The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Page 5 Mm11

Blacksmith - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Page 5 Mm11

Blacksmith - Page 5 Regist10

Blacksmith

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith - Page 5 Empty Re: Blacksmith

Post by jeanmonroe 11.12.14 16:58

roy rovers wrote:Does Blacksmith have an inside line or just pretend to have?

Dunno,

But his 'witness' list was pretty 'spot on' wasn't it?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 11.12.14 17:04

Has his witness list been confirmed anywhere ?
Lioned
Lioned

Activity : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 11.12.14 17:31

Every now and agaiain with Blacksmith, who can be very good... I think; 'Coldwater'.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 11.12.14 17:40

So far unless i missed something blacksmith scores 3 out of 11.

He has a very similiar modus to Coldwater.

Quite good blogging practice,feed us a bit of hope,throw in a bit of mystery and take us by the hand down to the  pond.
May have the remnants of a friend in the know somewhere but not much.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.12.14 18:04

Lioned wrote:So far unless i missed something blacksmith scores 3 out of 11.

He has a very similiar modus to Coldwater.

Quite good blogging practice,feed us a bit of hope,throw in a bit of mystery and take us by the hand down to the  pond.
May have the remnants of a friend in the know somewhere but not much.

Christine Callan
Luis Antonio............................tick
Mario Marreiros.......................tick
Michael Green
Robert Murat............tick (Friday?)
Michael Walchzuch....................tick
Joaquim Marques................tick
To be questioned as witnesses only:
Sylvia Batista...........................tick
John Hill..........................tick
Donna Hill'.........................tick
Tiago da Silva

i 'reckon' that's 8 out of 11.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 11.12.14 18:19

Ok if thats right i missed something ! All them names are on mccann files and i,and most others,would have got 10/11. 
If i was asked for a list,not including the main players,that would be it.

Dont know Callan so like i say blacksmth may still have a friend somewhere,but seeing as he's chucked most of the tabloids into his Cesspit of doom i doubt he's got many.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 12.12.14 2:44

The blogs from Blacksmith, TextUSA, Cristobell and others are great. They each have their own styles and they add variety to the ongoing saga and endless debate that we all indulge in. That they stir up controversy, mystery and tantalising hope just adds to the experience. More power to their elbows (or fingers to be more accurate) say I. big grin

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.12.14 12:28

I don't mind what they do, but they are saying no more than has been said on this excellent forum.   What this forum does differently IMO is it does not make any abusive comments about the  contributors to those blogs you mention BB.    

The same cannot be said of BS or Cristobell, so I have read.   As far as I am aware Textusa has never made abusive comments about posters on this forum.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 12.12.14 14:52

plebgate wrote:I don't mind what they do, but they are saying no more than has been said on this excellent forum.   What this forum does differently IMO is it does not make any abusive comments about the  contributors to those blogs you mention BB.    

The same cannot be said of BS or Cristobell, so I have read.   As far as I am aware Textusa has never made abusive comments about posters on this forum.

Fair point.  I think that's one of the big advantages of this forum, the standard of post is very high and it's very well moderated. The few rogue posters that slip in are quickly hoofed right back out again by the mods. big grin

No such discipline on the blogs of course, and so if they are having a bad day we get to read the fall-out. However most on here have hides like rhinos so I can't see the occasional tirade of abuse causing too many sleepless nights.  In the end we are are all on the same side and will celebrate together if justice is finally served.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 12.12.14 16:00

I am not 'going for' Blacksmith at all, though I understand he has most unreasonably slagged off this forum. I read what comes out from Blacksmith and elsehere mentioned quite avidly. I just keep a few of the skeptical cells in my brain activated a little bit to stay with the 'it may be so, but it might not be' attitude. I confess the direction of my thoughts has swung about quite a lot during consideration of this case.
comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.12.14 16:17

comperedna wrote:I am not 'going for' Blacksmith at all, though I understand he has most unreasonably slagged off this forum. I read what comes out from Blacksmith and elsehere mentioned quite avidly. I just keep a few of the skeptical cells in my brain activated a little bit to stay with the 'it may be so, but it might not be' attitude. I confess the direction of my thoughts has swung about quite a lot during consideration of this case.

A 'swinger' eh?

Don't know the T9, do you? laughat
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 12.12.14 16:19

blacksmith must like it here other wise he wouldn't read and write about us big grin

jeanmonroe,hahahaha
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 12.12.14 18:02

Hah ha jean monroe. Have to have a laugh sometimes! This case is beginning to get me down. So many twists and turns, but as the cliche goes, I think we are currently entering the 'endgame'.
comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 13.12.14 23:58

jeanmonroe wrote:
comperedna wrote:I am not 'going for' Blacksmith at all, though I understand he has most unreasonably slagged off this forum. I read what comes out from Blacksmith and elsehere mentioned quite avidly. I just keep a few of the skeptical cells in my brain activated a little bit to stay with the 'it may be so, but it might not be' attitude. I confess the direction of my thoughts has swung about quite a lot during consideration of this case.

A 'swinger' eh?

Don't know the T9, do you? laughat
Ooh.

I'm never sure what to make of The ' Bureau(x) ' as I'm not sure whether it is one man ( and it is a man or men ) or a genuine Bureaux that writes the stuff.

I like the cynicism and the optimism that flows from the blog and it's a bit light and dark and can be very entertaining and informative.

The idea that SY are waiting to pounce is not something that I would agree with but to be fair Textusa's swinging isn't either but I do enjoy reading both blogs. It certainly is better than reading the garbage that emanates form the MSM for sure. The BBC has now joined the PR fold
and has become " embedded " also. But ce'st  la vie.

Despite all the reams of words nothing has or will ( in my opinion ) come from the questioning of those who were interviewed by the initial investigation. There are names ( thank you Blacksmith ) that I have not seen before and they may prove interesting as additions to witnessing but won't get the SY investigation any closer to the truth for the simple reason that you cannot carry out half an investigation
only looking at evidence whilst excluding the other half. Fair enough if SY have looked and dismissed the other half for various reasons they need to explain to not just the skeptics but the PJ as to the reasons why they exclude the others and are concentrating on this particular bunch of persons of interest.

If you are looking for inconsistencies in statements there are much better palces to look in my opinion.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

If you doubt that - ask the British media.

Opinion though.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 14.12.14 6:28

thumbsup XTC well said.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.12.14 13:20

Sensible one on duty again today, 20/12

"We won’t say too much more about Brenda Leyland: she deserves better than to be attached to the revolting McCann circus. Nevertheless she was a Bureau reader who’d had some kind words to say about us, we identify with her rather than sentimentalising her like a missing child and, like it or not, she has become the very symbol of what can happen to people who criticise Kate and Gerry McCann. "
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 20.12.14 13:49

PeterMac wrote:Sensible one on duty again today, 20/12

"We won’t say too much more about Brenda Leyland: she deserves better than to be attached to the revolting McCann circus. Nevertheless she was a Bureau reader who’d had some kind words to say about us, we identify with her rather than sentimentalising her like a missing child and, like it or not, she has become the very symbol of what can happen to people who criticise Kate and Gerry McCann. "

"Us"....so there is more than one of them then.

It's a pity the other one can't find "some kind words to say" (about members of this forum).

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 23.12.14 18:16

Well by my reconning based on his own predictions the man calling himself blacksmith has until Monday 26th January 2015 to come up with the goods before he jumps onto Hercules to hitch a ride up the Du Cane Rd and off into the sunset.
Come on John what about that drink ?
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top