The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

DP is the key

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DP is the key

Post by PeterMac on 13.10.14 14:08

I was sent this some time ago.

You have got the wrong tennis courts. You are filming the courts near the apartments, implying this is where the tennis is played, and is misleading. I have been to the Ocean Club in Luz for decades to play tennis and for many years with Mark Warner. I can tell you the tennis coaching and the drills and the social tennis and the competition is always held at the courts at the other end of the Ocean Club site. If you look at the map, about 600 yards east of the McCann's apartment is another pool and three tennis courts. This is where you should have also been filming. It also makes the timings and locations in your film a bit off kilter. It takes a good ten maybe fifteen minutes to walk from those courts to the western end of the complex and that shows how vague and contradictory some of the timings quoted by people are.

very interesting if it was still current for 2007.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 13.10.14 14:23

@PeterMac wrote:I was sent this some time ago.

You have got the wrong tennis courts. You are filming the courts near the apartments, implying this is where the tennis is played, and is misleading. I have been to the Ocean Club in Luz for decades to play tennis and for many years with Mark Warner. I can tell you the tennis coaching and the drills and the social tennis and the competition is always held at the courts at the other end of the Ocean Club site. If you look at the map, about 600 yards east of the McCann's apartment is another pool and three tennis courts. This is where you should have also been filming. It also makes the timings and locations in your film a bit off kilter. It takes a good ten maybe fifteen minutes to walk from those courts to the western end of the complex and that shows how vague and contradictory some of the timings quoted by people are.

very interesting if it was still current for 2007.
So the area of reference for coaching was the 3 courts top right hand of this map not the 2 by the play area/tapas.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id94.html
Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 13.10.14 15:20

13-Processos Volume XIII, Pages 3909-3915  
Document missing from DVD: Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909.
In a memorandum dated 24 October 2007 (Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909) reference is made to a document written by Dr David Payne which document had been read carefully by British Detective Constable Mike Marshall, the author of the memorandum.
The document written by Dr Payne is not in the DVD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i want, what i really, REALLY, want, to KNOW is, WHAT exactly was WRITTEN in 'that' DOCUMENT, 'carefully read' by DC Mike Marshall,  'written' BY Dr David Payne?

BUT NOT INCLUDED IN THE 'RELEASED PJ FILES'

Got to be 'something' a bit 'tasty' in it, innit? winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.14 21:56

@jeanmonroe wrote:13-Processos Volume XIII, Pages 3909-3915  
In a memorandum dated 24 October 2007 (Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909) reference is made to a document written by Dr David Payne which document had been read carefully by British Detective Constable Mike Marshall, the author of the memorandum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i want, what i really, REALLY, want, to KNOW is, WHAT exactly was WRITTEN in 'that' DOCUMENT, 'carefully read' by DC Mike Marshall,  'written' BY Dr David Payne?

So would I jeanmonroe, so would I!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.14 22:18

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I've just seen this on twitter and felt i should post it  here

@jeanmonroe wrote:13-Processos [u]Volume XIII[/u], Pages 3909-3915  

I'm sure this is simply a coincidence of unfortunate timing, but I copied the top quote from the Vee8 thread.

Vee8. Volume XIII. ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.14 22:53

Dee Coy wrote:
@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I've just seen this on twitter and felt i should post it  here

I'm sure this is simply a coincidence of unfortunate timing, but I copied the top quote from the Vee8 thread.

Vee8. Volume XIII. ?

Sorry, am I missing something?  I don't get the connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.10.14 22:55

Good spot Dee Coy, very interesting.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 13.10.14 23:02

Vee8 = A V8 engine has 8 cylinders and can be found on supercars etc. Nothing to do with Volume XIII (which is 13 and would read VIII for 8 anyway) (IMHO).
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.10.14 23:15

Yep you are right I think Roy R.    Anyway good on Dee Coy for having a think about things I say. thumbsup   Easy enough to get confused with it all. smilie

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.14 23:56

@plebgate wrote:Yep you are right I think Roy R.    Anyway good on Dee Coy for having a think about things I say. thumbsup   Easy enough to get confused with it all. smilie

laughat Anyway, this Vee8 bloke must be a bit naff. Everyone knows one must always go for the Td5.

That's if his 'name' really tries to identify with engines and not Payne's document... biggergrin

Back to top Go down

Motormouths...

Post by missbeetle on 14.10.14 0:05

Dee Coy wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Yep you are right I think Roy R.    Anyway good on Dee Coy for having a think about things I say. thumbsup   Easy enough to get confused with it all. smilie

laughat Anyway, this Vee8 bloke must be a bit naff. Everyone knows one must always go for the Td5.

That's if his 'name' really tries to identify with engines and not Payne's document... biggergrin
Outclassed in the S&S Amazon reviews by VTen...

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LombardySkeptik on 14.10.14 0:16

Just an observation --If we ignore Yvonne Martins statements (not wholly convincing IMO RE DP being a bad man)

If we then read the Gaspars' statements -- and remember that they were friends of the McCanns.........

The one clear question I would ask is --- Did they not talk to their good friends Kate & Gerry before writing to Leicester Police?

Their statements certainly muzzled him right up for sure!!!

LombardySkeptik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 14.10.14 0:46

Dee Coy wrote:

Vee8. Volume XIII. ?

Regarding the book comment and public naming and shaming.
My family. my neighbors and friends and even complete strangers all know my opinion of the case of Missing Madeleine, even to me giving crash courses in statement analysis  101 so they can see for themselves the incriminating comments made by the mccanns and their chums and their spokesman clarrie.
I have also made it clear on my blog and all blogs that i comment in, on facebook, and also provided all my details on Pat Brown#s blog just to make it nice and easy for them.

I am still awaiting the visits from the police and media they promised me.
If they leave it much longer, the oreos and key lime pie cookies will have been munched.  big grin

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 0:50

Dee Coy wrote:

So there is no connection after all?  I thought your comment was was a bit bizarre, it's all very well having a deep thonk about things in general but associating a recent comment about the S & S book and the unfortunate death of an innocent woman with a document contained in the PJ files from 2007 is stretching the imagination a bit too far, isn't it?  Especially when the only connection seems to be the engine capacity of a souped-up car with the reference number of a criminal investigation file?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 1:08

Oh, get over yourself, you precious. How was I to know Vee8 was an engine? The only similar allusion I've heard of is the Land Rover V8, commonly acknowledged to be rubbish and not something one would name oneself after.

I stated first off it was probably a coincidence and I'm damned if I'm going to apologise for making an observation.

You need to learn a little tolerance, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.10.14 8:44

It was a very easy mistake to make.  When posters are reading several threads and they are fast moving, we can't always be "on the button" so to speak.

It's exactly what I did also and we all make mistakes, I think Dee Coy shows a good thinking mind and wasn't afraid to post a possibly interesting point.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 11:23

Dee Coy wrote:Oh, get over yourself, you precious.  How was I to know Vee8 was an engine?  The only similar allusion I've heard of is the Land Rover V8, commonly acknowledged to be rubbish and not something one would name oneself after.

I stated first off it was probably a coincidence and I'm damned if I'm going to apologise for making an observation.

With respect Dee Coy, I did originally question the connection (politely I think) which you declined to answer.  This wasn't intended to be a dig at you, I was genuinely interested to understand the point you were supposed to be making.  V8 engine or no V8 engine (the roman numerals quoted didn't even equate), I couldn't see a connection between an internet user name attached to a post in 2014 and an official file reference from 2007. 

If you'll excuse me now, I'll be off to learn some tolerance trying to perform the physically impossible task of 'getting over myself'.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 11:43

If you'll excuse me now, I'll be off to learn some tolerance trying to perform the physically impossible task of 'getting over myself'.

Gollum

Its not going to be easy given your massive arms and legs and horribly twisted body - no offence meant. Just stating the truth. As I see it

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 11:56

@HelenMeg wrote:If you'll excuse me now, I'll be off to learn some tolerance trying to perform the physically impossible task of 'getting over myself'.

Gollum

Its not going to be easy given your massive arms and legs and horribly twisted body - no offence meant. Just stating the truth. As I see it

Yes, it's hideous isn't it?  I have tried to find a more aesthetically pleasing Gollum for the avatar, without success.  I'll have another look at some time cos I agree it's revolting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 18:53

Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Oh, get over yourself, you precious.  How was I to know Vee8 was an engine?  The only similar allusion I've heard of is the Land Rover V8, commonly acknowledged to be rubbish and not something one would name oneself after.

With respect Dee Coy, I did originally question the connection (politely I think) which you declined to answer.  This wasn't intended to be a dig at you, I was genuinely interested to understand the point you were supposed to be making.  V8 engine or no V8 engine (the roman numerals quoted didn't even equate), I couldn't see a connection between an internet user name attached to a post in 2014 and an official file reference from 2007. 

You're right, I'm getting my Vs and Xs confused. Twas late and I jumped to a silly conclusion. A genuine mistake, though. And I'd never have made the connection with Vee8 engine, so I can see where I was coming from.

Ah, now I'm getting all head over heels. Pax!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.10.14 21:06

Dee Coy wrote:
Gollum wrote:

You're right, I'm getting my Vs and Xs confused. Twas late and I jumped to a silly conclusion. A genuine mistake, though. And I'd never have made the connection with  Vee8 engine, so I can see where I was coming from.

Ah, now I'm getting all head over heels. Pax!

I'll drink to that, pax and peace!

Nothing should distract from the real purpose.  In this case DP being the key!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 15.10.14 14:28

I always thought kate might have gave clues to things and even commented once but for liable reasons was deleted.I however thought the " play on words" by kate meant something.I always think outside the proverbial box...referenced to the bewk and that some things almost seemed like kate wasnt thinking or rather maybe she was...hence comments we think are odd..they always mean something with TM.specifically the comment on madeleines fear of pain.alas i am,not saying there is a direct connection but its my opinion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton on 16.10.14 23:14

There's lots of things that's suggest to me that Kate wasn't involved in Madeleines death, and was merely a passenger in the whole sorry story.

And before you all jump on me - I don't believe she is a saint, I think she knew what was going on with DP and GM, and failed to act.

Suggestions KM knows what happened but wasn't directly involved:

1) "they've taken her". If this was an act, part of the charade, theyd have chosen more appropriate phrase. "She's gone"..."Madeleine!". This IMO was an honest cry of desperation. Question is, who are "they"

2) Her silence during the early days, standing by Gerry's side, she could barely bring herself to speak

3) She refused to answer 48 questions. If she was in on whatever happened to Maddie, if she was a psychopath, she'd have lied, concocted stories like GM and DP did. Instead, she refused to answer, or refused to lie

4) the way she has handled the loss of Maddie in recent years, compared to GM. IMO she's more at ease when talking to the cameras than GM is now - ask yourself, which one those two has more guilt on their shoulders? GM snaps, scowls, gets angry, gets irrational. He's the one with the guilt. IMO KM is at peace with her role in maddies fate

phil_burton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkle on 16.10.14 23:41

I can see what you mean there...the PJ were suspicious when Kate rang them (in Gerry's absence, always thought that was significant) to tell them about her "dream" - that was apparently what prompted them to get the sniffer dogs in as they took it as a way of her letting them know she thought Madeleine was dead. In the photos of her recently she looks far more like she is carrying a great deal of stress than Gerry - facial lines etc. I wonder whether initially she appeared relaxed because she had been reassured that Maddie was safely somewhere,  just for a while, that they would see her again, and only later did it dawn on her (or was revealed ) that she wouldn't be? Or am I just off on a weird tangent?  spin

sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkle on 16.10.14 23:58

Also notable is the evasive reply from Kate when questioned about her last memory of Maddie - "just a happy little girl" or something specific, like the fact she was tucked up in bed, had CuddleCat etc - no details given.

sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum