The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

News editors take note.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by sallypelt on 22.08.14 12:24

thor
Posts:  1
Join date:  2014-08-18

View user profile

Sallypelt in the interest of honesty, which you hold so dear, can you please confirm or deny that you are lazzeri of "lying in the sun" fame.
No research required on this one sall just a plain yes or no.
.

NO

AUthor, you decide what part of your question my "plain" NO refers to. thumbsup

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by PeterMac on 22.08.14 14:19

IF I were to ask you whether you were . . . . ?



____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by sallypelt on 22.08.14 14:26

@PeterMac wrote:IF I were to ask you whether you were . . . .   ?



PeterMac, [AUthor gives me far too much credit. I should be flattered, but I don't flatter easily. No, I am not Lazzeri? I have never had a Facebook or Twitter account, and most of the time, when other members refer to other blogs relating to Madeleine McCann, I have no idea what they are talking about. I read Joana's blog, when she's posting, but that is about it. I am an avid reader of McCann hashtag, but as I've mentioned, I don't post or have an account. I am only a member of this forum, and a political forum, related to American politics, where Madeleine McCann is NEVER mentioned. At the moment, the political forum is discussing the shooting of Michael Brown.

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by j.rob on 22.08.14 17:27

@sallypelt wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@juliet wrote:At least it might make some of these news people think. And it's an interesting angle: why was a cared for child suddenly neglected? But if you look at the photo, she is struggling to ride the bike because it is far too small for her. It probably belonged to Amelie. There is no evidence she was much loved. Apart from the Last Photo she usually looks unkempt and in cheap nasty clothes.

Do you think so Juliet?
Far as I read, they didn't just neglect their 1st born, but the twins too

I'm sorry, but I find these posts EXTREMELY offensive. These posts are completely uncalled for, and discredits all the good work that is done on this forum, in search for the truth. I have seen photographs of Madeleine McCann as a baby and a toddler, and all I can see is a normal child. What happened when she went to Portugal, I have no idea, but that's what we are here for.


I don't see why it is offensive to suggest that Madeleine may not have been well cared for. People don't suddenly change. If the Mcs neglected their children while they were in Portugal for a week, why would this necessarily be a 'one off'?

As far as I am concerned there is not ONE single 'normal' photo in Kate's book. Why are there no 'normal' photos from the holiday - what about their friends, surely they would have taken photos of the twins and Madeleine?

What about photos of christenings, birthday parties? There is a photo in Kate's book of Madeleine at what I assume is supposed to be her first birthday as she is with Gerry who is blowing out a candle on a cake. But it is a weird photo. Take a good look at it. it's odd.

And I defy ANYONE to tell me that that photo of Kate brandishing a knife and Auntie Norah (holding Madeleine) in front of a cake with two candles on it is 'normal'. It is utterly bizarre. Kate wielding what looks like a carving knife. No twins in sight. Peculiar shadows. 

As far as I am concerned there is ample evidence, for me, that Madeleine was something of a thorn in the Mc's side. My own theory has pretty much always been that the couple had a 'fantasy' about having children. I think they are both narcissistic and the REALITY of having children is very, very different to the fantasy. It's quite a shock when you realize that this tiny person you have brought into the world is not a clone, is not a doll and has entirely their own agenda! Which may have nothing whatsoever to do with one's own! If you are on the narcissism spectrum, this is very challenging. You have to put your own needs and ego aside and consider someone else's needs as equally if not more important (at times) than your own.

I suspect Kate and Gerry struggled with this. But they could just about keep it together when they only had one child. Kate wouldn't stick with one child, because she had a 'fantasy' of a brood of five or six. But neither of them had anticipated twins, imo. Kate even admits in hter book that they were taken-aback when they discovered she was expecting twins.

Madeleine had been a colicky baby, didn't sleep well and then Kate had a very difficult pregnancy with the twins. I think the reality of baby twins when you are already struggling with a 20 month year old was, for both of them, very difficult.

And, imo, Gerry is tight-fisted when it comes to money, particular when it comes to spending money on his family. (Probably doesn't mind spending it on himself). I think neither of them were prepared to admit they needed extra help and fork out for a nanny. Even an au-pair or just more babysitting. 

I think once the twins came along Madeleine became 'surplus to requirements'. They had a ready-made family of a boy and a girl. She was probably very jealous and wanted attention - which would be completely normal - and neither Kate or Gerry had the emotional capacity to deal with this situation.

I agree with those that say that in some photos Madeleine looks poorly-dressed and unkempt. And some photos that are allegedly of Madeleine look as though they could be another child.

How the parents behaved BEFORE the holiday and how Madeleine was treated will shed a great deal of light on what may have happened on that holiday. It is astonishing how the Mcs have managed to keep the lid on any details of their family life prior to the holiday. Really astonishing when you consider they would have big networks of friends, family, acquaintances, work colleagues and so on.

Astonishing how few people have spoken up about them. Even if just to support them. The Gaspers are one of the few couples who have put their heads above the parapet and Mrs Gasper pulled no punches whatsoever about David Payne who the Mcs claim is one of their closest friends. The fact that Mrs Gasper noticed that Gerry did not react to Paynes' lewd behaviour indicates that she also found Gerry's behaviour - well presumably disconcerting. 

I think the fact that the McCann family life prior to the holiday has been kept so secretive is, in itself, suspicious. No one pops up and talks about going to any of the children's birthday parties. Or remembering Madeleine from nursery. Or seeing the family in the village. Or seeing the family at church. 

Why not?

And don't forget one of the questions that Amaral wanted Kate to answer was along the lines of did she ever consider handing over Madeleine to relatives?

Why would he ask that? He knows more about the case than most people.

I would imagine that Madeleine's medical records might, possibly, shed some light on things. 

There is also the suggestion that Gerry was not the biological father which adds another layer of complexity.

All IMO.

FWIW, the most 'normal' photo I have been able to see is one of Madeleine sitting cross-legged next to the twins who are in little bouncy cradle things. She is holding an apple in her hand. I actually think she looks sad and maybe even a bit scared.

However, to be fair, in some of the video-footage of her (for instance opening Christmas presents; sitting next to the twins on the stairs singing 'if you are happy and you know it') she looks fine. But there is also some video-footage of her which I put into the 'suspicious' category. For instance when she is wearing the Snow White dress. I find there is something disconcerting about this. And also the one where she is horse-playing with Gerry and an older girl cousin and they both sit on Gerry's back at one point. There are some shots of her face where she is watching Gerry and I don't like what I see. She looks confused, worried. There is also an odd scene, taken at another time, where she is sitting on the sofa eating what looks like a chocolate-covered rice-cake. Gerry asks her: 'Does Amelie like chocolate' and she gives a funny, slightly embarrassed, laugh. That gives me the creeps too. Also, it's a stupid question which, in my opinion, shows how neanderthal Gerry's approach is towards his very young children. (A bit like saying in front of them while going on a family holiday: 'Fuck off - I'm not here to enjoy myself!')

Charming man!

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Guest on 22.08.14 19:28

j.rob today @ 4:27 pm


Excellent post if I may say and I agree with everything you say.  IMO many of the published photographs of Maddie could be cause for concern.  Like this for example:




avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Hicks on 22.08.14 19:29

@j.rob wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@juliet wrote:At least it might make some of these news people think. And it's an interesting angle: why was a cared for child suddenly neglected? But if you look at the photo, she is struggling to ride the bike because it is far too small for her. It probably belonged to Amelie. There is no evidence she was much loved. Apart from the Last Photo she usually looks unkempt and in cheap nasty clothes.

Do you think so Juliet?
Far as I read, they didn't just neglect their 1st born, but the twins too

I'm sorry, but I find these posts EXTREMELY offensive. These posts are completely uncalled for, and discredits all the good work that is done on this forum, in search for the truth. I have seen photographs of Madeleine McCann as a baby and a toddler, and all I can see is a normal child. What happened when she went to Portugal, I have no idea, but that's what we are here for.


I don't see why it is offensive to suggest that Madeleine may not have been well cared for. People don't suddenly change. If the Mcs neglected their children while they were in Portugal for a week, why would this necessarily be a 'one off'?

As far as I am concerned there is not ONE single 'normal' photo in Kate's book. Why are there no 'normal' photos from the holiday - what about their friends, surely they would have taken photos of the twins and Madeleine?

What about photos of christenings, birthday parties? There is a photo in Kate's book of Madeleine at what I assume is supposed to be her first birthday as she is with Gerry who is blowing out a candle on a cake. But it is a weird photo. Take a good look at it. it's odd.

And I defy ANYONE to tell me that that photo of Kate brandishing a knife and Auntie Norah (holding Madeleine) in front of a cake with two candles on it is 'normal'. It is utterly bizarre. Kate wielding what looks like a carving knife. No twins in sight. Peculiar shadows. 

As far as I am concerned there is ample evidence, for me, that Madeleine was something of a thorn in the Mc's side. My own theory has pretty much always been that the couple had a 'fantasy' about having children. I think they are both narcissistic and the REALITY of having children is very, very different to the fantasy. It's quite a shock when you realize that this tiny person you have brought into the world is not a clone, is not a doll and has entirely their own agenda! Which may have nothing whatsoever to do with one's own! If you are on the narcissism spectrum, this is very challenging. You have to put your own needs and ego aside and consider someone else's needs as equally if not more important (at times) than your own.

I suspect Kate and Gerry struggled with this. But they could just about keep it together when they only had one child. Kate wouldn't stick with one child, because she had a 'fantasy' of a brood of five or six. But neither of them had anticipated twins, imo. Kate even admits in hter book that they were taken-aback when they discovered she was expecting twins.

Madeleine had been a colicky baby, didn't sleep well and then Kate had a very difficult pregnancy with the twins. I think the reality of baby twins when you are already struggling with a 20 month year old was, for both of them, very difficult.

And, imo, Gerry is tight-fisted when it comes to money, particular when it comes to spending money on his family. (Probably doesn't mind spending it on himself). I think neither of them were prepared to admit they needed extra help and fork out for a nanny. Even an au-pair or just more babysitting. 

I think once the twins came along Madeleine became 'surplus to requirements'. They had a ready-made family of a boy and a girl. She was probably very jealous and wanted attention - which would be completely normal - and neither Kate or Gerry had the emotional capacity to deal with this situation.

I agree with those that say that in some photos Madeleine looks poorly-dressed and unkempt. And some photos that are allegedly of Madeleine look as though they could be another child.

How the parents behaved BEFORE the holiday and how Madeleine was treated will shed a great deal of light on what may have happened on that holiday. It is astonishing how the Mcs have managed to keep the lid on any details of their family life prior to the holiday. Really astonishing when you consider they would have big networks of friends, family, acquaintances, work colleagues and so on.

Astonishing how few people have spoken up about them. Even if just to support them. The Gaspers are one of the few couples who have put their heads above the parapet and Mrs Gasper pulled no punches whatsoever about David Payne who the Mcs claim is one of their closest friends. The fact that Mrs Gasper noticed that Gerry did not react to Paynes' lewd behaviour indicates that she also found Gerry's behaviour - well presumably disconcerting. 

I think the fact that the McCann family life prior to the holiday has been kept so secretive is, in itself, suspicious. No one pops up and talks about going to any of the children's birthday parties. Or remembering Madeleine from nursery. Or seeing the family in the village. Or seeing the family at church. 

Why not?

And don't forget one of the questions that Amaral wanted Kate to answer was along the lines of did she ever consider handing over Madeleine to relatives?

Why would he ask that? He knows more about the case than most people.

I would imagine that Madeleine's medical records might, possibly, shed some light on things. 

There is also the suggestion that Gerry was not the biological father which adds another layer of complexity.

All IMO.

FWIW, the most 'normal' photo I have been able to see is one of Madeleine sitting cross-legged next to the twins who are in little bouncy cradle things. She is holding an apple in her hand. I actually think she looks sad and maybe even a bit scared.

However, to be fair, in some of the video-footage of her (for instance opening Christmas presents; sitting next to the twins on the stairs singing 'if you are happy and you know it') she looks fine. But there is also some video-footage of her which I put into the 'suspicious' category. For instance when she is wearing the Snow White dress. I find there is something disconcerting about this. And also the one where she is horse-playing with Gerry and an older girl cousin and they both sit on Gerry's back at one point. There are some shots of her face where she is watching Gerry and I don't like what I see. She looks confused, worried. There is also an odd scene, taken at another time, where she is sitting on the sofa eating what looks like a chocolate-covered rice-cake. Gerry asks her: 'Does Amelie like chocolate' and she gives a funny, slightly embarrassed, laugh. That gives me the creeps too. Also, it's a stupid question which, in my opinion, shows how neanderthal Gerry's approach is towards his very young children. (A bit like saying in front of them while going on a family holiday: 'Fuck off - I'm not here to enjoy myself!')

Charming man!
I agree with you j.rob. If Madeleine had been well looked after before/ during the holiday, she would still be with her family now, and we wouldn't be here discussing what her fate might have been.
Lets not forget that Madeleine, along with her siblings, were left for several nights, alone and for very long periods of time where she was heard crying, and calling out afraid.

On the tennis photo Madeleine looks to have bruises on her arms that look like finger marks, as if grabbed with force.
And why would she have a patch of sunburn concentrated just on her wrist?

If is even more strange to me that the McCann's themselves cannot see any wrong by telling us that Madeleine had asked why they didn't come when she was crying, but then admitted that they still left her and the twins in the same situation that night.

I remember Kate saying( can't find it now) that for Madeleine's fourth birthday she had organized a disco, her first one. That I find bizarre. How many four year olds do you know that have a disco for a birthday party? That is surely more for teenagers or just below. 

The McCanns' certainly had a fleet of Nannies/babysitters /child minders who were always on hand to look after/bathe/feed/read stories to Madeleine as we have seen from various witness statements.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by juliet on 22.08.14 19:33

Absolutely right j.rob. I was surprised that anyone could think the photos, anecdotes, evidence etc suggests that Madeleine was a cherished and happy girl before that holiday. I find the Snow White video sinister. The child is filmed just standing there, with nothing said. She pulls awkward faces, then at the end looks at the person filming with what is strangely close to contempt ( strange for a three year old). The parents seem unable to speak of her in a normal loving way. Their rare attempts to "send a message to Madeleine" are cold and forced. Even the book is all about them and their excuses for what they did....very little about the little girl. What happened in Portugal had imo its roots in the McCann' s life in England. The photos, so many of them dodgy or weird, are very important I think.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Hicks on 22.08.14 19:59

@juliet wrote:Absolutely right j.rob. I was surprised that anyone could think the photos, anecdotes, evidence etc suggests that Madeleine was a cherished and happy girl before that holiday. I find the Snow White video sinister. The child is filmed just standing there, with nothing said. She pulls awkward faces, then at the end looks at the person filming with what is strangely close to contempt ( strange for a three year old).  The parents seem unable to speak of her in a normal loving way. Their rare attempts to "send a message to Madeleine" are cold and forced. Even the book is all about them and their excuses for what they did....very little about the little girl.  What happened in Portugal had imo its roots in the McCann' s life in England. The photos, so many of them dodgy or weird, are very important I think.
I too find the snow white video sinister. Madeleine's eyes give away a lot imo, and as you say, no words are spoken.

During the many interviews and TV appearances, the McCann's have had ample opportunity to give out messages to Madeleine. They tell us that there's every reason to believe she's alive, so why not talk to her? They tell us that they are using the media to get the message out there ,yet when they get the chance to appeal to her abductors, or to tell Madeleine that they love her and will never give up looking for her, they don't do it.

I still toy with the idea that the fake abduction was planned in the UK.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Newintown on 22.08.14 20:24

@Hicks wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@juliet wrote:At least it might make some of these news people think. And it's an interesting angle: why was a cared for child suddenly neglected? But if you look at the photo, she is struggling to ride the bike because it is far too small for her. It probably belonged to Amelie. There is no evidence she was much loved. Apart from the Last Photo she usually looks unkempt and in cheap nasty clothes.

Do you think so Juliet?
Far as I read, they didn't just neglect their 1st born, but the twins too

I'm sorry, but I find these posts EXTREMELY offensive. These posts are completely uncalled for, and discredits all the good work that is done on this forum, in search for the truth. I have seen photographs of Madeleine McCann as a baby and a toddler, and all I can see is a normal child. What happened when she went to Portugal, I have no idea, but that's what we are here for.


I don't see why it is offensive to suggest that Madeleine may not have been well cared for. People don't suddenly change. If the Mcs neglected their children while they were in Portugal for a week, why would this necessarily be a 'one off'?

As far as I am concerned there is not ONE single 'normal' photo in Kate's book. Why are there no 'normal' photos from the holiday - what about their friends, surely they would have taken photos of the twins and Madeleine?

What about photos of christenings, birthday parties? There is a photo in Kate's book of Madeleine at what I assume is supposed to be her first birthday as she is with Gerry who is blowing out a candle on a cake. But it is a weird photo. Take a good look at it. it's odd.

And I defy ANYONE to tell me that that photo of Kate brandishing a knife and Auntie Norah (holding Madeleine) in front of a cake with two candles on it is 'normal'. It is utterly bizarre. Kate wielding what looks like a carving knife. No twins in sight. Peculiar shadows. 

As far as I am concerned there is ample evidence, for me, that Madeleine was something of a thorn in the Mc's side. My own theory has pretty much always been that the couple had a 'fantasy' about having children. I think they are both narcissistic and the REALITY of having children is very, very different to the fantasy. It's quite a shock when you realize that this tiny person you have brought into the world is not a clone, is not a doll and has entirely their own agenda! Which may have nothing whatsoever to do with one's own! If you are on the narcissism spectrum, this is very challenging. You have to put your own needs and ego aside and consider someone else's needs as equally if not more important (at times) than your own.

I suspect Kate and Gerry struggled with this. But they could just about keep it together when they only had one child. Kate wouldn't stick with one child, because she had a 'fantasy' of a brood of five or six. But neither of them had anticipated twins, imo. Kate even admits in hter book that they were taken-aback when they discovered she was expecting twins.

Madeleine had been a colicky baby, didn't sleep well and then Kate had a very difficult pregnancy with the twins. I think the reality of baby twins when you are already struggling with a 20 month year old was, for both of them, very difficult.

And, imo, Gerry is tight-fisted when it comes to money, particular when it comes to spending money on his family. (Probably doesn't mind spending it on himself). I think neither of them were prepared to admit they needed extra help and fork out for a nanny. Even an au-pair or just more babysitting. 

I think once the twins came along Madeleine became 'surplus to requirements'. They had a ready-made family of a boy and a girl. She was probably very jealous and wanted attention - which would be completely normal - and neither Kate or Gerry had the emotional capacity to deal with this situation.

I agree with those that say that in some photos Madeleine looks poorly-dressed and unkempt. And some photos that are allegedly of Madeleine look as though they could be another child.

How the parents behaved BEFORE the holiday and how Madeleine was treated will shed a great deal of light on what may have happened on that holiday. It is astonishing how the Mcs have managed to keep the lid on any details of their family life prior to the holiday. Really astonishing when you consider they would have big networks of friends, family, acquaintances, work colleagues and so on.

Astonishing how few people have spoken up about them. Even if just to support them. The Gaspers are one of the few couples who have put their heads above the parapet and Mrs Gasper pulled no punches whatsoever about David Payne who the Mcs claim is one of their closest friends. The fact that Mrs Gasper noticed that Gerry did not react to Paynes' lewd behaviour indicates that she also found Gerry's behaviour - well presumably disconcerting. 

I think the fact that the McCann family life prior to the holiday has been kept so secretive is, in itself, suspicious. No one pops up and talks about going to any of the children's birthday parties. Or remembering Madeleine from nursery. Or seeing the family in the village. Or seeing the family at church. 

Why not?

And don't forget one of the questions that Amaral wanted Kate to answer was along the lines of did she ever consider handing over Madeleine to relatives?

Why would he ask that? He knows more about the case than most people.

I would imagine that Madeleine's medical records might, possibly, shed some light on things. 

There is also the suggestion that Gerry was not the biological father which adds another layer of complexity.

All IMO.

FWIW, the most 'normal' photo I have been able to see is one of Madeleine sitting cross-legged next to the twins who are in little bouncy cradle things. She is holding an apple in her hand. I actually think she looks sad and maybe even a bit scared.

However, to be fair, in some of the video-footage of her (for instance opening Christmas presents; sitting next to the twins on the stairs singing 'if you are happy and you know it') she looks fine. But there is also some video-footage of her which I put into the 'suspicious' category. For instance when she is wearing the Snow White dress. I find there is something disconcerting about this. And also the one where she is horse-playing with Gerry and an older girl cousin and they both sit on Gerry's back at one point. There are some shots of her face where she is watching Gerry and I don't like what I see. She looks confused, worried. There is also an odd scene, taken at another time, where she is sitting on the sofa eating what looks like a chocolate-covered rice-cake. Gerry asks her: 'Does Amelie like chocolate' and she gives a funny, slightly embarrassed, laugh. That gives me the creeps too. Also, it's a stupid question which, in my opinion, shows how neanderthal Gerry's approach is towards his very young children. (A bit like saying in front of them while going on a family holiday: 'Fuck off - I'm not here to enjoy myself!')

Charming man!
I agree with you j.rob. If Madeleine had been well looked after before/ during the holiday, she would still be with her family now, and we wouldn't be here discussing what her fate might have been.
Lets not forget that Madeleine, along with her siblings, were left for several nights, alone and for very long periods of time where she was heard crying, and calling out afraid.

On the tennis photo Madeleine looks to have bruises on her arms that look like finger marks, as if grabbed with force.
And why would she have a patch of sunburn concentrated just on her wrist?

If is even more strange to me that the McCann's themselves cannot see any wrong by telling us that Madeleine had asked why they didn't come when she was crying, but then admitted that they still left her and the twins in the same situation that night.

I remember Kate saying( can't find it now) that for Madeleine's fourth birthday she had organized a disco, her first one. That I find bizarre. How many four year olds do you know that have a disco for a birthday party? That is surely more for teenagers or just below. 

The McCanns' certainly had a fleet of Nannies/babysitters /child minders who were always on hand to look after/bathe/feed/read stories to Madeleine as we have seen from various witness statements.

There is no evidence though that Madeleine and her siblings were left for several nights, only what the McCanns and their Tapas friends said in their statements.  Can they be believed?

Can anyone believe what the McCanns and their Tapas friends said about anything?

I can believe that the McCanns had a fleet of nannies/babysitters/child minders etc who were always at hand as neither G or K seemed to know anything about Madeleine, she seemed like a stranger to them.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by palm tree on 22.08.14 21:26

I would have never have thought any parent would be so selfish that they leave their little ones on their own to wine and dine, but being the mcs, and their behaviour after, interviews, sofa sittings, Rome and the rest of the travelling etc, IMO they did put themselves first. Then there's the crying for 90mins, when mrs fenn heard a young child cry, they must have left them. But again, it's even harder to imagine either of the mcs being in the apartment when the crying was heard. I know young children can cry but, an almost 4yr old could easily be settled down by a parent, or to compromise with. So, there's leaving them alone at nights, which is so wrong full stop, or km with them the night Maddie and Sean cried, which equally is strange!
IMO
avatar
palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Hicks on 22.08.14 22:30

@ Newintown

This is a news article dated May 10th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453801/Madeleines-parents-didnt-want-leave-stranger.html.

Although not evidence I think we can accept that the McCann's did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, therefore the children were left alone every night. There are also witness statements from Ocean Club staff who testify that the McCann's dined there, childless every night.

What I find interesting in this article is the words of Sue Healy. 'They have a Nanny at home whom they trust'. Who was that then?

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Newintown on 22.08.14 23:59

@Hicks wrote:@ Newintown

This is a news article dated May 10th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453801/Madeleines-parents-didnt-want-leave-stranger.html.

Although not evidence I think we can accept that the McCann's did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, therefore the children were left alone every night. There are also witness statements from Ocean Club staff who testify that the McCann's dined there, childless every night.

What I find interesting in this article is the words of Sue Healy. 'They have a Nanny at home whom they trust'. Who was that then?

Even if the McCanns did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, it doesn't mean that the children were left on their own.  Don't forget there was always one adult missing from the table each night (due to illness so we've been led to believe) except for the McCanns.

The "neglect" story was brought in to cover for whatever went on that evening.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by j.rob on 23.08.14 0:12

@Newintown wrote:
@Hicks wrote:@ Newintown

This is a news article dated May 10th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453801/Madeleines-parents-didnt-want-leave-stranger.html.

Although not evidence I think we can accept that the McCann's did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, therefore the children were left alone every night. There are also witness statements from Ocean Club staff who testify that the McCann's dined there, childless every night.

What I find interesting in this article is the words of Sue Healy. 'They have a Nanny at home whom they trust'. Who was that then?

Even if the McCanns did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, it doesn't mean that the children were left on their own.  Don't forget there was always one adult missing from the table each night (due to illness so we've been led to believe) except for the McCanns.

The "neglect" story was brought in to cover for whatever went on that evening.


Well, according to at least one of the waiters at the OC it was always the men that went to check on the children, not the women.

And, according to the Gaspers who holidayed with the McCanns (and other couples) in the summer of 2005, it was the men who took it in turns to bathe the children each evening on the holiday.

And can someone please tell me why there are NO happy holiday photos from that week at the Ocean Club? There were four couples there plus all their children. Plus wider friends/acquaintances. 

Not one single photo from these nine adults holidaying with all their children or any of the other friends/new friends that they met there??????

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 12:01

@j.rob wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Hicks wrote:@ Newintown

This is a news article dated May 10th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453801/Madeleines-parents-didnt-want-leave-stranger.html.

Although not evidence I think we can accept that the McCann's did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, therefore the children were left alone every night. There are also witness statements from Ocean Club staff who testify that the McCann's dined there, childless every night.

What I find interesting in this article is the words of Sue Healy. 'They have a Nanny at home whom they trust'. Who was that then?

Even if the McCanns did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, it doesn't mean that the children were left on their own.  Don't forget there was always one adult missing from the table each night (due to illness so we've been led to believe) except for the McCanns.

The "neglect" story was brought in to cover for whatever went on that evening.


Well, according to at least one of the waiters at the OC it was always the men that went to check on the children, not the women.

And, according to the Gaspers who holidayed with the McCanns (and other couples) in the summer of 2005, it was the men who took it in turns to bathe the children each evening on the holiday.

And can someone please tell me why there are NO happy holiday photos from that week at the Ocean Club? There were four couples there plus all their children. Plus wider friends/acquaintances. 

Not one single photo from these nine adults holidaying with all their children or any of the other friends/new friends that they met there??????

I have been asking the same question for a very long time about the absence of family holiday photographs, it's always met with a deadly silence.  I watched an old video of a McCann interview the other day (think it was the one posted on lazzeri's latest blog), where Kate was expounding about what a wonderful relaxing family holiday they were having.  Can't see much evidence of that myself but I suppose she knows best, after all she was there so she knew what happened wasn't ----

Not even a photograph of the kids in the apartment, most unusual.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 12:06

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GREYSCALE_SNAPS.htm

There are some photos of the Paynes and Jane Tanner.

I have also seen one which included nearly all the whole party but it isn't among this batch.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 13:18

@j.rob wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Hicks wrote:@ Newintown

This is a news article dated May 10th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453801/Madeleines-parents-didnt-want-leave-stranger.html.

Although not evidence I think we can accept that the McCann's did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, therefore the children were left alone every night. There are also witness statements from Ocean Club staff who testify that the McCann's dined there, childless every night.

What I find interesting in this article is the words of Sue Healy. 'They have a Nanny at home whom they trust'. Who was that then?

Even if the McCanns did dine at the Tapas every evening without their children, it doesn't mean that the children were left on their own.  Don't forget there was always one adult missing from the table each night (due to illness so we've been led to believe) except for the McCanns.

The "neglect" story was brought in to cover for whatever went on that evening.


Well, according to at least one of the waiters at the OC it was always the men that went to check on the children, not the women.

And, according to the Gaspers who holidayed with the McCanns (and other couples) in the summer of 2005, it was the men who took it in turns to bathe the children each evening on the holiday.

And can someone please tell me why there are NO happy holiday photos from that week at the Ocean Club? There were four couples there plus all their children. Plus wider friends/acquaintances. 

Not one single photo from these nine adults holidaying with all their children or any of the other friends/new friends that they met there??????

Even more strange is the fact that we know the McCanns had 2 cameras with them, one the PJ took to look through the photos and one left on the table when the PJ took photos of the apartment.

I suppose photos could have been deleted before the police arrived.  I wouldn't want to speculate on that though.   nah

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum