The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Mm11

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Regist10

Another look at the Last photo

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by skyrocket on 13.07.17 7:45

@Trevorjjj - morning!

Confusion reigns then!! Something about nothing anyway - so a belated welcome to the forum and onwards and upwards.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Posts : 754
Join date : 2015-06-18

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Last photo

Post by Alba1 on 27.08.17 18:42

The alleged date of the "last photo" is 3 May but when you read Kate McCann's diary, she makes no mention of the family being at the outdoor pool that day. 
She does however say they were at the pool on 28 April.


@Alba1:  Your post has been moved here being the most recent active 'Last Photograph' thread.


Mod
avatar
Alba1

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-05-17

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Jill Havern on 05.10.18 17:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Has that photo itself been enlarged, or otherwise been enhanced, or otherwise modified, whether on a Mac computer or otherwise, before being placed on this forum? Or is it the original photo?


Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Flower10

I don't know Tony, but if you enlarge it 400% you can see flowers on her neck big grin
@ Get'emGoncalo         Wow! You are certainly on the ball this Christmas Day!

That was exactly my point!

How do we know that canada12 hasn't (whether deliberately or inadvertently) compared her false enhancement/enlargement/manipulation of the Last Photo with some kind of similar kind of enhancement/enlargement/manipulation of the 'Biscuit Photo'?

Comparing one false image with another false image?

Besides that, on canada12's enlargement of the Last Photo, you can even see the 'dress flower pattern' on Madeleine's lips!

laughat

Verdi found this photo of Kate some time ago which shows those dastardly flowers:

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Photos10


And cute little Maddie with flowers:

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Maddie11
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14955
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 0:12

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 1f3b5  If you're going to San Francisco

         Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

         If you're going to San Francisco
         Be sure to wear some flowers everywhereAnother look at the Last photo - Page 36 1f3b6
       

Scott McKenzie would love it

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 0:33

'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.

Funny that innit?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 16:43

@Verdi wrote:'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.

Funny that innit?
If there was anything suspect im sure the PJ would have investigated. The photo is not used as proof of anything, Its been doing the rounds since day dot. It was said many were seduced into thinking it was a forgery as a red herring/ to sodetrack. It worked, so many have been reeled in over the years and the everlasting bait still wriggles for those that get fooled into thinking the photo holds meaning
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Similar pool photo in the PJfiles

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 16:46

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Baw10
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.10.18 20:43

What exactly is the point of Ruffian on this forum?

In almost all his/her posts he deliberately tries to undermine the forum's main hypotheses on the case - with generally very weak, tired old arguments.

His/her words on every occasion seem just like those that would come out of the mouth of the McCann Team's main spokesman. Perhaps indeed they have.

S/he contributes nothing to the forum's investigative work and sneers at the dedicated efforts of those who have been patiently investigating on here for years.

----

I had to laugh however at his/her remarks about his/her concerns for the forum and how it was dominated by people basically pushing their own egos.

We have heard the same old rhyme from disruptors, malcontents and time-wasters for years.

A group of them split off from CMOMM in 2015, taking, as they boasted at the time 'the best Maddie posters with them'.

Yet where is that forum now? Do they even have 20 members and guests viewing at the moment?

Meanwhile CMOMM's membership approaches 8,800. Nearly 50 new people have joined in the last 10 days and 168 new members have joined since 1st August.

And how many members and guests are on CMOMM right now, this second? I can't see because I'm posting at the moment but I'd hazard a guess that, as usual, it's around 150-200.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15472
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 20:44

@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.

Funny that innit?
If there was anything suspect im sure the PJ would have investigated. The photo is not used as proof of anything, Its been doing the rounds since day dot. It was said many were seduced into thinking it was a forgery as a red herring/ to sodetrack. It worked, so many have been reeled in over the years and the everlasting bait still wriggles for those that get fooled into thinking the photo holds meaning

Do what bigshock I can't believe I've just read that.  Thou art taking the wee methinks.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 20:54

@Verdi wrote:
@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.

Funny that innit?
If there was anything suspect im sure the PJ would have investigated. The photo is not used as proof of anything, Its been doing the rounds since day dot. It was said many were seduced into thinking it was a forgery as a red herring/ to sodetrack. It worked, so many have been reeled in over the years and the everlasting bait still wriggles for those that get fooled into thinking the photo holds meaning

Do what bigshock I can't believe I've just read that.  Thou art taking the wee methinks.
@Verdi
Could you post, from the official PJFiles, where the PJ  placed any relevence or value on the photo. Many that have discussed the photo, picked it to pieces, laid it under a microscope have but the PJ have not
The PJ did not need a photo from the parents to determine when MM was last seen. The witnesses that signed sworn statement were used for that
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 21:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:What exactly is the point of Ruffian on this forum?

In almost all his/her posts he deliberately tries to undermine the forum's main hypotheses on the case - with generally very weak, tired old arguments.

His/her words on every occasion seem just like those that would come out of the mouth of the McCann Team's main spokesman. Perhaps indeed they have.

S/he contributes nothing to the forum's investigative work and sneers at the dedicated efforts of those who have been patiently investigating on here for years.

----

I had to laugh however at his/her remarks about his/her concerns for the forum and how it was dominated by people basically pushing their own egos.

We have heard the same old rhyme from disruptors, malcontents and time-wasters for years.

A group of them split off from CMOMM in 2015, taking, as they boasted at the time 'the best Maddie posters with them'.

Yet where is that forum now? Do they even have 20 members and guests viewing at the moment?

Meanwhile CMOMM's membership approaches 8,800. Nearly 50 new people have joined in the last 10 days and 168 new members have joined since 1st August.

And how many members and guests are on CMOMM right now, this second? I can't see because I'm posting at the moment but I'd hazard a guess that, as usual, it's around 150-200.
When a persons opinion is challenged it is a weak defence to counter with insults or with sly/snide digs

 Because a group of people of your choosing  seem to have concluded they know more than GA and the entire force that worked on the case back in 2007/08 does not mean you are all correct. We are  all lay persons looking from behind the only facts we have on the case which are the PJFiles.
Howver, they have to be used with caution as they have not been translated by professionals and we only see 17% of the entire files that were compiled. I can qoute approx how many interviews, witness, statements etc were taken by the PJ for them to reach the conclusions they did. We have the files and other use them with a mixture of outdated redtop news articles.

To attack and wrongly accuse me of being a person I am not is also a weak defence..a rather childish one  but one I have become accustomed to

May I ask you what exactly is the point of  this forum?
Is it to discuss the case to try and understand what happened to a missing child or is it to bury her every time a challenge to your research is made
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 21:29

@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.

Funny that innit?
If there was anything suspect im sure the PJ would have investigated. The photo is not used as proof of anything, Its been doing the rounds since day dot. It was said many were seduced into thinking it was a forgery as a red herring/ to sodetrack. It worked, so many have been reeled in over the years and the everlasting bait still wriggles for those that get fooled into thinking the photo holds meaning

Do what bigshock I can't believe I've just read that.  Thou art taking the wee methinks.
@Verdi
Could you post, from the official PJFiles, where the PJ  placed any relevence or value on the photo. Many that have discussed the photo, picked it to pieces, laid it under a microscope have but the PJ have not
The PJ did not need a photo from the parents to determine when MM was last seen. The witnesses that signed sworn statement were used for that
The McCanns used the photograph as proof that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

The photograph was not included in the CD of holiday photographs handed to the PJ by Gerald McCann and Michael Wright. 

The photograph materialized after Gerald McCann's documented return to the UK about three weeks after Madeleine's disappearance was reported.  It was never handed to the PJ to assist the investigation, it was used by the McCann faction to their advantage alone.  The photograph bears monumental significance in this mystery

So Ruffian, here's your chance to make a mark in this grand mystery .... please provide a link to the documented evidence 'signed sworn statements' to confirm 100% that Madeleine was seen at any juncture during that week, after Sunday when the apartment 5a cleaner testified to having seen the entire family.

Over to you....

NB:  Please don't keep me in suspense, it's nearly time for my dinner.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 21:39

@Verdi wrote:
@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.



Funny that innit?
If there was anything suspect im sure the PJ would have investigated. The photo is not used as proof of anything, Its been doing the rounds since day dot. It was said many were seduced into thinking it was a forgery as a red herring/ to sodetrack. It worked, so many have been reeled in over the years and the everlasting bait still wriggles for those that get fooled into thinking the photo holds meaning

Do what bigshock I can't believe I've just read that.  Thou art taking the wee methinks.
@Verdi
Could you post, from the official PJFiles, where the PJ  placed any relevence or value on the photo. Many that have discussed the photo, picked it to pieces, laid it under a microscope have but the PJ have not
The PJ did not need a photo from the parents to determine when MM was last seen. The witnesses that signed sworn statement were used for that
The McCanns used the photograph as proof that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

The photograph was not included in the CD of holiday photographs handed to the PJ by Gerald McCann and Michael Wright. 

The photograph materialized after Gerald McCann's documented return to the UK about three weeks after Madeleine's disappearance was reported.  It was never handed to the PJ to assist the investigation, it was used by the McCann faction to their advantage alone.  The photograph bears monumental significance in this mystery

So Ruffian, here's your chance to make a mark in this grand mystery .... please provide a link to the documented evidence 'signed sworn statements' to confirm 100% that Madeleine was seen at any juncture during that week, after Sunday when the apartment 5a cleaner testified to having seen the entire family.

Over to you....

NB:  Please don't keep me in suspense, it's nearly time for my dinner.
Nice bit of distraction there Verdi.
Please show where the PJ laid any relevence or value to this photo using the PJFiles as previously requested
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 21:45

Stop playing games Ruffian.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 21:53

@Verdi wrote:Stop playing games Ruffian.
Im guessing you have found nothing to back up your  assertions
 Many have wasted good time just on that one photo for no good reason. Its was and is  irrelevent to the PJ's investigation
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Phoebe on 12.10.18 22:24

Why would the McCanns need the last photo to prove Madeleine was alive at lunchtime on May 3rd when they have numerous independent eye-witnesses who say they saw her alive hours after the photo was allegedly taken. This alleged reason doesn n't make sense.  It's more likely that, if the date was altered, it was to show how "hunky dory" things were in the McCann family on the day she "went missing" - all IMO.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by sharonl on 12.10.18 22:38

@Phoebe wrote:Why would the McCanns need the last photo to prove Madeleine was alive at lunchtime on May 3rd when they have numerous independent eye-witnesses who say they saw her alive hours after the photo was allegedly taken. This alleged reason doesn n't make sense.  It's more likely that, if the date was altered, it was to show how "hunky dory" things were in the McCann family on the day she "went missing" - all IMO.


numerous independent eye-witnesses?  Really? can you name a few and provide a link to the official witness statements please. 

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl


Posts : 6175
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Phoebe on 12.10.18 22:52

@sharonl wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:Why would the McCanns need the last photo to prove Madeleine was alive at lunchtime on May 3rd when they have numerous independent eye-witnesses who say they saw her alive hours after the photo was allegedly taken. This alleged reason doesn n't make sense.  It's more likely that, if the date was altered, it was to show how "hunky dory" things were in the McCann family on the day she "went missing" - all IMO.


numerous independent eye-witnesses?  Really? can you name a few and provide a link to the official witness statements please. 
The nannies in the creche who saw her that day. The Tapas cook who served her tea and we do not know what the sailing instructors might have said, their statements not being in the files. Unless all of these are liars, then Madeleine was seen on May 3rd. In any case its a moot point. The P.J and Mark Harrison believe that Madeleine was alive up until 5.30 that day, so that would negate any need for the McCanns to feel they had to prove it by faking a photo. However, the picture shows Gerry and his girls having a jolly time that day, and I do believe there might have been a need to fake that - plus give the idea that the parents were interested enough in their children to take photos on several days - something I don't believe at all! For what its worth, I am of the opinion that the photo was not taken on May 3rd.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 23:29

@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Stop playing games Ruffian.
Im guessing you have found nothing to back up your  assertions
 Many have wasted good time just on that one photo for no good reason. Its was and is  irrelevent to the PJ's investigation
Whoa mule!  That was your assertion - not mine.

Nice try but no coconut.

Now please - links to the various people who testified to having definitely seen Madeleine Mcann on Thursday 3rd May 2007, or any other time of the week after the apartment 5a cleaner witnessed the McCann family around noon on Sunday 29th April.

These diversionary tactics are so transparent.

Over to you Ruffian....

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Ruffian on 12.10.18 23:34

@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ruffian wrote:
@Verdi wrote:'The Last Photograph' - another risible attempt to prove Madeleine was alive and well on 3rd May 2007.

So crafty for this iconic photograph to appear three weeks after Madeleine's alleged disappearance and covertly slipped into the investigation, so crafty !!!

A photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at either 01:29 or 02:29pm but not included in the CDs of holiday photographs submitted to the PJ by Messrs McCann and Wright Inc. some days later on 9th May 2007.

Funny that innit?
If there was anything suspect im sure the PJ would have investigated. The photo is not used as proof of anything, Its been doing the rounds since day dot. It was said many were seduced into thinking it was a forgery as a red herring/ to sodetrack. It worked, so many have been reeled in over the years and the everlasting bait still wriggles for those that get fooled into thinking the photo holds meaning

Do what bigshock I can't believe I've just read that.  Thou art taking the wee methinks.
@Verdi
Could you post, from the official PJFiles, where the PJ  placed any relevence or value on the photo. Many that have discussed the photo, picked it to pieces, laid it under a microscope have but the PJ have not
The PJ did not need a photo from the parents to determine when MM was last seen. The witnesses that signed sworn statement were used for that
A reminder
 Im still waiting for those files
Ruffian
Ruffian

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 12.10.18 23:36

Stop wasting my time Ruffian.  This is not a playground.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by JimbobJones on 13.10.18 9:21

"The nannies in the creche who saw her that day. The Tapas cook who served her tea and we do not know what the sailing instructors might have said, their statements not being in the files. Unless all of these are liars, then Madeleine was seen on May 3rd"

Well, they certainly BELIEVE they saw Madeleine. They seem to have seen a small blonde infant certainly, but there was another kid who looked just like her in their little group. Easy to assume a kid with some adults is THEIR kid if they look very similar. Why would a casual observer think otherwise? Answer: They wouldn't. A deliberate deception would be very convincing, if it occurs before anyone realised anything was amiss.
avatar
JimbobJones

Posts : 194
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by NickE on 06.01.19 13:07

This has been discussed many times before but it still puzzles me.
Bougainvillea.
I came across a videoclip I've never seen before, taken May 4.
The last photo, Bougainvilleas in full colour:
Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Sun_ha11

May 4, We can clearly see that the Bougainvilleas are
not even close to full colour:
Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Scree101

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by aquila on 06.01.19 13:25

Not the dreaded bougainvillea again.

PeterMac has consulted experts on weather conditions and exif data which bring into question the authenticity of the last photo.

aquila
aquila

Posts : 9343
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Another look at the Last photo - Page 36 Empty Re: Another look at the Last photo

Post by Verdi on 06.01.19 13:26

Please oh please let's not go down that road again - leave it buried where it belongs.

There isn't a law of nature that dictates how this plant behaves - in some locations it's even thought to be a nuisance, like a weed.

Generally the plant begins to flower in early spring, March-May but this is very dependent on climatic conditions in any one season/year, the location of the plant, is it in constant sunshine or shade, how the plant is tended, if it's cultivated or just allowed to grow rogue.  Rule of thumb, one would expect to see a flowering bougainvillea in April/May, much more likely than not - unless the plant is dead.  Left untended the shrub can flower all year.

It really is a non-starter.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum