The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Mm11

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Regist10

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Empty 'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls'

Post by hermes333 on 18.10.14 23:22

The 'Mail Online' reports that the Government has decided to raise the maximum prison sentence for Internet 'Trolls' from 6 Months to 2 Years.

The question is - will this new sentencing & 'clampdown' be used to try to silence anyone in the UK who questions Gerry & Kate's claims about
Madeleine being 'Abducted'? (Or to try to silence any other views that the UK Government does not approve of?).

In its report the 'Mail Online' says this about Brenda:, 

"Earlier this month, 63-year-old Brenda Leyland, who subjected the family of missing Madeleine McCann to online abuse, was found dead in a hotel after being confronted outside her home by a Sky News reporter.

Mrs Leyland was one of a number of trolls who compounded Gerry and Kate McCann’s distress by abusing them on social media. One tweet read: ‘#mccann To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!’

Mr McCann commented at the time: ‘Clearly something needs to be done about the abuse on the internet. I think we probably need more people charged.’"

Link To The Entire Article:,

http://goo.gl/RNm1fn
hermes333

Back to top Go down

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Empty Re: 'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls'

Post by sallypelt on 18.10.14 23:25

@hermes333 wrote:The 'Mail Online' reports that the Government has decided to raise the maximum prison sentence for Internet 'Trolls' from 6 Months to 2 Years.

The question is - will this new sentencing & 'clampdown' be used to try to silence anyone in the UK who questions Gerry & Kate's claims about
Madeleine being 'Abducted'? (Or to try to silence any other views that the UK Government does not approve of?).

In its report the 'Mail Online' says this about Brenda:, 

"Earlier this month, 63-year-old Brenda Leyland, who subjected the family of missing Madeleine McCann to online abuse, was found dead in a hotel after being confronted outside her home by a Sky News reporter.

Mrs Leyland was one of a number of trolls who compounded Gerry and Kate McCann’s distress by abusing them on social media. One tweet read: ‘#mccann To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!’

Mr McCann commented at the time: ‘Clearly something needs to be done about the abuse on the internet. I think we probably need more people charged.’"

Link To The Entire Article:,

http://goo.gl/RNm1fn

Hermes, if people just question the inconsistencies and lies, and not resort to mud-slinging, as the "pros" on Twitter (with a few "antis" thrown in) I don't think truth-seekers have anything to worry about. Those who question are certainly NOT trolls or "haters".
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Empty Re: 'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls'

Post by Joss on 19.10.14 7:07

Aren't there already Laws in place in the U.K. for cyber crimes? So why do they need to do this now? If there aren't laws in the U.K. against cyber crimes then i understand to a point why they are doing this.
If there are what are they on about? Testing the water to see how many more of people's rights to free speech they can erode? If that is the case then they need to expect backlash from the public.
I personally don't give a f*ck about the McC's, this media nonsense in this case should of died long ago IMO.
I don't think the public will ever find out what happened to Madeline, once again IMO.
What i care about is all the other victims apart from Madeline that this case has incurred, with the latest being Brenda Leyland.
That is what is so wrong in all of this, and that definitely needs to end. I am really surprised that people even bother with K & G anymore, they are so yesterday's news.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Empty Mail allowing critical comments !

Post by PeterMac on 20.10.14 8:47

somewhere in herts, 16 hours ago
The McCanns don't have a twitter account so how can Brenda Leyland have "trolled" them? Also nearly all her tweets simply questioned their story and some were sent to Crimewatch and the Metropolitan Police too. They are all available to read online for readers interested in the TRUTH.

chichester, 16 hours ago
Exactly why wasn't this bought in earlier to protect the victim of Ched Atkins and the like, but no as per usual its here to protect those who have the cash to lie in the face of the world and get away with it, its totally one sided, how could any normal person bring a case against say the McCanns for example without millions in backing.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 20.10.14 10:02

I was annoyed that both the anti-troll legislation was one of the main headlines on the BBC1 news last night and that the second example of trolling given in the piece about this was that the McCann's were victims of such trolling. There were no examples given as to how, when or were the McCann's had been trolled - to be expected.

I felt aggrieved that raising the McCann's in such a way reinforces the view amongst the mass population that these two are always victims and that immediately the uninitiated viewer would probably think 'oh yes, there was that awful woman that killed herself the other weekend'.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 20.10.14 10:57

If the McC's don't do any internet social media sites then how would they receive any threats against them??
If they were informed of any serious threats against them what did they do about it, and where is the evidence of those claims?? I doubt very much that either one are in fear of their or their remaining children's lives. We would of heard about it before now if that was the case IMO, and the police would of been right on it.
If they don't read on the internet or have a presence there, if that is in fact the truth, then who did they appoint to do any investigating of these so called trolls who they say threatened them, and why would they do that if they had no knowledge of any of it? How did these people contact the McC's about their little venture in trying to get their dossier together? I would say that at least one of them know the McC's personally to have contact info.?
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 20.10.14 11:00

@Joss wrote:If the McC's don't do any internet social media sites then how would they receive any threats against them??
If they were informed of any serious threats against them what did they do about it, and where is the evidence of those claims?? I doubt very much that either one are in fear of their or their remaining children's lives. We would of heard about it before now if that was the case IMO, and the police would of been right on it.
If they don't read on the internet or have a presence there, if that is in fact the truth, then who did they appoint to do any investigating of these so called trolls who they say threatened them, and why would they do that if they had no knowledge of any of it? How did these people contact the McC's about their little venture in trying to get their dossier together? I would say that at least one of them know the McC's personally to have contact info.?
could have been gamble as he has been following the evil shits.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 20.10.14 11:08

@tiny wrote:
@Joss wrote:If the McC's don't do any internet social media sites then how would they receive any threats against them??
could have been gamble as he has been following the evil shits.
Yes that could well be.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.14 11:19

There's a mini-industry behind the couple doing all their dirty work - PR, lawyers, copywriters, accountants, fund-raisers, lobbyists, networkers, spokesmen/women etc.  Brand McCann. The couple is the public face of the business.  IMO.

Poor Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 20.10.14 11:59

@Ladyinred wrote:There's a mini-industry behind the couple doing all their dirty work - PR, lawyers, copywriters, fund-raisers, lobbyists, networkers, spokesmen/women etc.  Brand McCann. The couple is the public face of the business.  IMO.

Poor Madeleine.

Wow Ladyinred! Imo you have hit the nail on the head.
There were a few casualties along the way though,
The Cuddle Cat Brand for one.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.10.14 12:04

Whenever I see or hear them I don't see a grieving couple searching for their missing daughter.  I view them through the prism of what I've described above.  It hit home for me recently when they were outside the court whingeing about childcare arrangements blah, blah, blah.  All staged.  IMO.

What about Madeleine in this drama?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 20.10.14 12:53

@Ladyinred wrote:Whenever I see or hear them I don't see a grieving couple searching for their missing daughter.  I view them through the prism of what I've described above.  It hit home for me recently when they were outside the court whingeing about childcare arrangements blah, blah, blah.  All staged.  IMO.

What about Madeleine in this drama?

Yeah, Madeleine Who??? Have they ever pleaded on media for the safe return of their child?? Or "please anyone that knows or saw something please call relevent authorities?"
And tell Madeleine how much she is loved and missed by her family? Do they ever speak her name? sad
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 20.10.14 13:17

Imo a mini industry, comprising of many components, involving all those who have a stake in it, many holding powerful positions. We see some evidence of pre planning before the Event.
Perhaps a fleet of business opportunities open up, arranged around the so called "model" parents. (Use your imagination here, as perhaps the planners are out of touch with what normal people do/are like.
Something goes horribly wrong with the abduction/"adoption", perhaps the possible "adopting" couple had other ideas, and M is instead, for whatever reason, murdered under horrible circumstances.
Because if a scenario such as K describes in her book, the ripped apart one, a post mortem would show terrible abuse, and suspicion would fall on the parents and their friends.
Fortunately for the parents, there were many other stakeholders who had vested interests, a lot to lose should the truth come out, and these all jumped onto the bandwagon, each covering their own backs by supporting the parents and each other.

Only purporting a theory and all imo.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Empty Blood on their Hands

Post by PeterMac on 26.11.14 7:43

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2849509/Facebook-kept-quiet-Rigby-killer-s-plotting-Damning-report-soldier-s-slaughter-fanatics-reveals-social-media-giant-s-silence-extremist-s-messages.html
Facebook 'have got blood on their hands': Fury of Lee Rigby's family after damning report into soldier's slaughter reveals social media giant's silence over extremist messages
Staff failed to tell security services about 'graphic and emotive' posts
One of the killers said to Al Qaeda extremist: 'Let's kill a soldier'

And Twitter and the foul trolls who threated Sweepyface have got blood on their hands over Brenda's death

(I won't include the nauseating details of the Pro-McCanns threats against her.)

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

'The Mail' Mentions Brenda In Article On Internet 'Trolls' Empty GCHQ

Post by Grim on 26.11.14 7:59

I'm pretty positive now that GCHQ is actually a swanky exclusive shopping mall , everything seems to slip passed them from phone hacking the royals to this , or do they let certain things through to keep us on edge ? ,  its everyone elses fault but ours ...where have we see this trotted out before ?
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 27.11.14 9:26

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:There's a mini-industry behind the couple doing all their dirty work - PR, lawyers, copywriters, fund-raisers, lobbyists, networkers, spokesmen/women etc.  Brand McCann. The couple is the public face of the business.  IMO.

Poor Madeleine.

Wow Ladyinred!  Imo you have hit the nail on the head.
There were a few casualties along the way though,
The Cuddle Cat Brand for one.
What is Cuddle Cat exactly? The few obscured views I've had of it, it looks a bit like a foetus!

In my opinion. (Just in case Cuddle Cat wants to try and sue me!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 27.11.14 9:36

@Ladyinred wrote:Whenever I see or hear them I don't see a grieving couple searching for their missing daughter.  I view them through the prism of what I've described above.  It hit home for me recently when they were outside the court whingeing about childcare arrangements blah, blah, blah.  All staged.  IMO.
It was a corker, that one, wasn't it? titter The look Gerry gave Kate was priceless, and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. In spite of all their advisers and the others you describe, on the now rare occasions when they are put onto the back foot, they don't handle themselves well at all. If I remember correctly, Kate was silent at the next media op, standing next to Gerry with a face like a slapped arse, while he did the usual convoluted droning on talking. I've noticed, of late, that Gerry is getting visibly irritated when Kate interrupts him and shoves her oar in. In one clip he almost tuts.

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum