The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton...Jim Gamble...Twitter

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton...Jim Gamble...Twitter

Post by Silverspeed on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 0:15

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton    ·  Oct 20  
Hello @JimGamble_INEQE I'm doing #mccann documentary & would like to interview you. Serious rumours surrounding your involvement to address.

Hello @JimGamble_INEQE my Twitter feed is hectic and am wondering if I missed your response #interviewrequest #McCann

Who on my Twitter has Jim Gamble NOT blocked. Please let him know that a Twitter block will not stop team pursuing him for answers #mcann TY
Silverspeed

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton...Jim Gamble...Twitter

Post by BlueBag on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 8:29

Nice.

He's probably going to claim he's being trolled.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 10:54

She should email him, phone him or something. Send him a list of questions, special delivery. If he fails to respond, then she should run the documentary with what's she's got and make it clear how many times and in which ways she had attempted to contact him for his side of the story. Could show the questions he declined to answer. Perhaps. But I'm not a lawyer, so it's just a suggestion.
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 11:31

@Lance De Boils wrote:She should email him, phone him or something. Send him a list of questions, special delivery. If he fails to respond, then she should run the documentary with what's she's got and make it clear how many times and in which ways she had attempted to contact him for his side of the story. Could show the questions he declined to answer. Perhaps. But I'm not a lawyer, so it's just a suggestion.

A good suggestion Lance De Boils.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 12:59

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:She should email him, phone him or something. Send him a list of questions, special delivery. If he fails to respond, then she should run the documentary with what's she's got and make it clear how many times and in which ways she had attempted to contact him for his side of the story. Could show the questions he declined to answer. Perhaps. But I'm not a lawyer, so it's just a suggestion.

I think that is a splendid idea, not a lawyer either, but still think it is a splendid idea. Will show the divide on what can and cannot be discussed too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:16

@Nina wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:

I think that is a splendid idea, not a lawyer either, but still think it is a splendid idea. Will show the divide on what can and cannot be discussed too.
On the BBC Radio 4 Today programme this morning, they had quite a long piece about the rising opposition to Fiona Wooolf, current Lord Mayor(ess) of London, being put in charge of the government's Child Abuse Enquiry.

They already made one mistake by appointing Lady Butler-Sloss to chair the enquiry - she later resigned.

The main problem for her is that at the House of Commons yesterday, under questioning by MPs, she admitted to having gone to 'several dinner parties' wth Lord Leon Brittan. Brittan appears to have been the Home Secretary who was handed an extensive dossier about paedophile politicians and subsequently 'lost' the file. There are also other concerns about him.

They had a solicitor on who explained that child abuse victims were strongly opposed to her being in charge of this enquiry, as she could not possibly be independent - and had never had experience in the fields of child welfare and child abuse.

Then - Lo and behold! - they had a victim on, who said he was opposed to Fiona Woolf as well.

He followed this up by saying: "I would like to see Jimmy [sic] Gamble put in charge - he knows all about the subject of child sexual abuse and has done so much good work in this field" (or words to that effect).   

I nearly 'choked on my full English'

+++++++++++++++++++++

P.S.  I have just signed the '38 degrees' website petition:

BLOCK FIONA WOOLF FROM CHAIRING CSA INQUIRY, link here:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/block-fiona-woolf-from-chairing-csa-enquiry

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:43

@BlueBag wrote:Nice.

He's probably going to claim he's being trolled.
Spot on BlueBag.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton    ·  4 hrs 4 hours ago
I am disgusted that Jim Gamble, a man who turned his publicly funded job into a PR platform for #mcann's has accused me of harassment. Iffy.
Silverspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:56

@Silverspeed wrote:

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton    ·  4 hrs 4 hours ago
I am disgusted that Jim Gamble, a man who turned his publicly funded job into a PR platform for #mcann's has accused me of harassment. Iffy.
If Sonia wants her messages on the 'McCann' hashtag, she'll have to check her spelling before pressing 'Send'

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 14:02

Well spotted Tony.
If someone who is on twitter could notify her? It would be a pity if her tweets go awry because of this.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 15:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:

On the BBC Radio 4 Today programme this morning, they had quite a long piece about the rising opposition to Fiona Wooolf, current Lord Mayor(ess) of London, being put in charge of the government's Child Abuse Enquiry.

They already made one mistake by appointing Lady Butler-Sloss to chair the enquiry - she later resigned.

The main problem for her is that at the House of Commons yesterday, under questioning by MPs, she admitted to having gone to 'several dinner parties' wth Lord Leon Brittan. Brittan appears to have been the Home Secretary who was handed an extensive dossier about paedophile politicians and subsequently 'lost' the file. There are also other concerns about him.

They had a solicitor on who explained that child abuse victims were strongly opposed to her being in charge of this enquiry, as she could not possibly be independent - and had never had experience in the fields of child welfare and child abuse.

Then - Lo and behold! - they had a victim on, who said he was opposed to Fiona Woolf as well.

He followed this up by saying: "I would like to see Jimmy [sic] Gamble put in charge - he knows all about the subject of child sexual abuse and has done so much good work in this field" (or words to that effect).   

I nearly 'choked on my full English'

+++++++++++++++++++++

P.S.  I have just signed the '38 degrees' website petition:

BLOCK FIONA WOOLF FROM CHAIRING CSA INQUIRY, link here:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/block-fiona-woolf-from-chairing-csa-enquiry

IMO judging by all these allegations being banded about , could it be that JG really has done LITERALLY DONE GOOD WORK IN THIS FIELD . ?

Sometimes people get deeply involved in organisations to keep an eye on things ,especially if they are trying to make sure they are not exposed [ say Smith, visiting boys homes getting on commities with access kids homes / Saville for example hid in plain sight visited hospitals built up trust etc .
, I mean i am not suggesting that JG is involved, or has ever been involved in illegal activities with children, or adults for that matter, Iam just trying to understand his love fest with Getty and Kate . is there is a link with the McCann's by there paths crossing ' socially " in the past . has he ever been to PDL ? .

On the subject of trying to contact him . run the story and add he was asked to appear to express his views but declined . people will read into that .
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 15:21

I think that JG enjoyed running his empire and wasn't particularly regulated by anyone - so was free to do what he wanted. When the Mc Cann case came along he was
able to use that to ensure that his empire continued. It was a good bandwagon for him to jump on. It assured his future.  He probably enjoyed the power that he had (whether or not he used it to indule in anything wrong - who knows..) and this promoted it for him.

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:04

Looks like gamble is deleting some of his pro friends on twitter,I wonder why???. also in one tweet he reckons the mccanns have suffered enough(or words to that effect).

waste of time as some  people have saved his tweets big grin big grin
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:17

Is he beginning to panic as well ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:22

@PeterMac wrote:Is he beginning to panic as well ?

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring.

They don't like it up 'em.

Don't tell 'em Pike.
aquila

Back to top Go down

twitter - but relevant here

Post by PeterMac on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 13:29

Carolina ‏@AguiaV 2h2 hours ago
RT @DaSteelMan So @JimGamble_INEQE is unfollowing the #McCann trolls he once embraced ahead of the #brendaleyland coroner's report?

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h2 hours ago
Message to the trolls that hounded #brendaleyland - your main man @JimGamble_INEQE has unfollowed you. Why? #McCann

Debbie Law ‏@dminnimouse 3h3 hours ago
#mccann Jim Gamble throws trolling pros to the wolves 4 their actions in the name of the #mccann now clean up time

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:32

One of my favourites for posterity:

15th September 2014

Twitter -- @Jayelles1 Tweet ID: 511435167026917376 @JimGamble_INEQE DM Jim - quite urgent.

Not just tweet friends then!!!!!

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Thu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:41

And this one says it all, in a nutshell:

David Wuffler @Heavy_Dave
Looks like @JimGamble_INEQE 's the sort who gives an opinion yet when the investigation comes, deletes who he's following at speed. #McCann

Now, WHY would anyone want to delete information. unless they have something to hide?

I have observed McCann hashtag for a number of months, and putting aside the few "anti" tweeters, who are every bit as bad as some of the "pros",  the vast majority of the so-called "haters" ask valid questions. However, the abusers umm insulters  "pros" have NOTHING other than to attack anyone who questions the PJ files etc. "Thicko" "idiots" "mate" and a few other childish insults is about all they have, My advice to the truth-seekers is to just ignore these people. THEY are the trolls, and if you don't feed them the attention they crave, they will wither and die.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on Tue 4 Nov 2014 - 9:04

1. Reply
  2. Retweet
    Retweeted
  3. Favourite
    Favourited

1. More

• Embed Tweet

[*]

1. Paolo Rici@Papa___Rico 9h9 hours ago
  2. @veniviedivici Then let's ask... @SoniaPoulton have you ever discussed the Gaspar statements in the #mccann case, please?
  3. Expand Collapse 0 replies . 3 retweets 0 favourites        

Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel
Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 55m55 minutes ago
@Papa___Rico @veniviedivici absolutely. I have discussed it with editors, producers, the police and even asked members of tapas about it!
0 replies . 0 retweets 0 favourites

More

wonder what response she got from the tapas mates,   interesting tweet
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Tue 4 Nov 2014 - 9:14

Thanks Tiny for info.    Wow, so some Tapas have been prepared to speak to Sonia then?

How long before this docu. is ready?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Tue 4 Nov 2014 - 13:20

SoniaPoulton:

"I have discussed it with editors, producers, the police and even asked members of tapas about it!"

wonder what response she got from the tapas mates?,   interesting tweet
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder IF 'tapas' D Payne 'discussed' with SP, 'the few things' he considered 'pertinent and relevant to establish the material truth' about a 3 years old child's 'disappearance'?

That he would not, and did not, TELL the Leicestershire Police.

Perhaps SP's 'forum' WAS the RIGHT 'forum' (eventually) for D Payne to 'bring up the few things' he knew about Madeleine's 'disappearance'

thinking

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:15

For Sonia Poulton:

2 Other questions I'd like to know the answers to:

1. What was in the letter given to Stephen Carpenter to read at the start of his interview with the Police in Stevenage, Hertfordshire on the 21st April 2008? Did everyone get one - the same or different?

DCF:Okay, there is a letter for you, a letter to be handed to you ...

SC: Okay, thanks.

DCF: Before beginning the questioning and explaining the reason why you are here.

SC: Okay.

DCF: You can take a minute to read the contents if you wish..

(CARPENTER reads the letter): Yes, that's fine.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

2. What was in the letter sent recorded delivery by Marcos Aragão to the McCanns which allegedly 'went astray' in the post?

Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 11:53

@Lance De Boils wrote:For Sonia Poulton:

2 Other questions I'd like to know the answers to:

1. What was in the letter given to Stephen Carpenter [SNIPPED]

2. What was in the letter sent recorded delivery by Marcos Aragão to the McCanns which allegedly 'went astray' in the post?
Both good questions, LdB, especially the second.

Details of this ALLEGED letter came out in a report of court proceedings on the island of Madeira, Portugal, in November 2007.

It was a civil action in the equivalent of our County Court by Marcos Aragao Correia against the Portugese Post Office.

He CLAIMED that he had sent this 'Recorded Delivery letter' to the McCanns.

The outcome of the case was that he LOST, and was ordered to pay 100 EUROS COURT COSTS.

Which makes it extremely doubtful that this letter was ever sent.

There are many other reasons for considering that Marcos Aragao LIED about this.

He LIED about being told by the Portuguese underworld that Madeleine had been abducted, raped, killed and her body thrown into a lake.

He LIED AGAIN about claiming to have had a vision, on Saturday 5 May 2007 (two days after Madeleine's reported disappearance) at his 'first-ever meeting a Spiritualist Church' on Madeira) of a huge man strangling a young blonde girl

He LIED AGAIN by pretending that he was a 'Good Samaritan' funding the searches of the Arade Dam in early 2008 from his own pocket; under pressure he was later forced to admit that he had been paid by the McCann Team to do this via Brian Kennedy and Metodo 3.

The real question here, LdB, might be: why, how and when did the McCann Team approach this serial-lying lawyer - who subsequently...

a) carried out two highly-publicised searches of the Arade Dam for Madeleine's body, for which he was paid by Metodo 3 and 

b) on behalf of the vile murderess-of-her-own child Leonor Cipriano, prosecuted four detectives and Dr Goncalo Amaral for allegedly torturing her, only to exult 'The target was hit' - after he failed to prove the torture, but succeeded in convicting Amaral of 'fling a false report'

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 12:15

Regarding Sonia's documentary, won't it only be available on Youtube and other such sites? I can't see any traditional media outlet sticking its neck out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 12:23

And whilst speaking to Steven Carpenter:

'What was it you said in your May 2007 statement that prevented it from being released with the rest of the PJ files?'

eta There is nothing in the bits DC Ferguson read out and that can be reconstructed into his old statement that would have caused it to be excluded, but was something else said?

It also seems to validate the claim that PE was already booked to leave the next day and didn't just 'up & run'.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 14:04

@Doug D wrote:And whilst speaking to Steven Carpenter:

'What was it you said in your May 2007 statement that prevented it from being released with the rest of the PJ files?'

eta There is nothing in the bits DC Ferguson read out and that can be reconstructed into his old statement that would have caused it to be excluded, but was something else said?

It also seems to validate the claim that PE was already booked to leave the next day and didn't just 'up & run'.
 Could it be him pondering  whether he might be Jane's "bundleman"?

Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum