The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Mm11

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Regist10

Let's Not Forget Brenda

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Empty Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Joss 19.11.14 5:28

missbeetle wrote:Joss - I was so sorry to read you had lost a son in a car accident -

- what a beautiful way to see him again in a vision of love and of light.

My late father once laid his hand on my shoulder and called me by a childhood nickname -

- he had been dead three years and yet it was him - so real. Not a dream and not a ghost.

Janetta - thank you also for your take on the phrase -

- the Spiritualist Church is something I'd not come across before -

- like so much else relating to this case it's been interesting having a read up on it.

Blessings and best wishes to both of you.
Thankyou missbeetle, My son was killed in '95, and the vision i had of him shocked me initially to see him so beautifully just such a short time after he died, yet when i had time to process that gift, it has always given me comfort that everything is alright when they have made their transition from this life.
As you also had the wonderful experience of contact from your father. I think we get the comfort from them that they are okay, and we also get little signs along the way if we are open to that and instantly connect them to our loved ones, even though we miss them very much in the interim.
Blessings and best wishes to you also.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Empty Let's Not Forget Brenda

Post by Janetta 19.11.14 8:11

Thank you missbeetle for your lovely words.  I have never been a particularly religious person but like you have experienced things I cannot easily explain away. I also had a vivid dream about my father.  As I looked into his face, he was a young man, just as he looked when I was a child.  Gradually the image changed and became the face of the man he was just before he passed away.  At each step of the change of image, I touched his face. At the end of the dream I asked "is it really you?" and he said that it was really him.  I then asked whether I was awake or asleep, and he told me that I was asleep, but when I awoke, I would remember the dream for ever, and I have.  The Spiritualist Church is not for everyone, and they do not push their religion on to anyone.  I sought it out for myself and sitting in that little sanctuary, I have found more peace and comfort than I have in any other church... and of course the chance to discuss all the weird and wonderful things that sometimes happen, without anyone thinking I am going mad!  Love and blessings to you misbeetle. I am so pleased to hear about your lovely dream of your father.
Janetta

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.11.14 16:56

Brenda Leyland
Oct 28, 2014 16:22
By Mirror .co.uk

" data-action="article:4524180" data-type="fb-share" addthis:url="http://www.mirror.co.uk/corrections-clarifications/brenda-leyland-4524180" Share

Following Carole Malone’s article of October 5, we would like to make clear that Brenda Leyland did not send any texts directly to the McCanns as stated, she tweeted her abusive messages with a hashtag #mccanns, which would enable anyone interested in the McCanns to read them. This correction was published in print on 19/10/14.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/corrections-clarifications/brenda-leyland-4524180
----------------------------------

That's ALL you get folks, from the Mirror!

'she (BL) SENT 50 (FIFTY) texts a DAY...... TO the McCann's'...Carole Malone.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.11.14 17:44

So that makes everything ok then Carole!

Anybody still got a copy of the paper for 19th October they can scan?

Be interesting to see whereabouts they crept this apology in.

Why did it not make it to their 'online' edition until 28th?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by banshee 19.11.14 22:45

I bet it killed CM to have to spit that insincere apology out ..

Off topic .. could someone maybe please help ? .. I'm looking for the Sky news video that was posted, maybe two months ago, of a woman, whose voice was dubbed out, standing beside a pond with swans in it, talking about the case .. 

I have searched you-tube and on here .. but most of the hits were for the latest literary offering.

@ banshee

What you want is on this YouTube vid - about 4 minutes in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc

banshee
banshee

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 20.11.14 1:14

banshee wrote:I bet it killed CM to have to spit that insincere apology out ..

Off topic .. could someone maybe please help ? .. I'm looking for the Sky news video that was posted, maybe two months ago, of a woman, whose voice was dubbed out, standing beside a pond with swans in it, talking about the case .. 

I have searched you-tube and on here .. but most of the hits were for the latest literary offering.

@ banshee

Brilliant news! A small victory but we savour such small victories on HMS Complete Mystery. :)

I am not surprised The Mirror are trying to bury this.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by banshee 20.11.14 12:31

banshee wrote:I bet it killed CM to have to spit that insincere apology out ..

@ banshee

Thank you for your time roses  .. that's the one !
banshee
banshee

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.11.14 0:53

I have really nothing more to say than "let's not forget Brenda".

I still cannot think about what happened to her, without feeling so much anger .........

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.11.14 16:23

jeanmonroe wrote:Brenda Leyland
Oct 28, 2014 16:22
By Mirror .co.uk

" data-action="article:4524180" data-type="fb-share" addthis:url="http://www.mirror.co.uk/corrections-clarifications/brenda-leyland-4524180" Share

Following Carole Malone’s article of October 5, we would like to make clear that Brenda Leyland did not send any texts directly to the McCanns as stated, she tweeted her abusive messages with a hashtag #mccanns, which would enable anyone interested in the McCanns to read them. This correction was published in print on 19/10/14.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/corrections-clarifications/brenda-leyland-4524180
----------------------------------

That's ALL you get folks, from the Mirror!

'she (BL) SENT 50 (FIFTY) texts a DAY...... TO the McCann's'...Carole Malone.
No apology then for what MALone said about Brenda?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 27.11.14 18:54

I've been wondering for some time now:
Has her funeral taken place and I've missed it, or if not then why not?

Jule
Julchen

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 27.11.14 19:41

Julchen wrote:I've been wondering for some time now:

Jule
I've wondered the same thing. Can't see any notices, stories, etc. It's possible the family requested a private ceremony with no publicity. But one does wonder if something else is going on... ie, her body being kept until the inquest is over...?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.11.14 2:01

canada12 wrote:

Jule
I've wondered the same thing. Can't see any notices, stories, etc. It's possible the family requested a private ceremony with no publicity. But one does wonder if something else is going on... ie, her body being kept until the inquest is over...?

It's very likely because the first inquiries into her death were inconclusive i.e. she hasn't had a decent burial or cremation yet.

The cause of death could easily be something like vagal inhibition brought on by terror at her treatment by people I don't need to name. We've no idea at all what passed between her and the last people to see her (or text her? or leave messages on her mobile phone? ) before her death.

One thing I do know is it was completely outrageous of the coroner to declare there were no suspicious circumstances before the cause of death was ascertained.

But such legal outrages are exactly what we have come to expect in all matters associated with this case.

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Empty How does this work...?

Post by missbeetle 30.11.14 23:02

How can a photographic press agency have the rights to someone's Facebook pictures?

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 %3Ca%20href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Rex_zps69d8a6ee
(snipped from rexfeatures.com)

Ideas, anyone?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.11.14 23:06

missbeetle wrote:How can a photographic press agency have the rights to someone's Facebook pictures?

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 %3Ca%20href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Rex_zps69d8a6ee

Ideas, anyone?

Bought them from whoever owns them, I guess. Who actually owns them? Facebook or the FB page owner? Are they still visible on FB?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Empty Just about snuggled up next to Kate Beckinsale...

Post by missbeetle 30.11.14 23:38

Tony, you're in there, too!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 %3Ca%20href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Tony3_zps139e2f35

Brenda's Facebook account is as it was, Canada12.

Interesting...!

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.11.14 23:39

missbeetle wrote:Tony, you're in there, too!

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 %3Ca%20href=Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Tony3_zps139e2f35

Brenda's Facebook account is as it was, Canada12.

Interesting...!

Perhaps an agreement for non-exclusive use then?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 30.11.14 23:59

missbeetle wrote:How can a photographic press agency have the rights to someone's Facebook pictures?

Ideas, anyone?

Didn't Brenda die on the 4th October? Why are her photo's dated 6th October?  huh

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.12.14 0:03

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:

Ideas, anyone?

Didn't Brenda die on the 4th October? Why are her photo's dated 6th October?  huh

I think that's the date Rex Features may have obtained the photos?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 01.12.14 0:09

Don`t know if this is true but I was told that Facebook are the owners of everything everyone posts on there, they become the owners of all the pictures and words anyone posts.

It would be interesting to get clarified.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.14 1:17

A quick guide to Facebook's terms and conditions,Woofer... 'your life in their hands' comes to mind.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/social-media/9780565/Facebook-terms-and-conditions-why-you-dont-own-your-online-life.html
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.12.14 9:05

Okeydokey wrote:
canada12 wrote:

Jule

It's very likely because the first inquiries into her death were inconclusive i.e. she hasn't had a decent burial or cremation yet.

The cause of death could easily be something like vagal inhibition brought on by terror at her treatment by people I don't need to name.  We've no idea at all what passed between her and the last people to see her (or text her? or leave messages on her mobile phone? ) before her death.

One thing I do know is it was completely outrageous of the coroner to declare there were no suspicious circumstances before the cause of death was ascertained.

But such legal outrages are exactly what we have come to expect in all matters associated with this case.

It seems you have failed to note Tony Bennett's second post on page 1 of this thead which contains the following report from the Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2785433/Inquest-death-woman-accused-trolling-McCann-family-hears-post-mortem-fails-establish-cause-death.html from which it's clear that the Coroner has, to date, acted properly throughout, Okeydokey.

"Opening the inquest, Leicester Coroner Catherine Mason was told there was no evidence of foul play or third party involvement in the death.

Police Sergeant Kevin Taylor told the coroner he was informed that Mrs Leyland was dead after being sent to the Marriott Hotel in Enderby.

The officer said: 'At the scene I was joined by another officer and a county ambulance first responder unit.

'I was then informed by the paramedic and the other officer that there was a deceased female within the room.'

Sgt Taylor added that officers were awaiting the results of additional post-mortem tests and were still undertaking inquiries into the death.

Adjourning the inquest until December 18, Mrs Mason said: 'It's quite clear from the evidence before me that I am not in a position to conclude (the inquest) today.

'The cause of death is still not known and police inquiries are rightly ongoing.

'Therefore, with the sergeant still tasked to complete the police inquiries and the pathologist still to provide a cause of death, I am adjourning the inquest.'
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 Empty INQUEST

Post by PeterMac 18.12.14 8:33

The Brunt Confrontation of Death was rolling news for a whole day.
Anyone seen a single mention of the Inquest's opening today ?
No I thought not.

ETA
on the #mccann twitter, there are comments that not one shill or troll has posted this morning.
Have the McCanns and Mitchell imposed a Super-inaudible ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.12.14 9:26

Brunt is being shielded by Sky. The other media pack has a vested interest to look after its own kind, not necessarily personal, but a blanket protection of the industry's profession.  

Avoiding persecuting of each other in the same profession kind of thing for selfish reason of self preservations.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.12.14 10:16

But who is in charge of the shills and vile foul-mouthed McCann supporting trolls who attacked Brenda, and others, for saying what the rest of the world thinks.
Are they really paid for what they have been doing ?
Is Mitchell in charge of them all ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.12.14 10:29

Let's Not Forget Brenda  - Page 13 ULYzlEcu_normal Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  25m 25 minutes ago
#BrendaLeyland inquest 20/3/2015 #MartinBrunt called for evidence. Coroner: "in sequence of events it starts after contact with Mr.Brunt"
0 replies 21 retweets 13 favorites
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top