The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Mm11

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Mm11

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Regist10

Libel trial summing up - daily mail

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Empty Re: Libel trial summing up - daily mail

Post by Joss 12.12.14 14:05

tiny wrote:I don't care if she has a pimple on her ass as long as she gets the mccanns and tapas back in for a little chat that will do for me...at the moment
LOL, Good one, big grin
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Empty Re: Libel trial summing up - daily mail

Post by Realist 12.12.14 14:41

tiny wrote:I don't care if she has a pimple on her ass as long as she gets the mccanns and tapas back in for a little chat that will do for me...at the moment

What point would that serve, the McCanns and their friends would only agree to be interviewed if accompanied by their lawyers with a prearranged set of questions a la their TV soap opera appearances. Anything other than this criteria would be quite rightfully met with no comment answers.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 12.12.14 14:46

Tony Bennett wrote:

@ margaret

You wrote: "...if that was Gerry why was he carrying a child round the streets?"

Precisely. The very idea is IMO utterly absurd. It wasn't Gerry - and in all probability it wasn't anyone.

Smithman is clutched as tightly to Redwood as Cuddle Cat was to Dr Kate McCann.

Without him, there is no abductor

Absolutely, the Tanner and Smithman sightings are nothing more than red herrings to create the illusion that there was in fact a kidnapping. As previously stated, the very thought of either Gerry or a kidnapper walking the streets of Praira Du Luz openly cradling a dead or captive child in their arms is positively pythonesque.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 12.12.14 14:55

Realist wrote:

What point would that serve, the McCanns and their friends would only agree to be interviewed if accompanied by their lawyers with a prearranged set of questions a la their TV soap opera appearances. Anything other than this criteria would be quite rightfully met with no comment answers.

well it all depends on how much sy know now(if it is not a whitewash) compered to 2007,you never know they might just magic the rabbit out of the hat.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 12.12.14 15:00

Joss wrote:
I think with the forensics they have already had on this case and the dog evidence, they could probably piece together a theory of Madeleine having died in 5A, and also with no evidence of an abduction it would also make that theory a more likely probability, and a stronger case for the prosecution. Cases have been prosecuted without a body successfully with Circumstantial evidence alone, and i think without all the political interference in this case, it would more than likely have already been through a Trial by now.

Maybe in the good ole US of A where trial by media and grieving relatives sitting next to juries is the norm, but this trial would be held under the Portuguese justice system which is resided over by a judge who is more interested in actual evidence than prosecutor's theories, or who can dispose of the largest amount of handkerchiefs. As previously stated, the McCanns were very fortunate their daughter disappeared whilst vacating in Portugal, as opposed to America(The land of the free.)
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 12.12.14 15:04

tiny wrote:

well it all depends on how much sy know now(if it is not a whitewash) compered to 2007,you never know they might just magic the rabbit out of the hat.

All the more reason why the McCann's lawyers would advise them to refuse to answer any further questions.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 12.12.14 15:14

Realist wrote:
tiny wrote:

All the more reason why the McCann's lawyers would advise them to refuse to answer any further questions.
you are right about the mccanns not answering question, it could be one of the tapas or even murat that they have something on.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 12.12.14 15:52

Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:
I think with the forensics they have already had on this case and the dog evidence, they could probably piece together a theory of Madeleine having died in 5A, and also with no evidence of an abduction it would also make that theory a more likely probability, and a stronger case for the prosecution. Cases have been prosecuted without a body successfully with Circumstantial evidence alone, and i think without all the political interference in this case, it would more than likely have already been through a Trial by now.

Maybe in the good ole US of A where trial by media and grieving relatives sitting next to juries is the norm, but this trial would be held under the Portuguese justice system which is resided over by a judge who is more interested in actual evidence than prosecutor's theories, or who can dispose of the largest amount of handkerchiefs. As previously stated, the McCanns were very fortunate their daughter disappeared whilst vacating in Portugal, as opposed to America(The land of the free.)
Didn't realize they don't have Juries in trials in Portugal.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.12.14 15:58

Realist wrote:
Joss wrote:

Given the scale and scope of Operation Grange which became a murder investigation some 18 months ago, should any British national(s) be found to have a case to answer with regard to the demise of Madeleine McCann it is probable that any trial(s) which may ensue will take place in accordance with the law of England/Wales which has jurisidiction in such matters, Realist.

That said, had the child disappeared from her UK home I have no doubt the perpetrators would been brought to account long ago. .
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.12.14 16:14

Realist wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

@ margaret

You wrote: "...if that was Gerry why was he carrying a child round the streets?"

Precisely. The very idea is IMO utterly absurd. It wasn't Gerry - and in all probability it wasn't anyone.

Absolutely, the Tanner and Smithman sightings are nothing more than red herrings to create the illusion that there was in fact a kidnapping. As previously stated, the very thought of either Gerry or a kidnapper walking the streets of Praira Du Luz openly cradling a dead or captive child in their arms is positively pythonesque.
If I was Gerry I would have hired a car or phoned a friend or both.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 12.12.14 16:31

Realist wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

@ margaret

I'm not so sure the Tanner sighting was a red herring in lieu of this information:

Pictured: The innocent father who was key suspect in Maddie investigation for SIX YEARS until he was cleared by his daughter's 'frilly pyjamas'

• Mystery Briton even posed in clothes he wore that night to prove innocence
  • DCI Redwood described his decision to come forward as 'revelation moment'
  • He'd been seen carrying daughter by Jane Tanner, a friend of Gerry and Kate
  • Little girl had distinctive frilly pyjamas that he also brought to Scotland Yard
  • Turned investigation on its head and moved kidnapping from 9.15pm to 10pm

By Martin Robinson
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 12.12.14 16:35

The picture of the said pyjamas I saw ,was definatly not the ones maddie had seemed to worn ,they looked far thicker and more like  material that was  used for kids dressing gown .  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.12.14 16:49

joyce1938 wrote:The picture of the said pyjamas I saw ,was definatly not the ones maddie had seemed to worn ,they looked far thicker and more like  material that was  used for kids dressing gown .  joyce1938

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Allpjs10

You're RIGHT Joyce1938.

'Mahogany's 'crecheman' on left (1)

McCann's/Tanner's 'tannerman' on RIGHT (2)

"very SIMILAR" according to Mahog! no

"What am i not getting?, what am i not seeing?"

Should have gone to Specksavers, Hoggy!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 12.12.14 16:50

joyce1938 wrote:The picture of the said pyjamas I saw ,was definatly not the ones maddie had seemed to worn ,they looked far thicker and more like  material that was  used for kids dressing gown .  joyce1938

'Revelation moment': Police revealed a major breakthrough when a British father came forward to reveal he was the man who for six years had been considered the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Article-2460669-18BD5D1400000578-700_634x465
Evidence: The girl seen at 9.15pm wore distinctive pyjamas and the prime suspect also brought these to police to prove his innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.12.14 17:10

The biggest missing child case in history And an insatiable demand for news and creche dad never made it into the papers Odd
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.12.14 17:10

"Very, very, UNCANNILY, STRIKINGLY, SIMILAR" pyjamas, to what Madeleine had 'on', Hoggy?

"A revelation!"

"Eureka!, THE 'breakthrough' we've all been working, full time, these last three years to find, team. Brilliant work, DC Blind"

Yep! Especially the uncannily similar 'frilly' bottoms of the pyjama 'legs'

"UN-FCUKING-CANNY"! INDEED!

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Bottom10

Oh, hang on...............................

What are we, on this forum, 'seeing', that the UK Madia and UK MSM, are NOT 'seeing'?  winkwink

Perhaps WE'D all better go to Specksavers!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 12.12.14 17:13

Ah yes, I remember the screaming headlines "MADDIE "ABDUCTOR":-  WHY I KEPT SILENT FOR SIX YEARS. "  Oh, wait... wow 

That why I think this "explanation" is a huge steaming pile of turds.  Not one newspaper has followed up on this man, and offered him a nice cheque for his story.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.14 17:28

jeanmonroe wrote:"Very, very, UNCANNILY, STRIKINGLY, SIMILAR" pyjamas, to what Madeleine had 'on', Hoggy?

"A revelation!"

"Eureka!, THE 'breakthough' we've all been working, full time, these last three years to find, team. Brilliant work, DC Blind"

Yep! Especially the uncannily similar 'frilly' bottoms of the pyjama 'legs'

Libel trial summing up - daily mail - Page 5 Bottom10

Oh, hang on...............................

Oh hang on indeed jeanmonroe........  It seems he also had a pink blanket as shown in the photo - now what an amazing coincidence was that.         nah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.12.14 19:03

"Redwood, you and your team's 'investigation', IS a f****** EMBARRASSMENT, to the Metropolitan Police Service"

That's NOT me saying that!

But a serving offcer in the MPS!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.12.14 19:34

jeanmonroe wrote:"Redwood, you and your team's 'investigation', IS a f****** EMBARRASSMENT, to the Metropolitan Police Service"

OG have now brought out media babe Nicola Wall - and before anyone feels the need to bleet about misogyny, Nicola Wall as a DCI gave an interview with Vogue. This is a female police officer paid by the UK taxpayer to do her job just like all other female officers do. Get a result, do your best, get paid, go home and have a private life.

I've read upthread that Nicola Wall was involved in the Tia Sharp case - the bungled case from which Bernard Hogan Howe says lessons were learned.

It's still to me bringing out a pre-conditioned, pre-encouraged media babe, who incidentally (and I don't give a toss what people think of this) thought it appropriate not tie her hair back (see media savvy MET/government PR - paid for by UK taxpayer) and walk into Faro alongside her soon-to-be retired colleague with the lowest personal profile possible.

Oh, the MET and the ptb have just introduced a new song 'here come the girls'. This is misogyny in its truest form imo.

I await Woofer's disgust.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by PMR 12.12.14 19:54

Oh FFS
PMR

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.12.14 19:58

PMR wrote:Oh FFS
I take it you disagree then. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.12.14 20:04

misogyny?

Mis-ogy-ny.

Ain't that the woman from New York that makes pasties?

"Oggy, Oggy, Oggy"

"Oi, Oi, Oi"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.14 20:05

aquila wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"Redwood, you and your team's 'investigation', IS a f****** EMBARRASSMENT, to the Metropolitan Police Service"

OG have now brought out media babe Nicola Wall - and before anyone feels the need to bleet about misogyny, Nicola Wall as a DCI gave an interview with Vogue. This is a female police officer paid by the UK taxpayer to do her job just like all other female officers do. Get a result, do your best, get paid, go home and have a private life.

I've read upthread that Nicola Wall was involved in the Tia Sharp case - the bungled case from which Bernard Hogan Howe says lessons were learned.

It's still to me bringing out a pre-conditioned, pre-encouraged media babe, who incidentally (and I don't give a toss what people think of this) thought it appropriate not tie her hair back (see media savvy MET/government PR - paid for by UK taxpayer) and walk into Faro alongside her soon-to-be retired colleague with the lowest personal profile possible.

Oh, the MET and the ptb have just introduced a new song 'here come the girls'. This is misogyny in its truest form imo.

May I suggest you keep your offensively sexist character-assassinating words away from this public forum.
Or perhaps you care nothing about this forum's reputation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.12.14 20:06

TexMac wrote:
aquila wrote:

May I suggest you keep your offensively sexist character-assassinating words away from this public forum.
Or perhaps you care nothing about this forum's reputation.
Panto season has arrived I see.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top