The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Mm11

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Regist10

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Empty username identity confusion

Post by justthinking 22.10.14 0:15

Hi
I haven't posted on here for ages so was surprised a few minutes ago to see some comments made under my username- it definitely isn't me, so is it possible that the forum would accept a new registration from someone using the same name? Or has there been a glitch on the site?
justthinking

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 22.10.14 0:27

justthinking wrote:Hi
I haven't posted on here for ages so was surprised a few minutes ago to see some comments made under my username- it definitely isn't me, so is it possible that the forum would accept a new registration from someone using the same name? Or has there been a glitch on the site?
Slightly different spellings therefore different usernames. Hope this helps.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator" - Page 8 Empty Re: Here we go! "Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator"

Post by justthinking 22.10.14 0:57

yes it certainly does! - thank you rogue-a-tory - hadn't looked properly!
justthinking

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top