The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Mm11

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Mm11

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Regist10

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007.

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007.

Post by Daryl Dixon 10.12.14 12:36

Murat's questioning was suspended until legal issue is solved, his wife, Michaela Walczuch is being questioned. via @Marisa_TVI_JN #McCann

Legal issue concerns the fact that Murat had already been questioned as an arguido on exact same issues by PJ via @Marisa_TVI_JN #mccann
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007.

Post by margaret 10.12.14 12:39

jeanmonroe wrote:
margaret wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:Francisco Pagarete, Murat's lawyer, raised a legal issue, Murat might not be able to be questioned again. via @Marisa_TVI_JN #McCann

How strange for a man who claimed to have no problem speaking to the police again.
Yes, it stinks, doesn't it? So many of them will "go back to do a reconstruction", or will "speak to SY/PJ" as they "have nothing to hide", but when push comes to shove, they run like rats from a sinking ship.

I hope that SY and the PJ see RIGHT through these liars!

Wonder what he's got to hide then! You would answer regardless of technicalities if you were innocent surely?

Kate McC DIDN'T 'answer' basic questions, about her own daughter. did she?

Wonder what she's got to 'hide' then?

Well exactly JM. duh
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.12.14 12:42

Perhaps Robert murat cant remember all the lies he told first time round.nothing to hide my foot,although I don't think he did any thing to Madeleine,he is in the mix some where along the line  IMO big grin
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.12.14 12:45

tiny wrote:Perhaps Robert murat cant remember all the lies he told first time round.nothing to hide my foot,although I don't think he did any thing to Madeleine,he is in the mix some where along the line

In your 'opinion' only, that you forgot to 'add'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 10.12.14 13:39

jeanmonroe wrote:
tiny wrote:Perhaps Robert murat cant remember all the lies he told first time round.nothing to hide my foot,although I don't think he did any thing to Madeleine,he is in the mix some where along the line

In your 'opinion' only, that you forgot to 'add'

Thats the trouble , you can rehearse all you like , but if you are lying , all your preparation will come crashing down , if you are put under pressure or any of your points fail under scrutiny . the truth always holds up to scrutiny .

stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 10.12.14 13:43

Points that stand out for me, higher up the thread, are comments from Stephen Carpenter's evidence where he mentions both that he and his wife left the Tapas Restaurant and walked back to their apartment between 9.15pm and 9.30pm on the night Madeleine went missing. At the time cars were parked near the flats. These cars were not there in the morning.

Also, and particularly interesting to me, his wife remembered the next morning that during the walk back she had heard someone calling 'Madeleine, Madeleine' - she could not remember whether it was in an urgent tone or not. That would make it sometime between 9.15pm and and 9.30pm. Gerry states, if I remember correctly, that at 9.15pm he was at flat 5a and saw Madeleine peacefully sleeping. Hmmm.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.12.14 13:45

We can see from Robert Murat's statements that he told many lies, as did Michelle, when she said that she was at a Jehovah’s Witnesses meeting. However, could these lies have been told to cover up that Robert and Michelle were having a secret affair, and had nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

Just a thought!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.14 13:50

comperedna wrote:Points that stand out for me, higher up the thread, are comments from Stephen Carpenter's evidence where he mentions both that he and his wife left the Tapas Restaurant and walked back to their apartment between 9.15pm and 9.30pm on the night Madeleine went missing. At the time cars were parked near the flats. These cars were not there in the morning.

Also, and particularly interesting to me, his wife remembered the next morning that during the walk back she had heard someone calling 'Madeleine, Madeleine' - she could not remember whether it was in an urgent tone or not. That would make it sometime between 9.15pm and and 9.30pm. Gerry states, if I remember correctly, that at 9.15pm he was at flat 5a and saw Madeleine peacefully sleeping. Hmmm.
That caught my breath too comperedna.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.12.14 15:44

Michaela Walczuch speaking, in December 2007  how she was treated by Metedo 3:

Michaela, whose home was searched by Portuguese police after Madeleine disappeared, complained of being treated like dirt by detectives and claimed Kate and Gerry McCann's former detective agency Metodo 3 had cynically used her.

Protesting her innocence in a December 2007 interview with a UK newspaper, she said: 'I lost my faith not just in justice but in the whole system and everyone that supports it.

'The worst part is people putting me in this, knowing I have nothing to do with it.

'They have no feelings, no heart. They are completely empty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868478/Pictured-Former-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Robert-Murat-wife-Portuguese-police-station-interviewed-Scotland-Yard-girl-s-disappearance.html#ixzz3LVYXmOy8
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.14 16:04

sallypelt wrote:Michaela Walczuch speaking, in December 2007  how she was treated by Metedo 3:

Michaela, whose home was searched by Portuguese police after Madeleine disappeared, complained of being treated like dirt by detectives and claimed Kate and Gerry McCann's former detective agency Metodo 3 had cynically used her.

Protesting her innocence in a December 2007 interview with a UK newspaper, she said: 'I lost my faith not just in justice but in the whole system and everyone that supports it.

'The worst part is people putting me in this, knowing I have nothing to do with it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868478/Pictured-Former-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Robert-Murat-wife-Portuguese-police-station-interviewed-Scotland-Yard-girl-s-disappearance.html#ixzz3LVYXm
Is anyone ever going to tell the truth?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.14 16:20

What's happening at the moment is a pile of pre-announced witnesses summoned to Faro, a pre-announced Scotland Yard team with the head honcho arriving with his blue file under his arm and the media pre-warned of a photo op.

Disgusting.

Simply disgusting.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.12.14 16:45

aquila wrote:What's happening at the moment is a pile of pre-announced witnesses summoned to Faro, a pre-announced Scotland Yard team with the head honcho arriving with his blue file under his arm and the media pre-warned of a photo op.

Disgusting.

Simply disgusting.

Fcuk knows what kind of 'compo' bill the Met will have to pay, for 'reputational' damage to these 11 people, if, IF, NONE of the 'people/witnesses', publicly 'displayed', 'named'  at the METROPOLITAN POLICE'S OG  'insistence' are not 'charged' with anything!

"Mud STICKS" and all that!

£10+ MILLION?   laughat

eta: Not forgetting the OTHER '3 'live' Arguidos' ( the schitzo, young lad plus 1, i don't 'recall, taxi/bus driver?) and Sergey M, they 'named' before!

Broadcast on July 1st, 2014 at 13pm
With thanks to Joana Morais for transcript/translation

Report by Marisa Rodrigues | Text by Cláudia Rosenbusch | Image by Jorge Belo | Video Edition by Pedro Madeira

TVI news anchor Paulo Salvador - The Judiciary Police started today questioning the suspects of the Maddie McCann case, the English child who disappeared in Praia da Luz in May 2007, when she was 3 years old. The formal request was done by the British police, who have identified people they wish to see questioned.

TVI news reporter Cláudia Rosenbusch [Voice Over]- Four people with arguido status in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The request came from Scotland Yard. This morning the PJ of Faro called them in for questioning. Among the suspects, TVI knows, is Sergey Malinka, a Russian citizen who was investigated by the PJ back in 2007. Malinka is a friend of Robert Murat, a former arguido who the English Police leaves out of the investigation. The British detectives also target a former Ocean Club driver, and a resident of Praia da Luz, a man with psychiatric problems who wasn't seen in the days following Madeleine's disappearance. Finally, the fourth suspect is a young man, resident in Praia da Luz.

In common is the fact that all the suspects reside in Praia da Luz and had contact with each other by phone in May 2007, when Maddie disappeared. They are suspects for the British police, but considered irrelevant to the Judiciary Police, who had already questioned them during the investigation in 2007.

"Besides the four arguidos,..............."

Hope the 'Yard/HO' have got deep 'pockets'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.14 16:55

For anyone thinking Nicola Wall is picking up the baton from a naturally retired officer - think again.

This is a media circus - fuelled by the UK police themselves...well that would be the platinum command element.

One little girl aged three just prior to her fourth birthday and not one LEA can find out what happened to her. Not even the US people that Gerry was so eager to consult. No, not one single agency can find out what happened to her. God help Madeleine and God help all of us. We're all being bullshitted.

The UK police were obstructive (don't listen to Jim Gamble who likes to tell everyone it was a scramble to help and there needed to be an uber commanding force..tch) the UK police didn't provide normal stuff such as credit card and bank history info, they didn't freely provide mobile phone records. I'm a UK citizen. I'd hope the UK government would act on behalf of Madeleine and only Madeleine. She's the one that's missing. She's the victim isn't she?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 10.12.14 17:24

aquila wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Michaela Walczuch speaking, in December 2007  how she was treated by Metedo 3:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868478/Pictured-Former-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Robert-Murat-wife-Portuguese-police-station-interviewed-Scotland-Yard-girl-s-disappearance.html#ixzz3LVYXm

Tell you what makes me mad, they're always forgetting WHO the victim really is. I refuse to believe someone like Murat or michaela could be fitted up for maddies disappearance without a shred of evidence, let's remember who all the dog alerts pointed to for a start.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.14 17:30

margaret wrote:
aquila wrote:

Tell you what makes me mad, they're always forgetting WHO the victim really is.  I refuse to believe someone like Murat or michaela could be fitted up for maddies disappearance without a shred of evidence, let's remember who all the dog alerts pointed to for a start.
Madeleine...the little girl who's missing...the one who was let down by everyone around her.

Don't tell the likes of Missing People...that charity is only interested in fund raising and passing things on via little social media bites.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.12.14 17:40

Daryl Dixon wrote:Francisco Pagarete, Murat's lawyer, raised a legal issue, Murat might not be able to be questioned again. via @Marisa_TVI_JN #McCann

How strange for a man who claimed to have no problem speaking to the police again.
Just how hard would it have been for the police legal team to have found this out before now?   How much is this going to cost?  Never mind though it's only taxpayers' money being used.   If there is anything left in the fund I believe it should be made to be put into the SY investigation.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.14 17:44

plebgate wrote:

Just how hard would it have been for the police legal team to have found this out before now?   How much is this going to cost?  Never mind though it's only taxpayers' money being used.   If there is anything left in the fund I believe it should be made to be put into the SY investigation.
This is what really gets my goat. It's not as if SY wouldn't know this. It's hardly going to be a surprise. Oh dear, that little flicker (very faint flicker) I had that justice for Madeleine would be secured by SY has just gone out like a damp squib...that's blind optimism for you.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.12.14 21:17

I honestly don't think it's fair to say SY should have known all aspects of the technicalities of Portugal laws.  If anything, it's an oversight of the New Prosecutor surely, as it was her decision to have the 7 to be interviewed as "arguidos" changed to "witnesses" with option to being arguidoed. 

If it is only a matter of  the legal technicality that needs sorting out, it should be no problem for New Prosecutor to get this approved and rectified in useful time.
It could be that (only guessing) the Portuguese law mandates that once being arguidoed, always must be interviewed as "arguido" until close of case.

Will be interesting to see what status he will come under on Friday when he's interviewed. His wife had been interviewed today ahead of him and that means conferring between them can be had and he's pre-warned....hmmm...not good at all.

I don't understand why they did not have the foresight to have the order changed around so that Murat and spouse are scheduled side/side on Friday to avoid the conferring.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 11.12.14 0:10

margaret wrote:
aquila wrote:

Tell you what makes me mad, they're always forgetting WHO the victim really is.  I refuse to believe someone like Murat or michaela could be fitted up for maddies disappearance without a shred of evidence, let's remember who all the dog alerts pointed to for a start.

Well any fitted up person would have to be charged & tried in Portugal. The Libel Trial is beginning to show that the Portuguese judiciary sees right through all of that. If Murat is named by SY in the UK & not charged, he'll sue. Then who will be called as witnesses at the Old Bailey. 

OG won't name Murat.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 11.12.14 0:32

aquila wrote:For anyone thinking Nicola Wall is picking up the baton from a naturally retired officer - think again.

This is a media circus - fuelled by the UK police themselves...well that would be the platinum command element.

One little girl aged three just prior to her fourth birthday and not one LEA can find out what happened to her. Not even the US people that Gerry was so eager to consult. No, not one single agency can find out what happened to her. God help Madeleine and God help all of us. We're all being bullshitted.

The UK police were obstructive (don't listen to Jim Gamble who likes to tell everyone it was a scramble to help and there needed to be an uber commanding force..tch) the UK police didn't provide normal stuff such as credit card and bank history info, they didn't freely provide mobile phone records. I'm a UK citizen. I'd hope the UK government would act on behalf of Madeleine and only Madeleine. She's the one that's missing. She's the victim isn't she?

Incredibly, they didn't pass on the Gaspar statement for three months! Has anyone ever queried that in the UK Media. No. Why not?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.12.14 0:51

Okeydokey wrote:
aquila wrote:For anyone thinking Nicola Wall is picking up the baton from a naturally retired officer - think again.

Incredibly, they didn't pass on the Gaspar statement for three months!  Has anyone ever queried that in the UK Media. No. Why not?

6 months.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.12.14 1:11

Has anyone, from OG/SY ever 'dissed' the EVRD dog 'alerts' in apartment G5A?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 11.12.14 4:45

jeanmonroe wrote:Has anyone, from OG/SY ever 'dissed' the EVRD dog 'alerts' in apartment G5A?

The correct whitewash technique when dealing with inconvenient evidence is not to "diss" it (like Gerry and Kate stupidly try to do). That simply draws attention to it. The correct approach is to ignore it entirely - to treat it as though it did not exist. This is why not a single person in OG has ever mentioned the dog alerts - not once in 3.5 years, multiple press-releases, and several interviews. Nor will they ever.

To further brush the dogs out of history, support is provided by hangers-on such as Gamble and Summers - who are there to provide what seems to be (but is not) the official view: that the dogs were not confirmed by forensics and therefore can safely be ignored.

Standard techniques I'm afraid. Note also that the Gaspar statements are treated in the same manner. How amazing that Jim "I see paedos everywhere" Gamble has never mentioned them... and they did not even merit a line in the Summers 'book'.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 Empty She has arrived.

Post by PeterMac 11.12.14 10:21

[img]OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 5 3_j12[/img]

and from Twitter
Rebecca Barry ‏@BeccaBarry 46m46 minutes ago
DCI Wall just arrived at Faro Police Station. I asked "Do you think you'll find out what happened to Madeleine?" She gave no answer. #McCann

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 48m48 minutes ago
#mccann lawyer didn't even show for final day of libel hearing? iffy or what ?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.12.14 11:03

jeanmonroe wrote:Has anyone, from OG/SY ever 'dissed' the EVRD dog 'alerts' in apartment G5A?
Is OG in possession of Madeleine's medical records? and if so, have they passed them onto the PJ?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top