The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Mm11

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Mm11

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Regist10

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Post by Guest 28.09.14 11:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Woofer wrote:I'm so naive sometimes...I was half believing the spoof....until the bit about the woodpecker  laughat
@ Woofer

I'm truly amazed that so many people carried on regardless after the 'woodpecker' bit
This as past me by,what about a woodpecker?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Post by Guest 28.09.14 11:54

WMD wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Woofer wrote:I'm so naive sometimes...I was half believing the spoof....until the bit about the woodpecker  laughat
@ Woofer

I'm truly amazed that so many people carried on regardless after the 'woodpecker' bit

Snipped from Tony's original post, (my bold)......

CONTRADICTION 10: Dr Payne says he walked in through the patio door without knocking. Kate McCann said she was in the shower and heard knocking.

The ‘knocking’ sound could have been anything. Maybe a stray woodpecker. Or something wrong with the pipes to the shower, making a ‘knocking’ sound as the water flowed through the pipe

big grin

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.14 20:56

Rose Quartz wrote:
WMD wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
@ Woofer

Snipped from Tony's original post, (my bold)......

CONTRADICTION 10: Dr Payne says he walked in through the patio door without knocking. Kate McCann said she was in the shower and heard knocking.

The ‘knocking’ sound could have been anything. Maybe a stray woodpecker. Or something wrong with the pipes to the shower, making a ‘knocking’ sound as the water flowed through the pipe

big grin

Ah! thankyou,maybe Dave Edmunds was playing in the background.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariayan 28.09.14 21:20

BlueBag wrote:Woodpecker knocking is not funny.
Why? 

I've just read this on facebook and think it's hilarious!

Hello everyone btw.
Mariayan
Mariayan

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.14 21:22

Some of my best friends are woodpeckers and don't like being made fun of.

They have good lawyers so go ahead and make their day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.09.14 14:27

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.09.14 15:02

Woodpeckers knocking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6aux7_P5k

DP = David Payne

KM = Kate McCann

DP: Knock, knock

KM: Who's there?

DP: David

KM: OK, hang on a sec, Dave, I'm just towelling off, wait till I've put the towel round me

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.09.14 15:04

"Woodpeckers did it" is a new and interesting theory.

"Chilling..." and "explosive" probably.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 30.09.14 15:20

Tony Bennett wrote:Woodpeckers knocking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6aux7_P5k

DP = David Payne

KM = Kate McCann

DP: Knock, knock

KM: Who's there?

DP: David

KM: OK, hang on a sec, Dave, I'm just towelling off, wait till I've put the towel round me

KM : Sorry, David. I can't let you in. Madeleine is frightened of pain (Payne).
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 30.09.14 15:29

DP = David Payne

KM = Kate McCann

DP: Knock-knock.

KM : 'Who's there?'

DP : 'David.'

KM : 'David who?'

DP : 'Er ... I, err, s'pose, er ... sort of ... like, urm, yes ... you know, err, I, er, can't, uhm ... erm ...'

KM : 'Go away you f*****g t****r I'm trying to get the twins sedated asleep.'   laughat
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.09.15 17:02

Payne could not remember what Kate was wearing when he visited . . .

Right. I believe it.
This is what Kate says

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 <a href=Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 2 Shower10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robittybob1 28.06.16 0:21

I think that is a very important clue.  Most guys would have been delighted to meet Kate just wearing a towel, but he can't remember, but remembers what the kids were wearing.  Really strange.  What woman would admit to answering the door just wrapped in a towel unless that was the truth.
Robittybob1

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.06.16 0:58

Robittybob1 wrote:I think that is a very important clue.  Most guys would have been delighted to meet Kate just wearing a towel, but he can't remember, but remembers what the kids were wearing.  Really strange.  What woman would admit to answering the door just wrapped in a towel unless that was the truth.
I think you should try reading the PJ files and examine both their statements, as KateM and DavidP can hardly agree on anything of that supposed rendezvous.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Robittybob1 28.06.16 2:38

I know that but who is telling the most truth, whose memory is the best.  To me if you answer the door wrapped in a towel that is the truth, for it is such a defining moment.
Robittybob1

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 28.06.16 12:45

Robittybob1 wrote:I know that but who is telling the most truth, whose memory is the best.  To me if you answer the door wrapped in a towel that is the truth, for it is such a defining moment.

But you see, as a mum of four, I have great difficulty in imagining a situation where I would have a shower shortly before the children's bedtime.
Firstly, why couldn't I wait? They were going to be in bed for 7.30 and we are assured, asleep...
Secondly, holiday apartments are unfamiliar and I would say children are more likely to hurt themselves if not supervised ,and if they are tired- however we do have ''and if Madeleine hurt herself in the apartment , how would that be our fault''. Thirdly, according to David and Kate the patio door was unlocked.  Fourthly, Kate says she later had a bath after the children were in bed and before she went to the tapas.

So I couldn't say with certainty that I think Kate's account is more believable than David Payne's...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Robittybob1 28.06.16 12:51

worriedmum wrote:

But you see, as a mum of four, I have great difficulty in imagining a situation where I would have a shower shortly before the children's bedtime.
Firstly, why couldn't I wait? They were going to be in bed for 7.30 and we are assured, asleep...
Secondly, holiday apartments are unfamiliar and I would say children are more likely to hurt themselves if not supervised ,and if they are tired- however we do have ''and if Madeleine hurt herself in the apartment , how would that be our fault''. Thirdly, according to David and Kate the patio door was unlocked.  Fourthly, Kate says she later had a bath after the children were in bed and before she went to the tapas.

So I couldn't say with certainty that I think Kate's account is more believable than David Payne's...
Do you cook the dinner or go the laundry without your kids?  It doesn't sound that bad if it was just a quick shower after her run.
Robittybob1

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.06.16 13:15

Robittybob1 wrote:
worriedmum wrote:

Do you cook the dinner or go the laundry without your kids?  It doesn't sound that bad if it was just a quick shower after her run.
Quick shower after run AND a bath before leaving the apartment? Which is it? Kate says two different things and surely the night your daughter was supposedly "abducted" you would go over every minute detail to ensure it was correct to assist the investigation; I don't buy poor memories either. Not one of the TM can put a sentence together without it being contradicted by the other, not to mention timings which is suspicious IMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Robittybob1 28.06.16 13:25

MayMuse wrote:

Quick shower after run AND a bath before leaving the apartment? Which is it? Kate says two different things and surely the night your daughter was supposedly "abducted" you would go over every minute detail to ensure it was correct to assist the investigation; I don't buy poor memories either. Not one of the TM can put a sentence together without it being contradicted by the other, not to mention timings which is suspicious IMO
It could be both.  Shower first and when Gerry got home some fun and a bath.  I have not studied that and I'm sure it wouldn't matter, for by that time the kids were asleep.
Robittybob1

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.06.16 13:29

Robittybob1 wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

It could be both.  Shower first and when Gerry got home some fun and a bath.  I have not studied that and I'm sure it wouldn't matter, for by that time the kids were asleep.
Different statements and what is reported in her book. Yes "details" do matter in a case of a child who simply vanished without trace. And not just that she drank "New Zealand" wine!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 28.06.16 13:49

robbitybob, you are priceless!

''Do you cook the dinner or go the laundry without your kids?  It doesn't sound that bad if it was just a quick shower after her run''

Yes of course I cook the dinner-but the children would be next to me, in the same room or in sight and earshot-ditto the laundry. The point is, the shower was a choice. Three tots , tired, cranky,in an unfamiliar apartment(they were in creches all day) and you choose to go in the smallest and by definition most private room. You can't hear because of the shower, you can't see... But hey, maybe Madeleine was in charge - after all , she was at bedtime when they went out...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Robittybob1 28.06.16 14:04

worriedmum wrote:robbitybob, you are priceless!

''Do you cook the dinner or go the laundry without your kids?  It doesn't sound that bad if it was just a quick shower after her run''

Yes of course I cook the dinner-but the children would be next to me, in the same room or in sight and earshot-ditto the laundry. The point is, the shower was a choice. Three tots , tired, cranky,in an unfamiliar apartment(they were in creches all day) and you choose to go in the smallest and by definition most private room. You can't hear because of the shower, you can't see... But hey, maybe Madeleine was in charge - after all , she was at bedtime when they went out...
One way or the other it was not the crime.  If someone did sneak in and play with the kids (twizzing them) while she was showering, that too was a possibility.
It is impossible to tell exactly what happened.
Robittybob1

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.06.16 14:12

Robittybob1 wrote:

One way or the other it was not the crime.  If someone did sneak in and play with the kids (twizzing them) while she was showering, that too was a possibility.
What wasn't the crime? 
So we have "someone" sneaking in whilst Kate was having a shower or a bath? Twizzing the "kids" around and one "accidentally" died? They then did what? 
Remove the "evidence" whilst Kate was in the apartment? 
So a "kiddie twizzer burglar" did it? 
Kate didn't hear or see a thing? 
No screams, shouts, and her clothes just magically produced cadaver odour all by themselves? 
Give me strength! tease

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Robittybob1 28.06.16 14:20

MayMuse wrote:
Robittybob1 wrote:

What wasn't the crime? 
So we have "someone" sneaking in whilst Kate was having a shower or a bath? Twizzing the "kids" around and one "accidentally" died? They then did what? 
No screams, shouts, and her clothes just magically produced cadaver odour all by themselves? 
Give me strength! tease
"What wasn't the crime?"  Having a shower and later a bath.
So we have "someone" sneaking in whilst Kate was having a shower or a bath? Twizzing the "kids" around and one "accidentally" died? They then did what?"  Accidently bumped her head and her nose bled, gave her some medicine, and later Kate put her to bed.

Kate didn't hear or see a thing?"  She was in the shower.

No screams, shouts, and her clothes just magically produced cadaver odour all by themselves?"  This cadaver odour was discovered some weeks later.
Robittybob1

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.06.16 14:27

MayMuse wrote:
Robittybob1 wrote:

What wasn't the crime? 
Give me strength! tease
I wish I could, I am tired just trying to make out exactly what's being inferred with this word twizzing!

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top