The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Regist10

Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by juliet 11.11.14 15:03

Bobbin I agree with your findings 100%. Thank you for your clarity. Atomic Peanut made the point a long time ago that there was sunshine on May 3 and Gerry was hot and red because he came straight from tennis. QED.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Guest 11.11.14 15:28

juliet wrote:Bobbin I agree with your findings 100%. 
What specifically are you agreeing with? That the shadow on the shirt is impossible?
Thank you for your clarity. Atomic Peanut made the point a long time ago that there was sunshine on May 3 and Gerry was hot and red because he came straight from tennis. QED
Is that what Kate said in the book?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.11.14 16:38

juliet wrote:Bobbin I agree with your findings 100%. Thank you for your clarity. Atomic Peanut made the point a long time ago that there was sunshine on May 3 and Gerry was hot and red because he came straight from tennis. QED.

Atomic Peanut did indeed make that point. Even though it is wrong.
But don't let the facts get in the way of an exculpatory theory.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Empty Bring me sunshine

Post by PeterMac 11.11.14 17:54

Bring me sunshine
On the Third
Bring me . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.11.14 18:33

juliet wrote:Bobbin I agree with your findings 100%. Thank you for your clarity. Atomic Peanut made the point a long time ago that there was sunshine on May 3 and Gerry was hot and red because he came straight from tennis. QED.
juliet, sorry, but your attempts to prove that the photo really was taken at 2.29pm on 3 May are getting feebler and feebler.

'Straight from tennis' at 2.29pm???

Have you read 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann?

On pp. 65-6 she gives a detailed description of how she and Madeleine 'met up with' Gerry and the twins, they had a leisurely lunch together, then sat quietly by the pool during the luncl-time period.

'Straight from tennis'??

Gerry is in his ordinary clothes, not his tennis gear.

Straight from tennis??

Where do you get this from please?

You state it is a fact. But it is not, is it? If it is not a fact, you need to withdraw that statement.

Talking of tennis, if you read the accounts of what Gerry McCann did that afternoon, he was either playing tennis or 'hanging around the tennis courts' most of the time from around 3pm to 8pm.

This included the most remarkable feat of playing a game of 'social tennis' sometime between 7pm and 8pm with his Tapas friends, despite having been unable to continue at 4.30pm - when he 'knocked up' for yet another tennis session - due to an extremely painful 'Achilles tendon injury'.

This appears to be the most dramatic recovery from an Achilles tendon injury in world history.

But then he is a doctor

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.11.14 18:36

No-one is under any obligation on this forum to 'prove' anything. An opinion is just that - an opinion. 

In my opinion the 'last photo' is fake. It looks like a desperate attempt by the McCanns to place the family in a happy little gathering on Thursday lunchtime. When that was not what was happening.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.11.14 18:40

j.rob wrote:No-one is under any obligation on this forum to 'prove' anything. An opinion is just that - an opinion. 

In my opinion the 'last photo' is fake. It looks like a desperate attempt by the McCanns to place the family in a happy little gathering on Thursday lunchtime. When that was not what was happening.
Fine, but may I ask you to summarise your evidence that it is fake - thanks

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.11.14 18:48

I've written extensively on this thread why in my opinion the photo appears to be a fake. The body proportions are wrong. Amelie's right arm is missing. Gerry's upper body is far too big for his lower body. Amelie's right hand is not flat on the pool-side but appears to be hanging down which is inconsistent with the bent elbow of the left arm. 

Madeleine's head is at an impossible angle to her body and appears 'stuck on'. Gerry is 'floating' above the pool.

What they are wearing is inconsistent with a relatively cool day with a fairly strong wind. The water would be chilly so I think it is unlikely they would be sitting with their legs in the water in such light clothes. 

And so on. The whole photo looks like a composite to me. With no interaction between any of them. Gerry staring in desperation at whoever is taking the photograph. Despite Gerry and Amelie being so close together there is no interaction at all between them. And his right arm fades somewhat strangely behind her.

As others have said, Gerry's legs also look odd. 

Those are just my views on the 'last photo'.

Plus, why did it take so long to be published? Three weeks - that is ludicrous, as Gerry would say.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.11.14 19:05

Another link to discussions on 'the last photo':

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would be fascinated in getting some more opinions from professional photographers on 'the last photo'.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.14 19:11

j.rob wrote:I've written extensively on this thread why in my opinion the photo appears to be a fake. The body proportions are wrong. 
OK baby steps again...

One at a time.

Show us how you measured the body proportions as wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.11.14 20:27

Tony Bennett wrote:
On pp. 65-6 she gives a detailed description of how she and Madeleine 'met up with' Gerry and the twins, they had a leisurely lunch together, then sat quietly by the pool during the lunch-time period.
In the teeth of a full Force 4 stiff breeze blowing in from the WSW across waste land,  a road and a very low wall with minimal vegetation, right in their faces
On an already fairly cold day, where the wind chill factor would have made this very unpleasant, but Madeleine's hat perched cheerily on her head, the stands of her baby soft fine hair hang loosely down
and Gerry sits, perspiring gently, with sunglasses on . . .

If anyone wants to SEE the wind conditions have a look at
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.11.14 20:28

Okay, baby steps, bluebag.

The human eye and the human brain are highly sophisticated devices. My eye and my brain are signalling to me that there are many things wrong with 'the last photo'.

Just as they are signalling to me that the whole story as concocted by Team McCann is a pile of poo.

And not just 'the last photo' - nearly every single photo that the McCann's have released. They nearly all look very odd.

The human brain and eyes and perceptions have been honed over hundreds of thousands of years. 

I find my perceptions very useful in guiding me in certain directions.

So, bluebag, show me how the body proportions are right?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.14 20:43

j.rob wrote:Okay, baby steps, bluebag.

The human eye and the human brain are highly sophisticated devices. My eye and my brain are signalling to me that there are many things wrong with 'the last photo'.
Is that it?

You must have some scientific way, surely? 

So, bluebag, show me how the body proportions are right?

I don't have to. I'm not making an extraordinary claim.

I accept that cameras are not great at capturing proportions. It's that focal length and distance thing again.

Maybe you could watch this:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.11.14 20:49

I cannot believe TB!! I don't believe the photo was taken on May 3. But then I don't believe the photo was taken on the Saturday or Sunday or any other day. I have said repeatedly it is fake and I am baffled that TB and Bluebag try to force their views on everyone. But then TB has even started promoting the playground photo as genuine...
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.11.14 20:55

May I say jrob, that imo TB and Bluebag are so fixated on the weather and shadows that they have forgotten how to use their eyes. Or common sense. I am now goggling at McCann's huge fat Popeye lower arm which you pointed out. As big as Amelie's head.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.14 21:01

juliet wrote:I cannot believe TB!! I don't believe the photo was taken on May 3. But then I don't believe the photo was taken on the Saturday or Sunday or any other day. I have said repeatedly it is fake and I am baffled that TB and Bluebag try to force their views on everyone. 
All i'm doing is asking for substance to claims made.

Is that a problem?

If you claim something is fake you need to demonstrate how it's fake.

But then TB has even started promoting the playground photo as genuine...
Maybe that's because it is.

I saw people saying the shadows were wrong on that one as well.

Same lack of understanding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.14 21:04

juliet wrote:May I say jrob, that imo TB and Bluebag are so fixated on the weather and shadows that they have forgotten how to use their eyes. Or common sense. I am now goggling at McCann's huge fat Popeye lower arm which you pointed out. As big as Amelie's head.
Are serious?

A) It's resting on his thigh and is pushed out.

B) it's foreshortened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 11.11.14 21:07

PeterMac wrote:
... SNIP ...

If anyone wants to SEE the wind conditions have a look at

PeterMac - is that the correct link?  According to this, Day 3 of the competition was on 3rd May?
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.11.14 21:08

Bluebag - like the last photo the playground pic is a fake from top to bottom. What IS this new thing that you and TB are trying to force onto the forum? I have never in my years here seen such a concerted effort to say black is white and tell people they are blind, stupid or - "disruptive" - if they won't agree.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.14 21:10

juliet wrote:Like the last photo the playground pic is a fake from top to bottom. What IS this new thing that you and TB are trying to force onto the forum? I have never in my years here seen such a concerted effort to say black is white and tell people they are blind, stupid or - "disruptive" - if they won't agree.
I'm not forcing anything.

I'm asking for evidence of your claims.

Are you really serious about that arm?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 4 Empty Popeye McCann...?

Post by missbeetle 11.11.14 21:13

BlueBag wrote:
juliet wrote:May I say jrob, that imo TB and Bluebag are so fixated on the weather and shadows that they have forgotten how to use their eyes. Or common sense. I am now goggling at McCann's huge fat Popeye lower arm which you pointed out. As big as Amelie's head.
Are serious?

A) It's resting on his thigh and is pushed out.

B) it's foreshortened.

It's a python and it's swallowed something...?

Gerry's right forearm looks disconcertingly swollen to me.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.11.14 21:17

Are you seriou that "it's resting on his thigh and pushed out"?. Resting on his weird weightless floating thigh? Next to the daughter with the missing arm and the other daughter lacking all tendons and support in her neck? Next you will say Maddie has two left feet in the playground because she was wearing two left trainers as Kate packed the wrong shoes. And her five feet height (if straightened) was because she had a holiday growth spurt. And her right knee was always missing.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.11.14 21:20

missbeetle, I am surprised bluebag didn't suggest that McCann had been eating spinach with his sea bass. How can a hand on a hip push out a forearm?
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.11.14 21:26

Are we talking about Gerry's left forearm, which is attached to a hand we cannot see which is (apparently) resting on his hip?
Or Gerry's right forearm, which is resting on his thigh?
There seems to be some confusion here.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 11.11.14 21:28

The left arm below the elbow near Amelie's head.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top