The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Regist10

Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Guest 17.11.14 8:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by rustyjames 17.11.14 9:23

HiDeHo wrote:

I was sent several pics and as the shadows of that 'time' are important, i am adding them all as there may be something of value that is not apparent to me. With the exif data available it would hold some 'proof'.

Thanks again HiDeHo.  One thing I did notice is that two of the photos give unimpeded views of all the section of wall that is visible in the last photo - something I don't recall having before.  I've cropped and included them below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.11.14 13:01

rustyjames wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

I was sent several pics and as the shadows of that 'time' are important, i am adding them all as there may be something of value that is not apparent to me. With the exif data available it would hold some 'proof'.

Thanks again HiDeHo.  One thing I did notice is that two of the photos give unimpeded views of all the section of wall that is visible in the last photo - something I don't recall having before.  I've cropped and included them below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I left the photos full size, so hope that was helpful. One just never knows what is of interest to others!

I also included the pics of the tapas as the shadows there may be helpful in ascertaining the time of the playground pics, which I feel may have possibly been taken on the Saturday after arrival.  Sean's clothes seem to be the ones he travelled in.

They would have been taken later in the day than the photos were taken, which was approx 1.30 -2.30 (once confirmed with exif)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 18 Empty PA photo

Post by PeterMac 19.11.14 10:44

Have just discovered this one taken by the PA on 5/5/7
It shows the wall, and the Playhouses to the right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Bit grainy if you blow it up too far.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.11.14 11:06

PeterMac wrote:Have just discovered this one taken by the PA on 5/5/7

Thanks for this, PM.
If you look at the position of the playhouses in the above photo, and then look at the "playground" photo, it seems the playhouses in the above photo have been moved around somewhat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If the PA photo was taken on May 5, I suppose the playhouses might have been moved around since the assumed date of the Playground photo. It's still interesting to compare the two photos!
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.14 11:18

Some of the wall seems to be purple/red.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 19.11.14 13:28

I think I posted that one on the previous page.  Interesting to step through the PA photos - reminds me of things I forgot or don't recall having seen.  E.g I don't remember these of Simon Russell (video shop owner) sketching the sketch he'd been shown by police ...

"The e-fit of a man, as drawn from memory by British born DVD shop owner Simon Russell after being shown it by police last Saturday, in Praia Da Luz, Portugal, following the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Date: 09 May 2007"

So it was shown to him by police on the 5th - does anyone know why he had to re-create it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.11.14 14:28

rustyjames wrote:
I think I posted that one on the previous page. 

Yes, you did, I have just looked back.
Sorry, but what happens when I click on the link is that it loads very slowly on my system - line by line -
so I scrolled down . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top