The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Mm11

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Mm11

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Regist10

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Empty "THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"!

Post by Tony Bennett 26.05.10 11:26

Is this a Freudian slip??

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id322.html

Look at second Spanish video - 4 May 2010

Play from 12 min 27 sec to 12 min 30 sec

Dr Gerald McCann refers to:

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER".

Significant?

Or not significant?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Empty Re: "THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"!

Post by Autumn 26.05.10 13:28

Yes they seem to be getting quite careless these days, Tony.

Here is Kate making, what would appear to be, another freudian slip during a recent interview with Sandra Felgueiras.

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Empty

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Empty"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Empty Re: Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns May 2010 in Lisbon

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER"! Icon_post_target jkh on Mon May 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Transcript kindly written and provided by anotheroneforjustice and posted on Little Morsals blog:

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2010/05/sandra-felgueiras-interviews-mccanns.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LittleMorsals+%28Little+Morsals%29

anotheroneforjustice — 01 May 2010 — Sandra Felgueiras interviews McCanns in Portugal (April/May 2010)

KM Well, I remember that night very well. Well, I ran. I said, "Madeleine's gone. Someone's taken her."

SF Portuguese introduction

SF When you got into the apartment at 10pm and you didnt see Madeleine, you just ran shouting that she was missing. Weren't you afraid to leave Sean and Amelie behind? What crossed your mind?

KM Well first of all, I didn't just walk in and notice she'd gone. It was the fact that the door was open to the bedroom quite wide. When I went to close the door, it slammed and that's when I noticed that Madeleine was there. And then I thought had she wandered through to our bed, so I went through to our room and she wasn't there and then I went back in again. And ermm... And then I just literally flew round the apartment, once I realised that the window was open and the shutter was up. I flew round the apartment and I just flew. I don't know, I don't... You know, I just ran out, I mean, I knew I could be there in seconds and I just screamed as soon as I saw the table. I screamed.

SF Now when you look back, you realise it could be, could have been dangerous for Sean and Amelie to let them behind? No?

GM I don't think that's right and certainly in medical training, the first thing you get taught in an emergency situation is to call for help. That's part of, that gets drummed into you.

SF So it was a natural reaction?

GM No, err... Its one of the things that should be considered for us but I think most people would react like that.

SF Did it ever cross your mind, Madeleine wouldn't be able to cross the door just looking after you, alone?

KM If I can just explain what I found. The shutters which had been down all week and when I went in and there was a gust that blew the curtains open, that's when I noticed that the shutter had been pulled up.

SF So you have no doubts, she was taken from the bed?

KM No doubts. A three-year old would not be able to do that.

GM If you are saying, "Is it theoretically possible that Madeleine left the apartment, then yes. Do we believe it and do we think she was capable of leaving the apartment the way it was found and by which exit did she leave, then absolutely not

AND THATS WHEN I NOTICED MADELEINE WAS THERE - Kate McCann (55 secs into the vid).
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 26.05.10 13:57

GM I don't think that's right and certainly in medical training, the
first thing you get taught in an emergency situation is to call for
help. That's part of, that gets drummed into you.

True, but another of the first things taught in med school is objectification. This skill is honed during gross anatomy classes, or ‘gross lab’ as some aptly name it. Typically, pairs of students are assigned a cadaver for the duration of these classes. The mastery of objectification is acquired through students repeatedly sinking knifes into, and eviscerating, human cadavers. ‘Gross lab’ classes enable students to, apart from the obvious anatomy side, depersonalize human cadavers. Cadavers are usually presented swathed in gauze; this encourages students to unwrap them as they go, part by part. The aim is to enable fledgling physicians to learn to think of cadavers as wholly unrelated to the people they once where.

Nonetheless, Gerry's statement begs a questions or two in itself, one is why didn't Kate shout for help from the veranda, the tapas bar was well within shouting distance.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.05.10 7:39

Gerry Mccann "it's not as bad as the night we found her."

What????
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 27.05.10 8:28

aiyoyo wrote:Gerry Mccann "it's not as bad as the night we found her."

What????

Listen to the snippet here - courtesy of Jean d Arc from MCF

Audio file of snippet
kary

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 09.05.13 23:48

Tony Bennett wrote:Is this a Freudian slip??

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id322.html

Look at second Spanish video - 4 May 2010

Play from 12 min 27 sec to 12 min 30 sec

Dr Gerald McCann refers to:

"THE NIGHT WE FOUND HER".

Significant?

Or not significant?

This quote... It bothers even my subconscious,I dream with it often...
Team Mccann can say whatever they like,but that sentence ends with "found her dead/injured" not "found her missing" (found her missing,lovely grammar)
I think it bothers me so much because it's the only thing I see as being honestly true.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.05.13 10:55

Madeleine McCann has never been a " missing" child in the way I interpret the adjective. I believe that certain people know exactly where she is.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top