The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Mm11

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Regist10

Majic may I ask a question please ?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by Albert Hedghog on 04.12.09 20:15

@baconbutty wrote:That doesn't mean that all these people are retaining data on you - why should they?

Its was rather silly of majic to claim that he and his imaginary friends are holding imaginary data in his imaginary database :flower:
Albert Hedghog

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by sina on 04.12.09 20:39

smith wrote:Now majic, I haven't heard your reply.

Everyone here seems to be playing with the law. I'm telling you now that unless you give a reply I am making the assumption that you are indeed holding personal information on computer with others (your use of the word "we") and that you have admitted passing it on for personal reasons of your own in this forum.

From an earlier post I note that you appeared to know that smith is not my real name, which leads me to believe that you are retaining data on me.

Majic, it's not Scotland Yard and it will take ages for anything to happen but unless I get some very satisfactory responses from you this evening I intend to ask for action from the DPA tomorrow morning.

I will let you in on a dark, big secret: I'm pretty sure NO ONE here thinks that "Smith" is your real name.

At least I didn't. But then again, I credited you with some common sense and assumed you use a nick, like most people do on forums.

However, as you seemed a little upset about the whole thing, I contacted Majic who is currently still pursuing his day job, i.e. conspiring with the dark forces merchant bankers.
He reassured me that he doesn't really care hold any data on you online or otherwise.
sina

Back to top Go down

Post by scampi on 04.12.09 20:49

But ,but Sina. Does Makic not realise how important Smith is? He's a .....err something important I think. thinking
scampi
scampi

Back to top Go down

Post by sina on 04.12.09 20:55

Is he? I didn't have the faintest clue.. roll
sina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 21:20

How do you all know his name's not Smith? He could be double bluffing. Smith hardly stands out in a crowd, now does it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sina on 04.12.09 21:28

Bloody hell, Sabot, I think you are on to something. Shocked The thick plottens....
sina

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz on 04.12.09 21:34

Hang on so is his name Smith or not?

Does anyone care? :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz: :ambersuz:
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Because 'smith' told us that himself in his 2nd post on this forum

Post by Jolie on 04.12.09 21:35

Sabot wrote:How do you all know his name's not Smith? He could be double bluffing. Smith hardly stands out in a crowd, now does it.

In smith's own words:

Right, that’s out of the way. Secondly I am not a supporter of Tony Bennett’s: the name is Blacksmith but at the moment the system won’t let me log on with that name.

END QUOTE

He also has put a link to his blog, The Cracked Mirror which is found here: http://madeleinemccannaffair.blogspot.com/

If you do a search with the blog's name and blacksmith, it shows that at one time, Mr. Blacksmith used to put his byline "John Blacksmith" to the titles of the articles he wrote for it.

Whether John Blacksmith is an alias or his real identity, I do not know, but this name is connected to other items related to the McCann case online, as well.
Jolie
Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty on 04.12.09 21:35

Maybe he is really Dr Val Smith, but is trying to put us off the scent with all that macho talk -- 8)
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz on 04.12.09 21:36

@baconbutty wrote:Maybe he is really Dr Val Smith, but is trying to put us off the scent with all that macho talk -- 8)

You got it!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Hi!

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 21:37

I'm back now.

I've only skimmed the responses - what else does one do? - and I'm perfectly happy to accept the little hymn of hate and contempt for a very unimportant [add your epithet] little egotist like me.

First, the only one amongst you with the guts to use his real name, our Mr Bennett. I'm not surprised to hear from you in this context, Tone: the matter of legal entities is a very dear one to your heart, and your post to majic positively glowed with approval: that is because you knew immediately that, like you, majic has sailed rather too close to the wind.

As for the rest of you joining in this little fracas, yes OK, whatever it was you said. Terrific. Unfortunately I can't remember it.

And as to the matter at hand - oh, s*** bonniebraes, I've gone over my allotted length of post, I'll try and be quicker.

There is no threatening, no gesturing, no High Noon stuff in what I posted. No, I am not threatening to go to the police. Nothing heavy at all, and certainly nothing macho. I believe the person known as majic, whose identity I am now, tediously, going to have to dig out - without breaching anything, see, because I'm an individual whereas majic is involved in a joint venture - has breached the Data Protection Act because his operation has self-confessedly retained information on people on computer files and has done things with it that he shouldn't.

It's no big deal, it will only cost me a stamp or computer time, then it's gone and forgotten by me. Majic - who will, by the way, be found to be in breach of the act - will eventually get a little bit of trouble. He won't be executed.

Tony, you thief, are you sure you want to re-open hostilities?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz on 04.12.09 21:42

has breached the Data Protection Act because his operation has self-confessedly retained information on people on computer files.

Tell that to Bren shes the expert on doing it, so while youre with the Data Protection people (and btw Ive already been there) perhaps you`d like to mention her too
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty on 04.12.09 21:49

Well, just done a bit of Googling and on one hit you mention your real name yourself, (the one I couldn't remember, but I recognise it now).

I won't out you though -- my name isn't Bren.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Goodness it's janz

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:04

@Janz wrote:
has breached the Data Protection Act because his operation has self-confessedly retained information on people on computer files.

Tell that to Bren shes the expert on doing it, so while youre with the Data Protection people (and btw Ive already been there) perhaps you`d like to mention her too

My, I am being the lightning conductor tonight for emnity, aren't I? But then there always has to be one, janz, doesn't there? On the forums, I mean.

As I posted yesterday I cannot quite reconcile this janz with the one who PM'd me on the MF and claimed, rather embarassingly, to be a great fan of mine, one who would, she said, help get the new forum going and be a "fantastic asset" for it. And who agreed to my immediate demands that she and her fellow mods and admins were not to touch (censor) any of my posts for any reason. Actually the old MF got a bit sniffy about people secretly recruiting via PM, didn't they janz? But I'm sure you had overridingly important reasons.

To the nub: you rejected any internet friendship from me, you shrivelled old bag, and followed up with your insistent monomaniacal whines about your family and whatever other Sun newspaper ersazt sentimentality you could drag up.

The penalty I pay for such a comment about you is that I will be "disapproved of". By whom? By your funny little coterie on JATYK. Shock! Horror! That little smithy called poor, suffering janz, angel janz - got a dime to spare, I've got a family and bren hurt hurt us all - how could he? Oh, and by "right-thinking" people like little majic.

Put your violin away some time janz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:05

jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a yawn fest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Hedghog on 04.12.09 22:11

smith wrote:He won't be executed.

I wouldnt be so sure of that. A very good friend of mine broke the data protection act, and they sent someone around to shoot at his house, with a gun. :flower:
Albert Hedghog

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Well sleepyhead...

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:11

...you don't have to be here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sina on 04.12.09 22:18

Smith, let me reassure you that I do neither hate nor, have any feelings regarding you.

Your last post regarding Jan speaks for itself: I now at least have formed an opinion of you (as I would assume, anybody else who read it). However, as I am not quite on your level, I will reserve this opinion to myself.

ETA: personally, I'd say you missed out on a great friend - Janz on the other hand seemed to have had the right instincts.
sina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:23

I think this evening has proved to be very illuminating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Next

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:26

Jolie, Jolie...

Majic hasn't said that, has he Jolie?

The question is not who I am - because I announced it ages ago - and anyone can, in a very Tony Bennettish way, claim that that's how majic knew it.

The first question is whether Majic has breached the act. Rather than stating that I believe that Majic has breached the act with others I am also claiming that he has done it with me, which gives me a different role as a complainant.

I really wouldn't bother about possible explantions now - they're for little majic and whoever decides on what he's done, not for me. As I said, it's not a big deal and I'm not accusing majic of anything really serious. It's his problem, not mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:28

Get over yourself smith.

Who the feck are you?

No fecker.

What do you know?

Nofecking thing.

Get a grip.

Smithwho?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scampi on 04.12.09 22:32

So it's ''little Majic'' and Janz is a ''shrivelled up old bag''?

You have really shown yourself in your real colours Smith.

You odious toad.

Go back to Bren and hide behind her skirts. Nobody else wants you.

big grin lol! :yahoo:
scampi
scampi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.09 22:32

These big blowups always bring out those who want to ride the coat-tails, you either are a "personality" in this grubby mess or you are not, it can't be manufactured, why would anyone want to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Limoncello on 04.12.09 22:33

Very charming inaugural speech, ferret
Limoncello
Limoncello

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Post by Limoncello on 04.12.09 22:35

I'm not convinced Smith is Blacksmith. His posting style at his blog is totally different from Blacksmith's original blog
Limoncello
Limoncello

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum