The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Mm11

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Mm11

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Regist10

Portuguese Geography

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Empty Re: Portuguese Geography

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.15 14:36

j.rob wrote:Are you serious j.rob? Are you going to similarly address the issue of all the clubs that use online betting or pay day loans on their shirts? If you’re going to tackle ethics in football, you’ve a very long term fight on your hands that needs to begin in Zurich not PdL.

----

So you think it is okay for Chang beer to be promoted off the back of a child who mysteriously vanished in highly suspicious circumstances? Of course I am serious. Remember, this photo was released well after Madeleine disappeared. The McCanns could have chosen a photo that was not promoting alcohol. In actual fact, that child does not even look like Madeleine. Probably wasn't even Madeleine McCann but a photogenic child who was "a good marketing ploy."

And I am not the only one who thinks this way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
j.rob...I hate to say this but you do speak nonsense and I bet you could find a conspiracy in just about anything and find something 'interesting' to gossip about and bring the forum down to the level of lunacy.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:42

tigger wrote:Chang beer will have been very happy with the presumably free advertising. 

Did the T-shirts of the two Soham girls promote any products?  Just checked, Vodaphone.

I never liked the TWO Chang shirt photos of what looks like totally different girls. both smiling in such an adult way, one playing in such an adult way with her hair. Toddlers rarely smile with their mouths closed imo. 

The very blonde one could very easily be adjusted (bit of vertical stretching) to make it look like a 20yr old barmaid. 

Having two photograohs of Maddie wearing a shirt of my a not at all Global team - yes, imo Chang must have been delighted and I very much hope surprised.

But how coincidental, two photos with Everton strip, just like Soham.

Very, very odd. I too have been thinking about those poor Soham girls.

Sadly I think that TM and McMurdoch were influenced by that dreadful case when it came to coverage of the Madeleine "abduction". For instance choosing a photograph of a child that is alleged to be Madeleine McCann wearing a football shirt was bound to evoke images of Holly and Jessica.

However, a big difference is that that particular photo of Holly and Jessica was chosen because it was one of the last taken (the last photo even?) of the two girls. So it is just a coincidence that they happen to be wearing T-shirts which have an advertising logo on them. Albeit rather unfortunate, imo.

Typical of the cynical and depraved TM spin that they would chose to emulate that photograph with a photo of a child that is allegedly Madeleine McCann. Why would they chose that particular one over many others? As I've said, I don't think it is her, it's just a "good marketing ploy."
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:43

j.rob...I hate to say this but you do speak nonsense and I bet you could find a conspiracy in just about anything and find something 'interesting' to gossip about and bring the forum down to the level of lunacy.

------

Hello!! Glad to see you view my posts. Have a lovely afternoon!

ETA: What conspiracy? I say it is inappropriate to advertise a beer off the back of a child who disappeared in suspicious circumstances. Why is that lunacy? 
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:44

missbeetle wrote:Check out the hat :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ghastly.

Good grief missbe - what could be more inappropriate????
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:46

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wrong on so many levels.

Who would've provided pop star Robbie Williams with such an awful shirt?

This truly dreadful and inappropriate image really does sum up the ghastliness of this case. 

Madeleine McCann really was "a good marketing ploy," wasn't she?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 14:57

The world is full of people with the brains of a rocking horse.

So what?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 17:12

tigger wrote:Chang beer will have been very happy with the presumably free advertising. 

Did the T-shirts of the two Soham girls promote any products?  Just checked, Vodaphone.

I never liked the TWO Chang shirt photos of what looks like totally different girls. both smiling in such an adult way, one playing in such an adult way with her hair. Toddlers rarely smile with their mouths closed imo. 

The very blonde one could very easily be adjusted (bit of vertical stretching) to make it look like a 20yr old barmaid. 

Having two photograohs of Maddie wearing a shirt of my a not at all Global team - yes, imo Chang must have been delighted and I very much hope surprised.

I had never really explored the tragic Soham case. But the weird similarities between the photos of Holly and Jessica in football shirts - allegedly one of the last taken of them - and the photograph of a child who is allegedly Madeleine McCann also wearing a football shirt and released by TM after Madeleine's alleged abduction got me wondering a bit more whether there might be some themes (apart from the dreaded paedo theme that is) that link these two cases. 

Given that the bodies of the two Soham girls were found dumped outside the perimeter of  a large US airbase, you might think that the police might have focused some of their search for a suspect inside the airbase. 

Some food for thought in the links below. Fascinating reading about the court case but deeply disturbing to read what is written about the shrinks at Rampton. Psychopaths. Now, who else could I apply that label too....let me think for a minute?

Snipped from link below:

The “Huntley Confession” was written by someone or another who knew that not one scrap of evidence existed against either Ian Huntley or Maxine Carr, regarding the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman. The “confession” was a cheap conjuring trick designed to be used by the media, ultimately to make us believe the cock and bull story circulated by a British/American elite with its back to the wall.
Where this trial goes next I do not know and perhaps should not care, but the fact of the matter is that I do care, and so should you. What has been done to Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr is almost too appalling to contemplate, but we are forced to contemplate it because we must protect others from identical abuse in the future.
There is a terrible sickness stalking the hallowed halls of power in both Britain and America, a sickness that makes those who think they run the world, actually believe that they can get away with monstrous behavior like this in the long term. I will keep monitoring this trial in the days to come, and report on it again, but in the end the jurors may be fooled by the corrupt strutting peacocks in their silken gowns, and convict Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr by mistake.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.15 17:19

j.rob wrote:

I had never really explored the tragic Soham case. But the weird similarities between the photos of Holly and Jessica in football shirts - allegedly one of the last taken of them - and the photograph of a child who is allegedly Madeleine McCann also wearing a football shirt and released by TM after Madeleine's alleged abduction got me wondering a bit more whether there might be some themes (apart from the dreaded paedo theme that is) that link these two cases. 

Given that the bodies of the two Soham girls were found dumped outside the perimeter of  a large US airbase, you might think that the police might have focused some of their search for a suspect inside the airbase. 

Some food for thought in the links below. Fascinating reading about the court case but deeply disturbing to read what is written about the shrinks at Rampton. Psychopaths. Now, who else could I apply that label too....let me think for a minute?

Snipped from link below:

The “Huntley Confession” was written by someone or another who knew that not one scrap of evidence existed against either Ian Huntley or Maxine Carr, regarding the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman. The “confession” was a cheap conjuring trick designed to be used by the media, ultimately to make us believe the cock and bull story circulated by a British/American elite with its back to the wall.
Where this trial goes next I do not know and perhaps should not care, but the fact of the matter is that I do care, and so should you. What has been done to Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr is almost too appalling to contemplate, but we are forced to contemplate it because we must protect others from identical abuse in the future.
There is a terrible sickness stalking the hallowed halls of power in both Britain and America, a sickness that makes those who think they run the world, actually believe that they can get away with monstrous behavior like this in the long term. I will keep monitoring this trial in the days to come, and report on it again, but in the end the jurors may be fooled by the corrupt strutting peacocks in their silken gowns, and convict Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr by mistake.

I do sincerely wish and hope that you would leave this forum and find somewhere else to place your madness.

There is no depth to which you will not sink.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 17:28

Sorry, j.rob but this is way off topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.15 17:36

aquila wrote:

I do sincerely wish and hope that you would leave this forum and find somewhere else to place your madness.

I second that strongly

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 19:40

lj wrote:
aquila wrote:

I second that strongly
Yes.. enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.06.15 21:40

J.Rob

Please remember the forum rules and the reason that we are all here.  

Please, also stay on topic.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 23:27

A little nerve touched with a few forum members who are no doubt passionate to see justice done for Madeleine McCann and indeed other children and vulnerable people who have been exploited and continue to be so, methinks!

But nice to be so wanted!

big grin
j.rob

catherynelizabethperry1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 23:39

You think wrongly on this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 04.06.15 9:04

lj wrote:
aquila wrote:

I second that strongly

I have merely provided links to forums where other people have researched on other cases of children going missing, for instance. One case is the Soham case. It would appear there are some quite serious questions hanging over the handling of that tragic case. 

As there are over the handling of the McCann case. 

I will agree that there are people who will sink to pretty low depths. Team McCann for instance. And other cases where there have been miscarriages of justice and the wrong people have been deliberately stitched up in order to 'save face' or prevent scandals.

-------------

Mod:  Comment deleted. Once again, j.rob, please stay on topic. TO ALL: Please refrain from attacks of any kind on other members and do not goad. If you have concerns about a member, please bring them to Admin in the usual way.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Empty Two balloon releases in Praia da Luz...

Post by missbeetle 18.06.15 22:18

Another photograph of the yellow-balloons-with-red-writing release :

Ah yes... The fingerprints of Rupert - that's the Sun logo clearly visible on a balloon top centre.

PA Images caption this picture as the release of a thousand balloons.

I can't make out the telephone number, though - UK, Outer London...? 

The green and yellow unsponsored balloons were in the total quantity of fifty -

- again, according to PA Images. No times given to the photographs.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 18.06.15 23:14

missbeetle wrote:Another photograph of the yellow-balloons-with-red-writing release :

Ah yes... The fingerprints of Rupert - that's the Sun logo clearly visible on a balloon top centre.

PA Images caption this picture as the release of a thousand balloons.

I can't make out the telephone number, though - UK, Outer London...? 

The green and yellow unsponsored balloons were in the total quantity of fifty -

- again, according to PA Images. No times given to the photographs.

How ghastly...and look how thrilled Mr and Mrs Muck look.........

:puke:

A thousand balloons...and 50 green and yellow unsponsored?

Hmm...
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.06.15 6:42

Great benefactor the Sun, also sponsors the Police Federation where on 13th July 2007 Gerry gave a speech to a stunned  audience of police officers. 

Standing ovation iirc.. Wonder who led that demonstration of support? What happens is that a few people in the front rows will stand up whilst applauding, resulting in the rest following suit. 
I hope it's that because I can't be.ieve that the whole audience felt compelled to honor GM. 

Those were the days eh?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzz Lightyear 19.06.15 13:23

Getting back to Portugese geography, I am in Luz for the next fortnight is there anything I should be looking out for. I have already visited that damn obelisk and its hard work getting up there.
Muzz Lightyear
Muzz Lightyear

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.06.15 14:50

Muzz Lightyear wrote:Getting back to Portugese geography, I am in Luz for the next fortnight is there anything I should be looking out for. I have already visited that damn obelisk and its hard work getting up there.

Have fun, drink a glass for me, and if you can try to see how the public thinks, especially after the latest Mitchell?Bell Pottinger made up abduction.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.06.15 15:35

As a not particularly fit person, based on:

‘I have already visited that damn obelisk and its hard work getting up there.’

might I suggest you try out the 8.5 mile (may have only been kms if you’re lucky) Oldfield run!!!!!!!!!
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzz Lightyear 19.06.15 16:31

I don't intend to run anywhere but I am likely to be having a beer or two.....probably.
Muzz Lightyear
Muzz Lightyear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.15 16:33

Muzz Lightyear wrote:I don't intend to run anywhere but I am likely to be having a beer or two.....probably.
You could try tennis, not so strenuous.

Are you taking any children?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzz Lightyear 19.06.15 16:35

Ha , no children , the youngest in the party is 17.
I'll be able to update my avatar with another bottle of Sagres
Muzz Lightyear
Muzz Lightyear

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 9 Empty Praia da Luz imagery...

Post by missbeetle 21.06.15 6:07

missbeetle wrote:
missbeetle wrote:The first mention of the Praia da Luz obelisk by Gerry is this one:

(snipped from mccannfiles.com, with thanks)

This was from his first blog posting, on the 20th May 2007.

So it would have been on the 19th that they ran up the hill (109m high) to reach it at 07.19am.

I found a decent topographic map of Portugal and zeroed in on Praia da Luz :

(snipped from multiplans.net, with thanks to Peter Robins)

The triangle with the dot inside is explained here :

(snipped from Reading Tropical Maps by R.B. Bunnett, with thanks)

So it does seem that the Praia da Luz obelisk is a hefty trigonometrical station.

There's also one of the same magnitude - as well as at Cape St Vincent - up on the hills of Monchique :

(snipped from oaksave.blogspot.com, with thanks)

This one's behind a fence as it seems there is a radar station up there - lots of phone masts etc.

So - as far as I can ascertain - the Praia da Luz obelisk is not a monument to anything -

- just a local landmark...

I find the map symbol used to denote geodesic marks/trig stations interesting :

Similar symbolism to that of the All-Seeing Eye :
...and not that far removed from the layout of Rothley Village centre -

- with its own War Memorial obelisk in the middle of the triangle :

Another example of an All-Seeing Eye :

(snipped from brunopress.com)

missbeetle