The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Is this staged

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is this staged

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.09.14 15:22

I think 'the plot' was an attempt to achieve a certain outcome while at the same time getting rich. The complete opposite of the classic 'kidnap' or 'mystery abduction' scenario where parents are so desperate that they will fork out huge ransoms or use up their life savings travelling around the world to find out what happened and fight for justice for their missing/murdered child.
--------------------------------------------------

Hence WHY, imo, Philomena McCann's 'freudien slip' is IMPORTANT.

"They haven't TOLD the twins 'WHERE SHE IS'

and

"THEY (McCanns) THINK SHE'S WITH...."

"LAUGHS"!

A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM, WHETHER 'DONE' BY 'DOCTORS' OR 'BOGUS' CHARIDY COLLECTORS!

The McCanns CONSTANT 'people turn up years later' taken up with 'gusto' by S&S, and the McCanns constant 'no HARM' claim is a HUGE red flag, imo.

NO HARM? TURN UP YEARS LATER?

They wouldn't , by chance, actually KNOW that.................would they?

thinking

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 15.09.14 15:34

HER TROUSERS WOULD NOT BE REFLECTED !!!  HER TOP WOULD BE AND IT IS BLACK SO YOU CAN'T SEE IT.   LOOK AT THE REFLECTION NEXT TO HER.  IT IS THE BOOKS FROM HIGH ON THE SHELF.  NOT THE CUPBOARD RIGHT NEXT TO THE COUNTER TOP.  IT'S ANGLES AND SHADOWS.
inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.09.14 15:40

@jeanmonroe wrote:I think 'the plot' was an attempt to achieve a certain outcome while at the same time getting rich. The complete opposite of the classic 'kidnap' or 'mystery abduction' scenario where parents are so desperate that they will fork out huge ransoms or use up their life savings travelling around the world to find out what happened and fight for justice for their missing/murdered child.
--------------------------------------------------

Hence WHY, imo, Philomena McCann's 'freudien slip' is IMPORTANT.

"They haven't TOLD the twins 'WHERE SHE IS'

and

"THEY (McCanns) THINK SHE'S WITH...."

"LAUGHS"!

A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM, WHETHER 'DONE' BY 'DOCTORS' OR 'BOGUS' CHARIDY COLLECTORS!

When did Philomena say that? How early on?

I have often thought that it is possible Madeleine was alive when first removed from the resort. Which would tie in with a faked abduction plan to make money. I think something went wrong ('It's a disaster - GM). But the enthusiasm with which family members embraced the 'abduction' theory is possibly more understandable if they thought that Madeleine was still alive and it was all a big scam. And she would miraculously 're-appear' at some stage (a la Elizabeth Smart in the US) to be 'reunited' with her family with lovely photo-shoots on the steps of Downing Street, perhaps.)

So my theory is that a sick/ill/injured/over-drugged/abused Madeleine was removed from the vicinity (well?) before the arrival of police. There was then confusion and panic (Robert Murat flies out suddenly earlier in the week) while it is decided what to do. (Even Murat describes it as a massive co**-up.')

The wider family at first stuck with the original script - the one that included 'jemmied shutters' and a 9.15pm alarm.

The revised script had to encompass un-jemmied shutters and a 10pm alarm call. Plus all sorts of other arrangements for what happened to Madeleine.

It's one thing concealing a healthy and thriving child, say in the care of friends/relatives (shades of Shannon Mathews) especially if that child is used to being looked after by other people, but it is quite another to conceal a child who is maybe grievously ill or sick.

As is so often the case, this is taking my mind into places that I really do not want to go. But I think that the final few hours/days maybe even longer were not happy ones for Madeleine.

Hence the need for TM to put such a heavy emphasis on how Madeleine had been having the time of her life right up until she went to sleep on Thursday evening. I think not, sadly.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.09.14 15:55

So are you suggesting that Madeleine could still be alive, jeanmonroe?

Or that the intention was for her to be alive when abducted?

Or she was alive for some time?

While the sniffer dog alerts certainly point towards a body being in the apartment and in hire car, I do believe in the Shanon Mathews case a sniffer dog also alerted to cadaver scent. Even though she was found alive.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.09.14 16:04

@j.rob wrote:

It would be interesting to know of the precise release date of this image? I am wondering what the true state of play in the Mc Marriage was like at this time? And what family tensions and divisions were brewing?

I've always thought Kate looks older in this picture than she did in PdL.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.14 16:05

@j.rob wrote:While the sniffer dog alerts certainly point towards a body being in the apartment and in hire car, I do believe in the Shanon Mathews case a sniffer dog also alerted to cadaver scent. Even though she was found alive.

Yes.. but someone had died in the furniture they alerted to.

The dogs were right.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.09.14 16:34

j.rob:

Madeleine's 4th birthday....12/05/07.

you decide!

Not forgetting that NONE of the 'family' members McCanns or Healy's, who 'rushed' out to PDL, and STAYED for months, at MW's 'expense', ACTUALLY 'searched' for their 'missing' family member. Neither did the T7 'members' after their first 'whizz around'.
The people 'nearest' (family) to Madeleine did not 'search'?
Now why do you suppose that is?
They DID take their swimming cozzies, to PDL, though! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.09.14 19:28

So are you suggesting that Madeleine could still be alive, jeanmonroe?

While the sniffer dog alerts certainly point towards a body being in the apartment and in hire car, I do believe in the Shanon Mathews case a sniffer dog also alerted to cadaver scent. Even though she was found alive.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.14 19:59

@j.rob wrote:While the sniffer dog alerts certainly point towards a body being in the apartment and in hire car, I do believe in the Shanon Mathews case a sniffer dog also alerted to cadaver scent. Even though she was found alive.

The dogs were right (again) in the Shannon Matthews case.

The investigators then have to make sense of it. In that case it was second hand furniture bought from a dead persons house.

In the Madeleine case you have to look at the context and the back story.

Was the sofa second-hand? I believe the dogs were indicating beneath the tiles. How could this happen?

So the investigators have to figure out how blood and cadaverine got under the tiles.

I think you need to look at the all forensics (in the legal sense, thanks Peter and Tony)... the short list of potential dead people in 5A is very short.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 15.09.14 20:07

@j.rob wrote:So are you suggesting that Madeleine could still be alive, jeanmonroe?

Shanon Mathews furniture was very old, and had come into contact with a body I believe.  This makes the dogs right, not wrong!

In the McCann case, the dogs alerted to various places within the McCanns apartment, directly outside in the flower bed, various items of their clothing, to cuddlecat, and on their key fob and in their hire car trunk.  These are major red flags to anyone truly interested in Madeleine's sad fate in apartment 5A, especially when added to the McCann lies re the date of the crying incident, the alleged broken shutters, and the David Payne visit, and their not searching on the night, and the twins comatose state, and the foul smell in the trunk, etc, etc.  It all becomes hugely significant when you add it all up together.

I see BlueBag gave similar reply in above post.  thumbup

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 15.09.14 20:55

Is it possible that they found MBM too much to cope with (for various reasons - Including Not GM's) and it was agreed she would be "farmed out"
1] to whom ever it is that Auntie Phil almost referred to?
2] why GM said "F**k off I'm not here to enjoy myself/have fun?
3] why they harp on and on about "turning up years later?
4] why none of them bothered to search?
5] why they staged "abduction"
6] Is it possible that cadaver was placed - maybe the clothes it was found on were strategically placed as a red herring - just like the shutters "jemmied"

The whole thing stinks of money.

One out of two thing is certain
A] Team Mc know MBM is dead and untraceable
B] They know MBM is safe and will be reunited once they have made millions.

Just wondering?

ETA - I s'pose I better just add imo
Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 15.09.14 23:12

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Is it possible that they found MBM too much to cope with (for various reasons - Including Not GM's) and it was agreed she would be "farmed out"
6] Is it possible that cadaver was placed - maybe the clothes it was found on were strategically placed as a red herring - just like the shutters "jemmied"

Just wondering?

The answer is  A

Remember kate has told us Maddie is dead, one when she said the portuguese don't want a MURDER when the PJ were still looking at abduction, and two, when she talked about pressing a button and they would all be togeather.
Ther latter only being possible if she knew maddie was sead otherwise she just murdered the twins and made Maddie an orphan

not the behavior of an innocent mother by a long shot.

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.09.14 23:24

when she talked about pressing a button and they would all be together.
------------------

And not forgetting the 'car crash' she wished they were ALL 'in' to 'join' Madeleine!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 15.09.14 23:29

Absolutely Hobbs,What innocent heartbroken mother would tell us any different.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 15.09.14 23:32

Of course Hobbs. I 4 got about those comments... Thank you for the reminder.

THE ANSWER is deff' "A"

Km is one sick person... (imo)
Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 0:09

@Ribisl wrote:
@admin wrote:
@Ribisl wrote: I would be interested to find out the identity of the lady holding Madeleine over S & A's christening cake.

I believe that's Auntie Nora.
I am not so sure. Nora Paul has always been photographed with short hair and this lady's nose looks much narrower.

The nose is very different. Other features can droop with age or grief but the nose doesn't change that much. The two ladies are also wearing their watches on different wrists....not that we can be certain that the sharp nosed lady actually owns the left arm as it is portrayed in the photo. The sharp nosed lady has features very similar to Kate's.
The Mccann files have a picture of  Nora on the beach with the children  and she looks like the person  below. So who is the person holding Madeline.
More like Kates mother with long hair,  has that hair been photo shopped as well or is she just glamorous for her age. laughat

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 0:33

If it was her mother she drastically altered within a few weeks, looking at this photo but nose and facial features are there.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 16.09.14 8:23

@Markus 2 wrote:If it was her mother she drastically altered within a few weeks, looking at this photo but nose and facial features are there.
I can't seem to bring it across but I put the 'birthday cake' photo alongside this one above and it is possible that mother was wearing a wig or had long blonde hair at the time.

Don't forget, the difference in time (faces age, especially with fomenting internal torment) is from Maddie being around 3 years plus or minus and this photo when Kate and her mother were attending the libel case in Portugal, where their witness testimony was going severely to pot, so not exactly happy little bunnies.

The simple thing would be for the police to ask Kate to state, on oath, who was in the photo, but going on past performance, getting a correct answer to that could be anyone's guess. spin IMO of course.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.14 9:13

That birthday cake pic might have been flipped, on purpose.
It happened in 'wet photography" by accident sometimes. The negative put in wrong side up.
Ending up with a mirror view.
In digital photography it's not an accident, just one of the tricks you can do with a pic.
imo
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 16.09.14 9:29

This is an earlier image about ten months after that photo, if the party was in February. It is very sad when you see photos  of Madeline with various
 family members, as it must be terrible for the  family,  no matter what they may have done. So it looks like it could well be her mother with long hair ,at sixty plus.   Hmmmm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495009/My-daughter-framed-says-mother-Kate-McCann.html

She told a television interview: "I'm worried that evidence is being planted."

The question is, who is planting some questionable photo images ?

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 16.09.14 15:31

I always used to think it was the mother - but the nose seems to be a different shape. The woman in the photo has a strong long Roman-type nose - whereas the other photos of Mrs Healey show what seems to be a different shaped nose. Cant be sure though as from different angles...  The lady in the photo seems to be fairly glamorous - and quite 'showy' in terms of dress / makeup / appearance. Kate's Mum seems a little more down to earth looking.   However, thats just my interpretation.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 16.09.14 15:34

I'm now convinced its not her Mum - look at the cheek bones in the birthday photo - Kates's Mum does not have the same cheek bones

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 16.09.14 15:34

@Hicks wrote:If you are looking for symbolism then you can find it anywhere. I don't believe this photo represents anything like that.
One thing is odd though, as another poster pointed out, where is the reflection from Kate's checked trousers?

There are a few things that I find odd about this photo.

1. The white lines around the top of Kate's puff sleeves. Not natural.

2. If you magnify only slightly you can see that Kate, and the other lady, have exactly the same make up on, same shade of eye shadow and lipstick. I find that odd. What are the chances of two women, one seemingly very much older, wearing exactly the same shade of make up? 

3. The hand that is holding the knife looks at an odd angle. It is almost as if Kate does not belong in the photo, her head and arms put onto another body perhaps.

Hicks,

Looking at No. 2.  That's interesting what you say about the make up and eye shadow, I hadn't looked that closely before but if you blow the photo up it seems that the eye shadow, as you say, and also the white rings around the bottom of the eyes are the same on both faces.

If you look at the indent (cheek bones) on the both faces they look the same.  Even the long narrow nose is exactly the same on both faces.  It could even be said that it is the same face but has been narrowed down by photoshopping from the older person and put on "Kate" and a wig has been superimposed on each head.  As mentioned before many times the "Kate" head is out of proportion with the body and seems to be at a strange angle facing down on to her chest.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.09.14 15:39

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Is it possible that they found MBM too much to cope with (for various reasons - Including Not GM's) and it was agreed she would be "farmed out"

Just wondering?

I do believe the plan was to 'farm out' Madeleine and make a shed-load of money into the bargain. A lot more than giving up a child for adoption. 

This is what I think (at least some of) the wider family believed was to happen. Think possibly this was also tied in with a 'media stunt'. (The curious Jez Wilkins/Bridget O'Donnell  - and other media/film/PR people present - coincidences plus very early media alerting).

But the plan went wrong. 

Or, perhaps,  certain people maybe had different ideas or did things that necessitated a change in the plan (GM/DP/RO/MO?) 

The bruises that Kate writes about noticing (the day after Madeleine disappeared) on her hands, wrists and lower arms suggests to me that someone was physically restraining Kate in the previous few days. 

'They have taken her'. 

I wonder who 'they' were? The million dollar question, I suppose!

(JT and RO/MO??)

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.09.14 16:42

@Markus 2 wrote:

This is an earlier image about ten months after that photo, if the party was in February. It is very sad when you see photos  of Madeline with various
 family members, as it must be terrible for the  family,  no matter what they may have done. So it looks like it could well be her mother with long hair ,at sixty plus.   Hmmmm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495009/My-daughter-framed-says-mother-Kate-McCann.html

She told a television interview: "I'm worried that evidence is being planted."

The question is, who is planting some questionable photo images ?

Hmmmm - at first I thought that the wording on the plate was:

I love You

Grandma 
     &
Grandad

But I think it says:

I love Xmas

Grandma
     &
Grandad

I wonder whose writing that is on the plate?

Who is planting these weird photos? Who indeed?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum