The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Regist10

Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 15:15

@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:I know there has been discussion about this before. But what is the white patch with a dark line above it between Amelie's left arm/wrist and her body?
The white tile that has the pool depth written on it.

It doesn't look like the pool marker.
You're right.

It's the lower black part is either Amelies or Gerry's shadow, the white part is the continuation of the white lip of the pool, the upper black part is something else unidentified.



Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Line10

As I have written before, and as is demonstrated above, Amelie's left hand is not consistent with her stance and sitting position. You can see above that Madeleine appears to have her hand flat on the edge of the pool, which would be consistent with that sitting position. Amelie has a bent elbow and it looks as though her hand is hanging down, rather than flat. This is not consistent with her sitting position or the rest of her arm. If her hand was hanging down, she would need to hunch up her shoulder, which she is not doing. And I think that given her position it would be impossible for her right arm to be completely obscured. The natural place for it to be would be on Gerry's leg, as they appear to be sitting so close together.
I disagree.

big grin  At least you are consistent! Now, tell me why Amelie's hand is not flat on the pool side edge? And tell me why her right arm is missing? Yet you can clearly see that she is not pivoting it right behind her back. As the position of the right shoulder is not swung back.

But what I don't understand is why produce such terrible photos, and after such a long time. Amazing that this is the best they could do. Truly astonishing. 

What the heck WERE they doing that week?? It took them THREE weeks to produce this truly rubbish photo?

Extraordinary.

And the tennis ball photo is absolutely terrible as well.

Both Amelie and Madeleine (if we have ever actually seen a true photo of Madeleine, that is) are traditionally 'cute' children. 'Normal' parents who are able to point a camera would have captured dozens of photos of them playing together. Laughing, playing with other children. 

Yet we get these two measly, terrible photos??

This case is so weird.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 15:20

@j.rob wrote:big grin  At least you are consistent! Now, tell me why Amelie's hand is not flat on the pool side edge?

Why should it be?




And tell me why her right arm is missing? 
It isn't, it's behind her out of view of the camera.



And you've been told this before by others but you seem to have ignored it.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 15:22

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Without wishing to offend anyone with regards to the alleged photoshopping of the pool photograph, because people are entitled to draw their own inferences from their gut feelings or what they perceive to be in the photo, the matter has already been put to bed by two of the fields leading experts, from different backgrounds, and their findings passed on to Operation Grange. It is the time and date that is the material issue with the photograph, as both experts concluded there was no tampering with anything else.

It is also illogical to assume any significant tampering with the photos, as if the McCanns had done so they know that this would be revealed by forensic examination and would therefore be effectively sabotaging their own efforts at duplicity. It just doesn't make sense. What does make sense is if the metadata of other photos had also been tampered with, then it could demonstrate a plan to falsify a timeline.

Coupled with the phone records, apparently falsified creche sheets and lack of credible witness testimony as to Madeleines precise location at any given time, is the more important issue of where was she between 29th April and 3rd May. There seems to be no concrete, definitive corroborating witness testimony to establish this. This has led to suggestions of a substitute Madeleine (I really don't buy this as a theory), Madeleine being deceased before 2/3rd of May, Madeleine having an undisclosed mystery disease the McCanns wished to conceal (don't buy this either), and any other number of theories.

I would ask you to consider the possibility that she was not necessarily dead earlier than the night of the 2nd, but possibly in another location. Consider if you will the blue eyeshadow picture, the instant claims of pedophile gangs, the curious involvement of Murat, Malinka (who was recently re-interviewed), other "interesting" guests at the OC resort, the almost immediate involvement of Gordon Brown and consular interference, and the current expose of Westminster pedophile rings, PLUS the colourful background of MANY high profile individuals who involved themselves from the start. A quick Google will reveal quite an eyebrow raising number of dots to be connected between PACT, Missing People, the "personalities" involved and the current crackdown on elite pedophile rings. IMO this is why the apparent cover up in this case. Not because of the McCanns themselves, but the wider picture that could be exposed as a result of this high-profile disappearance. Also IMO, Madeleine and her disappearance is not the central aspect of this cover-up, but rather an event that served as a possible catalyst for a far more important issue.

I think it would need considerably more than two experts to dissect those photos, imo. 

I agree it is odd that they would falsify photos when they could so easily be found out. But then they seem to have falsified quite a few things - eg: witness statement are all over the place - so falsifying photos would be in keeping with their 'modus operandi', imo.

But I agree, where was Madeleine that week? If she was not at Ocean Club, or if she had already met some fate before Thursday evening or if something else had happened, then that would be a reason for the McCanns releasing photos that purported to show Madeleine at Ocean Club on Tuesday, Wednesday (the play-ground picture I think is supposed to be Wednesday) and Thursday, when in fact, she wasn't there. Or was not in a fit state to be photographed.

And I know there has been speculation about some kind of photo-shoot (at Burghau?) which - when you consider the nature of some of the photos of Madeleine released by TM (eg: her wearing make-up) then your hair does start to stand on end. I think the paedo angle is certainly of great significance here.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 15:22

@BlueBag wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Actually no!!

It's the shadow of the RAISED white lip of the pool.
-------------------------------------------------------

Then where are the rest of the 'shadows' of all the other raised white 'tiles/lip' of the pool?

Or is it a 'magic' tile and the ONLY ONE able to 'cast' a shadow? winkwink
Did you read my next post?

"OR... the shadow of Gerry's arm that is beyond the raised white lip (more likely)."


I hope that answers your question.


I hope you have the good grace to acknowledge that.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.11.14 15:26

@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Actually no!!

It's the shadow of the RAISED white lip of the pool.
-------------------------------------------------------

Then where are the rest of the 'shadows' of all the other raised white 'tiles/lip' of the pool?

Or is it a 'magic' tile and the ONLY ONE able to 'cast' a shadow? winkwink
Did you read my next post?

"OR... the shadow of Gerry's arm that is beyond the raised white lip (more likely)."


I hope that answers your question.


I hope you have the good grace to acknowledge that.

I'm nothing, if not curteous, but...........you do have two DIFFERENT 'scenario's' for 'explanation' for the 'black line', so which one are you saying it is, definitively?

the raised tile/lip 'shadow' or Gerry's arm/elbow 'shadow?
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 15:27

@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:big grin  At least you are consistent! Now, tell me why Amelie's hand is not flat on the pool side edge?

Why should it be?




And tell me why her right arm is missing? 
It isn't, it's behind her out of view of the camera.



And you've been told this before by others but you seem to have ignored it.


It should be flat because her elbow is bent so if her hand was hanging down rather than flat her shoulder would be hunched.

The angle of the body and shoulder is not consistent, imo, with her arm disappearing completely. It looks odd.

I don't agree with you, or with others who think that this (and other photos as well) look completely normal. But that is fine.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 15:33

@j.rob wrote:It should be flat because her elbow is bent so if her hand was hanging down rather than flat her shoulder would be hunched.

???

Bizarre reasoning. Maybe she was just in the process of putting her hand down or lifting it up or maybe she just held it like that. 




The angle of the body and shoulder is not consistent, imo, with her arm disappearing completely. It looks odd.
I disagree. Others have disagreed with you as well.
But then it's just your opinion.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 12.11.14 15:36

May I gently ask, for those that feel these images are composites of sort, or have been interfered with, apart from the known dishonesty of WHEN they were taken, what would be the actual purpose of such tampering? If the disappearance, for arguments sake, was a carefully orchestrated event and the pictures part of the deception, why would the McCanns create a series of photographs which could so easily be exposed to be "fakes"? Surely they would KNOW beyond all reasonable doubt that it would be tantamount to a confession of guilt. Wouldn't tampering with the photographs to that extent, pictures which would end up in police hands, be tantamount to a burglar deliberately not wearing gloves in order to ensure their fingerprints were left at the crime scene?

____________________
The truth will out.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 15:37

@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:It should be flat because her elbow is bent so if her hand was hanging down rather than flat her shoulder would be hunched.

???

Bizarre reasoning. Maybe she was just in the process of putting her hand down or lifting it up or maybe she just held it like that. 




The angle of the body and shoulder is not consistent, imo, with her arm disappearing completely. It looks odd.
I disagree. Others have disagreed with you as well.
But then it's just your opinion.

No more bizarre than your reasoning. 

It's fine if you disagree with me. It's fine if others disagree with me.

My opinion is 'just' my opinion.

And your opinion is 'just' your opinion.

Easy peasy.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 15:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Actually no!!

It's the shadow of the RAISED white lip of the pool.
-------------------------------------------------------

Then where are the rest of the 'shadows' of all the other raised white 'tiles/lip' of the pool?

Or is it a 'magic' tile and the ONLY ONE able to 'cast' a shadow? winkwink
Did you read my next post?

"OR... the shadow of Gerry's arm that is beyond the raised white lip (more likely)."


I hope that answers your question.


I hope you have the good grace to acknowledge that.

I'm nothing, if not curteous, but...........you do have two DIFFERENT 'scenario's' for 'explanation' for the 'black line', so which one are you saying it is, definitively?

the raised tile/lip 'shadow' or Gerry's arm/elbow 'shadow?
Gerry's arm.. you know the one I said was "more likely". 

I've now upgraded that to "virtually certain".

A) The pool lip is raised, can't be disputed.
B) Gerry's arm is above the black line.

The most logical explanation is that the shadow of the arm falls beyond the lip but part of it is obscured by the lip.

What do you think?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 15:38

@j.rob wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:It should be flat because her elbow is bent so if her hand was hanging down rather than flat her shoulder would be hunched.

???

Bizarre reasoning. Maybe she was just in the process of putting her hand down or lifting it up or maybe she just held it like that. 




The angle of the body and shoulder is not consistent, imo, with her arm disappearing completely. It looks odd.
I disagree. Others have disagreed with you as well.
But then it's just your opinion.

No more bizarre than your reasoning. 

It's fine if you disagree with me. It's fine if others disagree with me.

My opinion is 'just' my opinion.

And your opinion is 'just' your opinion.

Easy peasy.
I'm actually backing up my "opinions" with structured argument and some hard facts.

I think we've made a lot of headway in this thread.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 15:42

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:May I gently ask, for those that feel these images are composites of sort, or have been interfered with, apart from the known dishonesty of WHEN they were taken, what would be the actual purpose of such tampering? If the disappearance, for arguments sake, was a carefully orchestrated event and the pictures part of the deception, why would the McCanns create a series of photographs which could so easily be exposed to be "fakes"? Surely they would KNOW beyond all reasonable doubt that it would be tantamount to a confession of guilt. Wouldn't tampering with the photographs to that extent, pictures which would end up in police hands, be tantamount to a burglar deliberately not wearing gloves in order to ensure their fingerprints were left at the crime scene?

But you could argue that about the whole case. Very many things have been in police hands that are incredibly incriminating to Team McCann and they are still walking free. The McCanns are even ambassadors for missing children!

The whole case is awash with tampering, interference and 'fake' sightings. So why would the photos be any different?

What about Tanner-man? What about the jemmied shutters? What about the inconsistencies in the statements? What about releasing a photo of a child looking much younger than Madeleine. What about saying she had a coloboma when she didn't?

It's all games and riddles, imo.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 15:43

@BlueBag wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Actually no!!

It's the shadow of the RAISED white lip of the pool.
-------------------------------------------------------

Then where are the rest of the 'shadows' of all the other raised white 'tiles/lip' of the pool?

Or is it a 'magic' tile and the ONLY ONE able to 'cast' a shadow? winkwink
Did you read my next post?

"OR... the shadow of Gerry's arm that is beyond the raised white lip (more likely)."


I hope that answers your question.


I hope you have the good grace to acknowledge that.

I'm nothing, if not curteous, but...........you do have two DIFFERENT 'scenario's' for 'explanation' for the 'black line', so which one are you saying it is, definitively?

the raised tile/lip 'shadow' or Gerry's arm/elbow 'shadow?
Gerry's arm.. you know the one I said was "more likely". 

I've now upgraded that to "virtually certain".

A) The pool lip is raised, can't be disputed.
B) Gerry's arm is above the black line.

The most logical explanation is that the shadow of the arm falls beyond the lip but part of it is obscured by the lip.

What do you think?
The lip of the pool is quite raised in fact.

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Ocean-club-poolY
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 15:45

I'm actually backing up my "opinions" with structured argument and some hard facts.

I think we've made a lot of headway in this thread.


--------


If you say so. I don't really agree but I can't be bothered to argue any more. I see what I see. 
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 12.11.14 15:55

@j.rob wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:May I gently ask, for those that feel these images are composites of sort, or have been interfered with, apart from the known dishonesty of WHEN they were taken, what would be the actual purpose of such tampering? If the disappearance, for arguments sake, was a carefully orchestrated event and the pictures part of the deception, why would the McCanns create a series of photographs which could so easily be exposed to be "fakes"? Surely they would KNOW beyond all reasonable doubt that it would be tantamount to a confession of guilt. Wouldn't tampering with the photographs to that extent, pictures which would end up in police hands, be tantamount to a burglar deliberately not wearing gloves in order to ensure their fingerprints were left at the crime scene?

But you could argue that about the whole case. Very many things have been in police hands that are incredibly incriminating to Team McCann and they are still walking free. The McCanns are even ambassadors for missing children!

The whole case is awash with tampering, interference and 'fake' sightings. So why would the photos be any different?

What about Tanner-man? What about the jemmied shutters? What about the inconsistencies in the statements? What about releasing a photo of a child looking much younger than Madeleine. What about saying she had a coloboma when she didn't?

It's all games and riddles, imo.

I hear what you are saying. However my gut feeling is that focussing in on the minutiae of individual photographs is a little like looking at the case through the wrong end of the telescope. Yes, there is a bewildering array of weird inconsistencies that on the surface of it should add up to a collection of circumstantial evidence that would warrant a different path for the investigation. However, I personally think it is a mistake to assume that this is because the McCanns in particular have somehow been given extra-special protection. In crude terms they have, BUT given the rather large number of individuals of "elite" type people that have allied themselves to this case, those that WERE in PdL that "whooshed" inexplicably within the first few hours, odd connectiontions and involvement of individuals that warrant investigation for their "activities" and "interests" I truly believe that Madeleines disappearance became of HUGE interest politically because of WHO could be exposed as being involved in CSA / paedophilia. In other words, I believe the evidence points towards whatever happened to Madeleine was an event that COULD blow open a MASSIVE can of worms, and that is why the establishment are playing along with the story which is so riddled with rubbish. Phone records, Gaspar statements, Gordon Brown, Burgau, botched forensics at FSS and so on. They are all dots in the bigger picture IMO.

____________________
The truth will out.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by plebgate on 12.11.14 16:13

@j.rob wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I have to say that as PeterM. has posted to say that he has asked two expert photographers who are prepared to give written statements of their findings then for me I believe them and I think any judge would over amateur opinions on a website.

That does look like liquid eyeliner on Amelie's eye to me, but why would anyone photoshop that in?

I am sorry to see bobbin go and can't really see why she has.


Experts are not always right. Sometimes they are wrong. Sometimes they are biased. Sometimes they lie. Sometimes they are singing to a particular tune. We have seen all manner of 'experts' in the Madeleine McCann case. A great many 'professionals' have got rich off the back of the disappearance of a child. Lawyers, doctors, PR people.
If you read my post I didn't say they are always right, I said I would take their word over that of amateurs on a website as would a judge IMO.

I stand by that until it is shown that PeterM's experts are wrong.
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6502
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Guest on 12.11.14 16:20

@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:big grin  At least you are consistent! Now, tell me why Amelie's hand is not flat on the pool side edge?

Why should it be?




And tell me why her right arm is missing? 
It isn't, it's behind her out of view of the camera.



And you've been told this before by others but you seem to have ignored it.
BB - if you look at A's left arm then it fills the whole of the sleeve.
How can her right arm be physically present if you can see 90% or so of the sleeve is empty. There is not enough spare room left in the sleeve.

The only way this photo can make sense is if she has her right arm arm inside her top (as toddlers sometimes do).  But I do not think that is the case in this photo.

To me A's right arm is pretty much proof that this photo has been tampered with in some way. 
Could be for perfectly reasonable reasons that we don't know (e.g. to fit them all in), I'm not saying it's necessarily sinister. 

But based on this one fact I would say it has been altered - I have never seen an explanation to convince me otherwise.

Hell we know if was tampered with at some point because we have seen a version with MBM on her own.

As S&M says looking at the bigger picture is probably more revealing - couldn't agree more. roses  



All imo.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 16:31

BlackCatBoogie wrote:BB - if you look at A's left arm then it fills the whole of the sleeve.
How can her right arm be physically present if you can see 90% or so of the sleeve is empty. There is not enough spare room in the sleeve.

The only way this photo can make sense is if she has her right arm arm inside her top (as toddlers sometimes do).  But I do not think that is the case in this photo.

To me A's right arm is pretty much proof that this photo has been tampered with in some way.

All imo.
I disagree.

The simplest explanation is that it's behind her and she may well be gripping the raised lip of the pool and that keeps her arm in tight.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 16:34

@plebgate wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I have to say that as PeterM. has posted to say that he has asked two expert photographers who are prepared to give written statements of their findings then for me I believe them and I think any judge would over amateur opinions on a website.

That does look like liquid eyeliner on Amelie's eye to me, but why would anyone photoshop that in?

I am sorry to see bobbin go and can't really see why she has.


Experts are not always right. Sometimes they are wrong. Sometimes they are biased. Sometimes they lie. Sometimes they are singing to a particular tune. We have seen all manner of 'experts' in the Madeleine McCann case. A great many 'professionals' have got rich off the back of the disappearance of a child. Lawyers, doctors, PR people.
If y
ou read my post I didn't say they are always right, I said I would take their word over that of amateurs on a website as would a judge IMO.

I stand by that until it is shown that PeterM's experts are wrong.

I am afraid it would take a lot more than two 'experts' to persuade me that all of the photos released by the McCanns were genuine photos. The problem is that experts can be paid to dance to a particular tune. Or they may have other agendas. In actual fact, a self-proclaimed 'expert' is, imo, even more likely to have a particular agenda than a layperson. They get paid (often handsomely) to toe a certain line.

I have no idea if this applies to PeterM's experts. I am simply pointing out that just because someone who calls him or herself an 'expert' it does not necessarily mean that what they say is the only version of 'the truth'. An expert opinion is just that, an opinion.

Expert witnesses can make a lot of money by toeing a certain line. A shed-load of money in fact (Gerry McCann - nuclear power station leukemia risks, or not?). A bit like lawyers can make a lot of money if they can persuade people that certain things/people are true or not (Carter Ruck). Or PR spin doctors can make a lot of money out of influencing public opinion (Clarence Mitchell). Or detectives can make a lot of money by claiming that 'Madeleine will be home by Christmas'. Or the media can make a lot of money out of pretending that Madeleine McCann was abducted by a random bogey-man.

And so on.

I know you didn't say experts were always right. I am simply pointing out that experts are sometimes fallible, corruptible, dishonest, wrong, biased.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 16:37

Hey j.rob

Do you think we resolved the white/black patch between Amelies arm and side?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 16:40

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:May I gently ask, for those that feel these images are composites of sort, or have been interfered with, apart from the known dishonesty of WHEN they were taken, what would be the actual purpose of such tampering? If the disappearance, for arguments sake, was a carefully orchestrated event and the pictures part of the deception, why would the McCanns create a series of photographs which could so easily be exposed to be "fakes"? Surely they would KNOW beyond all reasonable doubt that it would be tantamount to a confession of guilt. Wouldn't tampering with the photographs to that extent, pictures which would end up in police hands, be tantamount to a burglar deliberately not wearing gloves in order to ensure their fingerprints were left at the crime scene?

But you could argue that about the whole case. Very many things have been in police hands that are incredibly incriminating to Team McCann and they are still walking free. The McCanns are even ambassadors for missing children!

The whole case is awash with tampering, interference and 'fake' sightings. So why would the photos be any different?

What about Tanner-man? What about the jemmied shutters? What about the inconsistencies in the statements? What about releasing a photo of a child looking much younger than Madeleine. What about saying she had a coloboma when she didn't?

It's all games and riddles, imo.

I hear what you are saying. However my gut feeling is that focussing in on the minutiae of individual photographs is a little like looking at the case through the wrong end of the telescope. Yes, there is a bewildering array of weird inconsistencies that on the surface of it should add up to a collection of circumstantial evidence that would warrant a different path for the investigation. However, I personally think it is a mistake to assume that this is because the McCanns in particular have somehow been given extra-special protection. In crude terms they have, BUT given the rather large number of individuals of "elite" type people that have allied themselves to this case, those that WERE in PdL that "whooshed" inexplicably within the first few hours, odd connectiontions and involvement of individuals that warrant investigation for their "activities" and "interests" I truly believe that Madeleines disappearance became of HUGE interest politically because of WHO could be exposed as being involved in CSA / paedophilia. In other words, I believe the evidence points towards whatever happened to Madeleine was an event that COULD blow open a MASSIVE can of worms, and that is why the establishment are playing along with the story which is so riddled with rubbish. Phone records, Gaspar statements, Gordon Brown, Burgau, botched forensics at FSS and so on. They are all dots in the bigger picture IMO.

If the big cover-up is primarily to do with CSA/paedophilia (and of course it may be to do with that as well as other things) then that raises rather horrible questions about the lack of genuine photos of any of the McCann children that week. Or indeed any of the Tapas children that week. Why so few family photos? A big group of friends supposedly on holiday together for a week and no photos or video-footage of their children playing. 

So odd.

Why would that be? 

I can only think of a few explanations. And they lead to pretty much the same conclusions I am afraid. Something deeply unsavoury was going on that week. And Madeleine may have been, quite literally or at least metaphorically, 'sacrificed' to keep a lid on a massive secret or secrets.

IMO. Simply a theory which I hope is wrong.
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by j.rob on 12.11.14 16:42

@BlueBag wrote:Hey j.rob

Do you think we resolved the white/black patch between Amelies arm and side?

Yes. Didn't we agree that it was evidence of photo-shopping?


big grin big grin big grin
avatar
j.rob

Posts : 2243
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by plebgate on 12.11.14 16:42

@j.rob I agree that some "experts" can be paid off etc., but I trust PeterM's word enough and if he is satsified then so am I unless someone shows otherwise.
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6502
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by BlueBag on 12.11.14 16:43

@j.rob wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Hey j.rob

Do you think we resolved the white/black patch between Amelies arm and side?

Yes. Didn't we agree that it was evidence of photo-shopping?


big grin big grin big grin
That's hilarious.

Seriously, have you crossed it off your list yet?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 5236
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 9 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 12.11.14 17:07

@j.rob wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:May I gently ask, for those that feel these images are composites of sort, or have been interfered with, apart from the known dishonesty of WHEN they were taken, what would be the actual purpose of such tampering? If the disappearance, for arguments sake, was a carefully orchestrated event and the pictures part of the deception, why would the McCanns create a series of photographs which could so easily be exposed to be "fakes"? Surely they would KNOW beyond all reasonable doubt that it would be tantamount to a confession of guilt. Wouldn't tampering with the photographs to that extent, pictures which would end up in police hands, be tantamount to a burglar deliberately not wearing gloves in order to ensure their fingerprints were left at the crime scene?

But you could argue that about the whole case. Very many things have been in police hands that are incredibly incriminating to Team McCann and they are still walking free. The McCanns are even ambassadors for missing children!

The whole case is awash with tampering, interference and 'fake' sightings. So why would the photos be any different?

What about Tanner-man? What about the jemmied shutters? What about the inconsistencies in the statements? What about releasing a photo of a child looking much younger than Madeleine. What about saying she had a coloboma when she didn't?

It's all games and riddles, imo.

I hear what you are saying. However my gut feeling is that focussing in on the minutiae of individual photographs is a little like looking at the case through the wrong end of the telescope. Yes, there is a bewildering array of weird inconsistencies that on the surface of it should add up to a collection of circumstantial evidence that would warrant a different path for the investigation. However, I personally think it is a mistake to assume that this is because the McCanns in particular have somehow been given extra-special protection. In crude terms they have, BUT given the rather large number of individuals of "elite" type people that have allied themselves to this case, those that WERE in PdL that "whooshed" inexplicably within the first few hours, odd connectiontions and involvement of individuals that warrant investigation for their "activities" and "interests" I truly believe that Madeleines disappearance became of HUGE interest politically because of WHO could be exposed as being involved in CSA / paedophilia. In other words, I believe the evidence points towards whatever happened to Madeleine was an event that COULD blow open a MASSIVE can of worms, and that is why the establishment are playing along with the story which is so riddled with rubbish. Phone records, Gaspar statements, Gordon Brown, Burgau, botched forensics at FSS and so on. They are all dots in the bigger picture IMO.

If the big cover-up is primarily to do with CSA/paedophilia (and of course it may be to do with that as well as other things) then that raises rather horrible questions about the lack of genuine photos of any of the McCann children that week. Or indeed any of the Tapas children that week. Why so few family photos. A big group of friends supposedly on holiday together for a week and no photos or video-footage of their children playing. 

So odd.

Why would that be? 

I can only think of a few explanations. And they lead to pretty much the same conclusions I am afraid. Something deeply unsavoury was going on that week. And Madeleine may have been, quite literally or at least metaphorically, 'sacrificed to keep a lid on a massive secret or secrets.

IMO. Simply a theory which I hope is wrong.

I hope it is wrong too, but this is where my theory tends to go based on the broader picture. This theory was galvanised by some of the contributors to an auction and associated supporters of Missing People. Lets just say there were a couple of "eyebrow" raisers in there, and the subsequent media furore surrounding allegations against one of them (ageing pop star x 2). In a broader context, in recent months a number of individuals connected to charities involving children have also come under the whole CSA spotlight. Link this also to Labour members previous associations with PIE through the Liberty organisation, secret family courts which are taking away children and putting them in care homes, and the subsequent knowledge that "elites" were abusing these children in an organised way, Jimmy Savile and so on, this establishment pedophile ring is absolutely huge, it's tentacles spread everywhere. There has to be some reason WHY the government are prepared to spend £10m looking into this, yet at the same time "losing" massive dossiers of establishment CSA. Add into the mix the pathetically lenient sentencing of paedophiles and the dismissal of victims who are trying to speak out and it's a very very dark picture emerging.

____________________
The truth will out.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum