The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Contradictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contradictions

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 24.09.14 18:51

Hope this is the correct place to start this thread. (if not, MODS please re-route)

I have just spent the best part of 5 hours (Not a slow reader just reading EVERY word) of the http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf (Thank you Peter Mac)

What I wonder is this:(paraphrased)

1] Kate says on her vision was of MBM on rocks (that is a statement of fact?)

2 ] Gerry says Kate didnt say she saw MBM on a hillside - no one said she did say that Gerry

3] Gerry says Kate did not say she saw MBM Buried. Quite right Gerry, Kate said She had an image of MBM on a ROCK  - you cant bury a person IN a rock but you can place a body ON a rock

My question is this:

GERRY WTF r u on about.....?

Kate didn't mention the word hillside

Kate didn't mention the word Buried

Kate DID mention "Laying on a rock"

Was/Is your brain leaking Gerry?

PS... still reading...

PPS ... Imo KM wrote/or someone who wrote "a version of the truth" to cover guilt.
The Word VERSION is a dead give away

Would anyone write A VERSION of the truth? Most people GIVE the Truth (or at least where I come from)

FFS my sister died and none of my family WROTE A version OF THE TRUTH - we ALL gave HONEST statements to assist the plod in finding what happened.. Not fekking "VERSIONS" to confuse those assisting!!!!!!!

I also wonder if KM really knows what happened to MBM

From my readings, I am latterly convinced that KM may have HAD an inkling, but didn't want to believe - that her daughter was dead.
Maybe she killed Maddie in one of her rages and GM covered for her when she was in shock
Maybe GM killed Maddie and KM covered for him (doubtful)
either way it has been said time and time again and will continue to be said ..........

A] THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF AN ABDUCTION
B] THERE IS A EVIDENCE OF A DEATH
C] THERE IS B EVIDENCE THAT A CHILD IS MISSING

I link A & B together and come up with MBM DIED IN APARTMENT 5A - and link the parents G & K McCann

I make NO apology to my statements and will happily be sued for such a statement this is not just IMO, but many others too - I don't care - I stand by my convictions

(Also the bit about KM not being able to make love to her husband tells a thousand truths) - personally the closer I could get to my lover/wife/husband the better...
I certainly would not distance myself. But we are all different. And love making would be the last thing on many women's minds (unless a husband is trying to CONTROL a situation)?
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Re: Contradictions

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 24.09.14 19:39

BTW why is it that KM looks so haggard whilst GM still retains his good looks - btw I don't fancy him - just an observation...
Women generally mature gracefully with age (cosmetics and such - hair does) But KM appears to have taken on board the critics of us "haters" about her appearance and ;et herself go.
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 24.09.14 20:54

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:BTW why is it that KM looks so haggard whilst GM still retains his good looks - btw I don't fancy him - just an observation...
Women generally mature gracefully with age (cosmetics and such - hair does) But KM appears to have taken on board the critics of us "haters" about her appearance and ;et herself go.
To me, she looks like someone carrying a lot of stress -living on her nerves. I thought that even Gerry had aged when I saw him on CW the other day.

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 24.09.14 21:16

@HelenMeg wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:BTW why is it that KM looks so haggard whilst GM still retains his good looks - btw I don't fancy him - just an observation...
To me, she looks like someone carrying a lot of stress -living on her nerves. I thought that even Gerry had aged when I saw him on
Living on ones nerves and not food =stress = weight loss = muscle deterioration = ageing

I believe that the McC's are worried about being exposed and charged

They know know (knew/knew what happened to MBM and the net is tightening
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 24.09.14 21:22

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
To me, she looks like someone carrying a lot of stress -living on her nerves. I thought that even Gerry had aged when I saw him on
Living on ones nerves and not food =stress = weight loss = muscle deterioration = ageing

I believe that the McC's are worried about being exposed and charged

They know know (knew/knew what happened to MBM and the net is tightening
Agreed, Kate looks like she's aged an awful lot over recent years. The appearance of someone that's living with stress. Gerry must hold the foolish confidence that he will not be betrayed.
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 25.09.14 1:39

I am not sure about KMcC's appearance...have you seen that photo from recent times when she is sitting on Gerry's lap looking radiant? There is some suspicion she applies "make me look haggard" make up when appearing in public now. Certainly compared with the early days, her image - including the clothes she wears - is carefully managed.

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 25.09.14 9:35

It feels like Gerry holding them over the surface.
Do you think Kate would tell the truth If their marriage collapsed and result in a divorce?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.09.14 9:59

@NickE wrote:It feels like  Gerry holding them over the surface.
Do you think Kate would tell the truth If their marriage collapsed and result in a divorce?
I think that to live a lie, which they are doing, must be so stressful - beyond imagination. Even subconsciously. They are trapped. Something could trigger either one of them to break. You only have to look at Kate's face.
I would think there are times when it is incredibly difficult to live like this and each one keeps the other going. What makes it worse is that it affects their relationship with their daughter( even though she is dead). They have betrayed her and -removed her dignity, even in death. Doing that to your own child, in order to protect yourself, is something that must be unimaginably hard. Even though they have probably convinced themselves they did it to protect their remaining children.
I think that Kate is the most likely to crack as Gerry seems to have such an arrogant streak.  
I think that life is incredibly hard living with a lie.

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum