The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Portuguese Geography

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Portuguese Geography

Post by Guest on 01.12.14 17:46

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:I hadn't seen this sporting shot either, before today :

(snipped from alamy.com)

I take it Cuddle Cat was cheering from the sidelines?

Finally! A subject to which I can bring some genuine expertise...

Clearly right footed. Excellent body shape and good follow through. Looks like she went with her instep too. I'd say she's a natural.
Kicking over the traces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 01.12.14 17:53

I expect she was taking a well earned break from her relentless search for her missing daughter.

The prospect of a kick-about on the beach is just the tonic one needs after coping with 3 months of anxiety, insomnia and an indefinable fear.Let's hope that Maddie takes comfort from this photo opportunity.

Dr What

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 01.12.14 18:55

WMD wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

Clearly right footed. Excellent body shape and good follow through. Looks like she went with her instep too. I'd say she's a natural.
Kicking over the traces.
Love it WMD!!!!  Ha ha!  First laugh I've had in ages.

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.12.14 19:12

(snipped from alamy.com)

What's that mark on Kate's right arm at her elbow? Has her arm been photo-shopped and a new forearm with the requisite good quality wristbands introduced? no, I'm just being sarcastic but I guarantee someone will discuss the merits of Kate's forearm.

I seem to remember reading about this photograph where Kate kicked a ball back to kids playing on the beach.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 01.12.14 19:15

@aquila wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

What's that mark on Kate's right arm at her elbow? Has her arm been photo-shopped and a new forearm with the requisite good quality wristbands introduced?

I seem to remember reading about this photograph where Kate kicked a ball back to kids playing on the beach.
spit coffee   That photo reminds me of a time our local newspaper had a competition called "Spot the Ball". However, the ball was "photoshopped" notme (there's that word, again ) out.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.12.14 19:25

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

What's that mark on Kate's right arm at her elbow? Has her arm been photo-shopped and a new forearm with the requisite good quality wristbands introduced?

spit coffee   That photo reminds me of a time our local newspaper had a competition called "Spot the Ball". However, the ball was "photoshopped" notme (there's that word, again ) out.
The police - that means Operation Grange need to get Clarence Mitchell in and ask him under caution what he did with the photographs he published regarding Madeleine.

They also need to get in a few other PR folk such as Alex Woolfall - under caution.

They also need to get in the media to provide their press releases from such PR folk.

They also need to ask a few people such as Jim Gamble why he is so supportive of the McCanns.

I'm hoping they will have done that - but then again I think this is a whitewash.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 01.12.14 19:30

Oh Clay, you always make me giggle!
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 02.12.14 0:09

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

"Spot the Cadxxxx" more like!

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.12.14 0:19

Looks well 'offside', to me!

NO, it's not true, she 'sued' the f****** t***** of a ref for slander for saying she was 'offside'!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.12.14 9:29

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Clearly right footed. Excellent body shape and good follow through. .

They both claim to be Left footers.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.12.14 9:31

@plebgate wrote:I do know for sure that I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN kicking a football on a beach 3 months after the disappearance of any child of mine. eek
In fact I have to wonder if the ball has been photoshopped in as I truly cannot believe that Mrs. would have been kicking a football on a beach so soon after Maddie's disappearance.
I cannot believe what I am seeing.

It is absolutely beyond belief isn't it. Why would Mitchell permit this ?
And why have we not seen this one before.

It should be put on Twitter and Facebook with the date highlighted and perhaps the Caption "The search continues into August . . ."

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.12.14 9:53

@aquila wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

What, with a photographer from alamy.com in perfect position to record the action?

Her precise, sidefooted style and eye on the ball is reminiscent of Matthew le Tissier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVEcbvrxHQ0

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.12.14 9:57

@PeterMac wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Clearly right footed. Excellent body shape and good follow through. .

They both claim to be Left footers.
That's made me laugh Peter.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.14 10:00

@Tony Bennett wrote:

What, with a photographer from alamy.com in perfect position to record the action?

Her precise, sidefooted style and eye on the ball is reminiscent of Matthew le Tissier:

I've actually been taken aback a bit by this photo, which I'd also never seen before yesterday - another "hats off" to missbeetle.

No offence to the overwhelmingly female membership here, but have you seen how the average mum kicks a football, when unexpectedly confronted with one on a beach? Whereas I'd have no qualms at all about having my face crudely photoshopped onto that image of KM.

Apropos of nothing, here is a photo of arguably the best free kick taker of the past twenty years, the former Lyon and sometime Brazil midfielder "Juninho".

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.12.14 10:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVEcbvrxHQ0
Seriously, I do remember reading about this photo - can't remember seeing the photo. I remember something along the lines of Kate kicking a ball back to kids playing on the beach.

As for alamy (I have no idea who alamy are) perhaps Clazza and his PR crew might know - after all Clazza claimed to control what goes out in the media didn't he?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.12.14 10:25

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Apropos of nothing, here is a photo of arguably the best free kick taker of the past twenty years, the former Lyon and sometime Brazil midfielder "Juninho".

Equally off-topic, but surely Gareth Bale must rank alongside Juninho in the list of the world's greatest free kick takers?

and here - Bale's top 10 free kicks:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmC8MQXgck

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.14 10:35

I'm now awaiting a shower of bricks from sharonl for straying from the subject - again...

missbeetle has, advertently or inadvertently, raised the wider subject of how Kate McCann manages to appear in all those 'Alamy' photoshoots, one minute in Lisbon against a background of graffiti which include the word 'ILLUSION', and next minute on a beach kicking a football with the aplomb of Juninho/Gareth Bale/Matt le Tissier.

Her co-operation with Alamy seems strangely absent from being mentioned in her book 'madeleine'.

More research is needed on this topic 

- T.B., Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.12.14 10:47

I hope the avid photo-shopper squad don't start discussing the possibility of a colour co-ordinated tourniquet on Kate's arm. That would really take the biscuit.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 02.12.14 11:05

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.12.14 11:45

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I'm now awaiting a shower of bricks from sharonl for straying from the subject - again...

missbeetle has, advertently or inadvertently, raised the wider subject of how Kate McCann manages to appear in all those 'Alamy' photoshoots, one minute in Lisbon against a background of graffiti which include the word 'ILLUSION', and next minute on a beach kicking a football with the aplomb of Juninho/Gareth Bale/Matt le Tissier
Her co-operation with Alamy seems strangely absent from being mentioned in her book 'madeleine'.
More research is needed on this topic 

Fascinating series of photos, obviously many set up , such as the ones in the apartment reading letters of support,
But also many showing the intensity of the search in the first few days, when the Mccanns were at home "keeping vigil" or whatever.

http://www.alamy.com/     is the link and the search engine seems reasonable
for example . . .
" />

and this.
Two Catholics have just been to church, Kate is surely totally inappropriately dressed, Gerry in shorts . . . !
" />

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.12.14 12:01

(snipped from alamy.com)

Doing a Beckham ? 

Enjoying herself sans Madeleine (or the twins) !

Just another outing for adult/s recreation, nothing unusual from that lot of not normal parent/s.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.12.14 12:06

@PeterMac wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I do know for sure that I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN kicking a football on a beach 3 months after the disappearance of any child of mine. eek
In fact I have to wonder if the ball has been photoshopped in as I truly cannot believe that Mrs. would have been kicking a football on a beach so soon after Maddie's disappearance.
I cannot believe what I am seeing.

It is absolutely beyond belief isn't it.  Why would Mitchell permit this ?
And why have we not seen this one before.

It should be put on Twitter and Facebook with the date highlighted and perhaps the Caption "The search continues into August . . ."

With a suitable caption "Image of Devastating Kate" or "Image of a Grieving Mum "...take your pick.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.12.14 12:24

@aiyoyo wrote:

(snipped from alamy.com)

Doing a Beckham? 
Bend it like Beckham?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 02.12.14 12:25

Clay Regazzoni wrote:.......... but have you seen how the average mum kicks a football, when unexpectedly confronted with one on a beach?

Yes, I  have.  Not in the style or showmanship (for the camera) of St Kate, that is for certain.

That style (open arms and balanced poise to kick the ball) would seem she was part of the playing team or at least was expecting the ball, and not just doing a spantaneous kick when unexpectedly confronted with a ball on the beach.

There's no way an average mum, no matter how nimble she be, can strike that poise with those arms when unexpectedly confronted with a ball.....IMO.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.12.14 13:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Bend it like Beckham?

Quite.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum