The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Is this staged

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is this staged

Post by bobbin on 17.09.14 15:29

Markus 2 wrote:The appartment the McCanns stayed in was also privately owned by a Mrs McCann (no relation) all on record

"The apartment is owned by Ruth Margaret McCann, who is unrelated to the McCanns according to family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell.

The apartment A, number 5, locate at Rua Dr. Agostinho da Silva, Montes da Luz Urbanization, Praia da luz, is registered with the number 3666.

In 2001 the house was bought by a kind of society belonging to Daniel John Aldred, his daughter Donna Michelle Aldred (from his first marriage), Michael William McCann and his wife, Ruth Margaret McCann.

Michael McCann born in Devonport, Plymouth was a widower when he married Margaret Ruth Pittaway, 53, who was also widowed in 1987.

In 2005, Michael and Ruth bought the part of the Aldred couple giving each of them 50% of the apartment.

Later in July 2006 Michael McCann died in Liverpool and in November of the same year Ruth McCann inherited his part becoming the only proprietor.

Martin Brunt, Sky News Crime Correspondent, said in his blog of 20 December 2007 that he had asked the McCanns spokesperson, Clarence Mitchell, why the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared was registered to an owner called McCann.

Brunt says: "I had to pester him for an answer, which only added to my suspicion that it was Gerry and Kate's second home and for some reason they had pretended it was a holiday rental.

We finally nailed it. The place belongs to a Ruth McCann, a teacher in Liverpool (where Kate is from), who inherited it from her late husband.

She told us she was no relation to Madeleine's family and hoped she wouldn't be pestered after my inquiry. "

Why all the reluctance to say who owned it   , Ruth Maccan , cake lady ,maybe more ?  if you have the time  coffee

She told us she was no relation to Madeleine's family and hoped she wouldn't be pestered after my inquiry. " Martin Brunt doing her a favor for some reason, questionable imo.
The name Aldred rang a bell so I've just been all the way through Fiona Payne's statement to Leic Police.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id252.html
On page 3 of 3 pages, right towards the end, she refers to the Portuguese mobile phones that were supplied to the Paynes, McCs etc.
Her interview starts to get a bit muddled here. However, David Payne's sister appears to be Karen. Karen is married to Simon Aldred, who procured the phones and there were many calls with him.

These names just keep coincidentally coinciding don't they.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 17.09.14 16:07

Markus 2 wrote:(There is one photo of Grandma and Grandad McCann with Madeleine in Kate's book. But she is a baby, probably only a year old. I suspect it is another of those 'composites' which purports to show a 'happy extended family scene' when, imo, this sadly did not exist.)
I know children get a lot of help at nursery school with these sort of things  so really dont know. But this (I suspect it is another of those 'composites' which purports to show a 'happy extended family scene' when, imo,this sadly did not exist.) I agree,  do we know if Susan Healy is Kates Stepmother.?
I would be very surprised if there were no incidences from both KM's and GM's childhoods that might shed a little light on the 'mysterious disappearance' of Madeleine.

Kate in her book is strangely quiet about her upbringing after that age of 5. While she records 'fun-filled days playing outside with the neighbour's kids.' And then, 'after we left Huyton, I returned often to join my friends for games of Kerby and Kick the Can in the street.'

But she is unclear where the family moved to after they left Huyton when Kate was 5. Apart from mentioning returning often to play with her old friends, she simply states: 'A couple of years after my maternal grandmother died, still only in her fifties, we moved in with my grandad in Anfield.'

But she does not elaborate on how long she and her parents stayed living in the home of her maternal grandfather. Which I think is odd as quite often this would be considered a temporary measure.

She writes that 'he was struggling without my nana', so the insinuation is that they moved in to help him.

But when, if ever, did they move out? Did the whole family move out? Or just some of them?

This is  completely glossed over. 

I also thought that I read somewhere that Gerry was adopted. But this seems unlikely given that the large family lived in a one-bedroom tenement! So it would not have been an 'official' adoption, then.

But is it possible that either GM or KM (or even both) were at some stage or another 'farmed out' to relatives? 

Another curiosity about this case (!) in relation to apartment 5A is that one of the eye-witnesses, a 12 year old girl, who reported a sighting of 'ugly, spotty, disgusting pimpleman', had grandparents who used to own the apartment. So she had spent a lot of time there as a young child. Kate in her book reports her sighting as being: 'very precise and credible.' I wonder whether there are any links at all with TM here? Or is it just (yet another) of those very strange coincidences?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 17.09.14 16:56

It was nursery school.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488694/Madeleines-final-gift-grandma-disappeared.html

Madeleine's final gift for grandma before she disappeared
Last updated at 11:04 20 October 2007

Madeleine McCann's grandmother has revealed the final gift she received from her granddaughter before she disappeared in Portugal.
Susan Healy, 61, who spoke of the heart-shaped plate which Madeleine decorated with her palm prints - an unbearably poignant reminder of the affectionate little girl.
Given to the Healys shortly before she disappeared, the plate is the last present Madeleine gave to anyone in her family.
Scroll down for more...

She made it at her nursery school, dipping her tiny hands into pink and purple paint to produce the palm prints before a teacher added the message in black ink: "I love you Grandma and Grandad, From Madeleine. 2007."
Mrs Healy told how the plate is so precious to her that she dare not hang it on the wall in case it gets broken. Instead, it rests, wrapped up in tissue paper on the piano in the front room of her home in Liverpool.
"It was done in April about a month before they went on holiday to Portugal," she said.
"It was literally days afterwards - I think it was four or five days afterwards - that Madeleine went missing.
"It was my last gift from Madeleine. It is very, very precious because of that fact.
Scroll down for more...

"I feel like locking it up in a safe rather than displaying it because I couldn't bear anything to happen to it.
"We've got Madeleine's photographs all over the house, obviously, in every room, and they have always been there. But this is different. This is so special.
"The only thing that I can accept as a possibility is that we get Madeleine back. In the meantime the handprints on that plate are the nearest thing to a physical reminder."

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.09.14 13:55

"It was done in April about a month before they went on holiday to Portugal," she said.
"It was literally days afterwards - I think it was four or five days afterwards - that Madeleine went missing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488694/Madeleines-final-gift-grandma-disappeared.html#ixzz3EhvT1DEa 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This reads slightly strangely. As she appears to be saying that the handprints were done a month before they went on holiday to Portugal. But then in the next sentence she says 'it was literally days afterwards.........that Madeleine went missing.

So at first it is confusing. Does she mean that it was days after the handprint was done that Madeleine went missing? No, because she has already said that the handprint was done a month before they went on holiday.

So what she must mean is: 'it was literally days after - I think four or five days after that Madeleine went missing.

The doting, adoring Grandmother doesn't remember on which day that it was discovered that Madeleine had been abducted from her bed? The whole world knows it was Thursday 3rd May 2007. But the doting Grandmother isn't sure which day Madeleine was stolen, thinking it might have been four or five days after they went on holiday? 

A little 'brain leak' here perhaps? Being a little too vague about exact days and dates? Bringing forward the timing of the alleged 'abduction' a day or two perhaps? (This vagueness where there should be none whatsoever leads me to believe that the doting, grieving Grandparents know what days are important from that holiday. But are choosing to be vague about it. In a completely farcical attempt to 'pretend' that they believe the mystery abduction story. When they don't.)

I still think it is quite curious that the plate is for the Grandparents rather than the parents? Or is this all just a nice little 'photo-opportunity'?

This stuck me too:

"We've got Madeleine's photographs all over the house, obviously, in every room, and they have always been there. But this is different. This is so special.

Even the grandparents do it - over-egging, that is. Why would they 'obviously' have Madeleine's photographs 'all over the house'. In every room? How can they have always been there? That's impossible.

I wonder which photos they have of Madeleine? Why didn't the family release a few photographs of Madeleine in the early days after her disappearance? Why did it take Gerry several weeks to come up with that ridiculous 'tennis-ball' photo? 

"But this is different". Different to the photographs that they have of Madeleine she means. Why: because "this is so special."

So the photographs aren't special, then? 

I don't believe a single word that comes out of the mouths of any of the Mcs. I wonder what nursery school Madeleine went to?

The one photograph that I have seen in Kate's book of Madeleine with Kate's parents looks to me as though it is yet another of those 'composites' with Madeleine pasted on to her grandmother's lap with doting Grandfather looking on. It is of Madeleine as a baby so very out of date. If you look at Kate's mother's right hand, you can see that her sleeve is partly covered by Madeleine's babygrow which it shouldn't be. Plus Kate's mother's knees are in the wrong place/look odd. and there is what looks like a mobile phone dangling between the parents, too high up to be supported by the sofa. I think it's another 'cut and paste' job to give the illusion that the Grandparents doted on Madeleine.
And why not at least try to have a more up to date photo of Madeleine with her grandparents? What about her third birthday party for instance?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.09.14 17:40

Snipped from PJ files:  Testimony from Sharon Lewin who was Madeleine's nursery school teacher for six months: 

Laurels Nursery School, Melton Road, Queniborough, Leicestershire. The nursery school has the capacity to receive about 80 children full-time, aged between 6 weeks and 5 years and is open from 07.30 to 18.00 daily. The children are grouped according to age and I work in the section that looks after children aged between two and half and three years old. I have worked at the nursery for five years and I am currently on maternity leave.

I got to know Madeleine and her parents Kate and Gerry through my work at the nursery school. Madeleine started at the nursery when she was about two years old.

When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

So that would mean that Madeleine started going to this nursery around 12th May 2005, when she was two years old. So if Madeleine joined Sharon's  group at the age of two and a half, then that would have been around 12th November 2005. And if she was there for 'about' 6 months, then that would have been until around 12th May 2006, when Madeleine would have been three years old. And I can see from the other thread that Madeleine then joined a group at the same nursery lead by Hayley Plumber who is - quelle surprise! - married/is (was) in a relationship with Kate's cousin James (Kennedy ?). And that Hayley and James as a couple would babysit for the twins and Madeleine every couple of months. 

So, if true, that would mean that Madeleine was in Hayley's group at this nursery from around 12th May 2006 right up to Thursday 26th April - two days before the Mcs 'holiday' at Ocean Club. And Hayley states that she last saw Madeleine at the nursery on the Thursday before the holiday. 

Snipped from Hayley's statement: 

I got to know Madeleine and her parents Kate and Gerry at the nursery school. I also spent time with them socially because my boyfriend James is Kate’s cousin. As a couple, James and I would take care of Madeleine and the twins in their house in Rothley about every two months, for a few hours each time. We would arrive at the house at about 19.00 – 19.30 when the twins were already asleep, but Madeleine was waiting for us and would be up for about half an hour. The routine followed would be to brush her teeth and tell her a story or two before going to sleep, followed by a brief passage through the twins room. Once she was alone Madeleine would generally fall asleep after 10 minutes and during my stays in their house she would never get out of bed after having fallen asleep. She would always sleep in her room. I do not remember Madeleine having been difficult when we were there.

Madeleine initially went to the nursery in the mornings but as she got older she would spend the whole day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the nursery – which she enjoyed very much. Kate would take care of Madeleine on Mondays and Fridays, often taking her for swimming lessons. I have known Madeleine for about three years and she was always under my responsibility at the Laurels nursery.

Kate does not, as far as I am aware, mention a cousin called James. Although she does write in her book that she is close to her cousins. Who are his parents, I wonder and how do they fit into the family tree? I am intrigued. 

About Sharon Lewin:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9614-sharon-lewin-nursery-school-worker

Hayley Plumber rogatory: 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HAYLEY_PLUMBER.htm

List of questions asked to family/friends/people who looked after Madeleine:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KA-LEMc.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MCCANNS-WANTED.htm

Sharon Lewin rogatory:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SHARON_LEWIN.htm

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.09.14 18:01

canada12 wrote:It was nursery school.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488694/Madeleines-final-gift-grandma-disappeared.html

Madeleine's final gift for grandma before she disappeared
Last updated at 11:04 20 October 2007

Madeleine McCann's grandmother has revealed the final gift she received from her granddaughter before she disappeared in Portugal.
Susan Healy, 61, who spoke of the heart-shaped plate which Madeleine decorated with her palm prints - an unbearably poignant reminder of the affectionate little girl.
Given to the Healys shortly before she disappeared, the plate is the last present Madeleine gave to anyone in her family.
Scroll down for more...

She made it at her nursery school, dipping her tiny hands into pink and purple paint to produce the palm prints before a teacher added the message in black ink: "I love you Grandma and Grandad, From Madeleine. 2007."
Mrs Healy told how the plate is so precious to her that she dare not hang it on the wall in case it gets broken. Instead, it rests, wrapped up in tissue paper on the piano in the front room of her home in Liverpool.
"It was my last gift from Madeleine. It is very, very precious because of that fact.
Scroll down for more...

"I feel like locking it up in a safe rather than displaying it because I couldn't bear anything to happen to it.
"The only thing that I can accept as a possibility is that we get Madeleine back. In the meantime the handprints on that plate are the nearest thing to a physical reminder."

So this plate was decorated with Madeleine's hand prints at Laurels Nursery School in Queniborough 'about' a month before the McCanns went on holiday. So - given that they went on holiday on Saturday 28th April 2007, that would have been around 28th March 2007 then? And the handwriting is likely to be that of Madeleine's nursery school teacher at the time, Hayley Plummer. Who is/was in a relationship with a cousin of Kate's at the time - James.

And James and Hayley as a couple used to babysit for Madeleine and the twins every couple of months. Hayley Plummer also spent time with the McCann's socially because her boyfriend was/is Kate's cousin. 

-----------------

Snipped from BlackCatBoogie post on thread linked at end:

"Yes indeed Andrew77R the nursery is very interesting. Remember the comment on spudgun's site:-

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/madeleine-mccann-dear-portugal-world-is.html#comment-form

"Hayley Kennedy, nee Plumber/Plummer, the current wife of James Kennedy (Uncle Brian's son) is the only witness to attest to the fact that Madeleine was present in Laurel's nursery in 2007.

Sharon Lewin places her there for six months in 2006 though, nice and round and dates unspecified; everything of vital importance in this case is without exception, always vague."

Hayley Kennedy is indeed the manager of the Laurels nursery:-

http://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/50003010LAUA

'Uncle Brian' did indeed have a son called James - I have not yet checked to see that he was definitely married to Hayley Plumber/Plummer but if he is (will try and check today) then the manager of the Laurel's nursery - the main testimony to MBM's independent existence pre 2007 - is related to the Mccanns. Another connection? Another lie?

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact."

---------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9614p30-sharon-lewin-nursery-school-worker

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 29.09.14 19:10

Markus 2 wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:This woman seems to be a big part of the family but no mention of any name. Do we know for sure that Susan Healy is Kate's real mother? any photos of  Ruth McCann .

Retired teacher Mrs McCann, 57, from Liverpool , began letting out. (Who in the name of McCann) is not related but is there a connection elsewhere.?

Steel Magnolia

Gerry said he wasn’t related to Ruth McCann – which may be true –  what about Kate  but then again Ruth McCann (from the Liverpool area) only married her husband in later life. Her husband, Michael McCann brought up his daughter (now Donna Aldred, nee McCann) in Plymouth – and she was schooled at a nearby convent.

This was with his first wife. he married Ruth – his second wife – very late in life. He died several years ago. Donna is in her early 40s. Apartment 5A was actually her and her husband’s apartment. She sold it to Ruth McCann – her stepmother a year or two before Madeleine went missing. Like Rachel Oldfield, Donna went to college in Cardiff.

Shaping up more like a scam, really. Or they simply didn’t want to drag Ruth and Donna McCann into all this – so denied their extended relationship.
- The apartment is owned by Ruth Margaret McCann, who is unrelated to the McCanns according to family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell. Hmm

Oh, if Clarence said it, it must be true! Nothing has anything to do with the McCanns, not even the disappearance of their daughter.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum