The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Reputation management and PR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reputation management and PR

Post by PeterMac on 18.08.14 15:44

Despite the millions they have spent, or others have spent on their behalf, they seem not to be doing too well.

Following a twitter entry I have just repeated it, and let the google machine fill in the suggestions
SEVEN YEARS Mitchell has been helping them.
These are the results.

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />

One day the twins are going to put their own names into google - if they haven't already done so,
One day their little friends are going to do the same.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Re: Reputation management and PR

Post by aiyoyo on 18.08.14 16:23

They should ask CM for a refund.

Or better still fire him, if they hadn't done so.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.08.14 16:42

I'm 'wondering' whether Kate, aka 'Hotlips' Healy had a 'reputation' that needed upholding, BEFORE she went to PDL.   winkwink

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 18.08.14 21:13

Just Googled 'Hotlips Healy', Kate McCann 'renowned for alcoholic binges' at university is the first search result.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483392/Kate-McCann-renowned-alcoholic-binges-university.html#ixzz3AmC9J0Mg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hope the link works, not sure if I am doing this link thing correctly. Anyhows I feel really deeply for what the twins are going to come across eventually.
sammyc

Back to top Go down

Full text

Post by PeterMac on 18.08.14 22:33

Text included here, in case it gets "whooshed". The twins will one day need the full facts.
Kate McCann 'renowned for alcoholic binges' at university
Last updated at 11:00 23 September 2007
Kate McCann was nicknamed 'Hot Lips Healy' during her carefree student days at Dundee University.

Kate Healy, as she was then, was 'renowned for alcoholic binges and dance till you drop nocturnal activities', according to her year book of 1992.
However friends say Kate, was one of the most popular students in the medical department and have spoke of their shock at the allegations made by the Portuguese police.
One former classmate, now a doctor, said: "Kate was great fun, always up for a laugh and a party. She was certainly more interested in going to the pub than she was in her studies. Although she seemed to pass her exams with ease."

Her light-hearted attitude to her studies is illustrated, friends say, by the yearbook entry written by her colleagues at Dundee.
It reads: "Kate 'Scouser' Healy-chops 'ferried' over from Merseyside five years ago and rapidly became the most prominent member of the H.G. Girlies.
"Renowned for frequently indulging in alcoholic binges and 'dance till you drop' nocturnal activities, she immediately led the rest of her fellow colleagues astray.
"Hot Lips Healy maintained a consistent Friday night appearance in the Union throughout the whole of first year."
And from her autobiography, written in the name of her deceased daughter
"While Gerry and I laboured away, hour after hour, at our desks, the media onslaught continued unabated.
  SNIP
  By now you might think I’d have become immune to these headlines, but they still shocked me.
  KATE’S ALCOHOL-FUELLED UNIVERSITY DAYS
  OK, so maybe there was the odd one with a grain of truth in it, but they were few and far between."

In fairness this is NORMAL for MEDICS. I know know.
Which means that in later life the only consistent definition of an alcoholic is "Someone who drinks more than his GP"

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum