The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

My McCann Thoughts blog not blogging any more

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My McCann Thoughts blog not blogging any more

Post by Doug D on 10.10.14 19:42

New blog from Richard Phillips up on:

http://my-mccann-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 10.10.14 20:02

Yeah, but he hasn't reinstated the book chapters and he's running scared. 'They' have got to him. In my opinion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT on 10.10.14 20:45

@Brian Griffin wrote:Yeah, but he hasn't reinstated the book chapters and he's running scared. 'They' have got to him. In my opinion.
Yep agree with this......definitely 'trying' to be more diplomatic. Where has everyone's balls gone!
JohnyT

JohnyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.10.14 21:26

He reported in his blog that "men in Suits" had contacted him
He shut down the blog for a time, and it seems now to be a shadow of its former self.

Some years ago TB was threatened by "Men in Suits" (C-R) and told to desist and refrain.
He didn't.
He was sentenced to imprisonment and threatened with bankruptcy

Dr Amaral was threatened by "Men in Suits' and told to desist and refrain.
He didn't.
The final stage of the case is pending

The late Brenda reported that "Men in Suits" had contacted her, and that she was being stalked by Brunt, and challenged him to make contact.
He did.
She is dead.

Is there a pattern emerging ?
Who is next ?

Pat Brown has a blog on which people are being invited to post their details and the fact that they do not agree with the McCann/Carter-Ruck/Mitchell versions of events
- or indeed ANY of the versions, and to invite anyone who wants to sue, prosecute, harrass, intimidate or threaten, to do their worst.
So far over 70 people have done so.  
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014
We are in the Secret Madeleine McCann Troll Dossier

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com.es/
And so far Carter-Ruck have not bothered getting out of bed.   (No money in the piss-pot, you understand)

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.10.14 22:03

@Okeydokey wrote:"No one should feel it is their right to ridicule"

I beg to differ. That is a fundamental right. There is a world of difference between ridiculing someone and threatening their person. You would have to drag nearly every stand up comic off the stage if ridiculing were to be outlawed.
You've reminded me of this 1999 case - as reported in The Guardian:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Preacher wins freedom of speech

A woman's arrest for preaching vehemently on the steps of Wakefield cathedral led to a ringing defence of freedom of speech yesterday by a high court judge.

Lord Justice Sedley insisted that this freedom encompassed "the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and provocative". He invoked the classical Greek philosopher Socrates and warned against state attempts to control unofficial ideas.

"Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having", he declared. "... A police officer has no right to call upon a citizen to desist from lawful conduct."

He allowed an appeal by Alison Redmond-Bate of Leeds against her conviction by magistrates for obstructing a police officer in the course of his duty by her preaching. The conviction had been upheld by a crown court.

Faith Ministries, a Leeds fundamentalist group, has a history of court appearances for outspoken preaching in public places.

The group, set up in Britain 10 years ago, sees its role as "evangelical ministry". American groups using the same title are dedicated to "holding forth, contending for and propagating the word worldwide".

In 1997 two of the British group's male members served three weeks in prison after four arrests for obstruction while shouting "sinners" at drinkers leaving pubs in York.

In the same year, in what was said to be the first criminal charge brought against street preachers this century, Ms Redmond-Bate, then aged 24, and her father Alan, then 51, the group's founder, were found guilty of wilful obstruction after allegedly "unsettling" a York crowd by warning people not to turn their backs on God.

Yesterday the high court heard that a crowd of more than 100 gathered and shouted "bloody lock them up" and "shut up" when Ms Redmond-Bate, her mother and another woman preached on the cathedral steps.

A police officer fearing a breach of the peace asked the women to stop. Ms Redmond-Bate continued when her colleagues were arrested.

Lord Justice Sedley said Leeds crown court had wrongly concluded that "lawful conduct can, if persisted in, lead to conviction for wilful obstruction of a police officer.

"This proposition has no basis in law," the judge said. Only if there was "a reasonable apprehension" that lawful conduct would provoke violence by interfering with the rights of others was an officer empowered to take steps to prevent it.

In Ms Redmond-Bate's case there was no lawful basis for the arrest as "nobody had to stop and listen". But if they did so they were "as free to express the view that the preachers should be locked up or silenced as [Redmond-Bate] and her companions were to preach".

Mr Justice Sedley said it had been suggested that a speaker could not be accused of a breach of the peace "so long as what she said was inoffensive". 

He ruled: "This will not do. Free speech includes not only the inoffensive but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative provided it does not tend to provoke violence.

"From the condemnation of Socrates to the persecution of modern writers and journalists, our world has seen too many examples of state control of unofficial ideas."

Lord Justice Sedley's reputation as a legal liberal stretches back to his work as a barrister in the 1970s.

Last night John Wadham, director of the civil rights group Liberty, said: "We might not agree with everything the defendant said, but this is what makes our support for her right to say it so important."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In case there is any doubt about where I personally stand, I agree that some of Brenda Leyland's tweets were unnecessarily unpleasant, and did not serve well the cause she espoused - nor do I support, as reported above, Christians allegedly shouting 'sinners' at late night drinkers (that wasn't Christ's way of doing things).

I simply upload this article so that we can all consider Lord Stephen Sedley's very wise words in this case

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.10.14 22:18

A case from the LAST Century !

I am sure someone will be able to show that nearly a seventh of the way through this one, everything is different.

[And just as an irrelevant aside.
Wadham, was of Liberty,
the group that campaigned for PIE, (Think Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey and Patricia Hewitt - if you are not already feeling sick )
the group which supported miners' picketing outside their own areas of work - AKA using violence to prevent people who wished to go to work from doing so ]

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 10.10.14 22:41

@PeterMac wrote:He reported in his blog that "men in Suits" had contacted him
He shut down the blog for a time, and it seems now to be a shadow of its former self.

Some years ago TB was threatened by "Men in Suits" (C-R) and told to desist and refrain.
He didn't.

He didn't.

The late Brenda reported that "Men in Suits" had contacted her, and that she was being stalked by Brunt, and challenged him to make contact.
He did.
She is dead.

Who is next ?

Pat Brown has a blog on which people are being invited to post their details and the fact that they do not agree with the McCann/Carter-Ruck/Mitchell versions of events
- or indeed ANY of the versions, and to invite anyone who wants to sue, prosecute, harrass, intimidate or threaten, to do their worst.
So far over 70 people have done so.  
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014
We are in the Secret Madeleine McCann Troll Dossier

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com.es/
And so far Carter-Ruck have not bothered getting out of bed.   (No money in the piss-pot, you understand)
I am one who has not only stood on the parapet i have bright clothing and flashing neon signs pointing me oit to any interested parties.

I am still awaiting anyone in a suit, or just clothed ( in the rudey nudey would be a bit off putting) to come visiting or any interesting letters etc to turn up.

if they leave it too long i may have eaten the oreos and key lime pie cookies  :)

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pleader on 10.10.14 23:00

He didn't.

He didn't.

He did.
She is dead.

Is there a pattern emerging

post deleted

pleader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern on 11.10.14 0:41

@pleader wrote:

He didn't.

He didn't.

He did.
She is dead.

TB didn,t desist and refrain but he did start to attack viciously the evidence of the Smith family.

He  labeled anyone who disagreed with his view of Smithman a troll.

He banned any poster who persisted with this viewpoint.

Yes I see a pattern,Do you?
Hmmm...I notice you haven't given any constructive criticism regards Peter Mac's post, instead you chose to use your time to attack TB.

Do you have anything to say regards Brenda's untimely death? The possible consequences of Martin Brunt showing up when he did or the fact that Brenda's comment, printed in the mainstream media, was in fact quite unobtrusive compared to a few on Twitter who are prolific with their vitriolic comments. Why didn't they doorstep them? Why did they choose Brenda? Ask yourself 'pleader' why they didn't have the guts to doorstep someone who would give them their money's worth.

Brenda was a scapegoat. She paid with her life and you have nothing to say about that?

SallyVern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.10.14 8:34

@Doug D wrote:New blog from Richard Phillips up on:

http://my-mccann-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

Good article.

It's apparent his interest to do the chapter-to-chapter review has weaned off.
Who can blame him? It must get so tiresome after x number of chapters to find the rest of the book is just more of the same -- dishonest account.
After 7 chapters of in-depth review of the complete bullocks it must get boring to attempt to continue to analyse and write an in-depth review knowing it would just be more of the same thing.
It would be easier just to say the authors' claim of 'definitive' account is just definitive dishonest account from cover to cover.

The one thing I notice is unlike Kate & Gerry who went on tour to Europe to promote Kate's bewk, S&S were not proactive in promoting their bewk outside of UK.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pleader on 11.10.14 9:09

R.I.P.Brenda Leyland

pleader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 11.10.14 9:31

It may be pertinent to note that he was apparently 'stopped' before he got to the chapters relating to the dogs and subsequent DNA analysis, which he would have presumably tied in with his own DNA articles.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodpecker on 11.10.14 11:08

@pleader wrote:

He didn't.

He didn't.

He did.
She is dead.

TB didn,t desist and refrain but he did start to attack viciously the evidence of the Smith family.

He  labeled anyone who disagreed with his view of Smithman a troll.

He banned any poster who persisted with this viewpoint.

Yes I see a pattern,Do you?

Pleader may I suggest you post this on Smithman thread as its not appropriate here.

woodpecker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.10.14 11:28

@Doug D wrote:It may be pertinent to note that he was apparently 'stopped' before he got to the chapters relating to the dogs and subsequent DNA analysis, which he would have presumably tied in with his own DNA articles.

Very pertinent.
They don't like the dogs, especially after St Katherine had published the stuff about Zapata. Even S&M failed to gloss over it, and had to admit that he had changed his plea,
though they were dishonest enough to NOT follow through about his confession and final proof that the dogs had been correct in every detail.
The DNA stuff would have been interesting, especially since we also recall that Brunt reported the 100% match to Madeleine's DNA in the hire car i the famous video, still on YouTube.

He might then have moved on to what S&M did NOT talk about.
Weather - which proves that there were no slamming doors and whooshing curtains
Weather, again - which shows that the Last Photo was NOT taken on 3/5/7, but more probably on Sunday 29/4

Not surprising therefore that he was stopped and threatened.
But by whom ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.10.14 11:42

@PeterMac wrote:
@Doug D wrote:It may be pertinent to note that he was apparently 'stopped' before he got to the chapters relating to the dogs and subsequent DNA analysis, which he would have presumably tied in with his own DNA articles.

Very pertinent.
They don't like the dogs, especially after St Katherine had published the stuff about Zapata. Even S&M failed to gloss over it, and had to admit that he had changed his plea,
though they were dishonest enough to NOT follow through about his confession and final proof that the dogs had been correct in every detail.  
The DNA stuff would have been interesting, especially since we also recall that Brunt reported the 100% match to Madeleine's DNA in the hire car i the famous video, still on YouTube.

He might then have moved on to what S&M did NOT talk about.
Weather - which proves that there were no slamming doors and whooshing curtains
Weather, again - which shows that the Last Photo was NOT taken on 3/5/7, but more probably on Sunday 29/4

Not surprising therefore that he was stopped and threatened.
But by whom ?
Do we know he was threatened,it may have been someone from OG who felt he was getting too close,but there again that may be complete bull.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthfultiger on 11.10.14 12:20

Maybe we should ask him if he would review the relevant chapters re the DNA, dogs and weather. I can understand him getting bored and not want to do each chapter but he is obviously interested and has some sort of knowledge about forensics/DNA so he might review them if requested...

truthfultiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum