The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 9 Mm11

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 9 Mm11

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 9 Regist10

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by truthfultiger 13.10.14 9:41

I wonder if Brenda was something to do with 2&2 but maybe not the person tweeting. The person tweeting says they are new to twitter which Brenda clearly isn't (unless this was a double bluff to hide her identity). Does anyone know how well she knew Joana as she may still have denied being connected with 2&2 if she didn't know her that well.

Also, just a though, but has anyone with forensic linguistics skills had a look and compared 2&2a and Brenda's tweets? Even to rule out a connection it might be useful...
truthfultiger

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Guest 13.10.14 10:14

2nd October 2014

Brunty doorstepped BL

Nope.

He doorstepped her before the 2nd.

The video was published by Sky at 11.07pm 1st October.

He might even have doorstepped her before the 1st, but I think it probably was the 1st.

We need the full story of these days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.14 10:35

Doug D @ 9.13am 
How about including in your timeline the book publication of 11th Sept - I believe it's part of the "dossier" story.  The authors had access and used it in their independent, definative account and have been vocal about the "haters".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.10.14 10:52

LiR:

Ywimc.

Also added Blue Bags correction, thanks & BL being followed by Brunty.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.14 10:55

Doug D wrote:LiR:

Ywimc.

Also added Blue Bags correction, thanks & BL being followed by Brunty.

What does ywimc mean?

While I'm here - STM (from PeterM's post elsewhere) ..... Team McCann?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.10.14 10:59

Interesting timeline of recent events / non-events.
thinking
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.10.14 10:59

Sorry, 'Your wish is my command!'

Also STM is 'Stop the Myths' sites.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.14 11:03

Doug D wrote:Sorry, 'Your wish is my command!'

Also STM is 'Stop the Myths' sites.
thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 13.10.14 11:48

Wrong place maybe BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE SNAIL PACE.DRIVES US NUTS ? IS GOING TO BE CORRECTED ON THE SISTER SITE JOYCE 1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.14 15:27

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/new-pieces-same-game.html

Interesting re time lines...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 13.10.14 15:38

Maybe T-day was 'troll day' (somehow exposing supposed trolls). Perhaps this was all part of the sting and it all went badly wrong with what happened with BL. Could have been an attemt to engage the 'haters' (they did actually state they were not haters just truthseekers). Who knows, it just seems mighty coincidental. All imo.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 13.10.14 16:38

You have a good point there Hongkong Phooey.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 13.10.14 16:57

Hongkong Phooey wrote:Maybe T-day was 'troll day' (somehow exposing supposed trolls). Perhaps this was all part of the sting and it all went badly wrong with what happened with BL. Could have been an attemt to engage the 'haters' (they did actually state they were not haters just truthseekers). Who knows, it just seems mighty coincidental. All imo.

But how many people here, and on other sites, would claim to be "haters" as opposed to "truthseekers" ?
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 13.10.14 18:25

Jamming wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:Maybe T-day was 'troll day' (somehow exposing supposed trolls). Perhaps this was all part of the sting and it all went badly wrong with what happened with BL. Could have been an attemt to engage the 'haters' (they did actually state they were not haters just truthseekers). Who knows, it just seems mighty coincidental. All imo.

But how many people here, and on other sites, would claim to be "haters" as opposed to "truthseekers" ?

I think you've misread the point, it was an attempt to gather info. and maybe stir up dabate so they could 'out' the so called trolls that's why the big revelation was to be weeks after their arrival on the scene. However the big plan backfired and they stopped tweeting at the coincidental time. I've probably got it all wrong and none of this is factual just guesswork.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 13.10.14 19:03

Let's have a look at what 2&2 actually said in their "blurb":

On Sunday the 12th of October 2014 at 09:00 GMT 2&2 will publish a video that will force Kate and Gerry McCann to go on record about a critical detail regarding the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine in the days following her disappearance BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP.

It's our view the McCanns won't respond until the video is publicised by mainstream media, particularly in the UK, the only way this will happen is if everyone helps the video to go as viral as possible.

Please follow 2&2 back and be ready to share and RT this non-monetised video to everyone of your followers and every media outlet you can if you value the truth.

It seems to me this was likely part of the coordinated move by the factions discussed on other threads, timed to coincide with all the other pro-McCann fronts.

By tantalizing truth-seekers such as ourselves, so far in advance, and by using details that were already well-known to us, they hoped to build a momentum of discussion and argument. I believe the likely goal was to put forward something in Videos 3 and 4 which would provoke intense arguments from the truth-seekers, thus allowing the pro-McCann faction to goad and continue provoking. I believe Brenda Leyland may have been an unwitting patsy in this, probably scouted well in advance and destined to be "outed" as the visible face of the "haters".

Looking at 2&2's mission, they were predicting that Kate and Gerry would be forced to go on record about some critical detail about Madeleine's disappearance. I think the critical detail about Madeleine was probably a moot point. It would likely have been something that would cause the more vocal truth-seekers to either protest loudly, or argue strongly in favour of further action, and that would have set the rest of the plan in motion, with Kate and Gerry going on record about the hateful trolls and therefore trying to sway public opinion back into their corner.

All in my own opinion,
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.14 19:16

I think that is perfectly possible.

I didn't like the hype that was going on.

If they had something that important they should have said there and then.

If it WAS that important it would have gone viral all on it's own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 13.10.14 19:22

I wonder of 2&2 can be traced?
didn't another poster say they knew them?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 13.10.14 19:34

I can't get a gut feeling of 2&2 to be honest. I thought that they were based outside the UK though.

Didn't Joana Morais say she'd e-mail them? May be she knows who they are....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 13.10.14 19:38

BlueBag wrote:I think that is perfectly possible.

I didn't like the hype that was going on.

If they had something that important they should have said there and then.

If it WAS that important it would have gone viral all on it's own.

"If it WAS that important it would have gone viral all on it's own" Exactly, they wouldn't need the help that was asked for. imo

Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham 13.10.14 20:41

It was all a sham, if you really had something explosive to announce you need no 'help' for it to go viral. Somehow I am reminded of the phrase - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep'sclothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 14.10.14 8:31

canada12 wrote:Let's have a look at what 2&2 actually said in their "blurb":

On Sunday the 12th of October 2014 at 09:00 GMT 2&2 will publish a video that will force Kate and Gerry McCann to go on record about a critical detail regarding the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine in the days following her disappearance BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP.

It's our view the McCanns won't respond until the video is publicised by mainstream media, particularly in the UK, the only way this will happen is if everyone helps the video to go as viral as possible.

Please follow 2&2 back and be ready to share and RT this non-monetised video to everyone of your followers and every media outlet you can if you value the truth.

It seems to me this was likely part of the coordinated move by the factions discussed on other threads, timed to coincide with all the other pro-McCann fronts.

By tantalizing truth-seekers such as ourselves, so far in advance, and by using details that were already well-known to us, they hoped to build a momentum of discussion and argument. I believe the likely goal was to put forward something in Videos 3 and 4 which would provoke intense arguments from the truth-seekers, thus allowing the pro-McCann faction to goad and continue provoking. I believe Brenda Leyland may have been an unwitting patsy in this, probably scouted well in advance and destined to be "outed" as the visible face of the "haters".

Looking at 2&2's mission, they were predicting that Kate and Gerry would be forced to go on record about some critical detail about Madeleine's disappearance. I think the critical detail about Madeleine was probably a moot point. It would likely have been something that would cause the more vocal truth-seekers to either protest loudly, or argue strongly in favour of further action, and that would have set the rest of the plan in motion, with Kate and Gerry going on record about the hateful trolls and therefore trying to sway public opinion back into their corner.

All in my own opinion,
And if they can harvest the names of some "vile hater trolls" along the way so much the better.

Stepping back a minute, the whole thing; the book, the dossier and the 2&2 scam takes a huge amount of effort and coordination. Who's behind it and just what are team McCann so afraid of? What is it that drives their need to undertake massive projects like it this?
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.10.14 8:52

I wonder if Mr. still wants to be a  New Liebour MP?   

Will the case be solved by the end of the year?   If it is I wonder if  Mr. could be offered a safe liebour seat somewhere (if of course that is what he wants)?  Election 2015?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 14.10.14 9:03

plebgate wrote:I wonder if Mr. still wants to be a  New Liebour MP?
I believe that's a forum myth. Certainly I couldn't find any evidence of it's veracity last time I looked
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.10.14 9:09

To be fair people have been peeing on 2&2 parade from the off.   The first two videos were received in a luke warm manner gradually skeptical.  I suspect this lack of enthusiasm response must have been a put off for 2&2 and so decided not to post the rest to avoid more mocking.   

People did not give it a chance, criticising that Video 1 & 2 contain nothing new that wasn't already discussed on forum, further suspecting video 3&4 would be more regurgitation of the same old.   T-day was given a damp squid treatment from the onset.  Who can blame 2&2 for not wanting to subject him/herself to more criticism. 

Richard Phillips were given the same hot and cold treatment.  Initially people were all praise for him then when he decides to stop doing the in depth C-to-C review people became critical of him.   It's not nice to receive the hot and cold treatment.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.10.14 9:15

That's why, imo, it would have been better to put any NEW info. into the public domain straight away.   Having to wait so long, well that was never going to work imo.   

I hate all these cryptic messages and wait and see what we have to say postings.

Just post.   Can do without all the drama myself.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top