The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sunglasses - Bizarre

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunglasses - Bizarre

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 8:04

@sharonl wrote:
So the kids were collected at 12.30 and returned to the crèche at 2.30, having been picked up for lunch as usual.
A few questions arise.

1.Was there time for all of this activity in two hours?   NO
2.Did the trip to the beach really take place?   NO
3.What time did they head for the beach?   THEY DIDN"T
4.Did they really hire a buggy for the stated purpose?   NO
5.Who went to the beach?   NO ONE
6.If Kate and Gerry went to the beach without the children. . ., what was the purpose of the trip, and what was the purpose of the buggy? NOT TELLING !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.09.14 8:14

@PeterMac wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
So the kids were collected at 12.30 and returned to the crèche at 2.30, having been picked up for lunch as usual.
A few questions arise.

1.Was there time for all of this activity in two hours?   NO
2.Did the trip to the beach really take place?   NO
3.What time did they head for the beach?   THEY DIDN"T
4.Did they really hire a buggy for the stated purpose?   NO
5.Who went to the beach?   NO ONE
6.If Kate and Gerry went to the beach without the children. . ., what was the purpose of the trip, and what was the purpose of the buggy? NOT TELLING !

They claimed that it started to rain later that afternoon.  What were the weather conditions in the morning?

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.14 8:19

@PeterMac wrote:
YET again we see Kate trying too hard, giving too much information, too much detail, the sure signs of a liar.
And yet again Prosecution Exhibit KH 1 has proved itself invaluable.

People who tell the truth only have to say what they remember.

People who lie have to remember what they said.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.09.14 8:48

DRAUGHTS - AND APARTMENT G5A

As a contribution to this thread, here is a communication I had recently from someone I will refer to just as 'DH':

I attach a paper which I hope you find helpful, or at least interesting.

It does contain a Critical Path Analysis of the crucial hour, which attempts to show the absurdity of the Tapas 9's accounts of the evening.

One point that you might like to note re Kate McCann's late embellishment relating to the "whoosh" of the curtains and slamming of the door.

In her book (I am afraid I don't have the precise reference to hand), Kate says that when the door slammed she checked to see that she had shut the patio doors behind her so that the wind couldn't have come from there.

This is a clear sign that she is lying, because doors slam when there is a flow of air through a property. In other words, her story would have been hugely more credible if the door had slammed "having left the patio door open". It is the flow of air from the window to the patio that would CAUSE it to slam.

By making the point that she shut the patio door, making it very unlikely the door would slam, it is obvious she is concocting an untruth. It is easy to construct an experiment to show doors slamming repeatedly with two apertures open, and which immediately stops once one of the apertures is closed.

UNQUOTE

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.14 9:23

That is absolutely correct Tony, there needs to be a through-draught.

Common problem in my house where it happens often, easily resolved by closing a window.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 9:32

I recall a few cases where the victim of burglary realised there had been an entry to the house
as when they opened the front door "Using their key," they heard the back door or a window slam shut.
Basic physics. And intelligible to all.
Except to the proof readers of the book, of course

And it is such a basic and important issue that you would have thought that if it had occurred they would have included it in their first statements
They didn't, so it didn't

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.09.14 11:26

" On Tuesday 1 May, . . . In the afternoon Gerry and I decided to take the children down to the beach. To be honest, I think they’d have been just as happy to go back to their clubs, but we wanted to do something slightly different with them, just the five of us. We borrowed a double buggy from Mark Warner to make the walk easier for Sean and Amelie. The weather wasn’t great: in fact, on the beach it started to rain. A bit of rain is not something that bothers a Scotsman like Gerry, but Sean and Amelie didn’t like the feel of the wet sand and insisted, in the way two-year-olds do, on being carried.
. . . Before heading up the road, we stopped at a shop on the corner of Rua da Praia and Avenida dos Pescadores, one of several open-air, market-style stalls, as Gerry needed a pair of sunglasses. . . .
You may be wondering not only what relevance all these minute details might have to anything, but also how I can recall them so distinctly and how accurate my recollections can possibly be. The answer is that, within a couple of days, every single apparently inconsequential thing that happened on that holiday would become vitally important, and Gerry and I would soon be painstakingly trying to extract from our brains every tiny incident, no matter how small, that might have been significant.

Creche record shows the children were in the Creche on the afternoon of May 1.
But Kate says in her bewk the children were taken to the beach despite "they'd have been just as happy to go back to their clubs"?

That brings creche records as piece of reliable document into question or Kate was lying.
IMO the trip to the beach did not happen. Kate was lying.

She tried to give a false impression their children did get a break from Creche. That they did spend time with their children at the beach at least once during the holiday. And sunglasses purchase was cited as reason how they were able to recall the outing. Sunglasses purchase was the highlight of that trip that causes her to remember what they did on which day/date.

How pathetic is that? Is it credible that the one and only time she took the children to the beach stopping by the open air market stalls enroute to the beach and all she could remember about that special outing is sunglasses purchase and the bad weather.
No children I know go past stalls without asking to buy something to eat, if it is only lollies. Even had the children not asked, did Kate not think of buying drinks or snacks for the children to take to the beach?
Not one activity the children did at the market stalls or at the beach was mentioned. How strange is that?

All the things she remembered were things adults did - borrowing the buggy, having to carry one grumpy child, bad weather, stopping at the market stalls for Gerry purpose. No photograph to show for that outing and not one thing the children did that stood out for her, how peculiar is that?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 12:34

And do not parents take children TO the ice cream vendor to chat about what they want and to receive their ice creams once they are prepared,?
But Kate seem to have left hers 25 yards away in the pouring rain whilst she went herself and brought back all five.
Credible ?

Hmmmm.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.14 12:39

As parents they are clueless, with the result that their eldest child has dramatically and tragically disappeared.  I feel sorry for the twins and wonder how they will cope in the future.  All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 28.09.14 12:43

On that point, I think KM is trying to let the reader know that.... see, i am a protective parent.... 
Imo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 28.09.14 12:56

Snipped from PeterM's post:

"
And when you then consider the bit in the middle of that paragraph
"You may be wondering not only what relevance all these minute details might have to anything, but also how I can recall them so distinctly and how accurate my recollections can possibly be. The answer is that, within a couple of days, every single apparently inconsequential thing that happened on that holiday would become vitally important, and Gerry and I would soon be painstakingly trying to extract from our brains every tiny incident, no matter how small, that might have been significant. Armed with notebook, pen and dated photographs, I would be challenging myself to piece together as comprehensive an outline of the sequence of events as I could. The regular routines of the week helped to make any deviations from them stand out and undoubtedly made this easier."  "

The police would, I am sure, been very happy to receive all of these recollections at the time, but she did not answer  questions put to her by the Police - all except one that is.

If every single apparently inconsequential thing that happened on that holiday would become vitally important, and if she could recall them so distinctly, why the heck not put a stamp on a letter to the Pt. police giving all these recollections (later published in the Bewk) and ask them to IMMEDIATELY re-open the case?  

Those 48 unanswered questions are not going to go away, no matter what is said and done by any of their Team.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS  -  Simple as that IMO.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 15:21

On Tuesday 1st it was totally overcast and windy and cold  -     So we went to the beach
The children did not want to go - so we hired a buggy and gave them no choice
We got to the beach and the children did not like the wet sand   -  so we sat on a bench
The children wanted ice-creams  -  so I went to buy them 25 yards away and didn't let them choose their own
It was still totally overcast and windy and cold  -  so we bought Gerry some sunglasses.
Gerry is a Consultant on 120k and is used to good quality things and I am on 80k as a GP  -  so we got cheap ones from a market stall
We took the children back to the creches at 4pm  -  So I forged the booking sheets and put 2:30
The whole trip, all 350 metres of it, (= 700m. there and back), in the freezing cold and the rain, and including the ice cream  -  took 3 and a half hours.

Kate, Gerry, Carter-Ruck, OG, shills, Kevin, and anyone else listening
Who do you think you are trying to kid ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 28.09.14 15:57

I dont know what your problem is, it all makes perfect sense big grin

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.09.14 15:59

@PeterMac wrote:And do not parents take children TO the ice cream vendor to chat about what they want and to receive their ice creams once they are prepared,?
But Kate seem to have left hers 25 yards away in the pouring rain whilst she went herself and brought back all five.
Credible ?

Hmmmm.

Again, that is recount of what the adult did on the day,and not what the children did.
Not one thing the children did was mentioned at all. It's all about what K & G did.  Not only not normal it is simply not credible at all.
 What kind of mother writes a book for a missing daughter conveniently omitting to talk about the child and everything the missing child did on a once in her life time outing to the beach in PDL with the family?  Maddie was not mentioned by name as having gone on  this outing,only a number was given, she was one of out of the 5. Very bizarre.

Normal parents take their children to the ice cream vendor,let them decide what they like and let them receive their ice-cream on their own in great excitement.  Children do not have to be urged to go to the ice cream vendor.  The moment they spot an ice cream vendor their automatic reaction would be to run towards it while asking if they can have an ice cream.   Even if they had not run ahead of the parents it's unheard of for children to wait patiently for adults to come back with their ice cream, they would be following you there even if you told them to stay put.

What kind of mum leave her young children unattended in the rain while she went to buy ice cream?  It's just not normal.

It didn't happen.  Kate invented that story to make them look like responsible parents who did things with their children during the holiday. She was back fitting to deflect from criticism their children were left in the creche every day while the adults did their own things.  Apart from night time they were left in their beds home alone while the adults dined out.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 28.09.14 16:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:And do not parents take children TO the ice cream vendor to chat about what they want and to receive their ice creams once they are prepared,?
Credible ?

Hmmmm.

Again, that is recount of what the adult did on the day,and not what the children did.
Not one thing the children did was mentioned at all. It's all about what K & G did.  Not only not normal it is simply not credible at all.
 What kind of mother writes a book for a missing daughter conveniently omitting to talk about the child and everything the missing child did on a once in her life time outing to the beach in PDL with the family?  Maddie was not mentioned by name as having gone on  this outing,only a number was given, she was one of out of the 5. Very bizarre.

Normal parents take their children to the ice cream vendor,let them decide what they like and let them receive their ice-cream on their own in great excitement.  Children do not have to be urged to go to the ice cream vendor.  The moment they spot an ice cream vendor their automatic reaction would be to run towards it while asking if they can have an ice cream.   Even if they had not run ahead of the parents it's unheard of for children to wait patiently for adults to come back with their ice cream, they would be following you there even if you told them to stay put.
I dont think it is at all bizarre given that the book was not written as a memoir but for the sole purpose of providing Mc Canns with a 'defence / alibi / justification'...
It is exactly what one would expect from someone who is covering her / their tracks and creating a fairy tale.

We should stop thinking Mc Cann actions and behaviour are bizarre. They are, in fact, acting entirely normally for a couple who are ducking and diving.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 16:19

@HelenMeg wrote:
I dont think it is at all bizarre given that the book was not written as a memoir but for the sole purpose of providing Mc Canns with a 'defence / alibi / justification'...
It is exactly what one would expect from someone who is covering her / their tracks and creating a fairy tale.
We should stop thinking Mc Cann actions and behaviour are bizarre. They are, in fact, acting entirely normally for a couple who are ducking and diving.

I think you are right,though what worries me is that their Version is so incoherent and incomplete, and so easily capable of being proved to be false.
Surely with the resources at their disposal, months on their own in Portugal, then Kate with years on her own, with all their legal people, including a Senior and respected solicitor prepared to swear in an affidavit on oath in the High Court of Justice in England, something which she could not then prove, based purely on what she had been told . . .
Surely, given all that  -
they could have come up with something a bit better.
They must now that "ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse", or "wer sich entschildigt, sich beschuldigt"
They have surely heard the maxim 'better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool then to speak and remove all doubt"

By gibbering on in so much invented detail it invites people with the determination to examine that detail, to pick holes in it, and to find conclusive evidence that it is not correct.

If Santa Katerina of the Multiple Immaculate Conceptions had never referred to what they did that day, none of this would be being discussed.
We might reasonably have assumed that Gerry had actually packed a pair of sunglasses, and worn them on the first two days of the holiday.
We might reasonably have assumed that they and the children went to the beach at some time, but might, again I think reasonably, have assumed it was not on a day when it was cold and raining.
But we are told that our reasonable assumptions are in direct contradiction to their reality.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.09.14 16:26

Well we know they are ducking and diving but this book is supposed to be about Madeleine as the title suggests and not about Kate.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.09.14 16:46

I find the whole thing very worrying for other reasons. What was it that Goncalo Amaral said about the beach?

A few more questions that may need answering here.

1. Did Kate and Gerry go to the beach? If so,
2. Did they take a buggy?
3. Who was in the buggy?
4. Given the weather conditions, was there anyone else on the beach?.
5. When was the buggy returned?
6. Was the buggy ever examined by the PJ?

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.14 17:39

Right.. this is a FACT.

Kate's book and the Creche records can't both be right.

Feel free to discuss that with Summers and Swann. 

Good luck.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 18:11

@BlueBag wrote:Right.. this is a FACT.
Kate's book and the Creche records can't both be right.
Feel free to discuss that with Summers and Swann. 
Good luck.
DISCUSS - verb [ trans. ]
talk about (something) with another person or group of people
talk or write about (a topic) in detail, taking into account different ideas and opinions

It tends to imply that the other person will respond !

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.14 6:24

@PeterMac wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

I think you are right,though what worries me is that their Version is so incoherent and incomplete, and so easily capable of being proved to be false.
Surely with the resources at their disposal, months on their own in Portugal, then Kate with years on her own, with all their legal people, including a Senior and respected solicitor prepared to swear in an affidavit on oath in the High Court of Justice in England, something which she could not then prove, based purely on what she had been told . . .
Surely, given all that  -
they could have come up with something a bit better.
They must now that "ce qui s'excuse, s'accuse", or "wer sich entschildigt, sich beschuldigt"
They have surely heard the maxim 'better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool then to speak and remove all doubt"

By gibbering on in so much invented detail it invites people with the determination to examine that detail, to pick holes in it, and to find conclusive evidence that it is not correct.

If Santa Katerina of the Multiple Immaculate Conceptions had never referred to what they did that day, none of this would be being discussed.
We might reasonably have assumed that Gerry had actually packed a pair of sunglasses, and worn them on the first two days of the holiday.
We might reasonably have assumed that they and the children went to the beach at some time, but might, again I think reasonably, have assumed it was not on a day when it was cold and raining.
But we are told that our reasonable assumptions are in direct contradiction to their reality.

The point of the book was to fool the public and to make money.
Even if the book had been given the all clear by lawyers, it would just be libel clear.
Lawyers do not concern themselves over if the book is non-fiction or pulp fiction. So long as they met their brief to ensure contents are libel-proof from anyone, they couldn't care less about authenticity of the book contents.  
Those nitty gritty details of truth or lies as they may be are beyond lawyers anyway.  Those are in the hands of the writer.
Lawyers do what they do best - cover their own back while happy to let Kate hang herself by the rope if it comes to that.
Client's truth is never lawyers' concern.   They are only concerned with getting 30 pieces of silver off their client.

Even with all the resources at her disposal and surrounding herself with legal people that money can buy, only Kate alone can tell her story.
It's her story to tell in her way.  
No resources or any one from legal field can hope to help or interfere in her story telling.  Hers alone to tell, to live by, or to die by.  
Her head will be the chopping board if it comes that day; her lies hence hers to defend.  Lawyers will help her argue the technical points of law, no more no less, and it's always done for money, never for client's interest nor sanity.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.09.14 7:49

@aiyoyo wrote:It's her story to tell in her way.  
No resources or any one from legal field can hope to help or interfere in her story telling.

I'm amazed that no one in the media monitoring unit had the gumption to map out the time-lines for everyone that week to "help" Kate.

Who was where and when... on a gantt chart.

The ridiculous sunglasses / creche contradiction would never have happened.

Maybe they thought no one would look so close?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.09.14 8:17

@BlueBag wrote:
I'm amazed that no one in the media monitoring unit had the gumption to map out the time-lines for everyone that week to "help" Kate.
I suspect that this is like the "reconstruction"
Impossible to achieve without directly implicating one or more.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.09.14 8:22

@PeterMac wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
I suspect that this is like the "reconstruction"
Impossible to achieve without directly implicating one or more.

But at least it would have stopped the introduction of new contradictions.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 29.09.14 9:20

The thing is that they had no idea really how many sites would take  the PJ files upon them selves ,and pull everything apart of what the files say and did it fit with what theytried to get away with ,intheir own truth?. Its been a real journey for most of us here,we want it sorted to truth and cant seem to let it go ,so we plod on .Joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum