The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

News editors take note.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News editors take note.

Post by Naz_Nomad on 21.08.14 15:03

This is the sort of editorial or comment that you should be publishing in your papers. 

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Truth__The_Whole_Truth_2_Y0.html

____________________
Everything written by me is just my opinion.
avatar
Naz_Nomad

Posts : 144
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.08.14 15:15

The Truth, the Whole Truth - 2



Of all the pictures I have seen of little Madeleine McCann, the above is perhaps the one I like best. From this I can tell Madeleine was a very happy, well looked after child.  I believe she was!  Such innocence,  so carefree a beautiful image, she oozes happiness.  

So what would possess her parents to not look after her in Portugal?

What happened when there, that caused them to throw all caution to the wind, and knowingly place their three little kids in the most dangerous situation - night after night?

Even when they were told by Madeleine that she and her baby brother had been crying the night before she was reported as missing, crying out for her parents to come comfort them, asking her parents why they had not done so - The McCanns say they STILL went out and left the kids again, in the unlocked holiday apartment?

Madeleine was reported missing that very night 3rd May 2007.

What became of this beautiful child after she was left alone in that holiday apartment in Praia Da Luz Portugal by her parents, on this FIFTH night of abandonment?

No trace of her has been found.   And no evidence of an abduction has been found either.

It is difficult to comprehend how two doctors who cared for their children when at home in the UK would act so recklessly, that they would put the lives of their young children in such danger - Yet according to them, the statements they gave police, that is exactly what they did!

Their reasons for doing so however - make no sense whatsoever.

If your child tells you that she and her baby brother were upset and crying when alone in the dark scary unfamiliar holiday apartment - You sit up and take notice.   You promise that child you will NEVER EVER do that to them again, leave them alone and afraid.  

Their little daughter telling them this should have been the WAKE UP CALL this couple quite obviously needed - though why two doctors would have ever abandoned their kids at all is a mystery.

It quite simply doesn't add up.

No matter what else doesn't add up in this case, and there is loads, first and foremost the story told of the checking of these children, the McCann timeline, and as Dr Goncalo Amaral, the Portuguese Police Investigation stated - it is full of inconsistencies.  It has to be challenged.

It is not truthful accounts the McCanns and their buddies have given police.

Anyone interested in this case, those who have, and still do follow it, want nothing more than justice for this child.  For the Truth, the Whole Truth, to be discovered.

It is absolutely not about the ego of others - pandering to their selfish, self-centred ways, their 'see, see, me' attitudes - just sickening!  And the throwing of childish strops, in a desperate bid to get attention, is truly beyond belief and understanding.

Madeleine has been let down by so many, those closest to her - others adding to it, nothing short of disgraceful is their childish conduct.

It is about a little girl, a happy little girl by all account.  But a little girl who for some reason, was made to disappear on the night of 3rd May 2007.  A little girl who no doubt had a wonderful life ahead with her brother and sister - if only her parents had taken care of her.

It is this sudden lack of care and protection by her parents whilst on that holiday - that makes not a jot of sense.

It is such a leap from taking care of your children, never leaving them alone at home - to taking them to a foreign country on holiday, then abandoning them night after night, in an unlocked holiday apartment, that it simply doesn't ring true!

There are parents, bad parents who don't give a toss about their kids, would leave them to fend for themselves at the drop of a hat.

But McCanns, as far as we know, never did this with their three kids. So why on that holiday?

To say they felt it safe - is no more than a nonsense.  Any responsible parent, would never think to leave their kids so vulnerable- and say it felt safe!  No, No, No!    Not in a month of Sunday's would they feel comfortable doing this to their precious children.   Not because someone might enter the apartment through that patio door, BUT THAT HAS TO HAVE BEEN A CONSIDERATION - Who leaves a door unlocked, three kids inside, go out for the night,  and it doesn't cross their mind that someone could get in, or a kid could get out?

Responsible parents would have thought of all of the obvious dangers the kids getting out of bed having an accident, and more than anything, to me at least, that my child was alone in a dark holiday apartment crying out for me, afraid, distressed, would break my heart just the thought.

So no.  People who usually took great care of their kids - didn't just walk out and leave them so vulnerable, and not after being told by their daughter she had cried, as had her baby brother, the previous night.

You absolutely could not walk out that door and leave them!

And they absolutely would not say - 'We never gave anything, any dangers consideration, because it felt so safe!'

Responsible parents think of EVERY last detail, EVERY little thing that might cause their child to come to harm.  We ensure their safety as far as we can.  Be it a child safety gate at home being installed, cleaning fluids out of reach, sharp objects out of reach.  When you have such young children - YOU SEE EVERY DANGER THERE IS!

If you are a caring parent who always puts your children's welfare and protection above all else, and as it should be - you DON'T suddenly turn off!

You don't suddenly, sit round a bar table and tell your friends on holiday - 'Hey we've left the kids alone in the apartment.  Madeleine said she and Sean were crying last night, but hey we just left them again and we have also left the patio door unlocked so that Madeleine should she wake she can get out and come find us at the tapas bar.'

But this is the story the police are asked to believe by this group of people.

The McCanns expect the police to believe that:

•They left the kids alone night after night.
•That they left the patio door unlocked some nights.
•That after Madeleine told them she and her baby brother had been crying when alone, they just walked out on them again, leaving the patio door unlocked for Madeleine to get out.

Would parents who clearly cared for her, made her the happy child she is in the above picture, then deliberately make her as unhappy and frightened as she must have been when alone in that holiday apartment, crying out for them?  

And I say 'made' to disappear as this child, did not wander off.

I  am not saying she was not able to exit that apartment through any unlocked door (if there was indeed an unlocked door) but the evidence gathered points to this child having died in that apartment. Possible she did get out, had an accident in the immediate outside area, was found and taken back inside for a time, but her injuries fatal.

And we must acknowledge that there is NO evidence of abduction.

That is a fact!

To discover the truth, the whole truth about what became of Madeleine, the statements by the McCanns and their tapas buddies absolutely have to be scrutinised their timeline of events questioned, as they don't add up.  

If we know anything about this case - it is that - The Tapas Tales are but that - TALES!

This missing child what became of her, there is nothing more important in this case than establishing that, there is no one, NO ONE more important in this case, than Madeleine.

Sadly it seems to be taking some a very long time to understand this - that they don't count!


l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
19th August 2014
----------------------------------------------------------

This should be c&p and SENT to EVERY McCann 'starry eyed' newspaper EDITOR, in the UK!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by PeterMac on 21.08.14 16:41

So let's do it.
The news editors' and crime correspondents' e-mall details are listed everywhere.  In the public domain, as they say.

Here are a few for starters.
strobes@private-eye.co.uk
help@timesplus.co.uk
home.news@thetimes.co.uk
fiona.hamilton@thetimes.co.uk
sean.oneill@thetimes.co.uk
newsdesk@sunday-times.co.uk
news@observer.co.uk
news@observer.guardian.co.uk
newseditor@independent.co.uk
websubmissions@independent.co.uk
foreigneditor@independent.co.uk
paul.peachey@independent.co.uk
sandra.laville@guardian.co.uk
national@guardian.co.uk
ean@ft.com
news@dailymail.co.uk
news@mailonsunday.co.uk
sundaynews@express.co.uk  
james.murray@express.co.uk
news@mailonsunday.co.uk
scot.news@express.co.uk
scotsunday@express.co.uk
geoff.marsh@express.co.uk
emily.fox@express.co.uk
news@theherald.co.uk  
news@sundayherald.com
reception@scotsman.com
reporters@dailyrecord.co.uk
reporters@sundaymail.co.uk
surinenglish.su@diariosur.es
news@algarveresident.com
info@algarveresident.com
news@bbc.co.uk
news@sky.com
news@channel4.com
news@itn.co.uk
jeremy.paxman@bbc.co.uk
simon.hall@bbc.co.uk,
dominicp@pressgazette.co.uk
william.turvill@pressgazette.co.uk
pged@pressgazette.co.uk
viewerservices@itv.com
lorraine.kelly@itv.com
y.alibhai-brown@ntlworld.com
s.wright@dailymail.co.uk
j.slack@dailymail.co.uk
lucy.thornton@mirror.co.uk
len.port@gmail.com
james.muray@express.co.uk

Irish list

debbie.mccann@mailonsunday.ie
ios.investigations@gmail.com    Michael O'Farrell
mark.tighe@sunday-times.ie
Justine.mccarthy@sunday-times.ie
siobhanbrett@gmail.com
crackingcrime@gmail.com    Niamh O'Connor
csheridan@irishtimes.com   cathy Sheridan
morningireland@rte.ie        Aine Lalor
lbyrne@independent.ie   Luke Byrne
tbrady@independent.ie   tom Brady
iodoherty@independent.ie   Ian O'Doherty
tubs@rte.ie   Ryan Tubridy
sbpost@iol.ie
kholland@irishtimes.com    kitty holland
john.waters@mailonsunday.ie
joe@rte.ie    Joe Duffy

(Some don't work, but most do.  I know know)

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by comperedna on 21.08.14 16:51

Thank you for posting that, jeanmonroe. The passage is right. This case does not add up. That is a lovely photo of a happy little, normal little, three year old on her bike. Something awful happened to her on the holiday... likely an accident... but in such circumstances for her parents, friends and A.N.Others that this could never be admitted, and an abduction was staged. IMHO. What was it that happened? What was so awful that this utterly mad merry-go-round had to be set in motion? It must be something very serious, with many wider implications, because I don't honestly think egg on the faces of those high-ups, politicos, and celebs who initially supported the abduction hypothess, is enough to explain all the ongoing hoo-hah and the money spent.

comperedna

Posts : 699
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 21.08.14 17:13

Yep. That they were prepared to accept being blasted for leaving three kids night after night says it all. To then go further still with the questioning from Madeleine!? 

To me, the only reason the crying incident was told was to convince the police/public what they say they were doing was true. Because no-one would make such a thing up. 

I agree with comperedna's post.
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Guest on 21.08.14 17:43

I have to disagree with the premise of lazzeri's article, that Madeleine was a well cared for child who's parents were concerned for her safety that was based on the photograph of Madeleine used at the beginning of the article.
Madeleine is not wearing a safety helmet.
And if you look at the sister photo that goes along with this one she is peddling down a tarmac road alongside her father who is also on a bike. 
A road also used by cars.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id17.html

All children should wear a safety helmet when riding a bike, whether it has stabilisers or not.

http://www.bhit.org/q&a.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

news editors

Post by logical on 21.08.14 17:55

We may be guaranteed all news editors are Fully aware and up to date with this case and have been from early on in 2007 but for one reason or another

don't/want /cant publish anything negative about the MC Canns until libel and Grange matters are concluded IMO.

____________________

avatar
logical

Posts : 57
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by aiyoyo on 21.08.14 18:02

@PeterMac

Sent to those on your list. You're right some encounter failed delivery message, but most were OK.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 21.08.14 19:34

Sent

Ditto
avatar
Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by juliet on 21.08.14 19:58

At least it might make some of these news people think. And it's an interesting angle: why was a cared for child suddenly neglected? But if you look at the photo, she is struggling to ride the bike because it is far too small for her. It probably belonged to Amelie. There is no evidence she was much loved. Apart from the Last Photo she usually looks unkempt and in cheap nasty clothes.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 21.08.14 20:18

@juliet wrote:At least it might make some of these news people think. And it's an interesting angle: why was a cared for child suddenly neglected? But if you look at the photo, she is struggling to ride the bike because it is far too small for her. It probably belonged to Amelie. There is no evidence she was much loved. Apart from the Last Photo she usually looks unkempt and in cheap nasty clothes.

Do you think so Juliet?
Far as I read, they didn't just neglect their 1st born, but the twins too
avatar
Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by sallypelt on 21.08.14 20:26

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
@juliet wrote:At least it might make some of these news people think. And it's an interesting angle: why was a cared for child suddenly neglected? But if you look at the photo, she is struggling to ride the bike because it is far too small for her. It probably belonged to Amelie. There is no evidence she was much loved. Apart from the Last Photo she usually looks unkempt and in cheap nasty clothes.

Do you think so Juliet?
Far as I read, they didn't just neglect their 1st born, but the twins too

I'm sorry, but I find these posts EXTREMELY offensive. These posts are completely uncalled for, and discredits all the good work that is done on this forum, in search for the truth. I have seen photographs of Madeleine McCann as a baby and a toddler, and all I can see is a normal child. What happened when she went to Portugal, I have no idea, but that's what we are here for.

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by juliet on 21.08.14 20:55

I don't agree sallypelt. I do not see evidence of a loved and cared for child. I can't imagine why you are so sure of this. Apart from the lack of "happy Madeleine with her doting parents" pictures, the parents seem unable to evoke their child with any real feeling. They claim bizarrely that she was a mini-me, a best mate, a fan of Harry Potter and Dr Who and the Pussycat Dolls. They seem unable - even in that book - to describe her as a real child.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by sallypelt on 21.08.14 21:09

@juliet wrote:I don't agree sallypelt. I do not see evidence of a loved and cared for child. I can't imagine why you are so sure of this. Apart from the lack of "happy Madeleine with her doting parents" pictures, the parents seem unable to evoke their child with any real feeling. They claim bizarrely that she was a mini-me, a best mate, a fan of Harry Potter and Dr Who and the Pussycat Dolls.  They seem unable - even in that book - to describe her as a real child.
Where did I say "I am sure". Are you sure that the child WAS neglected, before she went to Portugal? Every photograph of MM is either "photo shopped" or "fake". I have seen photographs of MM with KM on a pony, on the swing etc. and they are no different to the photographs I have in my photo album of my child when she was young.

What I have read of the last few posts on this thread,. is something one would expect from a few gossiping people at a coffee morning, where there's no substance to what they are saying, but it makes them feel good to say it. Why don't we stick to what we know? I believe, BASED ON THE EVIDENCE, that the McCann's have lied, and are being protected by the establishment. But if what I have read here, in the last few posts, is what it has sunk to, then I want nothing more to do with it. What is being said is absolutely disgusting, and without substance and it's driving decent people away.

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by juliet on 21.08.14 21:20

The way the parents were before Portugal is very relevant. There was, for example, nothing "normal" about those photos of Madeleine wearing make up and oddly posed. Or the fact that there is only the studio pic which shows the whole family. No one other happy snap of all five McCanns and almost none of Maddie with both parents. Some believe the McCanns had more or less farmed the child out after the twins came. Many have doubts that she wss much valued by selfish, stressed parents. This is relevant however much you reel in shock and horror.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 21.08.14 21:40

Is this an open forum or a closed shop?
It seems to me that when non regular contributors post we are shut out/dismissed - Please be aware that there are a lot us who read and follow this and ADMIRE your research. So with respect, may I ask that regulars don't dismiss the occasional post from non posters?

With respect
Many thanks
xx
avatar
Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 21.08.14 21:43

At the end of the day we are all here for the same end: to find MBM and get justice for her... so every little just might help xx
avatar
Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by juliet on 21.08.14 21:51

Your point is as important as anyone's. I was surprised myself at the sallypelt reaction. i thought she can't have read much here herself.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 21.08.14 21:56

@juliet wrote:Your point is as important as anyone's. I was surprised myself at the sallypelt reaction. i thought she can't have read much here herself.
me too. yet SP's view is one that I often respect...
avatar
Dont Make Me Laff

Posts : 304
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-06-18
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Patricko on 21.08.14 22:03

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:At the end of the day we are all here for the same end: to find MBM and get justice for her... so every little just might help xx
No no no.....Most of us tried our best to find justice for Madeleine. Its just a very small minority that looks for an ego boost. Always look at how many introduce themselves. Some just fall in, some will make it known they are important. Or want to seem important. They are the seeds of destruction. Ex Solicitors...Ex Police etc etc (when you look at it, its not a bad kettle of fish is it)(or so it would seem).
Dont be hoodwinked. Dont fall so easily into their arms. When you start at the top, theres only one way to go after.
They are tightly trying to hold on.But the inevitable happens, they begin to slide. Their eyes begin to close once they know your eyes are opening wider.
Go and look at the very first posts of these important people....They let you know they were important. Its a classic come be with me modus operandi.
The Squirrel is the Matrix...Its all part of a common (purpose) programme.



They fall over each other.. shit happens 

Patricko

Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by juliet on 21.08.14 22:04

I hadn't noticed her before and assumed she was new and overly self important.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by thor on 22.08.14 0:13

@sallypelt wrote:
@juliet wrote:I don't agree sallypelt. I do not see evidence of a loved and cared for child. I can't imagine why you are so sure of this. Apart from the lack of "happy Madeleine with her doting parents" pictures, the parents seem unable to evoke their child with any real feeling. They claim bizarrely that she was a mini-me, a best mate, a fan of Harry Potter and Dr Who and the Pussycat Dolls.  They seem unable - even in that book - to describe her as a real child.
Where did I say "I am sure". Are you sure that the child WAS neglected, before she went to Portugal? Every photograph of MM is either "photo shopped" or "fake". I have seen photographs of MM with KM on a pony, on the swing etc. and they are no different to the photographs I have in my photo album of my child when she was young.

What I have read of the last few posts on this thread,. is something one would expect from a few gossiping people at a coffee morning, where there's no substance to what they are saying, but it makes them feel good to say it. Why don't we stick to what we know? I believe, BASED ON THE EVIDENCE, that the McCann's have lied, and are being protected by the establishment. But if what I have read here, in the last few posts, is what it has sunk to, then I want nothing more to do with it. What is being said is absolutely disgusting, and without substance and it's driving decent people away.

Sallypelt in the interest of honesty, which you hold so dear, can you please confirm or deny that you are lazzeri of "lying in the sun" fame.
No research required on this one sall just a plain yes or no.

thor

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Juulcy on 22.08.14 6:48

I have been reading on this forum for a few years now. I don't now any of the people in real life, so couldn't tell who is who etc. i have no personal interest in defending anyone. I too am irritated by some of the threads which go on and on about perfectly normal pictures or the clothes and hairstyle of the mccanns and the unfounded far reaching theories that are made up. (Excluding a few portret pictures of Madeleine and the make up photo). I agree with Sallypelt that all that nonsense and the bickering is driving people away. You really have to wonder what sort of purpose lies behind this... There is more than enough real material to discuss and keep focussed on.
avatar
Juulcy

Posts : 161
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Guest on 22.08.14 7:38

I do agree that there is at times a lot of unnecessary debate and speculation about photographs and clothing which has no relevance to whatever happened in PDL in April / May 2007.

The thing that I do find odd is that Madeleine looks so different in the various photos, even those allegedly taken close together; the most obvious example being the poolside one and the one at the tennis court.

It's fine to disagree with others - just be polite please and don't bring in personal comments about other contributors.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: News editors take note.

Post by Guest on 22.08.14 8:54

@thor wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@juliet wrote:I don't agree sallypelt. I do not see evidence of a loved and cared for child. I can't imagine why you are so sure of this. Apart from the lack of "happy Madeleine with her doting parents" pictures, the parents seem unable to evoke their child with any real feeling. They claim bizarrely that she was a mini-me, a best mate, a fan of Harry Potter and Dr Who and the Pussycat Dolls.  They seem unable - even in that book - to describe her as a real child.
Where did I say "I am sure". Are you sure that the child WAS neglected, before she went to Portugal? Every photograph of MM is either "photo shopped" or "fake". I have seen photographs of MM with KM on a pony, on the swing etc. and they are no different to the photographs I have in my photo album of my child when she was young.

What I have read of the last few posts on this thread,. is something one would expect from a few gossiping people at a coffee morning, where there's no substance to what they are saying, but it makes them feel good to say it. Why don't we stick to what we know? I believe, BASED ON THE EVIDENCE, that the McCann's have lied, and are being protected by the establishment. But if what I have read here, in the last few posts, is what it has sunk to, then I want nothing more to do with it. What is being said is absolutely disgusting, and without substance and it's driving decent people away.

Sallypelt in the interest of honesty, which you hold so dear, can you please confirm or deny that you are lazzeri of "lying in the sun" fame.
No research required on this one sall just a plain yes or no.

Why should anyone confirm anything to anyone, especially someone who has registered simply to ask that question?

Wind your neck in.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum