The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SY Tanneman photo data - Page 2 Mm11

SY Tanneman photo data - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SY Tanneman photo data - Page 2 Mm11

SY Tanneman photo data - Page 2 Regist10

SY Tanneman photo data

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SY Tanneman photo data - Page 2 Empty Re: SY Tanneman photo data

Post by j.rob 04.11.14 17:45

Are these the latest suspects? They don't look very like Smith-man! Don't you think someone at OC would have noticed them carrying Madeleine away?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.14 17:59

These many "funny moments" bring me back to my major concerns about this case:
Even if I am a narcissist, how can I - a few days after the disappearance of my daughter - be so funny yet - not knowing (?) what has happenened to her?
I can not imagine that the parents do not love their children! If I am - as parents -would be involved in the death of my daughter - even it was an accident, then
Why do I do everything I can that police investigations are taken instead of being "quiet" and happy about nobody asking?
...only because of money and becoming VIPs????

Why does a government commissioned SY receiving inquiries in this case, if this should not lead to an actual result?
...spending millions of pounds...

WHY
do the UK MSM act the same way? Not asking any questiones about all these contradicitons?
Just for selling a few papers more?????

Why
are so many people brought to silence - just because of asking reasonable questions?

I simply don´t understand it - there´s is no visible reason to me! What´s there all behind????

Meanwhile the only thing I believe in are the dogs!

(I truly hope, everbody understands what I´m trying to say! ...I´m no native speaker...needless to say nah )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 04.11.14 18:18

I think there was a plan for a faked abduction of a live Madeleine which went wrong. I think this is the 'disaster' Gerry spoke of. This would tie in with the Mcs wanting a role as ambassadors for missing people.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.14 18:28

j.rob wrote:I think there was a plan for a faked abduction of a live Madeleine which went wrong. I think this is the 'disaster' Gerry spoke of. This would tie in with the Mcs wanting a role as ambassadors for missing people.
...but why then all these "funny" episodes when the camera went off???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 04.11.14 18:54

Marian wrote:I certainly agree that the McCanns are capable of switching off emotions in the blink of an eye.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A reminder of how they were caught out at 2.40 on this clip.
There was a much longer example of this sort of behaviour on YouTube - several seconds of raw, unedited footage which showed the McCs after an interview when they thought the cameras had stopped rolling, but it appears to have been whooshed now.

I presume a disgusted member of a TV station's staff had uploaded it.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.14 21:05

[quote="Helene1"]These many "funny moments" bring me back to my major concerns about this case:
Even if I am a narcissist, how can I - a few days after the disappearance of my daughter - be so funny yet - not knowing (?) what has happenened to her?
I can not imagine that the parents do not love their children! If I am - as parents -would be involved in the death of my daughter - even it was an accident, then
[b]Why[/b] do I do everything I can that police investigations are taken instead of being "quiet" and happy about nobody asking?
...only because of money and becoming VIPs????

[b]Why[/b] does a government commissioned SY receiving inquiries in this case, if this should not lead to an actual result?
...spending millions of pounds...
[b]
WHY[/b] do the UK MSM act the same way? Not asking any questiones about all these contradicitons?
Just for selling a few papers more?????
[b]
Why[/b] are so many people brought to silence - just because of asking reasonable questions?

I simply don´t understand it - there´s is no visible reason to me! What´s there all behind????

Meanwhile the only thing I believe in are the dogs!

(I truly hope, everbody understands what I´m trying to say![b] [/b]...I´m no native speaker...needless to say nah )[/quote]

Thank you for contributing in such an honest way. I think most of us are with you. We do not comprehend what we are witnessing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 06.11.14 12:19

AlexBG wrote:
Marian wrote:I certainly agree that the McCanns are capable of switching off emotions in the blink of an eye.

A reminder of how they were caught out at 2.40 on this clip.
There was a much longer example of this sort of behaviour on YouTube - several seconds of raw, unedited footage which showed the McCs after an interview when they thought the cameras had stopped rolling, but it appears to have been whooshed now.

I presume a disgusted member of a TV station's staff had uploaded it.

If you consider some of the earlier media coverage before Carter Ruck came on board, some of it was intensely damaging to the McCann mystery man abduction story. So there must be many members of the press who, imo, do not believe the TM theory of what happened to Madeleine. And who never believed it. Who knew from the very outset that the whole thing was a hoax. The Portuguese police didn't believe their theory either, right from the outset, as far as I can see.

This has been a 'cat and mouse' game from the very beginning, imo. 

It is very sad that the 'games' have been played out at the expense of an innocent child, imo. Unfortunately, I can see no evidence that Madeleine was a much cared for child. I think when the Mcs burst out laughing, it is because the fake 'masks' have slipped and they are laughing about having pulled the wool over the sheeple's eyes. 

I think (certain members of) the media are/have been 'double-bluffing' the Mcs, playing them at their own game. Pretending they believe their version of events.

The interview with the Irish interviewer was priceless (covered extensively on another thread) especially when he questioned the Mcs about their 'row' and Kate immediately retorted 'we don't row.' I reckon there was an almighty row that week between KM and GM. Something that is probably fundamental to understanding what happened that week, imo.

But it is very interesting indeed about the timing of the elimination of 'creche-man' and the appearance of the 'Smithman' efits.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 06.11.14 12:27

Just been to the site you mention Marian. Its printed over the u tube box that its not working.
Perhaps its been wooshed?

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.14 13:06

Do you mean the video of John McCann?

It works for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 08.11.14 13:28

Helene1 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What can be so funny, 6 days after your daughter disappeared!
We can proceed this endless!!!

...but "he" needs people to get focused on the facts!
So, what are the facts?

Talking of fathers (parents?) behaving in a most peculiar way after something terrible has allegedly happened to their daughter's, it would seem that Robbie Parker, father of Emilie Parker who was allegedly shot in the Sandy Hook shootings, was also caught on camera smiling and laughing just days after his daughter's apparent death.

The Parkers have two surviving children - Samantha and Madeline.

Robbie Parker also set up a Fund very quickly after the alleged shooting of his daughter.

Very peculiar how Obama is photographed two days after Emilie has allegedly been brutally murdered, smiling and laughing with her surviving siblings as though the family do not have a care in the world. How extraordinary.

Madeleine McCann 'abduction' hoax? Sandy Hook shooting 'hoax'?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 09.11.14 4:39

As the saying goes - False Flag Operation.

There are many other anomalies with the Sandy Hook shooting.

Another interesting point being the parents who supposedly also had children shot, all had their house bond accounts settled.

This false flag, in some peoples opinion, was staged in order to bring in new and restrictive gun laws.
Their gun ownership laws cannot be easily changed, as they are written into the USA constitution.

There are other attacks people believe to be staged, Boston bombing, the batman movie house massacre, and of course 911. All believed to have been staged for a reason, curtailment of freedom of movement, and gun ownership.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.11.14 12:49

Woofer wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They`ve noticed that the MET put this on their website on 22nd April 2013, six months before the Crimewatch programme.  And would they have waited six months if they considered Maddie was findable or still alive.
The date this photo was taken is important evidence that Operation Grange is indeed a massive charade, fraud and cover-up being perpetrated at great public expense.

I said at the time of the CrimeWatch programme that the programme must have been planned for at least six months.

This proves it. 

'Crecheman' was photographed on 22 April 2013 - nearly six months before the CrimeWatch McCann Sow on 14 October 2013.

He (if he exists) must have been interviewed well before that date, given his story, the details checked, questions about what he was wearing that night etc. - and of course the arrangements for him to be photographed.

The BBC said they spend £1 million on this project.

The BBC must have had many many meetings with Operation Grange, maybe gpoing back to 2012.

Although Redwood's 'revelation moment' clearly occurred well before 22 April 2013, and this dramatic development (if true) could have been put to the British public (and the public of other countries, notably Portugal). It wasn't. Why not?

Because IMO Operation Grange, the BBC, and certain other powers-that-be were planning a major event to continue to attempt to influence public perception about the case. To do this, the BBC and Operation Grange had to:

* plan a reconstruction

* exclude from that reconstruction anything that might point in another direction (for example, Grange and the BBC omitted any mention of the 20 or more contradictions about the alleged David Payne visit to G5A at around 6.30pm on 3 May)

* audition and hire actors for the reconstruction

* do a number of 'takes' if various scenes to get the reconstruction 'just right'

* film the complete reconstruction

* submit the reconstruction to the McCann Tam for their approval

* plan the pre-publicity for the programme, so that for 2 or 3 weeks before the show there were many front page stories in the British mainstream media about 'a new suspect', a 'dramatic breakthrough', 'arrests soon' etc. etc.

* prepare a juicy trailer with Redwood looking as convincing as they could make him about his fabled 'revelation moment'

* prepare, word for word, a detailed script for the programme, and

* even prepare a slightly different script, and of course a full translation, for viewers in Holland and Germany.

On top of that they had to convince the viewing public that they could get away with showing two e-fits of two very different-looking men, which had gathered dust for over 5 years, and had allegedly been prepared on the basis of a description by two members of the Smith family, given a year or more after the event, of a man they had seen for no more than a few seconds in the dark and of whom they told the Portuguese police that they would never be able to recognise him again if they saw him.

An audience of 6.7 million watched this programme.

I bet that 90% of them thought they were not only seeing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but also went away thinking how fortunate Britain was to have a detective of the brilliance of DCI Redwood, who had 'found' Crecheman after 6 years - whereas the incompetent, lazy, wine-swilling, sardine-munching Portuguese police had utterly failed to do so.

The programme succeeded.

Public perception about what really happened to Madeleine McCann had been massively and very effectively re-inforced

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top