The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015   - Page 2 Mm11

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015   - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015   - Page 2 Mm11

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015   - Page 2 Regist10

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015   - Page 2 Empty Re: PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015

Post by Brian Griffin 05.12.14 4:07

There's something even odder about this couple. There's an unrealistic sense of detachment, especially from the mother who you would imagine to have an even stronger emotional bond with her child than the father, the baby literally being 'part' of her. Whether what happened to Madeleine was an accident, a result of outside forces, or an attempt by the parents to cover up an unfortunate situation...whatever the case, surely the mother would be devastated by the loss of her child from the very core of her existence. She just doesn't seem bothered enough in my eyes, and I just can't understand how she can be so detached, no matter what has gone on. It isn't real. It isn't human. It isn't even 'animal' because they grieve and hurt too, when their offspring are lost. It feels so heartless to say this, but it's what I feel from the whole situation. I apologise to the McCanns if I am wrong. But a mother goes all out to protect her children. Kate refused to answer questions that any normal parents would have answered without fear for themselves or future projections of possible consequences. The only thing a normal person would feel is 'I want my child back at any cost'.

The rest of the McCanns seem to treat the whole thing like a big 'jolly'. I'm bewildered by these people.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015   - Page 2 Empty Re: PETITION UPDATES - The target is now 10,000 SIGNATURES by 30 March 2015

Post by Joss 05.12.14 5:14

Brian Griffin wrote:There's something even odder about this couple. There's an unrealistic sense of detachment, especially from the mother who you would imagine to have an even stronger emotional bond with her child than the father, the baby literally being 'part' of her. Whether what happened to Madeleine was an accident, a result of outside forces, or an attempt by the parents to cover up an unfortunate situation...whatever the case, surely the mother would be devastated by the loss of her child from the very core of her existence. She just doesn't seem bothered enough in my eyes, and I just can't understand how she can be so detached, no matter what has gone on. It isn't real. It isn't human. It isn't even 'animal' because they grieve and hurt too, when their offspring are lost. It feels so heartless to say this, but it's what I feel from the whole situation. I apologise to the McCanns if I am wrong. But a mother goes all out to protect her children. Kate refused to answer questions that any normal parents would have answered without fear for themselves or future projections of possible consequences. The only thing a normal person would feel is 'I want my child back at any cost'.

The rest of the McCanns seem to treat the whole thing like a big 'jolly'. I'm bewildered by these people.

In my opinion.
BG, I agree, the detachment is awful because a grieving parent wants to connect to their child in any way they can, to hear and speak their name often, yet how often do the McC's mention their daughter's name?
Have they ever when televised on the media said anything to their daughter to directly to tell her how much she is loved and missed and how they wish she could come back home where she belongs with her family? Or has it just been crickets in that department from them?
It really makes me wonder if K.McC ever properly bonded with her daughter? Then again some women just because they have children doesn't necessarily make them a mother.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top