The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Regist10

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by jeanmonroe 07.09.14 12:11

Is THAT it?

geeeez.

jacqui hames, McCanns 'mate' at 'Hacked Off' on sky........................DISS THE SNIFFER DOGS!

I'd like to know if SHE ever 'used sniffer dogs' in ANY investigation she was involved with?

S&S....................DISS THE SNIFFER DOGS!

On the 'previous' attempt at 'abduction' (by PIMPLEMAN) the WEEK before: THAT would have been 'the talk of the resort' (and for WEEKS after) yet the McCanns AND their T7 mates 'never heard' and the McCanns left their three kids ALONE, in an UNLOCKED apartment, with an 'predatory abductor' on the LOOSE, the week before!

Oh please....................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs McCann’s statement said: "While we were having breakfast, Madeleine said: 'Mummy, why didn’t you come when we were crying last night?’.

"Gerry and I spoke for a couple of minutes and agreed to keep a closer watch over the children."
-------------------------------------
"closer watch"?

Hmmmm.

Then BOTH of them promptly went out AGAIN, the very same night, to the tapas restaurant, leaving their THREE kids, ALONE, in an UNLOCKED apartment, OUT OF SIGHT of their kids!

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????????
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by Hongkong Phooey 07.09.14 12:31

I wonder if the book address's JG's statement in the press that the parents should be looked at first, kind of goes against the predator theory and actually makes the initial PJ suspicions spot on. What is the real purpose for this book and who's behind it?
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 07.09.14 12:32

Woofer"]Do they think we're all stupid.

Have you ever heard of such a ridiculous BACKFILL excuse to explain away the fact that no stranger DNA was found in the apartment as :-

"What they noticed about this man was that he was wearing what seemed to be a surgical mask and he had wound laundry around his feet, seemingly to keep from making prints or leaving marks."

[Wonder whether he brought the laundry with him or had to locate/raid the laundry basket first. The few minutes the abductor would have had to commit the crime according to the timelines just became incredibly busier, since he surely would not have arrived in what seemed like a surgical mask and laundry wound around his feet. Even though the evening was quiet it was only 9.15 and it's on record that there were people around, none of whom reported seeing this  apparition.  Attempting to link the M disappearance to the case above seems tenuous and seriously flawed.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.09.14 12:40

Woofer wrote:Do they think we're all stupid.

Have you ever heard of such a ridiculous BACKFILL excuse to explain away the fact that no stranger DNA was found in the apartment as :-

"What they noticed about this man was that he was wearing what seemed to be a surgical mask and he had wound laundry around his feet, seemingly to keep from making prints or leaving marks."

"IT WUZ THAT PREDATORY EGYPTIAN 'MUMMY' WOT DUNIT, INNIT GUV?"

"book the tax payer funded flights to Sharm el-Sheikh, boys. We'll go undercover, so bestest tourist disguise" says DCI Mahogany of OG.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 07.09.14 12:45

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/507849/Madeleine-McCann-hunt-slowed-by-court-chaos I think the media has been reporting similar stories. Does not look like it is going anywhere soon.
“This all means that Maddie is taking a low priority because all the effort is going on keeping the courts running. There is also a new prosecutor in Portimao on the Algarve who is having to be fully briefed on scores of cases, including Madeleine’s, and that all takes time. Wonder who is briefing the new prosecutor.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 07.09.14 13:12

Well, never heard as much shet in my life, a surgical mask and laundry on his feet!!!! Sums that book up nicely for me. And apparently their parents where at home. This suspect took the time to pause and put on a surgical mask and wrapped both feet with laundry! What about gloves for fingerprints? That would be the first thing he should've done since he had the whit to cover his feet! Was this meant to be the suspect who had worn the bleeding obvious maroon top with the huge white target circle on the back? Oh please! Can't wait to hear new revelations from these two, and they didn't even interview the mcs! Should be great. Do these two not realise this is about a crime on a 3yr old child who hasn't been seen or heard off since? Makes me sick.
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey 07.09.14 13:27

Goodness I think I know who this man was. The description fits anyway - Lazarus!!
Boosey

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.09.14 13:34

Markus 2 wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/507849/Madeleine-McCann-hunt-slowed-by-court-chaos I think the media has been reporting similar stories. Does not look like it is going anywhere soon.
“This all means that Maddie is taking a low priority because all the effort is going on keeping the courts running. There is also a new prosecutor in Portimao on the Algarve who is having to be fully briefed on scores of cases, including Madeleine’s, and that all takes time. Wonder who is briefing the new prosecutor.

Wonder who is briefing the new prosecutor?

Farter Cluck and Izzy 'no mates' Durate?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.09.14 13:35

Monty Heck wrote:Woofer"]Do they think we're all stupid.

[Wonder whether he brought the laundry with him or had to locate/raid the laundry basket first. The few minutes the abductor would have had to commit the crime according to the timelines just became incredibly busier, since he surely would not have arrived in what seemed like a surgical mask and laundry wound around his feet. Even though the evening was quiet it was only 9.15 and it's on record that there were people around, none of whom reported seeing this  apparition.  Attempting to link the M disappearance to the case above seems tenuous and seriously flawed.

This is all so incredibly utterly stupid I want to scream.

This whole nonsense has a pink tinge.

These people KNOW this is stupid which will make them accessories when justice prevails.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 07.09.14 14:05

Firstly, NO child ever wakes up and after seeing a stranger in their room asks if it was their daddy or uncle!

Secondly this bogus charity collector story - in 2007 he just called at the door, now in 2014 - seems to have grown legs into a man 'staring intently' at a child holding her mothers skirt. And coming back into the home wearing surgical masks and bags over his footwear??  titter

Please whoever made this story up just step back and take a break, whoever you are you are so wrapped up in bullsh!t you think the rest of us are going to swallow you're ever more LUDICROUS winkwink stories.

This is so bad it's hilarious, l mean come on. wft
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.09.14 14:14

Boosey wrote:Goodness I think I know who this man was. The description fits anyway - Lazarus!!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXDa8czQTJKdazu6wYSHbEm3ne_r1EDRZBuulxnxzotnt2Vsic
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.09.14 14:18

Tomorrow's edition of the Sun should be even more 'interesting'

'Mistakes made in Maddie hunt'.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 07.09.14 14:22

So Summers and Swan claim to be the only journalists to have examined the many thousands of pages of the Portuguese police files and are clear that there is no evidence Gerry and Kate were guilty of wrongdoing. 'People who vilified them should set aside their prejudices and read the evidence before making up their minds.'

wft

What planet are these people on!  After reading the police files how anybody can say there is no evidence of any wrongdoing by the McCanns beggers belief!
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 07.09.14 14:32

Skim reading this thread and I have to ask why would respected authors publish such a ridiculous book?

None of the main players have talked to them which isn't really surprising when it is a on going investigation. I haven't read any of their previous books, but wouldn't believe anything written having now read the replies in this thread. Why would they risk this?

And I have to ask, are the dogs mentioned in any detail?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by morse 07.09.14 14:35

That is just so ludicrous, stupid and ..... I am lost for words, but it certainly gave me a good laugh. Bring it on, the ridiculous stories are making them look guiltier by the day- but then I didn't believe a word they said from the first time I saw them on tv. Poor little Maddie, she certainly deserved better. RIP little one. IMO   spin spin
morse
morse

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 07.09.14 14:36

tearhairout

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 07.09.14 14:45

BlueBag wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:Woofer"]Do they think we're all stupid.

This is all so incredibly utterly stupid I want to scream.

This whole nonsense has a pink tinge.

These people KNOW this is stupid which will make them accessories when justice prevails.

Yes, more than a whiff of a pink tinge. So the claim is that K & G were not interviewed for the book, but that's not to say there was no input via the wider Team. Like the precedents set in the days of the arguido announcements when PMcC and JM had plenty to say to the media regarding details of confidential, covered by judicial secrecy, investigative matters which should not have been disclosed. It is hard to see how this book would go ahead with no input from the Team and, if not, without being scanned for libel by their legal representatives (the claim is not only were they not interviewed, the McCs have not read the book).
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey 07.09.14 14:53

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXDa8czQTJKdazu6wYSHbEm3ne_r1EDRZBuulxnxzotnt2Vsic
Woofer that's him. So you know him too.
Boosey

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.09.14 14:56

sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 07.09.14 14:58

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Efits2_2702171bAnything in the book about these two, the one that was actually seen carrying a child and not just lurking.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.09.14 15:09

So the instructions from TM and CM were clearly

! Ignore the shutters
2 Ignore the front door / patio door
3 Ignore the closed / open curtains
4 Ignore the lies
5 Ignore the non-existent Window of Opportunity
6 Ignore Smithman /-men
7 Try to disparage the dogs
8 Go for Spotty-Charity man
9 If in doubt bring in Laundry-feet-surgical-mask man from three years before

I want my money back !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LombardySkeptik 07.09.14 15:33

jeanmonroe wrote:
Woofer wrote:Do they think we're all stupid.

"IT WUZ THAT PREDATORY EGYPTIAN 'MUMMY' WOT DUNIT, INNIT GUV?"

"book the tax payer funded flights to Sharm el-Sheikh, boys. We'll go undercover, so bestest tourist disguise" says DCI Mahogany of OG.

"Actually my take is that this could be the first report of "Doctor-man" - this could be a real breakthrough

Does anyone know - have SY 'searched' for any doctors who may have been in the vicinity ?

of course I'm not a trained detective, but IMO, they should be interviewed i reckon,...erm.. as they could provide.....erm, you know,  useful information  erm.. to help find that...erm PJ clad angel...like erm, you know

In saying that, its well known that, when traveling in a group, doctors are so in to each other, that all observational skills are left back in the workplace, especially as, after all, it was their holiday too
LombardySkeptik

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd 07.09.14 15:36

PeterMac wrote:So the instructions from TM and CM were clearly

!  Ignore the shutters
2  Ignore the front door / patio door
3  Ignore the closed / open curtains
4  Ignore the lies
5  Ignore the non-existent Window of Opportunity
6  Ignore Smithman /-men
7  Try to disparage the dogs
8  Go for Spotty-Charity man
9  If in doubt bring in Laundry-feet-surgical-mask man from three years before

I want my money back !

Petermac, I think you have a strong case for getting your money back. If you need a solicitor to help you, there's a firm with a lot of knowledge of this mysterious case.......

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Empty AT LAST. The "Definitive" CCTV image is released.

Post by PeterMac 07.09.14 15:46

Here it is. NOT an e-fit, but a real photo - honest.

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 <a href=Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Boris10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 07.09.14 15:58

Markus 2 wrote:Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 2 Efits2_2702171bAnything in the book about these two, the one that was actually seen carrying a child and not just lurking.

Sometimes I wonder if Gerry / Smithman was traveling with a twin to the doctor. Children stunned too tight?
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top