The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by garfy on 29.08.14 18:01

thanks every one....................i must have got it wrong...i thought g mcc had refused to give hair samples ....this below was all i could find....

Strangely, Kate also made several requests, three months after the disappearance of Madeleine, that the police should take blood, hair and nail tests of Madeleine's twin siblings, because, as she said, she remembered that on the day of Madeleine's disappearance, in spite of all the commotion and noise made by the authorities and other persons who were looking for Madeleine in apartment 5ª of the Ocean Club, the twins never woke up, having been transported to another apartment, they remained asleep, due to which she now presumes that they were under the effect of some sedative drug that a presumed abductor had administered to the three children in order to be able to abduct Madeleine, a situation which Kate refers to being possible according to what she read in a criminal investigation manual given to her by the British authorities, that would have been the procedure of the abductor in the real case involving abduction, rape and murder of the girl.
garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by BlueBag on 29.08.14 18:33

Was there ever a case where a child was abducted after being drugged whilst two other younger children in the same room were also drugged and left behind?

That is a Police manual to end all Police manuals.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 29.08.14 18:40

I had read that they had refused to allow the twins to be tested.  At one stage Kate had agreed and Gerry rang and cancelled.  It was well after 3 months when they knew there would be nothing found that they eventually agreed to testing.
inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 30.08.14 9:59

@inspirespirit wrote:I had read that they had refused to allow the twins to be tested.  At one stage Kate had agreed and Gerry rang and cancelled.  It was well after 3 months when they knew there would be nothing found that they eventually agreed to testing.

yes thank you inspirespirit....that is what i was trying to find ...i think it was six months later when they was supposed to have agreed...[when they had had a hair cut...]...it was on the sun on line i think it was mostly discussed and info ...and that is well gone..

I wonder what the outcome of Goncalo Amaral libel trial ..[if it goes in his favor ]....will have on the SY make or brake decision ....

having looked back yesterday at old footage ....i cant believe the SY will not have some thing on the mccs ....and not just go with the abduction....

even though they say they are not suspects .....that was said by the pj in the early days ...then changed....to they were
garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They are going to interview MORE suspects ? ?

Post by PeterMac on 31.08.14 8:56

" />

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 31.08.14 13:45

I did know about disputes over whether and when the twins hair should be tested. What is more concerning is why the police didn't think to insist that not the twins, but their wet overnight nappies/diapers should be tested immediately after the disappearance of their elder sister was discovered.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 31.08.14 14:34

Hallo maebee, So someone has leaked that there is a confidential letter but no-one knows what's in it.

Can't fully work that one out.

Someone contacts a news agency and says: "We've had a confidential letter but we don't know what's in it"?

I will await further developments.

Do we have the original news story please? - it seems it's on World News which is a pay-to-read service

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 31.08.14 14:44

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Hallo maebee, So someone has leaked that there is a confidential letter but no-one knows what's in it.

Can't fully work that one out.

Someone contacts a news agency and says: "We've had a confidential letter but we don't know what's in it"?

I will await further developments.

Do we have the original news story please? - it seems it's on World News which is a pay-to-read service
World News do offer a subscription when you click the link in the crimescenemedia article but if you click "No Thanks" that takes you to the article. Its probably not worth it though because they are just commenting on the UK press articles that started this thread

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 01.09.14 2:51

So  in September 2007 the Mcc's legal team thought the police had A case against them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1570315/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-takes-drug-test.html

The McCanns' two-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie, have also been tested to prove they were never given sedatives, after claims that Madeleine may have died of an accidental overdose.

Detectives were said to believe that the McCanns, who are both doctors, may have sedated their children to ensure they slept while they went to dinner with friends at a nearby restaurant.

The drug tests, which were conducted in September, form part of a dossier of evidence compiled by the McCanns' legal team to demolish the police case against them.

Edward Smethurst, the lawyer coordinating the McCanns' defence, said: "Hair grows by about a centimetre a month so if you have eight centimetres of hair, you can test for drugs going back eight months.
Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 01.09.14 3:36

Local men in Praia da Luz get in some training ready for Scotland Yard's upcoming identity parades. There already appears to be three or four potential candidates for Smithman in amongst this motley crew.
Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 01.09.14 8:54

'Confidential letter' looks like something & nothing I suspect.

Just another ILOR relating to the latest 'agreed interviews'. None of the previous ILOR's have been other than confidential, but the content gradually oozes out.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 01.09.14 10:38

Maddie McCann update: Secret letter sent to Portugal

More on the new developments in the Madeleine McCann case: Apparently a "confidential letter" was sent from SY officials to Portugal. As the name "confidential" denotes, no details of this letter are being revealed to the media or the public, which is creating plenty of room for speculation in a case that is already riddled with it. What could the confidentiality of this letter to Portuguese officials mean for the search for this missing child?

Ever since Operation Grange has overseen the Maddie investigation, most of the details about random suspects and so called sightings have always been made public. On the other hand, anything negative about the parents of the missing child has completely been disregarded. Anytime SY officials have been able to name a person or interest or potential suspect in this case, their names have gone public immediately -- and as previously reported, some of those suspects have long been deceased, and are unable to defend themselves.

Now suddenly this letter sent from SY to Portugal is "confidential" even though it's concerning potential suspects in the search for the missing child. Why the sudden secrecy? could the potential suspects be people with money or stature? Could the potential suspects be people that investigators don't want to alarm for some reason?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 01.09.14 14:00

I shouldn't find this funny but I do.  A 'confidential', 'secret ' letter-----that is splashed in the media. Oh, THAT sort of a secret.

It reminds me of one of my eldest child's first foray's into irony at the age of  nine or ten. He made a poster and stuck it on a door at home.. 

''PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS. THANK YOU''
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum