The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Finally!!  Was Brenda Leyland really a troll? - Page 3 Mm11

Finally!!  Was Brenda Leyland really a troll? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Finally!!  Was Brenda Leyland really a troll? - Page 3 Mm11

Finally!!  Was Brenda Leyland really a troll? - Page 3 Regist10

Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally!!  Was Brenda Leyland really a troll? - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by lj 12.10.14 3:59

dantezebu wrote:Not forgetting Summers and Swann had a copy too.

Is that true?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Finally!!  Was Brenda Leyland really a troll? - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Guest 12.10.14 12:45

lj wrote:

Is that true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKBQft83i9A

From 2.35 on. 
S&S are sat at a bench thumbing through a copy of the "dossier".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 12.10.14 23:31

The word " trolling " is interesting and reminds me of the Norwegian fairytale : Three Billy Goats Gruff.

The short tale is here in a link: http://www.worldstories.org.uk/stories/story/79-three-billy-goats-gruff

That's all I know about trolls.

David Aaronovich seems to know more and It's rare I agree with him but on this occasion I do.

I don't have a Facebook account nor a Twitter account so these places are a mystery to me
as to etiquette or how the twittering works?

David Cameron does Twitter as do many other ' celebrities ' who it appears gain followers.

I have read tweets and all I see are slanging matches - no discussion just slanging.

For the life of me I can't see how you can have an in depth discussion ( nevermind an argument ) in
less than 140 characters. Forums are much better I think.

Back to David Aaronovich and his views in respect of the above:

The thing is that the slanging and abuse comes not from the device ( Twitter/facebook ) itself  it
arises from what the MSM deem to put out.

I suspect that there are not many forums in history that have ever pre-empted or led a story as such.

Some may have I don't know but people react to events that the MSM put on their screens or in the
press. These then filter through into the various camps. Camp A will make their position known and this
will cause a further reaction so Camp B sets up in opposition.

Aaronovitch and his fellow journalists are responsible for this as it they and the editors ( TV and press )
who decide which stories are in the public interest. Politicians play the game too of course.

Conspiracy theories abound because some members of the public mistrust the people putting the stories out.

Basically they don't trust what Mr Aaronovitch and his fellow media are saying to be true. Not surprisingly
in the UK at least the tales of Stephen Lawrence - The Hillsborough disaster and Jimmy Saville emerging now
makes us wonder where all the journalists were when this was all actually going on? For example if they knew
at the time why didn't they run the stories at the time? Or do they only expose just dead people knowing that
they can't be sued?

These emerging tales were many years ago and it is only now that we are learning about them.

Unfortunately in this sorrowful and now becoming farcical tale of missing Madeleine we have the same MSM
who reported " the facts " from Portugal ( and Brunty was one of them ) as they happened. The ones that the so
called pros and antis still discuss to this day. The MSM are implying now that everything they said was either a lie
or they were mistaken.

In my view the biggest conspiracy theory of this case is the idea by the MSM that after all that reporting early on
from Portugal was that Mr Amaral and his PJ team were ' fitting up ' the McCann couple. They assume this despite
saying when challenged that they have read the AG's Final Summary and the PJ's Final report.

The DVD is there for all the Carole Malone's to read if they wish but they are too busy writing about other things the
public need to know and assume truths from each other.

The trollers in this case and many others aren't the twitterers and facebookers. The MSM are the biggest and grandest
trollers of the lot as it only needs a headline in a paper or a strap line on the news to alert the public to a story and you
don't need to have them read the whole story just the headline to get them to believe something is true.

Or you can even write a book.

There is myth perpetrated by the media that Amaral's book The Truth of the Lie is banned in the UK. It isn't.

Perhaps one of our intrepid journalists would be better spending their time interviewing Mr Amaral instead of
chasing round disbelieving sceptics from the internet. We don't have to believe the MSM's belief that an abduction occurred.

Especially when there is absolutely no evidence of that having happened.

You can't know that unless you have read the files and even then it is my opinion and my opinion is just as valid as Brunty's
Summers and Swann's and many other self appointed ' experts' who have allegedly studied the disappearance of Madeleine.

The only opinion that counts in my view is the person who was around for the first 6 months fo the investigation.

If you can discredit him in the eyes of the public it doesn't matter even  if he is 100% correct. It's the perception that counts not
the facts.

Opinion though as said above.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 12.10.14 23:52

In my view the biggest conspiracy theory of this case is the idea by the MSM that after all that reporting early on from Portugal was that Mr Amaral and his PJ team were ' fitting up ' the McCann couple.

That's exactly what it was from the start, and it was begun by the McCanns themselves, and then it was encouraged by them, and continued.

And they've used it ever since to reinforce in the public's mind that all of their evasiveness, their refusal to go back for a reconstruction, Kate's refusal to answer the questions... all of this was because they were determined to avoid being "fitted up".

IMO.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 12.10.14 23:58

dantezebu wrote:
lj wrote:

Is that true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKBQft83i9A

From 2.35 on. 
S&S are sat at a bench thumbing through a copy of the "dossier".

Thanks dantzebu The more I know, the more I hate these pathetic parents. They stop at nothing and will always find other people to do their dirty work.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.14 0:15

Well I don't know, it all seems like a rhum business to me.

Why are S&S so involved in this?   They seem to be taking things very personally imo. 

Who gave them the dossier and why - a good question that has been asked many times.   Let's hope that at the end of all/any enquiries we will all know.

Very odd indeed.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top