The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Things that are fishy...and I don't just mean sea bass!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things that are fishy...and I don't just mean sea bass!!!

Post by cockerspaniel on 02.08.14 17:14

Here are a few things about this case that stand out to me personally as someone who has followed this case from the off.

1.The fact that Kate and Gerry never really looked for madeline, the "we were non functioning" and "it was dark" lines is not sufficient for me, and the fact that still they dont search...I cant understand, and for me this remains the biggest red flag of all.

2.The dog alerts....obviously !!

3. Boot open on hired renault scenic for days on end due to the smell of rotting fish and dirty nappies. Open boot noticed by neighbour.

4.Clarence mitchells involvement from the start, and the " None of the tapas 9 had watches or mobiles with them so they didnt know the time" ..this said with an accurate timeline already drawn up BY THE TAPAS 9.

5. Crecheman beig ruled out by dci redwood on crimewatch, I saw this with my own eyes and just could not believe it when he showed this man walking IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, away from the creche, when JT saw him going the other way. Something is definetly wrong here.

6.The priest from the church in praia da luz saying " they have ruined my life" or words to that effect, and the vatican removing madeline from their website.  (please correct any anomalys in this statement).  

7.Kate saying she had visited 6 dead bodies in clothes she would then wear on holiday (whilst wiping cuddlecat on them as she went) the week before the holiday....oh purleeease  !!!!   you are never going to sell that one to me, I am from a large nursing family and none of my family buy this.

8.The fund...How can 2 people make such a mess of something so simple...money was donated to aid their search for madeline, ie for them to GO AND LOOK FOR HER, and bring her home. They never bothered. Im sure none of us would have minded them paying their mortgage if we could see that they were actually pounding the streets of prai da luz everyday, knocking on doors,putting up posters etc. We all know what they choose to do instead.

9. Kate mccann not answering the polices 48 qustions....I can see no credible reason for this except to hide the truth. No comment is the comment of a liar and of people who have something to hide.

10. Leaving portugal when the heat was on. Sorry but if i was innocent and my child was missing there, you would have to drag my family and I away in chains, there is NO WAY I would leave at such an early stage  (ie, after just 16 weeks).

11. No reconstruction and no lie detector tests...surely they should do everything and anything to help find their daughter. This stinks of guilt in my opinion.

12. Dci Redwood declaring the parents are not suspects without informing the public that they have fully questioned the parents and telling the public that because of the sworn answers to police questions, they are satisfied that the parents are  not involved in their daughters dissapearance.

13. Gerry mccann pictured smiling on the balcony a very short time after madeline vanished, twins straight back in the creche, of for tennis and jogging while extended family lazed by the pool. WHAT THE HELL !!

14. Shared toothbrush and comb.  Sorry but im not buying that, that is a blatant LIE. Here in Spain you can buy a pack of 3 toothbrushes from the supermarket for 1 euro, about 80 pence. If you have money to go on holiday and drink at the bar every night, then you have bought your kids their own toothbrush. I strongly suspect madelines toothbrush and comb were purposefully discarded to hide something, eg DNA.

15. The washing of cuddlecat because it had sand and suntan oil on it. RUBBISH ! This has been discussed plenty on here and I think we are all in agreement on this one.

16. Recently seen telling lies on the court steps in Prai da luz re goncalo amaral delaying the court case four times.

17, The crying incident. who goes back out again that night after being asked by their 3 year old, "where were you last night when sean and I were crying". Only 3 answers for this scenario. 1. They never went out that night, 2. They went out after sedating the children. 3. Madeline never spoke those words and Kate made them up for some reason.

Jeez theres more than I thought and probably more to come.

To me, all these strong points, lead me to believe the parents know more than they are letting on.

I only hope the police will in the Uk or Portugal will resolve this case honestly, and that justice can be done for a poor child who did nothing wrong.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that are fishy...and I don't just mean sea bass!!!

Post by Woofer on 02.08.14 18:05

18. Getting Lawyered up.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 02.08.14 18:57

19. KM raising the alarm by running to the tapas bar and leaving the twins in 5a instead of shouting from the balcony.

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.08.14 19:09

20. The makeup photos

21. The Gasper statement

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.08.14 20:36

The forged Last Photo - so urgently publicised by Mitchell and then St Katherine

Gerry taking St Katherine jogging the next morning - even though he KNEW of the JT 'Sighting", and its time and direction

Curtain "wide Open" - to the PJ, and "tight closed" to the TV and subsequently

Total disregard of recorded weather conditions

Curtain "whooshing" in an almost flat calm.

Gerry saying M was lying on top of the bed because it was "so HOT", when in fact everyone else AND the weather reports say it was perishingly COLD.

All their lunatic supporters talking about St Katherine examining 6 bodies in the previous week - in the same clothing that she went on holiday in, without washing it for 3 months.
rotting sea bass
and the latest one - 'dead piglets'

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody on 02.08.14 22:07

Gerry's tennis injury* and quick recovery on that fateful day

*Achilles heel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achilles%27_heel

unchained melody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by End on 02.08.14 23:31

The 'pact of silence' announced by DP in the very early days

End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 03.08.14 0:15

I know it has been said already and there are other issues that appear fishy, but sometimes it's the minor things that leap out as most fishy and odd  and for me, it was the washing of cuddle cat.    Kate Mccann carried it around with her for all the world to see - it even had an airing by peaking out of her bag on times  - yes, cuddle cat's constant presence on Kate's person gave the impression that it was giving comfort to Kate because she could not bear to be parted from Madeleine's favourite comfort toy .    Then,  IT GOT WASHED  !!!  

Knowing it was the last toy Madeleine's hands had touched had seemingly brought Kate some form of comfort - imo, she had wanted the world to believe this  - hence the constant display of carrying cuddle cat in public ...so to decide to wash the last smell of her little girl's hands off that toy simply because it had become stained with lotion and sand is, imo, by far one of the most " fishy" things about this complex case because I cannot believe a mother would wash her child's scent off her favourite toy while her child remained "missing"

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody on 03.08.14 0:24

@missmar1 wrote:I know it has been said already and there are other issues that appear fishy, but sometimes it's the minor things that leap out as most fishy and odd  and for me, it was the washing of cuddle cat.    Kate Mccann carried it around with her for all the world to see - it even had an airing by peaking out of her bag on times  - yes, cuddle cat's constant presence on Kate's person gave the impression that it was giving comfort to Kate because she could not bear to be parted from Madeleine's favourite comfort toy .    Then,  IT GOT WASHED  !!!  

Knowing it was the last toy Madeleine's hands had touched had seemingly brought Kate some form of comfort - imo, she had wanted the world to believe this  - hence the constant display of carrying cuddle cat in public ...so to decide to wash the last smell of her little girl's hands off that toy simply because it had become stained with lotion and sand is by far one of the most " fishy" things about this complex case imo, because I cannot believe a mother would wash her child's scent off her favourite toy while her child remained "missing"

When I told my sister about the washing of cuddle cat she was astonished. And she goes along with the MSM

(Always weirded me out Cuddle Cat = CC = 33)

unchained melody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 03.08.14 2:27

The 'Jemmied 'shutters.   laughat
Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 03.08.14 2:44

Gerry planning a huge future "do" to mark the number of days since Madeleine's disappearance - when she'd only been gone a few days and there was no way of knowing when she'd be found.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 03.08.14 6:32

Not waking the twins to check their health, and to ask them a few simple, yet majorly important questions. 

Not searching for Madeleine on the night she was allegedly abducted from her bed.

Plonking the twins back in the creche immediately.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.08.14 6:40

Gerry saying in an Irish TV interview that Kate slept in the kids room on TUESDAY night after Kate had said it was Wednesday immediately followed by Kate putting her hand over his to let him know he's messed up.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 03.08.14 9:10

No evidence (photographs) of MBM being around from early on the week

Non attendance at breakfast

The twins sleeping right through the chaos of the evening of the 3rd

Deleted call histories off mobiles

Doubtful creche records

Contradictory claims about who took the tennis balls photo and when

Smithman being identified as GM who was wearing beige trousers with buttons on them

The blue tennis bag they claimed they didn't have but was photographed in the cupboard

The phone pings weeks later

Making plans for future anniversaries if the 'abduction'

Most notable current campaign to discredit the dogs and Martin Grime

IMO
Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.08.14 10:27

The seemingly claustrophobic nature of the OC and the appearance of the main players as an assembled "cast".

In retrospect you could be forgiven for thinking that events took place in a sealed location such as an island, or a cruise ship or, Agatha Christie style, aboard a luxury train.

Did nobody think to take a bus trip to Zoomarine? Or even out to Lagos - it's only a few km's away, after all. Instead they all spent a week falling over each other around a couple of tennis courts and a half arsed "restaurant" before one of them finally misplaced a child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 03.08.14 10:36

Clay Regazzoni wrote:The seemingly claustrophobic nature of the OC and the appearance of the main players as an assembled "cast".

In retrospect you could be forgiven for thinking that events took place in a sealed location such as an island, or a cruise ship or, Agatha Christie style, aboard a luxury train.

Did nobody think to take a bus trip to Zoomarine? Or even out to Lagos - it's only a few km's away, after all. Instead they all spent a week falling over each other around a couple of tennis courts and a half arsed "restaurant" before one of them finally misplaced a child.
The love boat !
Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.08.14 11:50

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:The seemingly claustrophobic nature of the OC and the appearance of the main players as an assembled "cast".

The love boat !

With apologies for going terminally off topic -

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 03.08.14 11:56

I think thats a really good observation.

A week's holiday with creche facilities onsite in the Algarve.  And from what they say (not that I believe a word of it)  the main emphasis of the trip was tennis lessons / tennis courts..based in the very mediocre OC resort. Believable? No. Still, it must be very popular if people like Jez / Bridget and even executives such as PE were all assembled there too.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.08.14 12:10

@HelenMeg wrote:
A week's holiday with creche facilities onsite in the Algarve.  And from what they say (not that I believe a word of it)  the main emphasis of the trip was tennis lessons / tennis courts..based in the very mediocre OC resort. Believable? No. Still, it must be very popular if people like Jez / Bridget and even executives such as PE were all assembled there too.

The one that really gets me is Balu and Berry having drinks with the Jensen sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 03.08.14 12:35

So many fishy aspects to this case -   Sending YM on her way after she had shown them her credentials and they found out what her job was ?   Surely, with their child missing and feared abducted, they should have welcomed her input ?

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 03.08.14 12:55

Gerry Mcann's blogs in the early days, imo, were quite telling in how he viewed the situation.

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 03.08.14 13:05

The famous Huelva trip.
T7 at Paraiso,not the McCann´s.
David Payne visit in 5A, 30 seconds or 30 minutes??
NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 03.08.14 13:28

Another fishy issue about this case imo, is the different stories and discrepancies that have been captured on video/interviews but have not been aired to the public by the the msm ?     Have all these papers been gagged - is there a D.day notice in place  ?   And if so, Why ?

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 03.08.14 17:32

That the remit of Ope Grange was to investigate 'an abduction' and that the parents were not suspects

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 03.08.14 20:49

Yes this is the thing that always strikes me as notable. So many people close-by with connections to either:

(1) Large wealth
(2) Political power
(3) The media

But the number 1 'red flag' for me is still the fact that abductions of a child from their bedroom by a stranger are statistically almost vanishingly rare compared children who have 'accidents' or parents who are responsible for their child's 'disappearance'.  In other words, even without all the McCann's weird behaviour, the situation itself is statistically unlikely.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum