The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Mm11

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Regist10

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Monty Heck on 01.09.14 11:04

@Okeydokey wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@snook wrote:
Margaret, 
No one disputes the building were hit & fell ( how can be debated forever). There are many 'truthers' who are agents of disinformation who deliberately  publish rubbish in order to discredit any credible arguments with the 'oh look, nutters'. What you need to look at is who was behind it. It doesn't take a genius to work out that it would have been impossible that security services with billions of dollars funding had no idea  what was coming & that a man in a cave, with a laptop foxed them all. All those 'bombers' have been shown to have had training and/or dealings with the CIA, it's an open secret. Bin Laden was receiving medical treatment, courtesy of US  as late as June of that year. Get my drift ? if you are at all interested in real verifiable facts, check out Dr Webster Tarpley's  work & ask yourself the basic question, if 17 of the 'bombers' were Saudi nationals, why was Iraq targeted and not them ? Again & again, credulity is  pushed to the limit. Not one bit of plane left at any crash site but they find a passport ? Sound familiar ? Like the pristine passports found when the Malaysian flight was downed. Don't look at the mechanics, look behind it. Bush was terrified, he was also threatened. Check out 'Angel is Next' There is a sinister shadow gov't operating in US as here. Same applies to 7/7. Every time there is a major attack, be it a bombing/shooting security services are always coincidently  running drills and the surveillance cameras fail. You couldn't make it up ! In that year numerous times jets had been sent up into New York air space to check out suspicious activity yet not one on 9/11. Want to know why ? They were all on the other side of the country, doing drills. Another coincidence ? I think not.

Sorry this is off thread but it gets my goat when people dismiss evidence without doing the research, like many do regarding the Mccanns'
ontopic

snook, yes, this is badly off thread, could I ask you please to c & p this post to the thread referred to by NFWTD, as follows:

QUOTE NFWTD:

Please could I ask that the 9/11 debate continues here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3435-9-11-conspiracy-theories-how-they-ve-evolved
 


As it happens, the questions you pose and the facts you refer to above are the very ones that have troubled me over the years, but my OP was designed merely to highlight the authors' previous apparently impressive track record - and to query whether the authors were likely to produce an objective book about Madeleine McCann.

At the very least, the thread has established that not a few people seriously query whether Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan wrote an objective, complete account of 9/11.

Thus we may well raise eyebrows at their claim to be producing 'the most definitive account yet' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Now can we please move on and have all discussions about 9/11 itself on the proper thread, many thanks

Yes we can move on...but you should never have introduced the subject in the way you did into a discussion of the McCann case. End of.
IMO Mr Bennet introduced this subject in a way relevant to this case and highlighting the authors' previous works, none of which have focussed on one off crime in a foreign country so some of us find the fact that this is a new incursion for them of interest.  Another interesting aspect of this forthcoming publication is the timing of its release which, as someone pointed out, will have been long in the planning.  It didn't appear to me TB invited discussion of the events of 9/11 per se.  These particular authors bringing out a book on the M case at this particular time is worthwhile debating in my view.
avatar
Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.09.14 20:22

@Monty Heck wrote:
IMO Mr Bennett introduced this subject in a way relevant to this case and highlighting the authors' previous works, none of which have focussed on one-off crime in a foreign country so some of us find the fact that this is a new incursion for them of interest.  Another interesting aspect of this forthcoming publication is the timing of its release which, as someone pointed out, will have been long in the planning.  It didn't appear to me TB invited discussion of the events of 9/11 per se.  These particular authors bringing out a book on the M case at this particular time is worthwhile debating in my view.
Thanks for your comments. Yes, I was gently questioning the authors' suitability and motives, quite apart from the risible hubris in their 'most definitive account yet' boast. At least they didn't say 'the most defiinitive account ever', as I believe that is yet come.   

A kind colleague has ordered the book from Amazon for me and I hope to get it on publication day and review it for the forum.

Unless PeterMac gets there ahead of me, that is...

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by PeterMac on 01.09.14 21:31

@Tony Bennett wrote:
A kind colleague has ordered the book from Amazon for me and I hope to get it on publication day and review it for the forum.
Unless PeterMac gets there ahead of me, that is...
Mine is delivered
in weeks
Supersonic jet from Amazon
Amazon Drone to the nearest distribution centre
The packed onto the saddlebags of a Mule
Then taken through bandito country - very similar to the "`Lawless Hinterlands of Portugal" which will go down in McInfamy - one of their more disgusting claims
And if it gets there, put into a PO box ( a real physical little box with a little key)

So you may beat me to it.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10661
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Nina on 01.09.14 21:43

@PeterMac wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
A kind colleague has ordered the book from Amazon for me and I hope to get it on publication day and review it for the forum.
Unless PeterMac gets there ahead of me, that is...
Mine is delivered  
in weeks
Supersonic jet from Amazon
Amazon Drone to the nearest distribution centre
The packed onto the saddlebags of a Mule
Then taken through bandito country - very similar to the "`Lawless Hinterlands of Portugal" which will go down in McInfamy - one of their more disgusting claims
And if it gets there, put into a PO box ( a real physical little box with a little key)

So you may beat me to it.

Haha PeterMac off topic I know but it really makes me smile when I have to complete any form requiring our address as it is a tiny metal box with key some 25 kms away.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by snook on 02.09.14 22:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@snook wrote:
ontopic

snook, yes, this is badly off thread, could I ask you please to c & p this post to the thread referred to by NFWTD, as follows:

QUOTE NFWTD:

Please could I ask that the 9/11 debate continues here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3435-9-11-conspiracy-theories-how-they-ve-evolved
 


As it happens, the questions you pose and the facts you refer to above are the very ones that have troubled me over the years, but my OP was designed merely to highlight the authors' previous apparently impressive track record - and to query whether the authors were likely to produce an objective book about Madeleine McCann.

At the very least, the thread has established that not a few people seriously query whether Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan wrote an objective, complete account of 9/11.

Thus we may well raise eyebrows at their claim to be producing 'the most definitive account yet' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Now can we please move on and have all discussions about 9/11 itself on the proper thread, many thanks
Certainly ! Sorry about tha soz new
snook
snook

Posts : 295
Join date : 2013-10-17

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum