The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Regist10

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by Gaggzy 07.09.14 21:23

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 183698_1

Gerry McCann has often said that someone '... holds the key to where Madeleine is.'

He just dropped the S off the end of this bloke's surname.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by Woofer 07.09.14 21:29

PeterMac wrote:Here it is. NOT an e-fit, but a real photo - honest.

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 <a href=Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Boris10" />
So it was DOCTOR MUMMY all along.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 07.09.14 21:34

Don't knoww too much about this but have heard a story about Gerald McCann talking to some geezer in a bar about a girl that might perform obscene sexual act involving the mouth. Was he the one wearing the surgical mask and theatre gloves?
Evening_All
Evening_All

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.09.14 21:35

Snipped from Sky News

Summers states:

"That's combined with the fact that on the very day Madeleine disappeared, a lady visiting the apartment upstairs saw from her balcony a man behaving very oddly in the lane between the apartments and the pool.

"The man was going out of an adjacent gate, closing the gate repeatedly to see if it was creaky. He seemed to be looking around and generally acting very peculiarly before leaving."

Isn't this taken from Mrs P Fenn's daughter's statement?

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.09.14 21:42

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:@aiyoyo - the abductor was a mummy?

they got that right then? (imo)

Yep, not a surgical masked Egyptian mummy (resurrected from death to snatch a child),  but a mummy whose all time favourite pants smells of cadaverine having been in contact with 6 corpses.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.09.14 21:50

aiyoyo wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:@aiyoyo - the abductor was a mummy?

they got that right then? (imo)

Yep, not a surgical masked Egyptian mummy (resurrected from death to snatch a child),  but a mummy whose all time favourite pants smells of cadaverine having been in contact with 6 corpses.

Great!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 07.09.14 22:00

canada12 wrote:

It'll be interesting to see if there are any new revelations that we haven't seen before.

Surgical-mask-with-laundry-wrapped-round-his-feet-man?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.09.14 22:07

suzyjohnson wrote:
canada12 wrote:
It'll be interesting to see if there are any new revelations that we haven't seen before.

Surgical-mask-with-laundry-wrapped-round-his-feet-man?
It was dark when the Smiths saw him.

They said he was 'hiding his face'.

Could this be because he was trying to hide his surgical mask?

Or could he have done a quick change between removing Madeleine from G5A, whipped off his surgical mask and laundry round his feet, and slipped on his trademark 'dark jacket' and 'light-coloured trousers' (and of course a pair of shoes), in an effort to look 'not like a tourist'? 

Come to think of it, could DCI Redwood's helicopter search and the 9-day-long dig in front of the world's cameras have been simply to find a discarded - maybe buried - surgical mask and laundry-wrap?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 07.09.14 22:17

sallypelt wrote:Snipped from Sky News

Summers states:

"That's combined with the fact that on the very day Madeleine disappeared, a lady visiting the apartment upstairs saw from her balcony a man behaving very oddly in the lane between the apartments and the pool.

"The man was going out of an adjacent gate, closing the gate repeatedly to see if it was creaky. He seemed to be looking around and generally acting very peculiarly before leaving."

Isn't this taken from Mrs P Fenn's daughter's statement?

Carole Tranmer. Niece of Mrs Fenn. Her rogatory is very interesting I think. The mysterious young/short Reading policeman with a laptop is intriguing.

As for Gateman, it seems to have happened around 3:30PM on the 3rd if I'm reading it right but I find it so hard to read these statements I might be wrong.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 07.09.14 22:28

Tony Bennett wrote:Come to think of it, could DCI Redwood's helicopter search and the 9-day-long dig in front of the world's cameras have been simply to find a discarded - maybe buried - surgical mask and laundry-wrap?

Well, they did find a sock.  Perhaps laundry wrapped feet is what us sane people of the world consider socks yes
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.09.14 22:41

I don't know if this has been posted, but it's worth looking at:

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 07.09.14 23:19

MRNOODLES wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Efits2_2702171b

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to The Jez and Gerry Show. Starring Jez ... and Gerry.

I've always thought Murdoch's SKY was behind it all big grin

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 290064-Sky-Joey-Jones-reporting-from-Astana

Dead ringers!
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 07.09.14 23:47

sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, but it's worth looking at:

Smart lady.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.09.14 0:23

whatsupdoc wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, but it's worth looking at:

Smart lady.
Isabelle McFadden, whom I think is a member of the Madeleine McCann Controversy FB group

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 08.09.14 0:29

Tnx 4 that Tony. I didn't recognise her. I have tweeted quite a few times with her.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 08.09.14 0:35

Mark Warners wouldn't have needed to leave a note for the McCanns warning them to lock up the apartment. The McCanns locked the apartment during the day, so keeping their valuables safe and secure. They obviously thought it was ok to leave the apartment unlocked while they went to the tapas bar at night because they had their valuables with them...watches, phones etc. The children weren't valued so the McCanns thought nothing of exposing the children to numerous possible dangers such as a fire breaking out in the apartment, one of the children having an accident.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.09.14 2:06

Summers states:

------------------------------------------------------------

'to SEE if it was CREAKY'.................Oh CRIKEY.

Perhaps 'mummyman' used his EYES to HEAR with!

Reminds of a recent er, Maddie burglator 'sighting'......... 'witness' statement.............."I could SEE him SPEAKING English!"

Seems like the entire village of PDL was in the Twilight Zone, the entire time the T9 were THERE!

Shutters that were 'smashed, jemmied, broken' magically 'repaired' themselves to look like new and untouched.

Doors that were locked magically became unlocked..

Kiddies room door changing from being hung on the RIGHT of the door frame to magically re-hang itself on the LEFT of the door frame, ref: UK CW and DW 'rog' (I couldn't see Madeleine's bed as it was behind the door)

I'm sure there are more examples winkwink

Dah dah dah dah, dah dah, dah, dah!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.09.14 2:48

Grimewatch 'special'   16th September 2014.

With 'input' from EVRD dog 'expert' Gerry McCann?

"Given the appeals usually relate to harder-to-solve crimes this demonstrates the remarkable impact of Britain's armchair detectives."

The programme also returns to meet some of the relatives and survivors of Crimewatch appeals past to see how their lives have moved on. Amongst those featured are Kate and Gerry McCann, Shaun and Josie Russell and Sally Anne Bowman's father Paul.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04j5j8g
------------------------------------------------------

So, will Grimewatch be 'inviting' any of this forum's 'armchair detectives' into the studio to 'discuss' with Kate and Gerry about their hard-to-solve 'crime' of their er, 'missing' child?

Oh come on, you know the one, where the 'crime' investigation, into the 'disappearance' of their child, that the McCanns said they were GLAD was CLOSED.

Oh come on again, you know, the one, where Kate McCann has said, about the 'crime' of her 'missing' daughter 'whether the case is re-opened, or NOT, it dosen't matter'

Hmmm, 'invites' in post to this forum's 'armchair detectives' to appear on Grimewatch with the McCanns, to 'help' them solve their hard-to-solve case of their 'missing' daughter?

thinking
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 08.09.14 6:51

Nice one, 2:35. Copycat and do what the McCanns are doing and capitalise on their daughters disappearance. Very true.
Evening_All
Evening_All

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 08.09.14 8:59

Okeydokey wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 Efits2_2702171b

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to The Jez and Gerry Show. Starring Jez ... and Gerry.

I've always thought Murdoch's SKY was behind it all big grin

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 4 290064-Sky-Joey-Jones-reporting-from-Astana

Dead ringers!
Crikey!
By the way, who is that bloke in the bottom picture?
eta: Answering my own question: Richard Keys.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.09.14 9:12

Those two pics just goes to show it could be ANYMAN they are looking for.    doh.

Re. the OP.  can't be bothered reading it, have read some comments here and What Do You Know - more or less as predicted before any of it was printed.

Yada Yada Yada.  

I think The Sun should be asking questions taken from this site.  They (IMO) would sell millions of copies of their "rag" if this happened.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this book in the 50p basket in the near future.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.09.14 10:23

Lance De Boils wrote:

By the way, who is that bloke in the bottom picture?
eta: Answering my own question: Richard Keys.

Is Pedro Chaves his Portuguese cousin then?

The thing I really don't understand about this book is this. Given the authors' previous works are mostly about politics and political figures, where does the disappearance of Madeleine McCann fit into this canon? If anything, you would expect the book to dwell on the intrigue that fascinates all of us so much, rather than seemingly setting out to dispel it. What is the point of (ostensibly) researching, writing and then publishing a book which ends on the earth shattering conclusion of "nothing to see here, move along"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.09.14 10:36

Clay Regazzoni wrote:The thing I really don't understand about this book is this. Given the authors' previous works are mostly about politics and political figures, where does the disappearance of Madeleine McCann fit into this canon? If anything, you would expect the book to dwell on the intrigue that fascinates all of us so much, rather than seemingly setting out to dispel it. What is the point of (ostensibly) researching, writing and then publishing a book which ends on the earth shattering conclusion of "nothing to see here, move along"?

nothing to see here, move along"? is what they do.

"Given the authors' previous works are mostly about politics and political figures,"... who said this isn't?

Seeing the sheer scale of the help TM are getting to make then appear innocent makes me think this is more than an accidental death caused by a Doctor or two.

It makes no sense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 08.09.14 11:00

BlueBag wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:The thing I really don't understand about this book is this. Given the authors' previous works are mostly about politics and political figures, where does the disappearance of Madeleine McCann fit into this canon? If anything, you would expect the book to dwell on the intrigue that fascinates all of us so much, rather than seemingly setting out to dispel it. What is the point of (ostensibly) researching, writing and then publishing a book which ends on the earth shattering conclusion of "nothing to see here, move along"?

nothing to see here, move along"? is what they do.

"Given the authors' previous works are mostly about politics and political figures,"... who said this isn't?

Seeing the sheer scale of the help TM are getting to make then appear innocent makes me think this is more than an accidental death caused by a Doctor or two.

It makes no sense.
yeah.....Doctor Who?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.09.14 11:06

For anyone who would like to post a comment to the authors here is their Facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top