. I have repeated numerous times that in my opinion Madeleine died from a head injury caused by falling off the top of the lounge onto a tiled floor while holding cuddlecat . She would have been lightly sedated as usual. but an autopsy would have shown that the Mccanns were using sedation on her for many years & for this fact they would be punished . I do not read Textusa's theories & have no interest in other people's theories in this case. What part of what I am repeating again to you don't you get as I am finding it tiresome ? Sorry, but I've really tried to be clear cut & concise in my explanation to you.
universe.

That's OK by me. I'll read the lot if need be.

Once I have read all of the theory there will inevitably be questions that will arise.

Not from myself but from other posters, who ( and there has been hundreds of theories over the years) wish to know
more about the theory and question it.

Anyone with a theory needs to be prepared to defend it and explain why they defend it.

You are on this blog and post. Textusa has a blog complete and also a has a theory.

Nothing wrong with that at all in my book.

As long as no-one thinks that theirs is THE truth.

Blacksmith has part of a point I suspect.

Helen Meg

Thanks for the info.

I have read that one before and although not dismissing it out of hand it seems to exclude the nannies.

I did ask Textusa what times the alleged swinging occurred but I was accused of being drunk - if it was aimed at my
post in particular.

I don't drink and it was an honest question as it could have a direct bearing on why, how and when the ' accident ' occurred.

It's not my blog so anyone can do what they wish with my posts anytime they like.

But I do take a dim view of avoiding questioning of a theory.

No post of mine on any blog would be an attack on the person it is a questioning of certainty.

There is nothing certain at all about this dis-appearance and eight years of mystery has not added one ounce of
weight on the Scales of Justice.

In my opinion this is heading for the shelf again. It's how to tie the ribbon back on the box?

This latest meeting might be just that?

It is only a theory though not THE truth.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 17.03.15 1:15

Universe to XTC... I will attempt to yet again explain my theory  to you in the most concise way I can. You ask to know the HOW, WHEN, & WHY of my theory.. so here goes;
    WHEN.... = SUNDAY 29th. April 2007 = Madeleine died.
     HOW....  = Madeleine fell off the top of the sofa onto tiled floor while looking out the window...Head injury is cause of death.
     WHY....  = Why the coverup by Mark Warner & Mccanns  = Fear of autopsy results by Mccanns &
                                                                                  = Fear of loss of childcare licence due to neglect of nanny  minding Madeleine in apt. 5a  by Mark Warners.
 What part of this theory do you not yet understand ???????
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 17.03.15 3:29

There are two other important elements within my theory that I would like to put forward;...
      (1)  That the Sagres beach mystery (on Monday 30th. April) event &...
                   the icecreams on the beach (on Tuesday 1st. May) event &...
                   the  Parissio restaurant on the beach (on Thursday 3rd May) event
            These all have a common denominator......
             ie. Madeleine having died in apt.5a on SUNDAY evening  in the care of the nanny, the Mark Warner/ Bell Pottinger & their "Crisis Management Team" wanted "The Abduction" to happen at the beach away from the Warner resort apartments ....... BUT......the Mccanns wanted to keep Warners firmly in the (vunerable) loop to keep their protection (both financial & political) ....so... A Mexican standoff  comes about & the Mccanns back out of the beachside kidnap scenario & will ONLY have the abduction in Warners apartment (smart move by Gerry to keep Warners always worried & helpful to them as it continues to put them in the spotlight too).
       (2)  That the witness called Nigel who told police that the Tapas group & Mccanns were photographing his young daughter on the tennis courts on Thursday was in fact correct & that this photo later became the famous "Tennis Ball Photo" with Madeleines head photoshopped onto his daughters body.
         All the above that I have written is OMO.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 17.03.15 9:54

@XTC
Sorry to hear you feel its heading for the box and ribbon . I dont think it is this time. I'm feeling optimistic nod

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 17.03.15 10:43

@universe wrote:OMO is Only My Opinion. This is to give people legal protection from being sued for possible libel. dance .

OK - thank you. roses
MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.03.15 10:49

@universe wrote:There are two other important elements within my theory that I would like to put forward...
      (1)  That the Sagres beach mystery (on Monday 30th. April) event &... [snipped]

These all have a common denominator... 
I think you had better make very clear exactly what you mean by the 'Sagres beach mystery event' - because I am 100% sure that such an 'event' never happened:

1. The McCanns never went there, and

2. Nuno Lourenco's tall tale of his 4-year-old girl neraly being snatched by a a kidnapper outside the pastry shop (NOTE: not on the beach) in Sagres is utter, fabricated, balderdash - nothing remotley like it ever happened.

So please share what you mean by the 'Sagres beach mystery event'

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 17.03.15 10:59

Do people seriously think that the McCanns carried on their holiday as if nothing had happened if their daughter had died on the Sunday?   They continued to take the twins to the creche, played tennis, went jogging, ate meals and laughed in the Tapas Bar at night.   No matter what you think of them, you would have to be something else to have lost your first born and yet continue the charade for the rest of the week.  Plus they would have to be oscar winning actor/actresses.   It's just barmy.
inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.03.15 11:10

@inspirespirit wrote:Do people seriously think that the McCanns carried on their holiday as if nothing had happened if their daughter had died on the Sunday?   They continued to take the twins to the creche, played tennis, went jogging, ate meals and laughed in the Tapas Bar at night.   No matter what you think of them, you would have to be something else to have lost your first born and yet continue the charade for the rest of the week.  Plus they would have to be oscar winning actor/actresses.   It's just barmy.
Not making any comments about the McCann case, but it's hardly a 'barmy' suggestion, is it? - look at how many others have claimed abduction, carried on regardless, putting up a front, even laughing and joking - even though they know fine well that their infant child died at their hands or whilst in their care.

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum