The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The fridge  - Page 2 Mm11

The fridge  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The fridge  - Page 2 Mm11

The fridge  - Page 2 Regist10

The fridge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fridge  - Page 2 Empty Re: The fridge

Post by Carrry On Doctor 13.08.15 11:09

A great post j.rob, your analysis may well be very close to the mark. The crying incident clearly touched a raw nerve with TM's and its timing fits in with many peoples thoughts on time scales.

You have got me thinking about the fridge though. Just looking back through older posts, it seems that it was mentioned in Gerrys blogs then subsequently deleted. Moving a fridge is absolutely a bizarre thing for them to do.....so perhaps the 'fridge' was codename for MBM ?

Adults (particularly when communicating in front of children) do this quite often when they want to disguise something.

Just my thoughts.

IMO
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 18.08.15 1:48

Carrry On Doctor wrote:A great post j.rob, your analysis may well be very close to the mark. The crying incident clearly touched a raw nerve with TM's and its timing fits in with many peoples thoughts on time scales.

You have got me thinking about the fridge though. Just looking back through older posts, it seems that it was mentioned in Gerrys blogs then subsequently deleted. Moving a fridge is absolutely a bizarre thing for them to do.....so perhaps the 'fridge' was codename for MBM ?

Adults (particularly when communicating in front of children) do this quite often when they want to disguise something.

Just my thoughts.

IMO
I agree, "Moving a Fridge is absolutely a bizarre thing for..." Gerry (or anyone who is not the owner) to do!
One of the biggest red flags, IMO, and such a shame that it seems no one can find the references to it.
I seem to remember one of the tapas members was quoted as saying he was aware that Gerry replaced the fridge (maybe it was referenced in one of the Portugal newspapers).  I think it was, maybe someone with good search skills can find it in one of the Portugal papers?
Loving Mom

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Mom 18.08.15 18:53

Loving Mom wrote:
Carrry On Doctor wrote:A great post j.rob, your analysis may well be very close to the mark. The crying incident clearly touched a raw nerve with TM's and its timing fits in with many peoples thoughts on time scales.

Just my thoughts.

IMO
I agree, "Moving a Fridge is absolutely a bizarre thing for..." Gerry (or anyone who is not the owner) to do!
One of the biggest red flags, IMO, and such a shame that it seems no one can find the references to it.
I seem to remember one of the tapas members was quoted as saying he was aware that Gerry replaced the fridge (maybe it was referenced in one of the Portugal newspapers).  I think it was, maybe someone with good search skills can find it in one of the Portugal papers?
My sincere opinion,  if we can find past references made by members of the Tapas group, esp the ones who "know" what happened because they were there, of knowledge of the fridge disposal there would be scrambling to cover it up and progress could finally be made in a step closer to justice for Madeleine.
Loving Mom

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top