The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 4 Mm11

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 4 Regist10

Majic may I ask a question please ?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by Majic on Mon 7 Dec - 22:40

Just so people are aware, the person who posts on here as "smith" emailed me Saturday morning with a list of questions that he requested I answered regarding aspects of the Data Protection Laws.

I replied to his email Saturday afternoon and answered all his questions. I also invited "smith" to email me if he had any further concerns.

http://www.chaosraptors.com

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by sina on Mon 7 Dec - 22:51

@scrafen wrote:
badmanners wrote:The reason I don't think that majic would 'hold' anything on smithy is because he isnt worth bothering with.

you think...?

why not making majics data-collection a bit more transparent, and publish the list of people he collects data of ?

i mean the ones, "worth bothering with"... im sure, we all would understand...
big grin

"Scrafen", as you mentioned me in your earlier posts, I would like to make my mental data-collection a bit more transparent to you:

Some posters (not naming names here), are filed in my mind under the main header "TWAT", sub-header "not worth bothering with".

As I understand, Majic keeps similar (mental) files. However, as far as I know, personal opinion doesn't fall under the DPA.
sina

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum