The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What do the Leicestershire police know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do the Leicestershire police know?

Post by sallypelt on 04.09.14 13:15

It appears from what's coming out, lately, that Leicestershire Police know far more that it has revealed. It would be interesting to go back over old ground, and maybe, on this occasion, see the woods for the trees. I am convinced that they know what happened to Madeleine, but more importantly, they know WHY

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do the Leicestershire police know?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.09.14 13:29

@sallypelt wrote:It appears from what's coming out, lately, that Leicestershire Police know far more than it has revealed. It would be interesting to go back over old ground, and maybe, on this occasion, see the woods for the trees. I am convinced that they know what happened to Madeleine, but more importantly, they know WHY
This unnamed bloke from Leicestershire Police might be able to help us all [reproduced from mccannfiles.com]:

[b][b][b]The English policeman who retired from Leicestershire police[/b][/b], 28 July 2008[/b]

[b][b]The English policeman who retired from Leicestershire police TVI[/b][/b]

Excerpt from live TVI interview, on 28 July 2008, between Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Reis. (full interview here)

[size=10]Thanks to 'astro' for transcription and translation[/size]

PR: A while ago, you mentioned an English policeman, a great expert, I suppose you were referring to Mark Harrison who is one of the two or three best British policemen in terms of investigating complex crimes. He was here, he spent a week in Praia da Luz, he rummaged through Praia da Luz, he walked everywhere, the saw the process upside down, he read the entire process, and then he wrote a report in which he concludes that the most likely hypothesis is the child's death, and if I'm correct, he proposes the dogs' coming, right?

GA: Exactly.

PR: Was he the policeman who also retired, a reference that you made during a press conference? That there was an English policeman who retired.

GA: No.

PR: Was there an English policeman who also retired?

GA: The English policeman who retired is from the Leicester police. Now the reasons I would prefer not to talk about him at the moment. As a matter of fact I'd like to talk to him personally and I don't want him to be pressured so I would reserve myself the right not to comment any further.

PR: Just to make this very clear, is that English policeman, Mark Harrison…

GA: No, no, no.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 04.09.14 13:53

I agee the authorities/ police almost certainly know more. Hence LP closing statement. They cant be happy about Gamble publicly humiliating them. Of course he diss'd CEOP but that was only to add more credibility to his brief. One in all in. Just some are more in than others. The question is Why! For a few bucks? Just not worth it bearing in mind the further reputation damage. If I was Gamble I would observe all speed limits when driving through Leicestershire.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 04.09.14 16:23

joyce1938,     from what I have read some time ago . The liecester police agreed with mr amaral  at the time ,they came to same condlusion as jp ,and went very quiet after going back to England ,infact I did read that they came to the conclusion firs t    . mad old world we live in eh ? somethings just sit in back of mind and come forward at the appropriate time ,whenit crops up again
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 04.09.14 18:43

If I was a ‘good honest copper’ (and the vast majority must be!) from the Leicester Force who was involved in the case and came across JG’s slagging off about how inadequate & incompetent we were, followed presumably by similar nonsense in the new book next week, I would be right pissed off.

So much so, that I would want to retaliate & have my say.

We can but hope.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.09.14 18:57

It was also the Leicestershire police who stated they were unable to respond to Jon Clement's FOI request as it was a matter of 'national security'.

This is perhaps why it all went quiet when they returned from PDL. Do they know what the security issue is or are they merely quoting that there is one and are acting under instructions to keep schtum by MI5 or the ilk?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 04.09.14 19:17

@Doug D wrote:If I was a ‘good honest copper’ (and the vast majority must be!) from the Leicester Force who was involved in the case and came across JG’s slagging off about how inadequate & incompetent we were, followed presumably by similar nonsense in the new book next week, I would be right pissed off.

So much so, that I would want to retaliate & have my say.

We can but hope.
Except these "good honest copper"s had to sign a confidentiality agreement whilst working on the McCann case. What were the penalties upon disclosure of the truth?   

Certainly enough NOT to disclose anything that may be worthwhile for justice for Madeleine IMO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.09.14 19:38

Earlier today I said that it would be worth going over old ground, when it comes to the Leicestershire Police and their handling of the McCann case. This is a link from the Missing Madeleine site. It has lots of useful information, and in the light of the latest developments, maybe there's something here that now makes sense, but may not have made sense at the time:

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17561-leicestershire-police-has-released-its-foi-disclosure-logs-about-the-mccann-s

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro19 on 04.09.14 20:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:It appears from what's coming out, lately, that Leicestershire Police know far more than it has revealed. It would be interesting to go back over old ground, and maybe, on this occasion, see the woods for the trees. I am convinced that they know what happened to Madeleine, but more importantly, they know WHY
This unnamed bloke from Leicestershire Police might be able to help us all [reproduced from mccannfiles.com]:

[b][b][b]The English policeman who retired from Leicestershire police[/b][/b], 28 July 2008[/b]

[b][b]The English policeman who retired from Leicestershire police TVI[/b][/b]

Excerpt from live TVI interview, on 28 July 2008, between Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Reis. (full interview here)

[size=10]Thanks to 'astro' for transcription and translation[/size]

PR: A while ago, you mentioned an English policeman, a great expert, I suppose you were referring to Mark Harrison who is one of the two or three best British policemen in terms of investigating complex crimes. He was here, he spent a week in Praia da Luz, he rummaged through Praia da Luz, he walked everywhere, the saw the process upside down, he read the entire process, and then he wrote a report in which he concludes that the most likely hypothesis is the child's death, and if I'm correct, he proposes the dogs' coming, right?

GA: Exactly.

PR: Was he the policeman who also retired, a reference that you made during a press conference? That there was an English policeman who retired.

GA: No.

PR: Was there an English policeman who also retired?

GA: The English policeman who retired is from the Leicester police. Now the reasons I would prefer not to talk about him at the moment. As a matter of fact I'd like to talk to him personally and I don't want him to be pressured so I would reserve myself the right not to comment any further.

PR: Just to make this very clear, is that English policeman, Mark Harrison…

GA: No, no, no.

and if I'm correct, he proposes the dogs' coming, right? lol4

GA: Exactly. thinking

figaro19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum