The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Mm11

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Mm11

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Regist10

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Post by jozi 02.09.14 11:24

Doug D wrote:

Full Sky report (link courtesy of Candyfloss on her new site, thank you)

From this it is apparent that it is the PJ that JG is talking about when he mention throwing their toys out.

Very much a promotional piece, with both the authors having a good say and JG going on about 'amber alert' again.

Having watched this, I hold out no hope for the book and as TB has said above, it looks very much like a CM/JG/TM collaboration.
Is there a job coming up ??? He is blaming everybody except himself ???

" Gamble said that lessons had not been learned from the McCann investigation because Theresa May had snubbed calls for a national resource to deal with child exploitation.
He told the Guardian: "CEOP was something that was created by the Labour government, so it was something that had to be changed by the coalition government. I think it was an act of political vandalism.
"The home secretary didn't understand what she was doing when I met with her. I asked her to explain her rationale for going against the lessons that had been learned.
"She couldn't give me a single answer. She couldn't utter a single word across the table to explain why she thought this was a good idea. But they pushed on anyway."

Poor poor Jim, if they had only listened to him !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014

Post by HelenMeg 02.09.14 11:30

Follow up article in Times this morning :

Competition between British police forces to be seen to be helping in the search for Madeleine McCann has hampered the investigation, a secret review commissioned in 2009 by the government has concluded.
The Association of Chief Police Officers put the Leicestershire force in charge of the investigation, but it was ill-equipped to handle a major inquiry and Portuguese officers believed British police were biased in favour of Madeleine’s parents, the review found.
Jim Gamble, the report’s author, told Sky News that the intervention of competing police chiefs had had a long-term negative effect on the investigation.
The report by Mr Gamble, the former head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, was handed over before an order by David Cameron in 2010 to Scotland Yard to open a new investigation, three years after Madeleine’s disappearance from Praia da Luz shortly before her fourth birthday.
Operation Grange, which is costing £2.5 million a year, led to police searches of three sites in the Algarve resort where Madeleine disappeared and interviews with several people, including two potential suspects.
Sky News said the report concluded that the intervention of multiple UK police forces and agencies created “frustration” and “resentment” among the Portuguese police who believed that British officers were on the side of Kate and Gerry McCann, the missing girl’s parents.
The Home Office has refused to release a copy of the report under freedom of information laws.
The Crimestoppers charity published an appeal hotline and Gordon Brown’s office and Home Office and Foreign Office ministers were demanding briefings from the various agencies.
Mr Gamble said: “Everyone came with best intention, that created a sense of chaos and a sense of competition, people putting their hand up and wanting to help and in many instances in my opinion wanting to be seen to help.
“I think to this very day the Met investigation team that’s engaged now are still having to manage and massage that relationship and perhaps to be fair to the Portuguese, mend some fences that were trodden on in the early days.”
Scotland Yard and Leicestershire police refused to comment on the report. A spokesman for Mr and Mrs McCann said: “Kate and Gerry are very happy with the work of Operation Grange and would encourage anyone with information to contact the police.”

Isn't this great cause for optimism?
The tide is surely turning. Its time to be fair to the Portuguese police at last - maybe they were on the right track after all.

Finally .,..............we 're getting there big grin
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.09.14 11:41

Poor poor Jim, if they had only listened to him !!!
-------------------------------------------------

Then all those THOUSANDS of exploited, abused kids in Rotherham, Rochdale, Peterborough, Oxford, etc., could have been 'savveeed'!

Oh hang on.

...all those THOUSANDS of exploited, abused kids in Rotherham, Rochdale, Peterborough, Oxford, etc., HAPPENED ON BIG JIM'S 'WATCH'!

I wonder if he was 'told' about this industrial scale abuse, whilst at CEOP, BUT HE DIDN'T LISTEN, and did NOTHING?

If the didn't know about these kids being exploited and abused, he SHOULD of been sacked for incompetence.

If he did know, but did nothing, he should be 'arrested' alongside the South Yorkshire PCC.

all imo......................

Anyone care to 'speculate' why the McCann's never 'hired' Big Jim G, and pay his 'salary' from Madeleine's Fund, their registered private limited company, to work exclusively, for them, to co-ordinate, their strenuous 'efforts' to find Madeleine, the very next day, after he 'threw his toys out of the pram' and resigned, 'in a strop' from CEOP?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 02.09.14 12:13

Hmmm… this is all rather interesting……..

Why did so many agencies fall over themselves to get involved? Not for a solitary child, that is certain. The mad scramble was to protect whom? Why did the Brits need to muddy the water so comprehensively the minute the parents lies about the shutters were exposed?

And by now saying the Brits interference/water muddying hampered the search, it somewhat vindicates the Bungling Sardine Munchers, does it not?

Well, the current focus on pedophile rings, whether they be in Rochdale, or the hallowed corridors of Parliament, and the less hallowed green rooms of the BBC, tends to suggest something regarding this crazy farce is linked to the broader picture. I don't see drug addled tractor drivers being mentioned by Brunty any time soon.

And I am quietly confident that Sr Amaral will have good cause to pop a bottle of the fizzy stuff pretty soon.

If it comes to light (and IMO it will) that the whole Madeleine farce has been allowed to continue to protect a pedophile ring, most likely with strong connections to the British powers that be, there will be absolute hell to pay.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 02.09.14 12:40

I see they still use the terms "fired" & "sacking" when referring to GA, stopped short of using "disgraced" though...
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.09.14 13:14

"Ms Durate, is it still your clients stated position that only Mr Amaral's writings, including extracts from an earlier official PJ report, in his book, hampered the investigation, and harmed the search, into Madeleine's 'disappearance'"?

"Given the recent revelations by the ex head of CEOP, in the UK, that various agencies, including his own, and Police forces, from the UK, hampered, and by associated definition, must have harmed, the investigation into Madeleine's 'disappearance'. Is it still your clients contention that only Mr GA's book, containing, repeating, the same conclusions as an official PJ report, hampered, and harmed, the investigation into their daughter's 'disappearance,'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.09.14 13:16

jeanmonroe wrote:"Mrs Durate, is it still your clients stated position that only Mr Amaral's writings, including extracts from an earlier official PJ report, in his book, hampered the investigation, and harmed the search, into Madeleine's 'disappearance'"?

"Given the recent revelations by the ex head of CEOP, in the UK, that various agencies, including his own, and Police forces, from the UK, hampered the investigation into Madeleine's 'disappearance. Is it still your clients contention that only Mr GA's book, containing, repeating, the same conclusions as an official PJ report, hampered the investigation into their daughter's 'disappearance,'
goodpost
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.14 13:20

Touché !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Empty For posterity - before they are whooshed

Post by PeterMac 02.09.14 13:24

Nikki Bell Tell me how the parents who want only the best for their terminally ill son can face neglect charges & not this poor little girls....
Like · Reply · 213 · 17 hrs
5 Replies · 2 hrs

Stella Hope The parents hampered the search!!
Like · Reply · 130 · 17 hrs

Louisa Hill The parents hampered the search with lies, changing statements, not searching themselves preferring to make up 2 timelines, Kate cleaning the apartment, washing cuddlecat, and refusing to cooperate with the police Kate in particular refusing to answer 48/49 questions.
Like · Reply · 119 · 17 hrs

Steve Barlow Competition what a load of bob. These pair of arrogant shits have hampered the investigation from day one. The world knows they are guilty and now very rich as a result. Let karma sort the pair of em.
Like · Reply · 98 · 17 hrs

Charlotte Louise Parents did it end off so much proof Kate not answering 48 questions for a start
Like · Reply · 84 · 17 hrs

Kelly Evans Caring parents get held in custody, neglectful parents become millionaires!
Like · Reply · 75 · 17 hrs
1 Reply · 4 hrs

Francesca Paige So called parents fault, can't believe that people still think they are innocent, check the Madeline McCann Controversy and the Justice for Madeline facebook groups all the evidence etc is on them.
Like · Reply · 69 · 17 hrs

Steve King Give the parents a lie detector test.
Like · Reply · 69 · 17 hrs
6 Replies · 1 hr

John Hoey Parent's fault simple as that n they walked away from it scot free
Like · Reply · 71 · 17 hrs · Edited

Stella Hope And rich!
Like · 33 · 17 hrs

Colleen Reign Something weird about parents-they should be held accountable for her disappearance!
Like · Reply · 58 · 17 hrs

Beverley Ball let me say this 7 years down the line and there is NO evidence of ny abduction but more than enough evidence towards the parents. the only hampering that ha been done is by team mccann and the people trying to protect them
Like · Reply · 55 · 16 hrs

Sharon Bavister And still no charges bought against the parents. ..... yet a couple fighting for their sons life get arrested for neglect
Like · Reply · 54 · 16 hrs

Debbie James Get Brunty to ask them why they made mortgage payments out of the Find Madeline fund.
Like · Reply · 52 · 16 hrs

Helen Kirsty Antcliff Did the McCann parents simulate an abduction?
What did the UK police dogs alert to in appartment 5a and the parents hire car (rented 3 weeks after Maddies' reported disappearance)?
What were the 48 questions that Kate McCann refused to answer?...See More
Like · Reply · 49 · 16 hrs
6 Replies

Gary Wyatt Why did the find Madeleine company no stone unturned not produce the efit of the Smith family sighting which they had? It was released by Scotland Yard on crimewatch and looked like Gerry Mccann to me
Like · Reply · 47 · 16 hrs
2 Replies

Lynn Gilbert I would like to know………... why Gerry McCann had direct contact with the then prime minister in the first few hours after Maddie disappeared?? Answer that Sky News!!
Like · Reply · 46 · 16 hrs

Sam Reily-Smith Stop wasting our money and investigate the McCann's. The only evidence there is points to Kate and Gerry, there was no abduction.
Like · Reply · 46 · 16 hrs

Sue Maria The parents hampered the investigation from the off, then when the British government got involved it hampered it even more the pj did as good a job as possible and they gathered enough evidence to know that a abduction did not take place, evidence to prove the parents are liars etc but still the British government/police try to fill us with bs after bs
Like · Reply · 45 · 16 hrs

Amy Pitt The British police wouldn't give PJ any help. Which is worrying! But then the parents refusing to help is worse. The amount of questions kate refused to answer is scary. I'd have given my bra size if they'd have asked me!
Like · Reply · 44 · 17 hrs

Isabel Oliveira Tips for Sky: Investigate the Forensic Science services ( FSS) Birmingham who presented incorrect results in the Damilola Taylor case and ask them , why did they destroy the samples of an open case relating to Madeleine Mccann when all their results w...See More
Like · Reply · 43 · 15 hrs

Shannon Paige Siddons I'm 18 and even I could write a better murder plan than those! I've watched controversy DVD and witnessed some appalling government scandal! It's sickening that we let this go by! Get the McCann files read and then tell me there innocent, or maybe more will leak and the government are too afraid! Hmmm
Like · Reply · 40 · 16 hrs

Mark Hayes The parents are at fault with this, as far as I'm concerned, they know what happened to her.
Like · Reply · 39 · 17 hrs

Kelly Evans Why do our comments get censored Sky News? Why aren't we allowed to speak the truth?
Like · Reply · 38 · 17 hrs

Karen Kelly I totally agree parents still to blame especially for leaving the 3 but I can't
understand if she was abducted why only maddie and not all three of them something still not right with the case I said that all along get the parents in for questions again surely the must know.
Like · Reply · 37 · 17 hrs
3 Replies

Steve Barlow Yes read the justice for madelin page on facebook it makes very interesting reading.
Like · Reply · 36 · 17 hrs
2 Replies

Gary Wyatt Hopefully Goncalo Amaral will be able to make the arrests on those responsible for covering up the death of the poor 3 year old girl who cadaver dogs proved died.
Like · Reply · 35 · 16 hrs

Wendy Perrins They didn't.
Like · 2 hrs

Liz Newman Scotland Yard and the Government can try and cover this up as much as they want, however, the problem they have is the Official Police Files are there on the internet for all to see. We can read and watch the video's we know who is to blame. We know ...See More
Like · Reply · 33 · 15 hrs

Geoff Williams Dogs dont lie !!!!!!!!!!!
Like · Reply · 33 · 16 hrs

Helen Morris Read all the case files, read Goncalo Amarals' book.Watch Buried by the Mainstream Media by Richard D.Hall.No evidence of an abduction
Like · Reply · 32 · 16 hrs
2 Replies · 1 hr

Natasha Godbehere I trust the dogs! Madeleine's parents are involved with her disappearance.
Read all the case files.
Like · Reply · 31 · 16 hrs

Gary Wyatt No evidence of abduction at all.
Like · Reply · 31 · 16 hrs

Bohden Chalawaka Well worth watching these -........... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4o24jRjOy4
Like · Reply · 31 · 17 hrs
1 Reply

Sam Studley Why haven't Scotland Yard read through the official PJ files released by the Portuguese police? The evidence is there for the world to see yet Sy are ignoring the inconsistancies in the McCann's (and their friends) statements, no sign of a break in, c...See More
Like · Reply · 30 · 16 hrs
5 Replies

Helen Mcvey stop wasting tax payers money...we KNOW exactly who is responsible...this is a total farce....arrest them and be done with it...wwwcannfiles.com
Like · Reply · 29 · 16 hrs · Edited

Beth Short Do the right thing sky!

Watch it-https://lm.facebook.com/l.php......See More
Like · Reply · 29 · 16 hrs

Alice Lepage Her sick 'parents' need to be behind bars they murdered their daughter wether intended or not they still did it and covered it up!! Angers me so much this case because the evidence is all there..
Like · Reply · 29 · 17 hrs

Brian Nelson parentsshould be in prison
Like · Reply · 29 · 17 hrs
6 Replies

Linda Wrafter No one hampered this case more than McCanns,by telling lies from night one "Smashed shutters" scribbled out alibis,filling 5a with all friends therefore destroying a crime scene also Kates refusal to answer police questions and refusing to do a recon ,Eddie and Keela the FBI trusted dogs found Maddie death scent in 5a ,hire car after HUELVA trip and on Kates clothing ....case solved by a housewife
Like · Reply · 61 · 17 hrs · Edited

Lizi Gray There has never been one piece of evidence to prove that MBM was abducted. There is evidence that someone died in apartment 5A. Who's missing?
Like · Reply · 28 · 16 hrs

Rebecca O Sullivan Mc scams
Like · Reply · 28 · 17 hrs

Michaella Anderton all the evidence is staring them in the face and yet thee real suspects still have not been arrested and charged this has hampered and dragged the search out!

Colette Northern Biiatch O'Hara one of the worse things apart from what happened to maddy is the money that has been spent, raised and such over the years when it's as obvious to a blind man what went on (no offence intended).
Like · 5 · 12 hrs

Bill Ronald The comedy show just goes on and on

Matthew Stephen Williams I am sick of this now, I still blame the patents for leaving her on her own!!
Like · Reply · 71 · 17 hrs · Edited

Russian Tee Bunton Not the police's fault! It's the parent's who are to blame in more ways than one
Like · Reply · 27 · 16 hrs

Amanda Rippon True is mum n dad killed her.cover it up!!!!
Like · Reply · 27 · 17 hrs

Steve Owers Mr Camaron , why have the mcanns not been arrested for at least neglect ? WHAT IS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS GOT TO HIDE , its about time the british and our friends in portugal were told the truth
Like · Reply · 25 · 16 hrs

Gary Wyatt Neil Bradley show the evidence of that comment. Then look at the police files which are true accounts of witness statements. Have u been asleep for 7 years or just believing what team mccann put to press
Like · Reply · 25 · 16 hrs

Siobhan Feely dogs don't lie, answer the 48 questions Kate, Gasper Statements, "the truth of the lie" book they are suing investigator for is based on portuguese police files & yet they wanted to settle out of court, although they were SUING HIM..the smith Efits sur...See More
Like · Reply · 25 · 12 hrs · Edited

Tiago Dias Parents are guilty.
Like · Reply · 25 · 17 hrs

Lee Bcfc George the truth will come out mr-mrs McCann ur guilty as hell
Like · Reply · 24 · 16 hrs
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.14 13:35

Was it not Gamble who observed that "Loyalties change" over time.
Clearly his has, or he would not have said this BEFORE the final days of the damages trial.
He has just stuffed any remaining hope the McCanns ever had of blaming it all on Dr Amaral.
Nice one, Sir.
Good to see you have ditched them at last.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.09.14 14:00

Perhaps now OG and DCI Mahogany will not carry on with the pretence of questioning 'HIS' named suspects, just before Lisbon has readied itself for the return of the Saintly Duo?

IF YOU'RE IN A HOLE....................STOP DIGGING!

The UK 'agencies' HAMPERED, and HARMED, the investigation into a 3 years old 'missing' child.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.14 14:06

jeanmonroe wrote:
The UK 'agencies' HAMPERED, and HARMED, the investigation into a 3 years old 'missing' child.
And by the look of it, continue to do so !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 02.09.14 14:35

Petermac, are the above comments from the article going round on facebook comparing the parents of Ashya King to the McCanns? I myself commented on that and the last time I looked the article had 46, 000 odd likes! Good news
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.14 14:58

nglfi wrote:Petermac, are the above comments from the article going round on facebook comparing the parents of Ashya King to the McCanns? I myself commented on that and the last time I looked the article had 46, 000 odd likes! Good news

They must surely be beginning to understand that even with Mitchell's help, they cannot fool all the people all of the time.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.09.14 15:05

PeterMac wrote:Was it not Gamble who observed that "Loyalties change" over time.
Clearly his has, or he would not have said this BEFORE the final days of the damages trial.
He has just stuffed any remaining hope the McCanns ever had of blaming it all on Dr Amaral.
Nice one, Sir.
Good to see you have ditched them at last.

PeterMac,

Do you think someone may have got wind of what is about to come out regarding the damages trial and the SY investigation and JG is now into damage limitation as in now backtracking regarding his support of the McCanns in the past.

Do you think it's also possible that JG may have been interviewed by the PJ and SY with regard to his involvement with the McCanns and his input into the investigation and what he may have gleaned with spending so much time with them, could he now be getting nervous about what he should have done but didn't.  I'm also thinking about JG inviting GM to speak at the Police awards ceremony and as to who gave GM the CEOP (?) manuals.  Could JG be be in any trouble in way of perverting the course of justice?

Or am I clutching at straws?  smilie

When I watched him on Sky News last night my immediate thought was that he has stuffed the damages trial good and proper but I thought I was in the minority as others have commented otherwise.  I'm pleased to read that we both thought the same on that.

P.S.  Sorry to ask you so many questions but you seem to have a good insight with your background.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 02.09.14 15:37

Can someone please clarify as my take on it is that none of the revelations either now or in the past make a blind bit of difference after the libel trial had started. Surely their claim can only be judged by harming the search at the time the book was published not what has been found (which doesn't amount to much anyway) since. Considering Amarals book was based on the cae files there's no case to be answered anyways imo. Or am I completely wrong?
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 02.09.14 16:02

Whilst we seem to be in question-time mode, does anyone know where the Gamble/CATS file association came from and whether there was any evidence that it was JG who ‘got at’ the file or has it just evolved as a Forum myth?

Did Jim Gamble Sanitize Gerry McCann's CATS File 19309?

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.09.14 16:16

Doug D wrote:Whilst we seem to be in question-time mode, does anyone know where the Gamble/CATS file association came from and whether there was any evidence that it was JG who ‘got at’ the file or has it just evolved as a Forum myth?

Did Jim Gamble Sanitize Gerry McCann's CATS File 19309?

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html

Good question, I'd forgotten all about that.

If people who "interfered" with the McCann case are being interviewed one by one, that would be a top priority question to ask JG I would have thought unless it was "off limits" due to secrecy laws.  I wonder what his answer was if he was asked it ????

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.14 17:13

Whatever the new book says
Whatever Sky says
Whatever the newspapers say
Whatever Gamble says

The McCanns said the shutters were forced open and broken . . . and they weren't
Gerry said he entered through the front door, AND that he entered though the patio door
Kate said the curtains were wide open AND that they were tightly closed
The dogs 'said' that there had been a body in the apartment

None of us are saying any of those things.
The McCanns say most of it themselves

And that is before we start on JT, Payne, Oldfield et al.

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 220px-Red_Squirrel_-_Lazienki
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.09.14 17:49

I think Gamble's ramble about 'loyalties change' is worth a mention. The only loyalty some people have is to themselves, their ego, their income, their pension and covering their own back.

Is that loyalty but not as we know it Jim? (sorry, couldn't help that).

Jim, why are you saying this stuff? Do you need a powerful job?

Speaking of a certain strange brand of loyalty, here's a couple of recent pics Pinky has tweeted.

This one is BH Conservative social evening with a great turnout as Clarence is excited to tell us. How come no-one's sitting next to Clarence? Table for one?

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Bvv4ilKCMAAIv0S

and who could resist this subtlety....

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 BwUK5YVCYAADkxZ

Back on topic.... Jim, what can you tell us about your dealings with Clarence Mitchell?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 02.09.14 17:58

Doug D wrote:

Full Sky report (link courtesy of Candyfloss on her new site, thank you)

From this it is apparent that it is the PJ that JG is talking about when he mention throwing their toys out.

Very much a promotional piece, with both the authors having a good say and JG going on about 'amber alert' again.

Having watched this, I hold out no hope for the book and as TB has said above, it looks very much like a CM/JG/TM collaboration.

Thank you for linking to the video; I'm in the US and I don't think it will shown on TV here. I've just watched it. I have a couple of questions, maybe someone can explain:

What kind of evidence was the Leicestershire Police force supposed to be looking at in the UK? As far as I know, there were never warrants issued to search the Mc's home, cars, Madeleine's school, etc., nor were there subpoenas issued for medical or school records. I'm confused as to what evidence was supposed to be available in the UK if they were not given authority to search or examine anything connected to Madeleine in her life in Leicester? Does anyone know whether the Mc's were ever under any kind of surveillance in Leicester, i.e., tracking their cars, tapping phones, etc? I assume this would be secret if it had ever happened, but I'm curious.

Also, maybe I'm just slow on the uptake, but is Jim Gamble a proponent of Amber Alert and is he basically saying that none of these problems would have happened if there were a system like this in the UK/Europe (at the time)? I just find it so difficult to believe that this case has dragged on for so long with people like him and others claiming confusion and disorganization for the lack of a conclusion when so much evidence seems to be right under their noses. I would really be interested to see how a case like this would have played out here in the US where we do have the illustrious Amber Alert system.

All IMO, of course. I'm just surprised by some things in the video.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 02.09.14 18:17

PeterMac wrote:
nglfi wrote:Petermac, are the above comments from the article going round on facebook comparing the parents of Ashya King to the McCanns? I myself commented on that and the last time I looked the article had 46, 000 odd likes! Good news

They must surely be beginning to understand that even with Mitchell's help, they cannot fool all the people all of the time.
Now up to 64, 273 likes!
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.09.14 18:22

Jim, taking a 'gamble'?

Thx to the astute, almostgothic:x

Jim Gamble's 'WIDER AGENDA'?

What's he trying to do?

I'd go with your first suggestion, frencheuropean - upping his profile on the coat tails of the S & S book (which has obviously had some input from him) in the hope that a Miliband government with a new Hone Sec might look more favourably upon him and his proposal for a national centre for missing dhildren (HEADED BY HIMSELF, NATURALLY, the ONLY non bungling, bumbling, non mis-steppng, super ex cop on the planet)

(I wonder what Super Jim thinks of DCI Mahogany's over 3 years 'investigation', to date, without producing a scintilla of evidence, not an atom of evidence, that an 'abduction', ANY 'abduction' ever took place from apartment 5A, on the night of 3rd May 2007)

(perhaps he is compiling a 'secret' report on DCI Mahogany's OG er, 'performance' right NOW?)

The whole Sky deal last night was a bundle of self-promotion (Gamble) and a heap of book promotion (Summers and Swan).
And it was all packaged up in deceptively shiny paper as A Serious And Important News Report.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.09.14 19:52

"The McCanns say its scandalous that they and their small team of investigators are the only ones still looking for Madeleine."
Martin Brunt, Leicester.
Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Captur26

ONLY ones 'looking'?

Are you sure?  thinking

Hmmm.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 02.09.14 20:09

Sky news 7pm - Exclusive new report on Madeleine McCann investigation tonight - 1 Sept 2014 - Page 4 Bvv4ilKCMAAIv0S

Alone amongst friends?
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top