The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.08.14 11:56

Apart from the parents 'faux' 1 hour, next morning, search. i say 'faux' because, imo, NOBODY actually 'witnessed' them doing so, although the fragrant Fiona 'mentions' it once, which she would of course, wouldn't she?

Is there ANY 'evidence' that the rapid ensemble, of family 'members' gathered in PDL, in the days after the 'event' that ANY of them ACTUALLY 'searched' for their missing family member?

I know Ma Healy and Ma McCann did NOT 'search' anywhere before they were BOTH put on the Granny express, back to the UK, within hours, for saying, asking about(?) er, 'something' GM didn't like.

I can't seem to 'find' the accounts where Trish and Sandy Cameron, Philomena and John McCann, et al, had their arms 'scratched' to pieces by the wild undergrowth, or their feet were blistered, after traipsing for hours over the sun baked, rock hard ground, during THEIR desperate 'searches' for Madeleine.

I do remember that local people and police did give their time and ACTUALLY searched, physically, for a child they didn't know.

The T9 ' rushing around' pretendy searches, on the night, are also, imo, totally 'faux'.

I cannot find any evidence that ANY of the T9 did any ACTUAL 'searching' after their initial, er, um, 'efforts'.

My question is, 'is there ANY 'evidence' that the McCann/Healy families and the McCanns 'friends' advisors, UK police, liason officers, CEOP officers(?) etc, ACTUALLY 'searched' (for Madeleine) like the hundreds of local people DID?

If not WHY not?

a) They, the nearest and dearest, 'knew' (accidental death and hidden) there was no point ACTUALLY 'searching'.

b) They, 'suspected' there was 'something' not quite right, given that the 'smashed, jemmied, broken, shutter story' they'd 'peddled' remorselessly to the UK Madia in the hours BEFORE, was er, um 'wrong' when they actually got to 'see for themselves' after arriving in PDL.

c) They know it is/was all pre-meditated, a hoax, and they all 'know/knew' EXACTLY the fate, whereabouts, of Madeleine, and far from being 'harmed' she is 'waiting' to triumphantly 'found/returned' years later, as the McCanns, including Aunty Phil, constant references to their, self admitted fraudulent claims for 'missing' children mate's, NCMEC 'suppose'.

d) They couldn't be 'bothered'.

What did the McCann/Healy families ACTUALLY 'DO' yesterday, or what will they ACTUALLY be 'DOING', today, to 'find' their darling wee, always 'missed' familiy member, Madeleine?

WHAT ACTUAL 'SEARCHING' WILL ANY OF THEM DO TODAY?

OR WILL THEY NOT BOTHER, BECAUSE IT'S 'SOMEBODY ELSE'S JOB'?

ANY 'specific' evidence of 'searches' in PDL by McCann/Healy relatives will be greatly appreciated.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Guest on 18.08.14 13:17

jeanmonroe wrote:Apart from the parents 'faux' 1 hour, next morning, search. i say 'faux' because, imo, NOBODY actually 'witnessed' them doing so, although the fragrant Fiona 'mentions' it once, which she would of course, wouldn't she?

Is there ANY 'evidence' that the rapid ensemble, of family 'members' gathered in PDL, in the days after the 'event' that ANY of them ACTUALLY 'searched' for their missing family member?

I know Ma Healy and Ma McCann did NOT 'search' anywhere before they were BOTH put on the Granny express, back to the UK, within hours, for saying, asking about(?) er, 'something' GM didn't like.

I can't seem to 'find' the accounts where Trish and Sandy Cameron, Philomena and John McCann, et al, had their arms 'scratched' to pieces by the wild undergrowth, or their feet were blistered, after traipsing for hours over the sun baked, rock hard ground, during THEIR desperate 'searches' for Madeleine.

I do remember that local people and police did give their time and ACTUALLY searched, physically, for a child they didn't know.

The T9 ' rushing around' pretendy searches, on the night, are also, imo, totally 'faux'.

I cannot find any evidence that ANY of the T9 did any ACTUAL 'searching' after their initial, er, um, 'efforts'.

My question is, 'is there ANY 'evidence' that the McCann/Healy families and the McCanns 'friends' advisors, UK police, liason officers, CEOP officers(?) etc, ACTUALLY 'searched' (for Madeleine) like the hundreds of local people DID?

If not WHY not?

a) They, the nearest and dearest, 'knew' (accidental death and hidden) there was no point ACTUALLY 'searching'.

b) They, 'suspected' there was 'something' not quite right, given that the 'smashed, jemmied, broken, shutter story' they'd 'peddled' remorselessly to the UK Madia in the hours BEFORE, was er, um 'wrong' when they actually got to 'see for themselves' after arriving in PDL.

c) They know it is/was all pre-meditated, a hoax, and they all 'know/knew' EXACTLY the fate, whereabouts, of Madeleine, and far from being 'harmed' she is 'waiting' to triumphantly 'found/returned' years later, as the McCanns, including Aunty Phil, constant references to their, self admitted fraudulent claims for 'missing' children mate's, NCMEC 'suppose'.

d) They couldn't be 'bothered'.

What did the McCann/Healy families ACTUALLY 'DO' yesterday, or what will they ACTUALLY be 'DOING', today, to 'find' their darling wee, always 'missed' familiy member, Madeleine?

WHAT ACTUAL 'SEARCHING' WILL ANY OF THEM DO TODAY?

OR WILL THEY NOT BOTHER, BECAUSE IT'S 'SOMEBODY ELSE'S JOB'?

ANY 'specific' evidence of 'searches' in PDL by McCann/Healy relatives will be greatly appreciated.
This for me, the first real entry in Kate's Diary sums up the general attitude of all who went to PDL to "help" with the searches...

"SATURDAY, MAY 12: (Madeleine's birthday) Madeleine is four years old. Day at resort with holiday group. Special Mass for Madeleine at 18.00 in Praia da Luz."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by missmar1 on 18.08.14 13:33

Did Kate Mccann really write that in her Diary ?     Did she really call all those who came to help the  "holiday group"  ????     If she did, imo,it beggars belief !!!!!!

missmar1

Posts : 253
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Justformaddie on 18.08.14 13:59

What really got to me early on was the lack of enthusiasm of searching. I mean, watching and hearing on the radio of possible sightings, I'd have got all excited hoping this could be her and wishing she was not harmed, and then I see k&g and think, what the hell is going on!
IMO

____________________
Parents=protection high5 
avatar
Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by NickE on 18.08.14 14:15

According to a person on Twitter who were in 5A that night and searched for Madeleine says, they did not searched.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 998
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Angelique on 18.08.14 14:22

jeanmonroe

It is very difficult to choose a,b,c or d. It could be any or a mixture.

dantezebu

It seems that while they may have planned meticulously and compartmentalized various scheduled arrivals by giving them names, to slip up and write this down in a Diary is "staring into a black hole" time. 

Is this the authorized published one? 

I seem to remember the PJ found notes and/or a Diary at the Villa but they were not allowed to use it as evidence and had to destroy the copy and return it to Kate.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by missmar1 on 18.08.14 14:24

Justformaddie wrote:What really got to me early on was the lack of enthusiasm of searching. I mean, watching and hearing on the radio of possible sightings, I'd have got all excited hoping this could be her and wishing she was not harmed, and then I see k&g and think, what the hell is going on!
IMO

I know people react differently but, imo, even in the early days Kate Mccann was looking well groomed for a mother who claimed she knew her child had just been taken by someone.    Gerry Mccann also looked well turned out as well  -  no looking bedraggled from searching and needing matchsticks to keep their open for them then ...all my opinion.

missmar1

Posts : 253
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by PeterMac on 18.08.14 14:25

"Back in the apartment the cold, black night enveloped us all for what seemed like an eternity. Dianne and I sat there just staring at each other, still as statues. ‘It’s so dark,’ she said again and again. ‘I want the light to come.’ I felt exactly the same way. Gerry was stretched out on a camp bed with Amelie asleep on his chest. He kept saying, ‘Kate, we need to rest.’ He managed to drift off but only briefly, certainly for less than an hour. I didn’t even try. I couldn’t have allowed myself to entertain sleep. I felt Madeleine’s terror, and I had to keep vigil with her. I needed to be doing something, but I didn’t know where to put myself. I wandered restlessly in and out of the room and on to the balcony.
At long last, dawn broke."


It was night time.
So it was dark.

As someone pointed out, it was not too dark to go out for dinner
not too dark to go home again
not too dark to go back - the women on their own - Tanner and Kate - to the apartment to check
BUT too dark then to go out with others to look for a missing child.

Note to the McCanns - PdL has streetlights !  Which were lit.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Guest on 18.08.14 14:27

Angelique wrote:jeanmonroe

It is very difficult to choose a,b,c or d. It could be any or a mixture.

dantezebu

It seems that while they may have planned meticulously and compartmentalized various scheduled arrivals by giving them names, to slip up and write this down in a Diary is "staring into a black hole" time. 

Is this the authorized published one? 

I seem to remember the PJ found notes and/or a Diary at the Villa but they were not allowed to use it as evidence and had to destroy the copy and return it to Kate.
Taken from NOW 
[size=13]Please God. Is she dead [color:65a5=000000]News of the World (article now removed)[/size]


Read Kate McCann's diary
By Daniel Sanderson, 13/09/2008 


http://www.mccannfiles.com/id166.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Guest on 18.08.14 14:28

"FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light. Nobody around. Why not?"




Because love, if you can't be arsed to search, why should anyone else?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Angelique on 18.08.14 14:31

dantezebu

Thanks for that - well it sits there very quietly in a little sentence - which we overlooked until you found it! 

 smilie

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by worriedmum on 18.08.14 14:33

PeterMac wrote:"Back in the apartment the cold, black night enveloped us all for what seemed like an eternity. Dianne and I sat there just staring at each other, still as statues. ‘It’s so dark,’ she said again and again. ‘I want the light to come.’ I felt exactly the same way. Gerry was stretched out on a camp bed with Amelie asleep on his chest. He kept saying, ‘Kate, we need to rest.’ He managed to drift off but only briefly, certainly for less than an hour. I didn’t even try. I couldn’t have allowed myself to entertain sleep. I felt Madeleine’s terror, and I had to keep vigil with her. I needed to be doing something, but I didn’t know where to put myself. I wandered restlessly in and out of the room and on to the balcony.
At long last, dawn broke."


It was night time.
So it was dark.

As someone pointed out, it was not too dark to go out for dinner
not too dark to go home again
not too dark to go back - the women on their own - Tanner and Kate - to the apartment to check
BUT too dark then to go out with others to look for a missing child.

Note to the McCanns - PdL has streetlights !  Which were lit.
Good post Peter.


I highlighted Gerry's 'Kate, we need to rest' quote because I find it incomprehensible.

I have stayed awake longer than that waiting for disrupted transatlantic flights, for goodness' sake.  I have stayed up all night with sick children. I just don't understand how anyone could insist on sleep when it was dark and cold and your three year old was missing. Kate 'needed to do something'--why didn't that include searching?
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1816
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Poppyfox on 18.08.14 14:48

The PJ must have found it extremely suspicious that the parents and friends were not out searching but instead were alerting the media and foreign office. If it was my wee girl missing I would be frantically looking everywhere even if it was dark outside. I wouldn't be able to sleep,eat,jog or play tennis!!! The McCann's, friends and family not looking screams to me that they all knew that searching would be a waste of time and they all knew Madeleine's fate,IMO.
avatar
Poppyfox

Posts : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-21
Location : Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by PeterMac on 18.08.14 15:22

worriedmum wrote:
I highlighted Gerry's 'Kate, we need to rest' quote because I find it incomprehensible.
I have stayed awake longer than that waiting for disrupted transatlantic flights, for goodness' sake.  I have stayed up all night with sick children. I just don't understand how anyone could insist on sleep when it was dark and cold and your three year old was missing. Kate 'needed to do something'--why didn't that include searching?
[/i]
It is incomprehensible.
One of the important duties of an SIO at a major incident is to FORCE officers to go home or to rest, otherwise they just go on all night and through the following day.
I have done a day and a night and a day - 36 hours - in one stretch, and most Police and Fire will have done at some stage, when there were simply not enough others available to take up the slack
Think Kegworth - plane on the M1 - with all the surrounding road diversions, logistics, recovery, scene management, casualty bureaus, liaision with three Forces and Three Ambulabnce Services, and Three Fire services, eight hospitals, and all the rest.
You just keep going, and pray the WRVS bring the bacon sandwiches for breakfast. They do !

So this failing to search, going to sleep, keeping "vigil" whatever the hell that means is as you say incomprehensible
UNLESS
Keeping vigil is a euphemism for praying for the immortal soul of your child.
Watching over a deceased person the night before the burial is a well established rite in many, probably most religions, and in pre-religious societies to ensure the body is not stolen by wild animals
WIKI
In Christianity, especially the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic traditions, a vigil is often held when someone is gravely ill or mourning. Prayers are said and votives are often made. Vigils extend from eventual death to burial, ritualistically to pray for a loved one, but more so their body is never left alone.

Has St Katherine once again told the truth, and let her deep sorrow at the death of her first born child speak out - for we must remember that the death of Madeleine would affect them both profoundly - perhaps to the point where they made a stupid decision,
I pity them for the loss of their child
I despise them for their subsequent actions.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by missmar1 on 18.08.14 16:03

When we take a look back at the things the Mccann's both said and did, it just reminds us all how bizarre the Mccann's behaved, the odd  things they have said and way they acted at such a crucial time and since......

I can't believe the stuff they came out with and they have continued to do so since.   So Kate Mccann asked WHY there was no-one searching when she and her husband decided it was time and light enough for them to surface from the apartment to search  ????    Kate Mccann KNEW  ( So she says) that their child WAS taken that night  ...but  Gerry says THEY need to rest and gets his head down for an hour  ???  yet Kate Mccann is asking why others are not out there searching for their child  ?

missmar1

Posts : 253
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by comperedna on 18.08.14 16:31

Sometimes I think that the appalling shock of the loss of their child, which they must have realized was at least partly due to their own action, or inaction, completely unhinged them, and that they have acted on 'automatic pilot' ever since. By now they may well believe their own propaganda.

comperedna

Posts : 699
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by aquila on 18.08.14 16:45

worriedmum wrote:
PeterMac wrote:"Back in the apartment the cold, black night enveloped us all for what seemed like an eternity. Dianne and I sat there just staring at each other, still as statues. ‘It’s so dark,’ she said again and again. ‘I want the light to come.’ I felt exactly the same way. Gerry was stretched out on a camp bed with Amelie asleep on his chest. He kept saying, ‘Kate, we need to rest.’ He managed to drift off but only briefly, certainly for less than an hour. I didn’t even try. I couldn’t have allowed myself to entertain sleep. I felt Madeleine’s terror, and I had to keep vigil with her. I needed to be doing something, but I didn’t know where to put myself. I wandered restlessly in and out of the room and on to the balcony.
At long last, dawn broke."


It was night time.
So it was dark.

As someone pointed out, it was not too dark to go out for dinner
not too dark to go home again
not too dark to go back - the women on their own - Tanner and Kate - to the apartment to check
BUT too dark then to go out with others to look for a missing child.

Note to the McCanns - PdL has streetlights !  Which were lit.
Good post Peter.


I highlighted Gerry's 'Kate, we need to rest' quote because I find it incomprehensible.

I have stayed awake longer than that waiting for disrupted transatlantic flights, for goodness' sake.  I have stayed up all night with sick children. I just don't understand how anyone could insist on sleep when it was dark and cold and your three year old was missing. Kate 'needed to do something'--why didn't that include searching?
Their 'friends' (T7) got some shut-eye too. Following morning the twins back in the creche.

What a bunch.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by aiyoyo on 18.08.14 16:54

dantezebu wrote:"FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light. Nobody around. Why not?"




Because love, if you can't be arsed to search, why should anyone else?

No because they were knuckled from the search and had gone home for some deserved rest.
Unlike you Kate and Gerry who slept when half the village was out searching in the dark for your missing daughter. You waited till dawn when no one was around so that there was no witness to dispute your claim.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Guest on 18.08.14 16:58

aiyoyo wrote:
dantezebu wrote:"FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light. Nobody around. Why not?"




Because love, if you can't be arsed to search, why should anyone else?

No because they were knuckled from the search and had gone home for some deserved rest.
Unlike you Kate and Gerry who slept when half the village was out searching in the dark for your missing daughter.  You waited till dawn when no one was around so that there was no witness to dispute your claim.

I doubt they did any real searching that morning.  It was an opportunity for them to talk without anyone else around and get their versions of events co-ordinated.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by aiyoyo on 18.08.14 17:01

Ladyinred wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
dantezebu wrote:"FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light. Nobody around. Why not?"




Because love, if you can't be arsed to search, why should anyone else?

No because they were knuckled from the search and had gone home for some deserved rest.
Unlike you Kate and Gerry who slept when half the village was out searching in the dark for your missing daughter.  You waited till dawn when no one was around so that there was no witness to dispute your claim.

I doubt they did any real searching that morning.  It was an opportunity for them to talk without anyone else around and get their versions of events co-ordinated.

Kate said no one was around, so no witness to say one way or another what they were doing.
They might have been doing their leisure jog for all we care.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Casey5 on 18.08.14 17:12

But didn't any of the 3 grandparents, sisters, brothers, friends etc think it strange that none of them were engaged in the search?
I read that they were all seen lounging by the pool, I know that Gerry McCann went to the tapas bar every night to pick up takeaways including wine, courtesy of Mark Warner.
When Jessica and Holly from Soham went missing the families searched all night, Jessica's Dad had to be literally pulled off his bike after many, many hours of searching. That I would say was normal behaviour.
The extended McCann/Healy family all say they will never give up the search and it leaves you wondering when they are going to start.
In seven years they could have divided up that ten mile radius beloved of their last private eye and used all their holidays and spare time organising a search and overturning some of those stones they keep on about. Kerry Needham's family did just that.

Casey5

Posts : 336
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.08.14 17:14

aquila wrote:

Their 'friends' (T7) got some shut-eye too. Following morning the twins back in the creche.

What a bunch.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes FP took the twins to the creche the next morning, as did JW (GM's tennis 'buddy') who took his kid as well.

So, 'dump' the kids off with relatively 'unknown' strangers at the creche with an UNCAUGHT, predatory, paedophile burglator, on the loose!

Who's to say the 'burglator/paedo' was not in cohorts with one of the creche 'staff'?

Still, no matter, they all 'dumped' their kids off there, the very next morning! (4th May 2007)

Unless, of course, the T9 and JW 'knew', just KNEW,  there was NO 'paedo/burglator' in PDL, or anywhere near, PDL, and their kids were absolutely in no danger, ever, of being 'abducted', from the creche!

Hmmmm.

IF they even THOUGHT there WAS (a paedo/burglator in PDL, snatching kids), ALL of their kids would have been 'chained' to their sides, no matter how loudly they 'screamed'!

Mine would have been!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by aquila on 18.08.14 17:26

Fiona Payne was concerned in her rogatory interview about Kate checking the twins breathing and the fact the twins didn't wake up.

Next morning, twins fine and back in the creche.

I just don't understand.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by Justformaddie on 18.08.14 17:37

How can we see this and OG can't? It like, right there under their noses. Maybe they're working on it. There's some damning stuff here.
IMO

____________________
Parents=protection high5 
avatar
Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

Back to top Go down

Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.08.14 17:38

Casey5 wrote:

But didn't any of the 3 grandparents, sisters, brothers, friends etc think it strange that none of them were engaged in the search?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But didn't any of the 3 grandparents, sisters, brothers, friends etc think it STRANGE that none of THEM, WERE ASKED, to 'engage' in the 'search'? (for THEIR 'missing' family member)

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum