The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

New Video:"The McCann Portugal Job"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Video:"The McCann Portugal Job"

Post by Joss on 30.11.14 5:14

This article from Sept. 2007 if this is factual, which i have no reason to believe it isn't:

According to police briefings given to Portuguese journalists, the samples found in the back of the McCanns' car were not blood but other "bodily fluids". These have provided an 88 per cent DNA match to Madeleine.

So much of Madeleine's hair was also found in the vehicle's boot that it must have come directly from her body, and not just been transferred from clothing or a toy, according to the briefing.
This conflicts with claims from British sources that the police's case is based on blood found in the silver Renault Scenic car hired 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1562823/Madeleine-Hair-in-car-came-from-her-body.html

This would mean that a deceased Madeleine's body was indeed in the wheel well of the Renault Scenic 25 days after her disappearance. Where was she in the interim?
It makes sense to me after that amount of time 25 days, that a body would no longer have any blood evidence, but it would probably leak other fluids. I gather also from the info. that because so much of Madeleine's hair was also found there, that her body would not have been in a bag or contained in anything else, otherwise her hair wouldn't have been where it was found, but it could perhaps have got caught up in the tyre well upon removing her body from that area of the vehicle. (sorry to be so graphic).
We also have the evidence of the McC's airing the vehicle because of the horrible small coming from it.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by violet6000 on 30.11.14 5:24

@Pete WDHCo wrote:Hi
1. Name changed to Richard D Hall, god knows how i let that be wrong !!  must of been late .
2. The video is a more detailed version of my original 10 minute solving one.
as below. really you need to follow the set to make sense exactly.

This was done as i was trying to explain how easy a case this is, and why the sea should be the search place, by the way i have further reason to confirm i am right in this but !! i am putting it out to others to see if they spot stuff i did, and maybe even more, before doing a update, you all must realise its only "MY Guess - Opinion" we are all blind to the real facts .

On the rental car way to much fuss is being made , the traces would of come from residue i would guess shoes were on the floor of the wardrobe with bag on top , with maddie inside prior to moving , clothes would be stuffed on top also, thats why the strong scent still there and dogs spotted on later car maybe,
NOW ? Who would move a well hidden body and take a second chance ? with press all around and zoom lenses that can spot a ant on a tree at 200 yards ?  So cars just a secondary concern, its all to be found in the holiday week. keep looking !!

I think a search should be made in the sea off the coast, maybe its too late ? but may strike lucky and find some remains, clues !!  I think again only me thinking out loud, but i think its the ONLY way they could of pulled this off ..  Nothing else makes sense.

In any event the whole tapas lot are iffy and the staff at the resort all iffy also, indeed this is the fishiest thing i have ever seen..
Yes, I have wondered about the rental car scents of death--could they indeed have resulted from contaminated items rather than exposure to a deceased body? If so, where did these contaminated items go--or were they the other items that were also found to have that scent--clothes, cuddle cat, etc? Although I think some DNA material was also recovered from the car that might indicate a body--hair, fluids? I don't know, but it's an interesting possibility. 

--Ah! Joss just posted on the other clues found in the car--the large amount of hair and the presence of fluids other than blood. While that may indicate a body, it seems very odd not to have had any kind of a container --!? That part gets too disturbing for me to consider very closely. Poor, poor little child. (All my opinion only.)

violet6000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.11.14 5:58

@violet6000 wrote:
@Pete WDHCo wrote:Hi
1. Name changed to Richard D Hall, god knows how i let that be wrong !!  must of been late .
2. The video is a more detailed version of my original 10 minute solving one.
as below. really you need to follow the set to make sense exactly.

This was done as i was trying to explain how easy a case this is, and why the sea should be the search place, by the way i have further reason to confirm i am right in this but !! i am putting it out to others to see if they spot stuff i did, and maybe even more, before doing a update, you all must realise its only "MY Guess - Opinion" we are all blind to the real facts .

On the rental car way to much fuss is being made , the traces would of come from residue i would guess shoes were on the floor of the wardrobe with bag on top , with maddie inside prior to moving , clothes would be stuffed on top also, thats why the strong scent still there and dogs spotted on later car maybe,
NOW ? Who would move a well hidden body and take a second chance ? with press all around and zoom lenses that can spot a ant on a tree at 200 yards ?  So cars just a secondary concern, its all to be found in the holiday week. keep looking !!

I think a search should be made in the sea off the coast, maybe its too late ? but may strike lucky and find some remains, clues !!  I think again only me thinking out loud, but i think its the ONLY way they could of pulled this off ..  Nothing else makes sense.

In any event the whole tapas lot are iffy and the staff at the resort all iffy also, indeed this is the fishiest thing i have ever seen..
Yes, I have wondered about the rental car scents of death--could they indeed have resulted from contaminated items rather than exposure to a deceased body? If so, where did these contaminated items go--or were they the other items that were also found to have that scent--clothes, cuddle cat, etc? Although I think some DNA material was also recovered from the car that might indicate a body--hair, fluids? I don't know, but it's an interesting possibility. 

--Ah! Joss just posted on the other clues found in the car--the large amount of hair and the presence of fluids other than blood. While that may indicate a body, it seems very odd not to have had any kind of a container --!? That part gets too disturbing for me to consider very closely. Poor, poor little child. (All my opinion only.)
I agree it is very disturbing considering the evidence. This case in that regard is really not very unlike the casey anthony case. There are parallels in both cases IMO. Caylee was also 3yrs. old.
And this:

Scientists found evidence of body decomposition and traces of chloroform in the car trunk of a Florida woman accused of killing her daughter, according to forensics reports released today.
Lab reports from the FBI found that a hair strand in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car showed "characteristics of apparent decomposition." The hair is "microscopically similar" to hair strands found on Caylee Anthony's brush, but the report said it could not conclusively say the hair in the trunk came from the missing girl.
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6105306

So only a single hair strand found in the boot of the car in that case. Which also means Caylee was transported in the boot of her mother's car to her final resting place in a laundry bag & trash bags, in the swamp, not far from the family home.
Also the comment from Cindy Anthony when the casey's car was retrieved and taken back to the family home that it "smells like there has been a dead body in it". Words to that effect. Caylee Anthony was first reported missing by her grandmother in July 2008, after she had already been missing for about 31 days.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum