The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

SOLVED

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.14 22:55

@Mapleleaf wrote:
I have a simple focus and that is the possible recovery of a child.
Just back in from an evening out and skipped over the forum dross to reply to you,
best,

Well quite so.
If you believe the child - ( otherwise known as Madeleine Beth McCann, incidentally !) -, can be recovered, what was so important about your evening out.

It must have been something seriously earth-shattering that Madeleine can be left, yet again,
by her parents, by Edgar, By SY, by Grange, and by everyone who believes she is still alive - in her Hellish Lair, in the Lawless Hinterland, within 10 miles of PdL - or so they have told us
Five nights in a row is apparently not enough
Seven Years is perhaps about OK.
And for you another night out is nothing much to worry about.
So that is OK then.

Nice to have sorted that out.

EDITED TO ADD.
(Sale of motorcycle - v - trip to Brazil ?
God Speed, Sir, and all our collective good wishes are upon you in your quest.
PLEASE find Madeleine, or bring the world news of her fate.)

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleleaf on 16.12.14 23:01

Post deleted

Mapleleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw on 16.12.14 23:09

The Mitchell agenda is to get everyone thinking about child kidnappers roaming Portugal and part of an International ring. I've written on public forums and come up against his people quite regular. So anything that comes out about people stealing children usually has something to do with his planted fairy tales. Anyway if their was a team of people or person watching the MCanns the child would've been taken straight after they went in the restaurant. They wouldn't hang about.

ScarletLaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.12.14 23:11

@PeterMac wrote:
@Mapleleaf wrote:
I have a simple focus and that is the possible recovery of a child.
Just back in from an evening out and skipped over the forum dross to reply to you,
best,

Well quite so.
If you believe the child - ( otherwise known as Madeleine Beth McCann, incidentally !) -, can be recovered, what was so important about your evening out.

It must have been something seriously earth-shattering that Madeleine can be left, yet again,
by her parents, by Edgar, By SY, by Grange, and by everyone who believes she is still alive - in her Hellish Lair, in the Lawless Hinterland, within 10 miles of PdL - or so they have told us
Five nights in a row is apparently not enough
Seven Years is perhaps about OK.
And for you another night out is nothing much to worry about.
So that is OK then.

Nice to have sorted that out.

EDITED TO ADD.
(Sale of motorcycle - v - trip to Brazil ?
God Speed, Sir,  and all our collective good wishes are upon you in your quest.
PLEASE find Madeleine, or bring the world news of her fate.)

Ha ha .......ludicrous beyond words.
£1.5 million reward money is one phone call away yet ML didn't think of calling the hotline.
Sold bike instead. What's next - selling house or moon lighting to fund search ?

To Marpleleaf,
Remember to look in the sea...take wetsuit with you !
Good luck! And, bring her home for Christmas....her parents are anxiously waiting......!
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody on 16.12.14 23:12

@Mapleleaf wrote:Went out and successfully sold my motorcycle to fund hopefully my last trip to where I believe MM to be.
Best hit the hay now,
Mapleleaf
You didn't sell it to a Steven Birch by any chance?

Mr Peabody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.14 23:38

Astonishing that Scotland Yard and the Home office didn't think of it.
Never mind 10 Millions pounds of public funding.
Get DCI Redwood, and . . . .
SELL A MOTOR CYCLE

Sorry. I am being cruel,
If you can find Madeleine, and bring her back, in whatever condition, and solve this long term problem
the entire world will be at your feet, for this feat.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 16.12.14 23:57

Mapleleaf,your not clever and your not funny, so quit taking the pi@s out of a 3 never to be a 4 year old.Selling your bike my arse, are you infact sitting at home laughing your socks off at how much respond you have had from your unbelievable posts? sad sad

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 17.12.14 0:06

@Mapleleaf wrote:Morse good evening and thanks for the compliment.
I agree with you entirely re. the dogs and the blood spots also in the apartment.
Extremely compelling and there must be something there but
I have a simple focus and that is the possible recover of a child.

Just back in from and evening out and skipped over the forum dross to reply to you,
best,

Walter Mitty

Mapleleaf

nah x 10.
Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.12.14 0:59

@Mapleleaf wrote:Went out and successfully sold my motorcycle to fund hopefully my last trip to where I believe MM to be.
Best hit the hay now,
Mapleleaf

Do you live within 'walking' distance of Rothley Manor then?

No motorcycle 'needed'!

'false' walls, and all that! winkwink

jkg.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 17.12.14 3:48

@ScarletLaw wrote:The Mitchell agenda is to get everyone thinking about child kidnappers roaming Portugal and part of an International ring. I've written on public forums and come up against his people quite regular. So anything that comes out about people stealing children usually has something to do with his planted fairy tales. Anyway if their was a team of people or person watching the MCanns the child would've been taken straight after they went in the restaurant. They wouldn't hang about.

Good point, Scarlet.  

If the McCanns' evening habits had been under surveillance, it follows that those of the group as a whole would have been noted and it would have been glaringly obvious to any paedophile gang, or person on the look out for a child to abduct and raise as their very own, that the optimum time to make away with one, or all, of the 3 infants who were left alone in the unlocked apartment would be shortly after the neglectful parents and their chums had assembled for the evening's revelries chow down and were preoccupied with the menu.    

As you also rightly say, any person(s) with such nefarious design wouldn't hang about and, in common parlance, they'd have it away on their toes - most probably by means of said tootsies being applied to the accelerator of a vehicle conveniently parked outside the front entrance to 5A.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.12.14 4:21

I have also wondered about the priest who gave the McC's the keys to the church and father Pacheco being very upset about something re McC's. I wonder how this all ties into the case? Could Madeleine have been stored somewhere at the church in the blue bag? Or has the theory been debunked?
And this:

Apart from wash the curtains... wash Cuddlecat... move the sofa... put dirty nappies and rotting meat in the boot of the hire car... wash the car and leave the boot lid open...go jogging and play tennis the day after Maddie 'disappeared' while local residents were out searching...put washing in the machine when you were notified that the PJ were on their way...ask for a key to the church...refuse to answer 48 questions... refuse to take part in a reconstruction...and dump a fridge and remove reference to it from your blog when you were made arguidos...and lose a child?
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com.au/2008/10/kate-and-gerry-mccann-what-did-you-do.html
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.12.14 6:02

[color:45c8=000000]Maddie's body may be buried in Huelva [color:45c8=000000]Diário de Notícias

[color:45c8=000000]One of the British reporters who, since the first hour when Maddie disappeared, accompanied the McCanns' steps, lost their track for two hours in Huelva, as DN could discover. It would have been during the afternoon that Gerry and Kate, probably without their two companions, stopped being seen by the reporter, who hadn't lost them out of his sight until then.

What they did, nobody knows. A mystery that now thickens the suspicions that Madeleine's body may have been buried in the Huelva area, which could justify the thousands of kilometers that were made during four months.

Among the British journalists that follow the Maddie case at Praia da Luz, there are some who remember that one of the rituals that are practised by many catholics, namely in England, consists in visiting the tomb three months after someone's death. Curiously, on August 3, the day the McCanns "vanished" in Huelva, was three months to the day that their eldest daughter disappeared.

Policia Judiciaria already owns several images from the video surveillance system of petrol stations and highways, along with other locations where the Renault Scenic driven by Gerry McCann went through, which the investigators considered have "no apparent reason" to be.

The trip to Huelva was scheduled for August 2, a day when the McCanns were supposed to meet representatives from associations that are connected to missing children.

But the trip was delayed to the next day, allegedly because of "intestinal problems" of Gerry McCann, according to the justification that was then given by the couple's spokesperson, Justine McGuiness, who didn't travel with them that day.

[color:45c8=000000][color:45c8=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id168.html
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 17.12.14 9:24

Best hit the hay now,
Mapleleaf

I am not a gambling man, but i would bet my cars that this 'last trip (indicating previous ones have also proved fruitless) is a complete waste of time.

That and the fact that all the evidence points to Madeleine being deceased prior to being removed from the apartment.

Oh, and the fact that non of the investigations currently on-going are putting even a hint of resources into following a boat and a Brazilian couple.

They are looking for (correctly or incorrectly) a lone paedo who killed (either intentionally or accidentally) Madeleine and removed her body from 5a

My advice....cancel the sale of your bike.

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.12.14 9:38

@woodforthetrees wrote:
Best hit the hay now,
Mapleleaf

I am not a gambling man, but i would bet my cars that this 'last trip (indicating previous ones have also proved fruitless) is a complete waste of time.

That and the fact that all the evidence points to Madeleine being deceased prior to being removed from the apartment.

Oh, and the fact that non of the investigations currently on-going are putting even a hint of resources into following a boat and a Brazilian couple.

They are looking for (correctly or incorrectly) a lone paedo who killed (either intentionally or accidentally) Madeleine and removed her body from 5a

Motorcycle for sale, low mileage, one careful owner, reason for sale, rescuing Madeleine McCann.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 17.12.14 9:44

@aquila wrote:
@woodforthetrees wrote:
Best hit the hay now,
Mapleleaf

Motorcycle for sale, low mileage, one careful owner, reason for sale, rescuing Madeleine McCann.

lol!
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 17.12.14 10:03

As eluded to earlier on and Peter Mac confirms, you cannot get a large, masted boat into or out of Lagos Marina without raising the bridge and therefore alerting the port authorities. Yet this couple were supposed to have done this both ways & moored it there undetected, unregistered for several days.

Never mind Lagos Marina, this story has more of the hallmarks of Howard & Marina.
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.12.14 11:04

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:As eluded to earlier on and Peter Mac confirms, you cannot get a large, masted boat into or out of Lagos Marina without raising the bridge and therefore alerting the port authorities. Yet this couple were supposed to have done this both ways & moored it there undetected, unregistered for several days.

Never mind Lagos Marina, this story has more of the hallmarks of Howard & Marina.
Here's a lovely photo of Howard and Marina with their cycles.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mapleleaf again

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.12.14 11:07

I had another 'phone call from 'Mapleleaf'.

He asked me on his behalf to correct a few things in my report yesterday. I'm not sure why he couldn't do this himself.

So here goes:

1. It wasn't him that went to see Leicestershire Police. It was the abductor's brother

2. The department he visited when he flew to Lisbon was the DCCB not the DCCP. He didn't actually see the Director, Felicio, but two of his detectives

3. It was a text-message from Tim Dobson on 4 July 2013 summoning him to a meeting with Andy Redwood, not an e-mail. He ended up seeing Tim Dobson, not Andy Redwood

4. When he was interviewed by Control Risks Group, they had just been 'dropped' as the investigators; they were not in a very good mood when he saw them and he walked out of the meeting with them saying: 'Forget about it'.

But there was one topic of note in what he said.

He claimed that he made an appointment with James Murray of the Express and went to see him at the Express's offices, last Friday (12th), which he said were at 'Northern and Shell' on Lower Thames Street. He said he arrived at 3.00pm and spent 'two-and-a-half hours' with Murray talking about the Brazilian couple etc. I'm not sure if the Express offices are there, but if his account is true, then it would shed light once again on the barrel-scraping that goes on in the tabloids to put anything at all about Madeleine on their front pages, even if it is the most utter tosh.

Oh, and Mapleleaf clarified one other point...

He is 95% sure Madeleine is alive and 95% certain who she is with - but he's not exactly sure where she and the abductor might be - except that 'it's a long way away where the authorities can't reach them'

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 17.12.14 11:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:I had another 'phone call from 'Mapleleaf'.

He asked me on his behalf to correct a few things in my report yesterday. I'm not sure why he couldn't do this himself.

So here goes:

1. It wasn't him that went to see Leicestershire Police. It was the abductor's brother

2. The department he visited when he flew to Lisbon was the DCCB not the DCCP. He didn't actually see the Director, Felicio, but two of his detectives

3. It was a text-message from Tim Dobson on 4 July 2013 summoning him to a meeting with Andy Redwood, not an e-mail. He ended up seeing Tim Dobson, not Andy Redwood

4. When he was interviewed by Control Risks Group, they had just been 'dropped' as the investigators; they were not in a very good mood when he saw them and he walked out of the meeting with them saying: 'Forget about it'.

But there was one topic of note in what he said.

He claimed that he made an appointment with James Murray of the Express and went to see him at the Express's offices, last Friday (12th), which he said were at 'Northern and Shell' on Lower Thames Street. He said he arrived at 3.00pm and spent 'two-and-a-half hours' with Murray talking about the Brazilian couple etc. I'm not sure if the Express offices are there, but if his account is true, then it would shed light once again on the barrel-scraping that goes on in the tabloids to put anything at all about Madeleine on their front pages, even if it is the most utter tosh.

Oh, and Mapleleaf clarified one other point...

He is 95% sure Madeleine is alive and 95% certain who she is with - but he's not exactly sure where she and the abductor might be - except that 'it's a long way away where the authorities can't reach them'
The express offices are there Tony .been in many times.
stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.12.14 11:32

------------------------------------

Ergo, Mapleleaf's 'other' 5% 'uncertainty' (logic) pertains to WHAT, exactly?

'it's a long way away where the authorities can't reach them'

"This is Ground Control to Major Tom,
Has Madeleine been with you, all along?,
There's a rumour that's been going, round and round,
That Madeleine can't be found, upon the ground"

"This is Major Tom, to ground control,
It's all really rather strange,
Received a text from the MET, just the other day,
Can you confirm there is an Operation Grange?"

"This is ground control to Major Tom.........................."

Etc, etc.,

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 17.12.14 11:33

If the abductors brother had apparently been to Leicester police and told them that 'my brother is definitely the person who kidnapped Madeleine', then that is a credible enough identification (being his brother) to get a warrant to bring them in, or at least get the suspects name out to the worldwide police forces to track them down.

Either a family member, or the worlds entire police force (who would go out of their way to 'find Madeleine...think the good press from that!) would know where the abductor is and they would be caught by now.

It's not like they are Bin Laden and being protected by an army of followers!!

Utter tosh. Most likely then police listened to him, humored him a bit and sent him on his way as this is not the angle they are following, or will follow up.

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 17.12.14 11:38

Mapleleafs  theory ---  lalala what a load of rot
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 17.12.14 11:45

@tiny wrote:Mapleleafs  theory ---  lalala what a load of rot

If i had a suspicious mind i would say that Mapleleaf could be Clarence, or at least someone from the McCann camp who would benefit from keeping the 'abducted and alive' theory going  glee

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.12.14 11:49

@woodforthetrees wrote:

If i had a suspicious mind i would say that Mapleleaf could be Clarence, or at least someone from the McCann camp who would benefit from keeping the 'abducted and alive' theory going  glee
I wish Tony had told him to bugger off and not given him his phone number.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 17.12.14 11:56

@aquila wrote:
@woodforthetrees wrote:

I wish Tony had told him to bugger off and not given him his phone number.

Yes, be careful Tony... entrapment and all that!

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum