The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Is this staged

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is this staged

Post by sallypelt on 16.09.14 16:48

@j.rob wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

This is an earlier image about ten months after that photo, if the party was in February. It is very sad when you see photos  of Madeline with various
 family members, as it must be terrible for the  family,  no matter what they may have done. So it looks like it could well be her mother with long hair ,at sixty plus.   Hmmmm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495009/My-daughter-framed-says-mother-Kate-McCann.html

She told a television interview: "I'm worried that evidence is being planted."

The question is, who is planting some questionable photo images ?

Hmmmm - at first I thought that the wording on the plate was:

I love You

Grandma 
     &
Grandad

But I think it says:

I love Xmas

Grandma
     &
Grandad

I wonder whose writing that is on the plate?

Who is planting these weird photos? Who indeed?

It says "I love you Grandma and Grandad"[sic] "From Madeleine 2007"

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 16.09.14 16:52

I'm near sure it says I love you, as for the writing, it could be a teacher as that's were many of these little prints are made. 
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on 16.09.14 17:07

@BlueBag wrote:It's just a birthday photo.

I agree. With the exception of "the last photo" and maybe possibly the tennisball photo I see nothing wrong with what are imo family photo's.
The last photo is not a fake imo but it was probably not taken on the moment they claim it was.
I find the obstruction of justice, the manipulation of the police and the media, and all the discrepancies in the various statements more than worrying enough without all the farfetched speculation.
And of course not forgetting the most worrying thing: the alerts of the dogs.
Juulcy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 16.09.14 18:08

The older lady in the cake photo is definitely not Kate's mum, and it is not her Aunt Norah.

I found the same lady standing next to Kate at some running event. Now I will have to look for it!
Can't remember where I saw it. 

IIRC this woman is a cousin(or some close relation) of Sue Healy.....I think!

@ Newintown, yes, the faces are coloured the same. very odd. Poor woman holding Madeleine, she has some kind of growth on the crock of her arm. You can see it when magnified.

If you think about how many Nannies/babysitters there were in Madeleine's short life, you see a picture forming of a mother who struggled to cope alone. The holiday must have been hell for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 18:53

And two more images that need explaining
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fresh-investigation-disappearance-madeleine-mccann-3364807
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8935865/Madeleine-McCann-detectives-head-to-Spain-as-part-of-review-of-missing-girl-case.html And the big question is why are they doing this .Why are there so many posts about the occult and this case ,I wonder. Along with the rest of the case this is just as important, all part of the puzzle and not to be brushed aside, no matter how much others would wish it to be.

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 16.09.14 20:30

There is also that troubling skirting board photo. Apparently all those dodgy photos with Madeleine in make up (apart from the "just raiding the make-up bag") were marked copyright Paul Grover. But iirc he said he got them from Granny McCann. Extraordinary if those photos were thought to be normal pics of a three year old.
juliet

Back to top Go down

Aunty Norah...?

Post by missbeetle on 16.09.14 20:32

Photographs of (in my eyes) contenders for the role of Cake Lady... :

"

On the left and in the middle, Mrs Dianne Webster.

On the right, unnamed lady at the World Piping Championships to the left of Mrs Eileen McCann.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.14 20:37

misbeetle, I think the lady on the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 16.09.14 20:47

@missbeetle wrote:Photographs of (in my eyes) contenders for the role of Cake Lady... :

"

On the left and in the middle, Mrs Dianne Webster.

On the right, unnamed lady at the World Piping Championships to the left of Mrs Eileen McCann.
Well done missbeetle, that's the lady. There is another one where she is standing next to Kate. Rose Howard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.14 20:49

@juliet wrote:There is also that troubling skirting board photo. Apparently all those dodgy photos with Madeleine in make up (apart from the "just raiding the make-up bag") were marked copyright Paul Grover. But iirc he said he got them from Granny McCann. Extraordinary if those photos were thought to be normal pics of a three year old.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3797p50-paul-grover-photographer-to-the-stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 16.09.14 21:06

Regarding the mystery lady in the cake photo, I have just read the newspaper article that went with the photo of Eileen McCann and the lady with her hood up. It was taken in Glasgow 100 days after Madeleine went missing, so I presume that the lady is a McCann.

Back to top Go down

Aunty Norah...?

Post by missbeetle on 16.09.14 21:07

A couple more photographs of these ladies...

Mrs Webster's nose seems to be the more aquiline of the two.

I did also think that she was wearing a similar pendant to the Cake Lady.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 21:41

Yes well done missbeetle, Lady in the pink coat, blown up same color hair ,brassy gold, who is she but Mrs Webster, tough call looks like her as well.
 did also think that she was wearing a similar pendant to the Cake Lady.
Cake lady is also wearing a similar one to Susan Healy . She looks more like a healy, has Kates mum got a sister.

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 16.09.14 21:49

@Markus 2 wrote:Yes well done missbeetle, Lady in the pink coat, blown up same color hair ,brassy gold, who is she.
Not Sue Healy. Not Aunt Norah. I would guess that she is a McCann, or a close relative as the pic above was taken in Glasgow. Too old for Jackie McCann? How come we have never seen a picture of Jackie McCann? She is a sister to Gerry.

I don't think Jackie McCann went to PDL. I could be wrong. Does anyone know if she ever went out there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 22:11

Could be Diane Webster daughter of Fiona Payne , now it would seem strange to me if she was at that birthday party.

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 16.09.14 22:15

@Markus 2 wrote:Could be Diane Webster daughter of Fiona Payne , now it would seem strange to me if she was at that birthday party.

Diane Webster is Fiona's mother.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 22:21

@sallypelt wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:Could be Diane Webster daughter of Fiona Payne , now it would seem strange to me if she was at that birthday party.

Diane Webster is Fiona's mother.
YES SORRY WRONG WAY ROUND .IT COULD WELL BE HER BY THAT PHOTO . But how well did she know the Mcanns to be invited to the party , going by this.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id254.html

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

The McCann Ladies...

Post by missbeetle on 16.09.14 23:09

@Hicks wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:Yes well done missbeetle, Lady in the pink coat, blown up same color hair ,brassy gold, who is she.
Not Sue Healy. Not Aunt Norah. I would guess that she is a McCann, or a close relative as the pic above was taken in Glasgow. Too old for Jackie McCann? How come we have never seen a picture of Jackie McCann? She is a sister to Gerry.

I don't think Jackie McCann went to PDL. I could be wrong. Does anyone know if she ever went out there?

"
(snipped from the World Piping Championships video)

Could this lady be Jacqueline McCann?

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest Jacqueline went out to Praia da Luz.

I've only this one picture of Mrs Eileen McCann in Portugal :

(undated photograph, and I can't remember the source - apologies)

I presume the lady in the red top and jeans is Trish Cameron...?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 23:29

Madeleine's high school teacher aunt Philomena McCann, 43, sister Patricia, 47, and Maddie's gran Eileen, 67, arrived at the World Pipe Band Championships on Glasgow Green. No mention about what could be the phantom cake lady ,never to be solved it seems. Not been pasted in this one has she smilie Although she looks like Kate in that birthday picture, she  could as someone said  be from the Mccann side.

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 17.09.14 8:11

This woman seems to a big part of the family but no mention of any name. Do we know for sure that Susan Healy is Kate's real mother? any photos of  Ruth McCann .
Its British owner Ruth McCann, who is not related to the couple, has been ... Retired teacher Mrs McCann, 57, from Liverpool , began letting out. (Who in the name of McCann) is not related but is there a connection elsewhere.?

Steel Magnolia

Gerry said he wasn’t related to Ruth McCann – which may be true –  what about Kate  but then again Ruth McCann (from the Liverpool area) only married her husband in later life. Her husband, Michael McCann brought up his daughter (now Donna Aldred, nee McCann) in Plymouth – and she was schooled at a nearby convent.

This was with his first wife. he married Ruth – his second wife – very late in life. He died several years ago. Donna is in her early 40s. Apartment 5A was actually her and her husband’s apartment. She sold it to Ruth McCann – her stepmother a year or two before Madeleine went missing. Like Rachel Oldfield, Donna went to college in Cardiff.

Shaping up more like a scam, really. Or they simply didn’t want to drag Ruth and Donna McCann into all this – so denied their extended relationship.
- The apartment is owned by Ruth Margaret McCann, who is unrelated to the McCanns according to family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell. Hmm

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 17.09.14 9:24

@Markus 2 wrote:This woman seems to be a big part of the family but no mention of any name. Do we know for sure that Susan Healy is Kate's real mother? any photos of  Ruth McCann .

Retired teacher Mrs McCann, 57, from Liverpool , began letting out. (Who in the name of McCann) is not related but is there a connection elsewhere.?

Steel Magnolia

Gerry said he wasn’t related to Ruth McCann – which may be true –  what about Kate  but then again Ruth McCann (from the Liverpool area) only married her husband in later life. Her husband, Michael McCann brought up his daughter (now Donna Aldred, nee McCann) in Plymouth – and she was schooled at a nearby convent.

This was with his first wife. he married Ruth – his second wife – very late in life. He died several years ago. Donna is in her early 40s. Apartment 5A was actually her and her husband’s apartment. She sold it to Ruth McCann – her stepmother a year or two before Madeleine went missing. Like Rachel Oldfield, Donna went to college in Cardiff.

Shaping up more like a scam, really. Or they simply didn’t want to drag Ruth and Donna McCann into all this – so denied their extended relationship.
- The apartment is owned by Ruth Margaret McCann, who is unrelated to the McCanns according to family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell. Hmm

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 17.09.14 11:24

@sallypelt wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

This is an earlier image about ten months after that photo, if the party was in February. It is very sad when you see photos  of Madeline with various
 family members, as it must be terrible for the  family,  no matter what they may have done. So it looks like it could well be her mother with long hair ,at sixty plus.   Hmmmm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495009/My-daughter-framed-says-mother-Kate-McCann.html

She told a television interview: "I'm worried that evidence is being planted."

The question is, who is planting some questionable photo images ?

Hmmmm - at first I thought that the wording on the plate was:

I love You

Grandma 
     &
Grandad

But I think it says:

I love Xmas

Grandma
     &
Grandad

I wonder whose writing that is on the plate?

Who is planting these weird photos? Who indeed?

It says "I love you Grandma and Grandad"[sic] "From Madeleine 2007"

Genuinely curious as to whose writing that is on the plate and when this plate with Madeleine's hand prints was done. She wasn't at school yet, so it wouldn't have come from school.

Nursery school, perhaps? Kate records in her book how Madeleine was excited about going on a plane and about going on holiday with her buddies. "At nursery she was full of it."

If it was from nursery school you would expect the inscription to be for 'Mummy and Daddy'. 

But perhaps Grandma and Granddad McCann took Madeleine to one of those ceramics art-shop places as a treat where you decorate plates/bowls etc. That would account for the inscription. I did this with my children a few times. But it would never have occurred to me to inscribe the year on the plate. I could sort of understand it if it was say a Christmas present from Madeleine to her grandparents. But given that the year is 2007 this is not possible. If it were a birthday present from Madeleine to one of her grand-parents then presumably the words 'happy birthday' would be inscribed on it?

Just wondering what the occasion was? If it wasn't a special occasion like Christmas, Birthday then it is perhaps slightly odd to have inscribed the plate in this manner? Maybe Kate took Madeleine along to one of those ceramic work-shops and encouraged her to do this. But if it was done by Madeleine between January and May 2007, which it must have been if authentic, then Madeleine would have been three and three quarters and by that age you would expect a child to do a drawing herself and possibly a few letters too. And some decoration. Most children of this age are avid drawers and love colouring in and decorating.

A print of two hands with an inscription written entirely by an adult is what you would expect to do with a baby - and quite a young one at that -  not a child of three and three quarters. 

IMO this 'art work' is not consistent with a child of the age that Madeleine should have been when it was allegedly created. 

(There is one photo of Grandma and Grandad McCann with Madeleine in Kate's book. But she is a baby, probably only a year old. I suspect it is another of those 'composites' which purports to show a 'happy extended family scene' when, imo, this sadly did not exist.)

I wonder what nursery school Madeleine attended? And for how long?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 17.09.14 13:09

(There is one photo of Grandma and Grandad McCann with Madeleine in Kate's book. But she is a baby, probably only a year old. I suspect it is another of those 'composites' which purports to show a 'happy extended family scene' when, imo, this sadly did not exist.)
I know children get a lot of help at nursery school with these sort of things  so really dont know. But this (I suspect it is another of those 'composites' which purports to show a 'happy extended family scene' when, imo,this sadly did not exist.) I agree,  do we know if Susan Healy is Kates Stepmother.?

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 17.09.14 13:56

@Markus 2 wrote:This woman seems to a big part of the family but no mention of any name. Do we know for sure that Susan Healy is Kate's real mother? any photos of  Ruth McCann .
Its British owner Ruth McCann, who is not related to the couple, has been ... Retired teacher Mrs McCann, 57, from Liverpool , began letting out. (Who in the name of McCann) is not related but is there a connection elsewhere.?

Steel Magnolia

In a rush so can't check it out just now.
How does this now tally with the young girl witness who passed by 5A, looking at it, off sick from school, and seeing a man by the gate.
She had visited it often where her grandma lived ? Had the grandma sold it to Donna and Michael who then sold it to Ruth ?
Very convoluted.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 17.09.14 14:18

The appartment the McCanns stayed in was also privately owned by a Mrs McCann (no relation) all on record

"The apartment is owned by Ruth Margaret McCann, who is unrelated to the McCanns according to family spokesperson Clarence Mitchell.

The apartment A, number 5, locate at Rua Dr. Agostinho da Silva, Montes da Luz Urbanization, Praia da luz, is registered with the number 3666.

In 2001 the house was bought by a kind of society belonging to Daniel John Aldred, his daughter Donna Michelle Aldred (from his first marriage), Michael William McCann and his wife, Ruth Margaret McCann.

Michael McCann born in Devonport, Plymouth was a widower when he married Margaret Ruth Pittaway, 53, who was also widowed in 1987.

In 2005, Michael and Ruth bought the part of the Aldred couple giving each of them 50% of the apartment.

Later in July 2006 Michael McCann died in Liverpool and in November of the same year Ruth McCann inherited his part becoming the only proprietor.

Martin Brunt, Sky News Crime Correspondent, said in his blog of 20 December 2007 that he had asked the McCanns spokesperson, Clarence Mitchell, why the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared was registered to an owner called McCann.

Brunt says: "I had to pester him for an answer, which only added to my suspicion that it was Gerry and Kate's second home and for some reason they had pretended it was a holiday rental.

We finally nailed it. The place belongs to a Ruth McCann, a teacher in Liverpool (where Kate is from), who inherited it from her late husband.

She told us she was no relation to Madeleine's family and hoped she wouldn't be pestered after my inquiry. "

Why all the reluctance to say who owned it   , Ruth Maccan , cake lady ,maybe more ?  if you have the time  coffee

She told us she was no relation to Madeleine's family and hoped she wouldn't be pestered after my inquiry. " Martin Brunt doing her a favor for some reason, questionable imo.

Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum