The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 5 Mm11

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 5 Mm11

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 5 Regist10

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Post by Guest 03.11.14 16:15

Ladyinred wrote:My laptop is v slow

Rebooted and now ok, thank you.
Apologies to all as I did not intend to derail thread.  It took minutes to type one word - I've not had this problem before.  I assumed the site was down as only overseas posters were appearing early this morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video  - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing People on Good Morning Britiain - 20-second promotional video

Post by Joss 03.11.14 16:31

pennylane wrote:The McCanns haven't figured out yet, they will never be able to hide in plain sight.  They will forever be seen as a pair of greedy child neglectors who blame everyone else, when it is THEY who left three tiny toddlers in harms way night after night, even after one was heard crying desperately for nearly two hours, and it was brought to their attention! 

Now the McCanns and Hugh Grant stand side by side to thwart free press and free speech, and the McCanns have the unmitigated gall to front campaigns for child safety.  One whore lover, and two media whores. How very fitting!
Exactly, its just wash, rinse & repeat the same McC B.S., and its so very obvious to all with eyes to see and ears to hear. I guess no one ever told any of those people that fame & fortune comes with its own heavy price tag.
So sad, too bad.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.11.14 16:48

pennylane wrote: who blame everyone else, when it is THEY who left three tiny toddlers in harms way night after night, even after one was heard crying desperately for nearly two hours, and it was brought to their attention! 

JEEZZZZ Pennylane!

"While we were having breakfast, Madeleine said: 'Mummy, why didn’t you come when we were crying last night?’.

"Gerry and I spoke for a couple of minutes and agreed to keep a closer watch over the children."
------------------------------------------------

They 'SPOKE' for a COUPLE OF MINUTES about keeping a closer 'watch' over the children, didn't they?

BEFORE again leaving the THREE kids ALONE in an UNLOCKED apartment that very same night!

You can't get any more RESPONSIBLE than that, can you?

They 'spoke' for a couple of minutes, before leaving their THREE kids, out of sight, for 34 minutes, AGAIN!

WHAT could POSSIBLY 'go WRONG'!

'We all do it' so we've been TOLD by Clarence Mitchell!

I just can't seem to 'remember' when i did leave my kids alone, in an unlocked apartment, abroad.

And the strange thing is, ALL my THREE kids are still 'with' me!

Guess i did something wrong!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.11.14 17:14

Jozz and Jean nod 

Everyone knows they lied about the shutters, and the night of the crying, and many other things.  Everyone knew Jane Tanner was lying too.   Everyone knows the blood and cadaver dogs marked death in their apartment and hire car; and that's a stench that will hang over their heads forever!  The red flags are endless, and poor old DCI Redwood is still looking for burglars, and for paedophiles that weren't even in the area!  Corruption abounds within the British Establishment. They really should stop trying to brainwash the masses. We know the McCanns lied, and they know we know they lied! 

All the king's horses and all the king's men (and pink ties), aren't going to rebuild their tattered image.  No way!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 03.11.14 17:57

sami wrote:
juliet wrote:But why did Cuddlecat have the odour of a dead body all over it - even after Kate had put it through two boil washes?

I don't know if cuddlecat went to work or not, but he was in contact with Kate's check trousers. Could it have transferred that way perhaps.

Of course the trousers, cuddlecat and Madeleine were in PDL.  One has never been seen since, the other two reek of cadaver.  If that's not something that requires a proper explanation, I don't know what is.  Still, it does not worry Kate or Gerry in the slightest.
Sounds like a premise for a new series of illustrated books for children. We could have, not in any order:

Cuddlecat At the Morgue

Cuddlecat Visits The Algarve

Cuddlecat Goes Fishing (For Seabass)

Cuddlecat Does Calpol

Cuddlecat And The Fridge

Cuddlecat And The Two Sniffydoggies

Cuddlecat Plays Tennis

Cuddlecat And The Blue Bag

Cuddlecat Learns Photoshop

Cuddlecat Drives To Spain

Cuddlecat Gets Made An Arguido (Then Legs It)

Cuddlecat Bullies The Media

Cuddlecat Leaves Cuddlekitties Alone In The Basket And Goes On The Piss

Sorry for being overly cynical but...

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 03.11.14 18:29

Brian Griffin wrote:
sami wrote:
juliet wrote:But why did Cuddlecat have the odour of a dead body all over it - even after Kate had put it through two boil washes?

I don't know if cuddlecat went to work or not, but he was in contact with Kate's check trousers. Could it have transferred that way perhaps.

Of course the trousers, cuddlecat and Madeleine were in PDL.  One has never been seen since, the other two reek of cadaver.  If that's not something that requires a proper explanation, I don't know what is.  Still, it does not worry Kate or Gerry in the slightest.
Sounds like a premise for a new series of illustrated books for children. We could have, not in any order:

Cuddlecat At the Morgue

Cuddlecat Does Calpol

Cuddlecat And The Fridge

Cuddlecat Plays Tennis

In my opinion.

Brilliant and very funny   clapping    funnyshit

How about this new series :

Carry On Cuddlecat

Carry On Cadaver

Carry On Doctor Heart Surgeon (oooh, Matron)

Carry On Deceiving

Carry On To The Vatican

Carry On Swinging

Carry On Suing starring Sid McCann and Kate Windsor
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.11.14 19:16

jeanmonroe wrote:
pennylane wrote:  who blame everyone else, when it is THEY who left three tiny toddlers in harms way night after night, even after one was heard crying desperately for nearly two hours, and it was brought to their attention! 

JEEZZZZ Pennylane!

"While we were having breakfast, Madeleine said: 'Mummy, why didn’t you come when we were crying last night?’.

"Gerry and I spoke for a couple of minutes and agreed to keep a closer watch over the children."
------------------------------------------------

They 'SPOKE' for a COUPLE OF MINUTES about keeping a closer 'watch' over the children, didn't they?

BEFORE again leaving the THREE kids ALONE in an UNLOCKED apartment that very same night!

You can't get any more RESPONSIBLE than that, can you?

They 'spoke' for a couple of minutes, before leaving their THREE kids, out of sight, for 34 minutes, AGAIN!

WHAT could POSSIBLY 'go WRONG'!

'We all do it' so we've been TOLD by Clarence Mitchell!

I just can't seem to 'remember' when i did leave my kids alone, in an unlocked apartment, abroad.

And the strange thing is, ALL my THREE kids are still 'with' me!

Guess i did something wrong!
Jeanne, they're a pair of selfish narcissists, and as such have no concept of how thoroughly repugnant their treatment of Maddie, Sean and Amelie on that ill-fated holiday is to most people, or how their following behaviour and callous excuses shock and disgust those of us who have a heavy heart for poor Madeleine.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.11.14 19:27

Brian Griffin wrote:
sami wrote:

Cuddlecat At the Morgue

Cuddlecat Does Calpol

Cuddlecat And The Fridge

Cuddlecat Plays Tennis

In my opinion.

And the last in the series 'Cuddlecat Retires To The Shocking Pink Bedroom' where, sadly, he's crushed to death under the weight of 7+ years' worth of birthday and christmas gifts which are waiting for his owner to open them.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 03.11.14 22:39

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11206520/Gerry-McCann-says-every-parent-has-lost-their-child-even-if-it-is-momentarily.html

By Telegraph reporter7:22PM GMT 03 Nov 2014
The father of Madeleine McCann said "every parent loses a child" as he urged the public to help find missing youngsters by signing up to a mobile phone rescue alert.
Gerry McCann, whose eldest daughter vanished seven and a half years ago, said even losing a child for a moment was intolerable.
"Every parent has lost their child, even if it is momentarily - in a playground, in a supermarket - and knows how terrifying it is."
Appealing with wife Kate for people to download the new smart phone app, he said: "I'm sure it would have increased the chances of finding Madeleine."
The couple, both 46, were joined by Hugh Grant and parents of other lost children for their plea to the public to back the scheme.
It came as new National Crime Agency figures reveal a child is reported missing in the UK every five minutes. From 2012 to 2013 there were 306,000 reports of missing people.

Mrs McCann, an ambassador for Missing People, said: "People are a crucial resource and are very willing as we know from our own experience."
Speaking on ITV's Good Morning Britain, she added: "The Child Rescue Alert is based on the Amber Alert System in America - already 685 children have been reunited with their families so we know it works."
She has previously said: "As a parent of an abducted child, it is the most painful and agonising experience you could ever imagine."
Coral Jones, mother of murdered five year old April, said: "If we had all this before we would have had more of a chance of having April home."
Four Weddings and a Funeral star Grant said: "To let everyone in the country know that this child is missing, with a photograph, could mean the difference between life and death.
"The first hour or two is crucial and it is a good function for a smart phone. It is a brilliant idea."
Madeleine McCann was last seen by her father sleeping soundly at around 9pm on Thursday at the Ocean Club resort in the seaside village of Praia Da Luz in the south-western Algarve.

The dedicated app sends out alerts as soon as a child disappears. So far 58,000 people across the country have signed up to the scheme.
Missing People's Chief Executive Jo Youle said: "If your child goes missing you want the whole world to stop and search. The Child Rescue Alert enables members of the public to receive the alerts for vulnerable and high risk missing people straight to their phone and they can help get that child back very quickly.
"You can register at www.childrescuealert.org.uk."
Nearly two thirds of cases - 64 per cent - involve children and teens with 15 to 17 year olds being reported missing most often. The majority, almost 97 per cent, of people are likely to be found safe and well within 48 hours.
Three-year-old Madeleine disappeared in Portugal's Praia da Luz in May 2007 while her parents were dining nearby with friends.
The couple from Rothely, Leicestershire, believe their daughter, who would now be 11, could still be alive.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 03.11.14 22:47

The father of Madeleine McCann said "every parent loses a child"

= We're just like every parent. No you're not Dr. McCann. The child you "lost" cried to you because you left her alone in an apartment in a foreign country and you still went and left her again. Then you "Lost" her. Shameful. You are a disgrace.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 03.11.14 23:01

Don't  get me wrong, were I to have a missing child I'd be in a complete state of panic. Yes, I'd want the whole world to stop what they were doing to help me search for them, but is there room for abuse of this App? 

Who can sign up to it? If anyone, the last thing I'd want is my "vulnerable" childs last known whereabouts being alerted to the thousands of peodos complete with picture. 

It's not so much the ones we know about to be scared of, it's the ones who haven't been caught yet :-(
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 23:43

Somewhere on the forum - I've had a look but can't locate it - the Child Rescue Alert has been discussed in detail. If someone can remember what topic it was in that would be very helpful.

From what I recall, there are only ever likely to be around half a dozen alerts per year - from the police - and alerts will not always be nationwide - something like that.

As someone whose mobile phone gathers fluff in the abyss that is my handbag, has no camera facility on it and can only do basic texts and phone calls (£10 from Asda) I'm not even sure what an app is.

I'm interested in the registration process for this Child Rescue Alert app - does giving your details open you to appeals for charitable donations/announcements relating to Missing People's charity fundraising events etc?

Does it cost anything to register for an app?

I know, I know, I'm a techno dinosaur but I'd really appreciate someone explaining it to me.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 03.11.14 23:55

aquila wrote:Somewhere on the forum - I've had a look but can't locate it - the Child Rescue Alert has been discussed in detail. If someone can remember what topic it was in that would be very helpful.

From what I recall, there are only ever likely to be around half a dozen alerts per year - from the police - and alerts will not always be nationwide - something like that.

As someone whose mobile phone gathers fluff in the abyss that is my handbag, has no camera facility on it and can only do basic texts and phone calls (£10 from Asda) I'm not even sure what an app is.

I'm interested in the registration process for this Child Rescue Alert app - does giving your details open you to appeals for charitable donations/announcements relating to Missing People's charity fundraising events etc?

I know, I know, I'm a techno dinosaur but I'd really appreciate someone explaining it to me.

There's a FAQ here:
http://childrescuealert.org.uk/home/page/Faqs

It's a free app however it will apparently be used very infrequently, as most of the alerts will be local in nature, which means rarely will it be escalated to a nationwide alert where everyone is notified.

Of course they ask for a donation to help pay for the Missing People website, which is subscription based (so it says)...It looks like Missing People is heavily involved in the administration of this.

The alerts come from the police.

And there are T&Cs that you agree to when you subscribe, so one would need to read the fine print very carefully to see what they're going to use your personal info for, going forward.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.11.14 23:57

canada12 wrote:
aquila wrote:Somewhere on the forum - I've had a look but can't locate it - the Child Rescue Alert has been discussed in detail. If someone can remember what topic it was in that would be very helpful.

There's a FAQ here:
http://childrescuealert.org.uk/home/page/Faqs

It's a free app however it will apparently be used very infrequently, as most of the alerts will be local in nature, which means rarely will it be escalated to a nationwide alert where everyone is notified.

Of course they ask for a donation to help pay for the Missing People website, which is subscription based (so it says)...It looks like Missing People is heavily involved in the administration of this.

The alerts come from the police.

And there are T&Cs that you agree to when you subscribe, so one would need to read the fine print very carefully to see what they're going to use your personal info for, going forward.
thanks Canada.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 04.11.14 0:28

maebee wrote:
The father of Madeleine McCann said "every parent loses a child"

= We're just like every parent. No you're not Dr. McCann. The child you "lost" cried to you because you left her alone in an apartment in a foreign country and you still went and left her again. Then you "Lost" her. Shameful. You are a disgrace.
goodpost

"every parent loses a child"   No they don't. What utter nonsense!
What planet is he on?

This tweet that I saw earlier did raise a smile though.

@Telegraph id rather take a lecture on religious tolerance from hitler than listen to those two crooks discussing family.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 04.11.14 8:02

Somehow, I don't think many people would look to the Mcs for help or advice if they lost a child, they're fooling themselves, they wanted the whole world to look for Maddie, whilst they sat at the pool. Unfortunately, they'd be the people I'd avoid, and IMO, go to them if you want to know how to hamper the search.
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.11.14 8:26

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/18929/20141028/free-apps-like-flashlight-can-spy-and-steal-personal-data-protect-your-smartphone-with-these-tip

@aquila

Seems to me you are better off with your £10 phone.    smilie

Edited to add:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2808007/Free-apps-used-spy-millions-phones-Flashlight-program-used-secretly-record-location-phone-conten

Of course not saying this new app of TM's would be used for any such purpose, just happened to remember reading about free apps last week.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 04.11.14 11:13

sallypelt wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:Another thing I thought cuddlecat was her favourite that looks like a doll to me.
 I'm sure she had more than one toy.
Madeleine had more than one parent who had more than one child and more than one camera.

The only photos I've seen of cuddlecat are when it's almost glued to Kate McCann - it was even poking its cute little pink head out of her rucksack on her way into the Portuguese police station on being made arguida.
The constant carrying of Cuddle Cat, in the early days of MM's disappearance, always baffled me. If I had lost a child under such circumstances (if we are to believe the official story) I wouldn't have been able to function, let alone thing "oh I must get Cuddle Cat" before I left the apartment, and then, to top it all, to MAKE IT VISIBLE for everyone to see. What was THAT all about?

Another curiousity in this case
Cuddle Cat = CC = 33 = masonic code = we need assistance
???
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 04.11.14 15:36

unchained melody wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
aquila wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
WMD wrote:Another thing I thought cuddlecat was her favourite that looks like a doll to me.
 I'm sure she had more than one toy.
Madeleine had more than one parent who had more than one child and more than one camera.

The only photos I've seen of cuddlecat are when it's almost glued to Kate McCann - it was even poking its cute little pink head out of her rucksack on her way into the Portuguese police station on being made arguida.
The constant carrying of Cuddle Cat, in the early days of MM's disappearance, always baffled me. If I had lost a child under such circumstances (if we are to believe the official story) I wouldn't have been able to function, let alone thing "oh I must get Cuddle Cat" before I left the apartment, and then, to top it all, to MAKE IT VISIBLE for everyone to see. What was THAT all about?

Another curiousity in this case
Cuddle Cat = CC = 33 = masonic code = we need assistance
???
What is with the number 3? Madeleine was 3 yrs. old and went missing on the 3rd. May 2007. 2+7=9.  3+3+3=9
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 04.11.14 21:18

3 is the liars number....!
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.04.15 18:47

How long is it now since we have seen Mr. & Mrs. in public?  I think it is an ambassador's role  to be seen out and about promoting the charity.   Haven't heard of any charity runs - the London Marathon will be held soon and haven't seen any promotion of that this year.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.04.15 1:02

plebgate wrote:How long is it now since we have seen Mr. & Mrs. in public?  I think it is an ambassador's role  to be seen out and about promoting the charity.   Haven't heard of any charity runs - the London Marathon will be held soon and haven't seen any promotion of that this year.

Has a national ARA (Adult Rescue Alert) been issued by all UK police forces?

To 'find' a Missing People charity 'ambassador'?

beware

"Keep 'em peeled!"

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 12.04.15 20:07

plebgate wrote:How long is it now since we have seen Mr. & Mrs. in public?  I think it is an ambassador's role  to be seen out and about promoting the charity.   Haven't heard of any charity runs - the London Marathon will be held soon and haven't seen any promotion of that this year.

I think they have become a public embarrassment. The desperate 'troll' hunting stuff was the final straw. They appear to have very little public sympathy. Merely a hard-core group of acolytes and hangers-oners who have their own reasons for wanting to suppress the truth, imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.04.15 22:22

j.rob wrote:
I think they have become a public embarrassment. The desperate 'troll' hunting stuff was the final straw. They appear to have very little public sympathy. Merely a hard-core group of acolytes and hangers-oners who have their own reasons for wanting to suppress the truth, imo.
I think and hope you are right. The CLEAR involvement of a close family member in the preparation of the Dossier of death
cannot have been missed by anyone who cared to ask that particular question
I am sure that this damaged TM, damaged Sky, damaged Brunt, and I would guess is still a live issue within Brenda's family.

If someone had done that to my mother . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.04.15 22:35

PeterMac wrote:
j.rob wrote:
I think and hope you are right. The CLEAR involvement of a close family member in the preparation of the Dossier of death
cannot have been missed by anyone who cared to ask that particular question
I am sure that this damaged TM, damaged Sky, damaged Brunt, and I would guess is still a live issue within Brenda's family.

If someone had done that to my mother . . .
How can you damage Sky? That's a bit of a wondrous claim isn't it?

Sky are off the hook. Brunt is back at work after what is tantamount to a dislocated pinky finger in terms of pain -  that's if he ever felt pain on the demise of Brenda Leyland. I've yet to see it but there you go, the legals were straight in there and all is settled, Brunt will be eased back into duties, the Coroner's Court did it's duty.

Whatever you think PeterMac about 'if someone had done that to my mother', Brenda's family didn't turn up at the Coroner's Court.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top