The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Is this staged

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this staged

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 8:11

So many of the images you can clearly see they have been photo shopped ,this one to me is not so easy. The only thing maybe is that it has been set up. Now all those plates why is Madeline not sat around a table with the rest of her friends. There is  what appears  to be a pyramid glass, beaker  I presume, unless anyone knows what else it is.(upside down pyramid, founded by mason Albert Pike).  The two candles that look as much like  number eleven as two.  Kate holding the knife in her left hand as someone has already said, is she left handed. ?  Blow out the candles first before you pick up the knife. So all the symbols are there. If that were a key around Kates neck that would add further to the Symbolism but I dont think it is.What looks like a blue candle holder placed by the cake, a representation of the five pointed star ,maybe.
 "Left-Hand Path" belief systems in all walks of life ,value the advancement and preservation of the self, glorification of more temporal and terrestrial goals, and personal power rather than spiritual attainments. Seems like she is some way from those candles to blow them out, so is the staging of this photo more important.?
But if that were  the intent that would make the person holding Madeline part of it all as well, all  JMO.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this staged

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.14 8:24

It's just a birthday photo.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 15.09.14 8:43

@BlueBag wrote:It's just a birthday photo.

Yes it is, and a rather cute one at that!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 15.09.14 8:53

This has been discussed on another thread recently called Maddie's left arm.

Personally, I think it is the twin's second birthday due to the blue and pink on the cake and someone also blew it up and thought it said Amalie and Sean in writing on the cake.      They have brought the cake into the kitchen ready to cut and put on the plates to dish out to everyone but they have lit the candles again to let Maddie blow them out.  I used to do this all the time with my two.  The birthday boy would blow out the candles and then I would re-light them for my other son to blow out.

All perfectly normal.
inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 15.09.14 9:04

If it was the twin's birthday it would be February, but they are in summer clothes. It is a bizarre picture with Kate clutching at Maddie's arm in such a fierce way and holding that carving knife in the air like a weapon! Who is tge other woman anyway with her peculiar arm with some add-on in the crook of the elbow?
juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.14 9:15

@juliet wrote:If it was the twin's birthday it would be February, but they are in summer clothes.

So? It's a birthday party and they are indoors.

It is a bizarre picture with Kate clutching at Maddie's arm in such a fierce way 
Fierce? Really?
I disagree.

and holding that carving knife in the air like a weapon! 
A weapon? Really?
I disagree.

It's a birthday picture like a billion others... I have loads of my kids.

I really don't get this fixation with photos except for the Last Photo (from the weather POV) and even some of the stuff written about that is bizarre.. ghost dogs and all that rubbish.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 15.09.14 9:18

There's absolutely nothing wrong, or suspicious about that picture, and Maddie looks healthy and so sweet in her little dress.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 9:21

@juliet wrote:If it was the twin's birthday it would be February, but they are in summer clothes. It is a bizarre picture with Kate clutching at Maddie's arm in such a fierce way and holding that carving knife in the air like a weapon! Who is tge other woman anyway with her peculiar arm with some add-on in the crook of the elbow?

We have to remember how much the Mason are implicated by various websites in all this and not  the lower levels but the ones at the top of the Pyramid.

Have to agree, you would let your child blow out their brother or sister's candles but the symbols arranged on that table does  makes you wonder especially with all the other altered images of Madeline.  Yes bizarre setting and is Kate left handed? On the issue of the clothes I suppose they could have good central heating but not really a party dress is it ?

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 9:30

@juliet wrote:If it was the twin's birthday it would be February, but they are in summer clothes. It is a bizarre picture with Kate clutching at Maddie's arm in such a fierce way and holding that carving knife in the air like a weapon! Who is tge other woman anyway with her peculiar arm with some add-on in the crook of the elbow?
Kates mother apparently ,there are so many other images of concern out there yet so many are blinkered to any defects in this image . The crook in the elbow is odd. Also on second take are those hands on Kate pasted on maybe .

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.09.14 9:31

@Markus 2 wrote:

We have to remember how much the Mason are implicated by various websites in all this and not  the lower levels but the ones at the top of the Pyramid.

Have to agree, you would let your child blow out their brother or sister's candles but the symbols arranged on that table does  makes you wonder especially with all the other altered images..  Yes bizarre setting and is Kate left handed. On the issue of the clothes I suppose they could have good central heating but not really a party dress is it..

I've looked at the photograph too, and what baffled me was the reflections, particularly the cake, in the counter top. However, someone on this forum (sorry, without checking, I can't recall who it was) did an experiment in a mirror, and the findings of this experiment is consistent with the reflections in the photograph. This is good enough for me. Apart from the reflections, it appears to be a perfectly normal photograph. It appears that Kate is going to cut the cake, and Madeleine is allowed to blow out the candles of her brother and sister's birthday cake. Perfectly normal. A sibling, whose not having a birthday party can feel a little jealous or left out, as the attention is on the person/s whose birthday party it is. So, from my own experience, of trying to keep a balance, Kate has put the knife in the other hand, so she can hold Madeleine back to prevent her getting over-excited and "getting at the cake".

So, to recap MY thoughts on the photograph, for what it's worth, I accept the results of the experiment done by another poster, and therefore, I see nothing unusual about the photograph.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 15.09.14 9:38

@sallypelt wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

Have to agree, you would let your child blow out their brother or sister's candles but the symbols arranged on that table does  makes you wonder especially with all the other altered images..  Yes bizarre setting and is Kate left handed. On the issue of the clothes I suppose they could have good central heating but not really a party dress is it..

I've looked at the photograph too, and what baffled me was the reflections, particularly the cake, in the counter top. However, someone on this forum (sorry, without checking, I can't recall who it was) did an experiment in a mirror, and the findings of this experiment is consistent with the reflections in the photograph. This is good enough for me. Apart from the reflections, it appears to be a perfectly normal photograph. It appears that Kate is going to cut the cake, and Madeleine is allowed to blow out the candles of her brother and sister's birthday cake. Perfectly normal. A sibling, whose not having a birthday party can feel a little jealous or left out, as the attention is on the person/s whose birthday party it is. So, from my own experience, of trying to keep a balance, Kate has put the knife in the other hand, so she can hold Madeleine back to prevent her getting over-excited and "getting at the cake".

So, to recap MY thoughts on the photograph, for what it's worth,  I accept the results of the experiment done by another poster, and therefore, I see nothing unusual about the photograph.
And the ELEPHANT in the room that everybody is steadfastly ignoring. The law of physics says that if aunty's pinny is reflected on the surface, then so should Kate's check trousers.
NO, her blouse is not big and billowing, enough to cover the reflection. If the checks are VISIBLE to us, then they would be reflected on the surface.
Mind the elephant doesn't step back onto anyone's feet. They could get crushed.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 9:41

So, to recap MY thoughts on the photograph, for what it's worth, I accept the results of the experiment done by another poster, and therefore, I see nothing unusual about the photograph.

Oh yes the reflection of the cake comes from the worktop, as  does the reflection of Madelines foot on the worktop ,no issue with that.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 15.09.14 9:43

Wouldn't a normal mother have pulled the cake towards Maddie to help with the blowing out of the candles? Maddie hadn't a chance. Such a joyless picture as well as puzzling. Absolutely no sign of party food or preparations apart from the cake.
juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 10:28

@juliet wrote:Wouldn't a normal mother have pulled the cake towards Maddie to help with the blowing out of the candles? Maddie hadn't a chance. Such a joyless picture as well as puzzling. Absolutely no sign of party food or preparations apart from the cake.
Yes I cant understand why she was not closer to the cake , just the inverted Pyramid cup . two candles, could be taken as two or eleven which ever way you look at it ,the five pointed candle holder ,if that is what it is, knife in Kates left hand, key around her neck if that is what it is.  So the symbols are all there, you have to make up your own minds as to whether this is just coincidence or planned.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.09.14 11:45

@Markus 2 wrote:
@juliet wrote:Wouldn't a normal mother have pulled the cake towards Maddie to help with the blowing out of the candles? Maddie hadn't a chance. Such a joyless picture as well as puzzling. Absolutely no sign of party food or preparations apart from the cake.
Yes I cant understand why she was not closer to the cake , just the inverted Pyramid cup . two candles, could be taken as two or eleven which ever way you look at it ,the five pointed candle holder ,if that is what it is, knife in Kates left hand, key around her neck if that is what it is.  So the symbols are all there, you have to make up your own minds as to whether this is just coincidence or planned.

Totally agree. The image is staged. It is full of peculiar symbolism. It is a joyless, fake image. One can only begin to imagine what it is meant to convey.The upheld 'dagger' with the weird shadow. The cup. The key. The star.

How some people get their kicks, the mind positively boggles. 

In my opinion some of the key players in this grotesque drama are sociopaths/psychopaths. Images, messages, symbols and 'hidden' clues abound. It is all quite sick and I think certain people get a perverted sense of pleasure from all the 'games'.

As always, I find TM utterly repulsive.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 15.09.14 13:02

Could someone explain the white tanmarks on Maddies arms, (IMO, impossible for the sun to do) kms tanmarks ( I find it hard to think km could get that dark as she's so fair), the red stripe going up Maddies arm also? Could all this be from a flash (I honestly don't know) Any info would be great as I would tend to think that it's a normal pic if this is answered. 
IMO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 15.09.14 13:08

@sallypelt wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

So, to recap MY thoughts on the photograph, for what it's worth,  I accept the results of the experiment done by another poster, and therefore, I see nothing unusual about the photograph.

That's it in a nutshell!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 13:15

If you know how the minds of these nutters work then you must question everything imo.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.14 13:18

@Markus 2 wrote:If you know how the minds of these nutters work then you must question everything imo.

Fair enough to question everything.

It's still just a birthday picture like a zillion others.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 13:25

@BlueBag wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:If you know how the minds of these nutters work then you must question everything imo.

Fair enough to question everything.

It's still just a birthday picture like a zillion others.
You sound sure about that and I respect your opinion , afraid I cannot be so sure that it is  just a normal photo, after all most of them are not.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 15.09.14 13:32

@j.rob wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

Totally agree. The image is staged. It is full of peculiar symbolism. It is a joyless, fake image. One can only begin to imagine what it is meant to convey.The upheld 'dagger' with the weird shadow. The cup. The key. The star.

In my opinion some of the key players in this grotesque drama are sociopaths/psychopaths. Images, messages, symbols and 'hidden' clues abound. It is all quite sick and I think certain people get a perverted sense of pleasure from all the 'games'.

You you could even go further here, could represent an eye at the top of the cup
But an upside down pyramid usually refers to evil or the darkside. The all seeing eye refers to the etheric or other realms. Depends on who you ask because different occults have differring views on symbology.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 15.09.14 14:28

@bobbin wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

And the ELEPHANT in the room that everybody is steadfastly ignoring. The law of physics says that if aunty's pinny is reflected on the surface, then so should Kate's check trousers.
NO, her blouse is not big and billowing, enough to cover the reflection. If the checks are VISIBLE to us, then they would be reflected on the surface.
Mind the elephant doesn't step back onto anyone's feet. They could get crushed.
You need to look at the photograph again.  It is all about angles and shadows.  look at the reflection next to Kate.  It is the reflection of the books on the high shelf, not the white cupboard just in front of it.  That proves that it would be Kate's TOP that would be reflected, not the trousers.  The top is black, hence why no reflection.  The birthday cake has been proved how the reflection works.  Odd, I know, but that is what happens when you are taking a 2 dimensional picture of 3 dimensional objects.
It is a perfectly normal picture of letting the other sibling have a blow of her twin's birthday cake, just before they cut it, out in the kitchen.  You are seeing monsters under the bed, when they don't exist.   eek
inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 15.09.14 14:32

If you are looking for symbolism then you can find it anywhere. I don't believe this photo represents anything like that.
One thing is odd though, as another poster pointed out, where is the reflection from Kate's checked trousers?

There are a few things that I find odd about this photo.

1. The white lines around the top of Kate's puff sleeves. Not natural.

2. If you magnify only slightly you can see that Kate, and the other lady, have exactly the same make up on, same shade of eye shadow and lipstick. I find that odd. What are the chances of two women, one seemingly very much older, wearing exactly the same shade of make up? 

3. The hand that is holding the knife looks at an odd angle. It is almost as if Kate does not belong in the photo, her head and arms put onto another body perhaps.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.09.14 15:05

@Markus 2 wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:

You you could even go further here, could represent an eye at the top of the cup
But an upside down pyramid usually refers to evil or the darkside. The all seeing eye refers to the etheric or other realms. Depends on who you ask because different occults have differring views on symbology.

There has been something 'occult-like' about the whole thing from the very start. From Kate and Gerry bowing down in some kind of genuflection or prostration when the police arrived on that fateful Thursday evening to the release of weird photos at key dates and anniversaries. From the extraordinary witness statements of all the group with all the glaring inconsistencies. From the pomp and ceremony around the couple's alleged 'deep Catholic beliefs' to their heavily publicized meeting with the Pope.

Kate's dramatically embellished accounts of 'whooshing curtains' and gusts of wind. Gerry's accounts of the bedroom door angle and his purple prose over when he allegedly admired all three of his children at 9pm that night, thinking how beautiful Madeleine was.

Payne's flowery account of his alleged 'last visit' to the McCann apartment in the early evening of Thursday describing all three children 'looking like angels'.

Matt noting the irony of searching along 'Cemetery Road' on the evening that Madeleine went missing (did you forget the script, Matt, Madeleine is presumed alive at this stage - that's why the Fund is set up so quickly? A little prior knowledge here, perhaps.

Jane Tanner's more than ridiculous sighting in which she must have some kind of X-ray vision. And then all the inconsistencies over the time-lines.

As far as I am concerned every single photo in Kate's book is peculiar in some way, some excessively so. 

There are, it is true, a few photos and some video-footage that look normal. Madeleine in the fairy outfit, for instance. And Madeleine sitting on the bottom step of the stairs with the twins on either side clapping her hands.

But what is strange is why TM would release photos and footage that are weird in the first place. The 'Madeleine was Here' series footage showing 'McCann family life' reveals that it is far from normal, even allowing for a very wide frame for 'normal'.

The reconstructions of Jane Tanner's alleged sighting and Matt's alleged 'final check' on the twins. Both so obviously bogus that it would be funny if it did not relate to the demise of an innocent child, imo.

All the cults and myths are here - Roman Catholicism, Free Masonry almost definitely, the intensely hierarchical Medical Profession, the myth that middle class parents are responsible parents. The myth that doctors would never do anything to put a person, especially a child - especially their OWN child, at risk. Or cause harm to another person. And so on.

Kate's book is a complete fairy-tale, imo. I would imagine that her relationship with GM soured while attempting to have their first child and eventually having to resort to IVF. (And I would love to know if GM is the biological father). I think that following the arrival of twins things deteriorated to the extent that Kate was in all probability 'farming out' Madeleine to family, day care as much as possible. And Detective Amaral's question about the couple considering giving up Madeleine's care to relatives certainly points in this direction.

I think 'the plot' was an attempt to achieve a certain outcome while at the same time getting rich. The complete opposite of the classic 'kidnap' or 'mystery abduction' scenario where parents are so desperate that they will fork out huge ransoms or use up their life savings travelling around the world to find out what happened and fight for justice for their missing/murdered child.

A theory at least. And at lot more plausible as far as I am concerned than pimpleman/monsterman/blundleman/eggman/tractorman and all the rest of the fantasy abductormen.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 15.09.14 15:18

3. The hand that is holding the knife looks at an odd angle. It is almost as if Kate does not belong in the photo, her head and arms put onto another body perhaps.

I agree that the hands do not look as though they belong to her. I wonder how happy she was with this image being published? I wonder how happy Aunt Norah was? (I think she might be Madeleine's Godmother?)

It would be interesting to know of the precise release date of this image? I am wondering what the true state of play in the Mc Marriage was like at this time? And what family tensions and divisions were brewing?

It would be unlikely if such a dramatic event as the disappearance of a sweet nearly four year old child did not raise some divisions and tensions within the various family camps. I suspect that the release of some of the weirder TM photos and footage are to do with warnings, innuendos and other messages.

And GM does not look like someone you would want to get on the wrong side of (neither does KM for that matter). And they indisputably have enjoyed protection from very high places to the most extraordinary degree. 

Quite a dangerous situation, imo.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum