The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


SOLVED

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by sharonl on 14.12.14 18:54

If the man worked at the marina there would surely be payroll records and the details of.a bank account to which his wages were paid.  He would have given his name and contact details.  The yacht  would have been registered, there would had been  berthing records etc.  so, bingo  with all this information they must know exactly who he his and It wouldn't be too difficult to locate him.

Where on earth did this red car come from?  If the video shop owner  noticed so much about what was going on inside the car, it must have passed him at such a low speed that he could have written down the registration number, or at least noted the country to which the car belonged. How does this car tie in with the yacht couple anyway?   The article doesn't really make a credible connection.

Finally, why isnt the shop owner  named in this article?  Just guessing, I would say that PDL was full of video rental stores in 2007.  The article is very vague about who this witness is but very cleverly they have tried to add credibility to the story by telling us that he is video shop owner.  Sorry, James but I am not buying this.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4781
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Guest on 14.12.14 18:58

[quote="PeterMac"][i]"Well we've looked at all the street children in Rio, and there aren't enough, so I have an idea, darling
Let's fly to Portugal to see if there is an English one, not a baby, a proper little girl, about 4 should be OK, who speaks no Portuguese
but who is a real screamer and can give an abductor her pennyworth . . .
Then we can drive her to the Marina, dump the car, steal the catamaran we have been working on and sail it all the way home
No one will notice,and I am sure no one will check.
Because Portugal doesn't have a Navy anyway, or so I've been told"[/i]

Sound about right ?[/quote]


PM, you have me in stitches!

funnyshit
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Lioned on 14.12.14 19:51

Farm worker with a Yacht ? I'm in the wrong job !
avatar
Lioned

Posts : 150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by rustyjames on 14.12.14 20:07

@sharonl wrote:If the man worked at the marina there would surely be payroll records and the details of.a bank account to which his wages were paid.  He would have given his name and contact details.  The yacht  would have been registered, there would had been  berthing records etc.  so, bingo  with all this information they must know exactly who he his and It wouldn't be too difficult to locate him.

Where on earth did this red car come from?  If the video shop owner  noticed so much about what was going on inside the car, it must have passed him at such a low speed that he could have written down the registration number, or at least noted the country to which the car belonged. How does this car tie in with the yacht couple anyway?   The article doesn't really make a credible connection.

Finally, why isnt the shop owner  named in this article?  Just guessing, I would say that PDL was full of video rental stores in 2007.  The article is very vague about who this witness is but very cleverly they have tried to add credibility to the story by telling us that he is video shop owner.  Sorry, James but I am not buying this.

@rustyjames wrote:Well Simon Russell the DVD shop owner gave the PJ the name of the Brazilian woman and her companion since both had worked at his parent's farm - http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EXTERNAL.htm#p4p854

Confirmation they were living at the Marina in Lagos as well on a catameran.

Incidentally this was the same guy who created the "egg man" picture from memory of around six unpublished sketches that were shown around the resort.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453724/Revealed-The-police-e-fit-Madeleines-abductor-thats-egg-parting.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1551163/Four-very-useful-leads-boost-Madeleine-hunt.html

Sharonl - see my comment above from earlier in this thread.  The names of the couple and the video shop owner are known.  The latter was the guy who drew the version of "egg man" that was in the press, drawn from memory of sketches that were doing the rounds.

 

rustyjames

Posts : 293
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 14.12.14 20:09

From memory, doesn't Lagos marina have a drawbridge at it's entrance that has to be raised and lowered for any vessel that enter/exits? Whoever did this would recall the hasty exit on the night of 3 May or morning of 4 May.
avatar
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 571
Reputation : 411
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Gaggzy on 14.12.14 20:48

And this child-thieving pair of Brazilians obviously snuck in to 5A with a couple of rancid sea bass in their pockets so they could smear them round and about, like behind the sofa, on poor cuddlecat, all over Kate's clobber, and not forgetting in the wardrobe.

Though how they managed to contaminate the Renault hire-car and Key-fob 25 days later is anyone's guess.

I don't think David Blane or even Dynamo could pull that off!!!!

As someone said earlier, wouldn't a blond-haired white girl who only gives people 'her tuppence worth' in English sort of stick out like a sore thumb in beautiful down-town Brazil?

That 'very observant' video-shop owner said he noticed a dog in the front seat, and the woman looking at the back seat of the car.

That's an easy one. Dirty doggie done his doo-doos on the back seat and jumped into the front to save sitting in it!

They're so reliable, these dogs. 

shit happens    lol4
avatar
Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by PeterMac on 14.12.14 21:02

The video shop owner's statement is on file, and although the details are redacted with *****. his full name is available anywhere else,and his PJFILES statement can be easily found.
The entire thing was taken seriously and checked out, Traced, Interviewed and ELIMINATED IN 2007

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.12.14 1:56

Bit LATE bringing in the Brazil 'job' for the footie loving cops at Grange.

World Cup, in Brazil, finished in July!

Oh wait, of course, duh me, the Olympics are being held in Brazil in 2016!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Mapleleaf on 15.12.14 12:09

This is my line of inquiry. Jim Murray should never have done this as it jeopordises recovery if I am correct.
I do not believe it was ever sorted as they never found ES.
I did by accident investigating someone else who has ties to ES.

Mapleleaf

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by woodforthetrees on 15.12.14 12:45

If anything, the Brazilian couple would be being re-interviewed as witnesses to see if they spotted anything out of the ordinary.

SY are only looking for a pedophile who killed Madeleine in the apartment then took her from there. SY are looking for people to be able to identify that person, or add credibility to their findings.

All other 'new suspect- breaking news' articles are just media spin, fed by policemen lining their pockets from media payments  sad

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by ultimaThule on 15.12.14 13:10

The UK MSM is not being fed by any police officer working on Op Grange, wftt, and the fact that Andy Redwood has been able to run a non-leaking tight ship in the full glare of the media spotlight is, imo, testament to the respect and loyalty he's been able to command from his team.
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Guest on 15.12.14 13:12

[quote="ultimaThule"]The UK MSM is not being fed by any police officer working on Op Grange, [b]wftt[/b], and the fact that Andy Redwood has been able to run a non-leaking tight ship in the full glare of the media spotlight is, imo, testament to the respect and loyalty he's been able to command from his team.[/quote]
agree
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by woodforthetrees on 15.12.14 13:53

@Portia wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:The UK MSM is not being fed by any police officer working on Op Grange, wftt, and the fact that Andy Redwood has been able to run a non-leaking tight ship in the full glare of the media spotlight is, imo, testament to the respect and loyalty he's been able to command from his team.
agree

I have to disagree. Every police man/woman has their price and the media are prepared to pay it.

How else would the media know that they are going back to do interviews? who they are interviewing? when they are doing searches??

(Think Cliff Richard and the BBC, they are all at it)

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by suzyjohnson on 15.12.14 23:54

There are an estimated seven million street children in Brazil. And yet this Brazilian couple went to all the trouble of stealing a four year old from a holiday apartment in Portugal?

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1206
Reputation : 269
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.14 8:31

@suzyjohnson wrote:There are an estimated seven million street children in Brazil. And yet this Brazilian couple went to all the trouble of stealing a four year old from a holiday apartment in Portugal?
And then stole a catamaran they were looking after for the low season (see the statement ) and got it out of the port unseen by the Harbour Authorities, and sailed it to Australia / Brazil / Narnia / the Grey Havens, and no one reported it missing . . .

MITCHELL, you are a cretin

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Sam S on 16.12.14 10:46

Madeleine may have been on a boat at some point, but not alive and certainly not going as far as Brazil before being disposed off. My opinion only.
avatar
Sam S

Posts : 85
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2014-06-17
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Mapleleaf on 16.12.14 11:21

Who ever said they went to Brazil. I found them by accident when investigating another couple.
It was Lagos they left from and P. 854 of the PJ McCann files was the key to all of this.
After four days I feel It best to extracate myself from the Forum ...best to all and remember where you heard this first.
I supplied this line of inquiry stupidly to Jim Murray at the Sunday Express who promised not to print without clearing it with me first in a frustrated state due to no feedback from Grange or PJ whom have it all......Maple Leaf.

Mapleleaf

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.12.14 12:38

@Mapleleaf wrote:Who ever said they went to Brazil. I found them by accident when investigating another couple.
It was Lagos they left from and P. 854 of the PJ McCann files was the key to all of this.
After four days I feel It best to extracate myself from the Forum ...best to all and remember where you heard this first.
I supplied this line of inquiry stupidly to Jim Murray at the Sunday Express who promised not to print without clearing it with me first in a frustrated state due to no feedback from Grange or PJ whom have it all......Maple Leaf.
'Mapleleaf' sent a message to the forum-owner yesterday.

I e-mailed him this morning.

He asked for my 'phone number.

I gave it to him.

He 'phoned me. He told me he had found out about Madeleine's abductor at an informal meeting at 33 St. James's Square, London in the summer of 2007. A person who spoke to him there said that his brother was 'involved' in Madeleine's abduction, and gave him some details.

On the strength of this information, he says he spoke to Leicestershire Police and then flew to Lisbon where he met with top officials 'from the DCCP' including 'Pedro Felicio'. He claimed to have met with staff from Operation Grange three times, including 'well before 2011', and says that he met Gary Hagland there on one of his visits. He read me out an e-mail said to be from D.I. Tim Dobson dated 4 July 2013 inviting him to meet with DCI Redwood so that he could give 'further information' about the Brazilian couple. He also said he had very recently spoken to the current Portuguese investigation co-rdinator. He says he was spoken to personally by two members of Control Risks Group. He claimed to have been the source for James Murray's story in this week's Sunday Express.  He said that he was '95% certain' that 'his contact' knew where Madeleine was now living. When I asked him for some checkable details about his story, he said: "I'm sorry, I can't, it's all too long and complicated".  

At the start of his conversation, he gave his name, ******* *****, and described himself as 'well known in the City' and a former 'Oil and Gas Consultant'.

He then added: "I'm not a crank, you know"

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14940
Reputation : 3019
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Joss on 16.12.14 12:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Mapleleaf wrote:Who ever said they went to Brazil. I found them by accident when investigating another couple.
It was Lagos they left from and P. 854 of the PJ McCann files was the key to all of this.
After four days I feel It best to extracate myself from the Forum ...best to all and remember where you heard this first.
I supplied this line of inquiry stupidly to Jim Murray at the Sunday Express who promised not to print without clearing it with me first in a frustrated state due to no feedback from Grange or PJ whom have it all......Maple Leaf.
'Mapleleaf' sent a message to the forum-owner yesterday.

I e-mailed him this morning.

He asked for my 'phone number.

I gave it to him.

He 'phoned me. He told me he had found out about Madeleine's abductor at an informal meeting at 33 St. James's Square, London in the summer of 2007. A person who spoke to him there said that his brother was 'involved' in Madeleine's abduction, and gave him some details.

On the strength of this information, he says he spoke to Leicestershire Police and then flew to Lisbon where he met with top officials 'from the DCCP' including 'Pedro Felicio'. He claimed to have met with staff from Operation Grange three times, including 'well before 2011', and says that he met Gary Hagland there on one of his visits. He read me out an e-mail said to be from D.I. Tim Dobson dated 4 July 2013 inviting him to meet with DCI Redwood so that he could give 'further information' about the Brazilian couple. He also said he had very recently spoken to the current Portuguese investigation co-rdinator. He says he was spoken to personally by two members of Control Risks Group. He claimed to have been the source for James Murray's story in this week's Sunday Express.  He said that he was '95% certain' that 'his contact' knew where Madeleine was now living. When I asked him for some checkable details about his story, he said: "I'm sorry, I can't, it's all too long and complicated".  

At the start of his conversation, he gave his name, ******* *****, and described himself as 'well known in the City' and a former 'Oil and Gas Consultant'.

He then added: "I'm not a crank, you know"
Then shouldn't Madeleine be home by now with her loving family, (cough), with the perps arrested.  And i guess the cadaver evidence was all a myth? roll
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by splurgegun on 16.12.14 13:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:
He then added: "I'm not a crank, you know"


I almost bit yesterday and nearly replied to Mapleleaf's post

it has been said many times before on this forum and others that it is pretty obvious that with the lack of urgency of Operation Grange that they are looking for a body, or in the absence of a body, they are building a case. anything else is fabricated spin from Mitchel, or maybe even Gamble

somebody said yesterday (I can't remember who) that you can't moor a yatch at PDL, so why travel overland from Lagos to kidnap an english speaking (nearly) four year old child and leave the twins behind? why not kidnap a portuguese speaking child in Lagos?

splurgegun

Posts : 25
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by BlueBag on 16.12.14 13:04

he said: "I'm sorry, I can't, it's all too long and complicated".  

Ah... pity that.

File under men's genitals.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4607
Reputation : 2409
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by Mapleleaf on 16.12.14 13:14

Just spoke with Tony whom is addressing a number of mistakes he made.
By the way Spluregun the boat was at Lagos..See p. 854 of Mccann PJ Files as suggested,

Best Maple Leaf

Mapleleaf

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by woodforthetrees on 16.12.14 13:26

"it has been said many times before on this forum and others that it is pretty obvious that with the lack of urgency of Operation Grange that they are looking for a body, or in the absence of a body, they are building a case. anything else is fabricated spin from Mitchel, or maybe even Gamble"

Yes, i agree.

IMO, based on information read, discussed and very recent discussions i have had, i am now firmly in the belief that they are looking for 1 of a small number of paedophiles who operated in the area.

Also agree that OG believe she was dead before the alarm was raised and that whilst they are looking/tracking the supposed paedo, they are also unpicking the timeline of the 'child checking' to be able to prosecute others closer to the core of falsifying information, covering up the lack of checking and essentially child neglect.

All the other stories are just clearing up loose ends, closing off the 'what if's', drawing a line through any previously logged 'oddities' and streamlining everything to hopefully close the case, all with multiple media stories to line everyones pockets (IMO).

I personally do not believe it will ever be resolved. Too much of a mess and if the persecutor hasn't been caught by now, then it's unlikely they will (whether the paedo abductor or Gerry)

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by splurgegun on 16.12.14 14:37

@Mapleleaf wrote:Just spoke with Tony whom is addressing a number of mistakes he made.
By the way Spluregun the boat was at Lagos..See p. 854 of Mccann PJ Files as suggested,

Best Maple Leaf


i know that the boat was at Lagos, but why travel 10km overland from Lagos to kidnap an english speaking 4 yr old ?

if they were Brazillian, why not kidnap a portuguese speaking child in Lagos?

or why not kidnap the twins who were too young to be talking then?



or were they in PDL anyway, somehow involved in a paedophile ring, it went wrong, and they were tasked with disposing of the body?
but why take a body back to Brazil? it just won't stand up to scrutiny as a whitewash

splurgegun

Posts : 25
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLVED

Post by PeterMac on 16.12.14 14:41

Fascinating stuff.
The statement is dated 9th MAY 2007. within the first week of the investigation.
The express article seems to be a straight lift from the statement.
And - as we can see earlier on the thread there is no record of a catamaran of that name leaving Lagos
Not sure how that all fits in to the recent story !
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EXTERNAL.htm

" />
" />


He is Simon Russell, the girl is Sarah Silva.  It is all in the public domain


Oh, yes. And he is heavy build, swarthy, baldman

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum